Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,739 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

What A Student Wrote In His Exam Sheet. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What A Student Wrote In His Exam Sheet. (5035 Views)

See What An SS3 Student Wrote As A Composition. / See What A Student Wrote On His Physics Paper!!! / Hilarious Unilag Student Begging For Marks In His Exam Script(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Student Wrote In His Exam Sheet. by The5DME(m): 11:30am On Jan 10, 2021
Nawa
Re: What A Student Wrote In His Exam Sheet. by pegix(m): 11:35am On Jan 10, 2021
Well if i be the teacher to mark
Even tho i go feel d pity
But omo las last he go fail am
I fit upgrade his f9 to e8
Or just help am cause his grammatical errors are minimal in d above write up dash am d7
Re: What A Student Wrote In His Exam Sheet. by aligloria02: 11:56am On Jan 10, 2021
How far
Re: What A Student Wrote In His Exam Sheet. by dazzlingd(m): 12:19pm On Jan 10, 2021
Walahi if I'm the lecturer, I will score him 0% immediately.

This is how they spoil the country....
Re: What A Student Wrote In His Exam Sheet. by Generalwoodz(m): 12:36pm On Jan 10, 2021
Volkswagen90:
may God forgive me,i could remember when my sister whom is an English teacher marking WAEC,i help her that particular day to mark and someone wrote something like this and put his phone number as a bad guy then,i was in first year in uni then,i quickly called him to send recharge card,he sent 900 naira immediately,though my sister didn't know,years after i told her and she scold me bitterly,i felt for the guy because he still fail.
I am the guy. Send me back my money in 20 folds or Harmattan will roast you this week
Re: What A Student Wrote In His Exam Sheet. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 10, 2021
Generalwoodz:
I am the guy. Send me back my money in 20 folds or Harmattan will roast you this week
harmattan!that's my friend.
Re: What A Student Wrote In His Exam Sheet. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 10, 2021
pls anybody knows about mtn weekend data plan,i purchase the one of 50naira for 200mb is not seem to be working now.
Re: What A Student Wrote In His Exam Sheet. by Ikjosh04: 1:39pm On Jan 10, 2021
Lol!

I did similar thing but mine was brief and not lengthy in my 300 level first semester.

After all my reading, my Chemical Engr lecture in Material and Energy balance gave us master's questions in our exam.

He claimed my set was stubborn but to the glory of God I got a C(most of us had C) in the course because I did well in his other course(Chemical reaction engineering exam).

Che Eng lectures brutal no be here!
Re: What A Student Wrote In His Exam Sheet. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 10, 2021
pegix:
Well if i be the teacher to mark
Even tho i go feel d pity
But omo las last he go fail am
I fit upgrade his f9 to e8
Or just help am cause his grammatical errors are minimal in d above write up dash am d7

That seems to be a mathematics paper (from context), and upgrading his marks even by giving him one point is cheating. He did not answer a single question and you have no right to go outside the marking scheme. People like you should never be examiners.
Re: What A Student Wrote In His Exam Sheet. by pegix(m): 2:15pm On Jan 10, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

That seems to be a mathematics paper (from context), and upgrading his marks even by giving him one point is cheating. He did not answer a single question and you have no right to go outside the marking scheme. People like you should never be examiners.

Well, u should knw man didn't mean dat
And by the way fail na fail
Wheda it's f or D
Re: What A Student Wrote In His Exam Sheet. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 10, 2021
pegix:

Well, u should knw man didn't mean dat
And by the way fail na fail
Wheda it's f or D

It doesn't matter. Isolating specific persons for allocation of unmerited additional marks is very wrong; regardless of whether the mark is useful to them or not. It lies at the heart of why some countries develop and others don't; once enough people do it.

And D is not a fail mark. Some polytechnics or even universities might accept it for certain courses.
Re: What A Student Wrote In His Exam Sheet. by pegix(m): 2:21pm On Jan 10, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

It doesn't matter. Isolating specific persons for allocation of unmerited additional marks is very wrong; regardless of whether the mark is useful to them or not. It lies at the heart of why some countries develop and others don't; once enough people do it.

And D is not a fail mark. Some polytechnics or even universities might accept it for certain courses.
Hmmm
Okay...lemme gain little knowledge here
I don change as u tok am now
No be lie sha
Re: What A Student Wrote In His Exam Sheet. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 10, 2021
pegix:

Hmmm
Okay...lemme gain little knowledge here
I don change as u tok am now
No be lie sha

Nothing spoil. I also apologise for my previous harsh language.

1 Like

Re: What A Student Wrote In His Exam Sheet. by falcon01: 4:27pm On Jan 10, 2021
dake40:

To fool A prof?
A religious Prof, you'd be surprised the crap these people believe.
Re: What A Student Wrote In His Exam Sheet. by EUEA: 4:40pm On Jan 10, 2021
dis one na free ticket o
Re: What A Student Wrote In His Exam Sheet. by angelfallz(m): 5:43pm On Jan 10, 2021
pk2me:
I think religion is affecting so many Africans negatively than positively.
You won't work but you will be in the church all through the day and night waiting for manna from heaven.

Please religion has never been an excuse for laziness. Work hard, pray hard was one of the many things I was taught in my Catholic secondary school.
Re: What A Student Wrote In His Exam Sheet. by angelfallz(m): 5:45pm On Jan 10, 2021
Akamariner:
Shit!.

Lot of shit!.

Religion should seriously be abolished, it sure is the cause of most madness.

So if he/she passes, what will be his/her relevance to the society.

Religion is devoid of logic, and everything illogical is craze personified.

Please religion has never been an excuse for laziness. Work hard, pray hard was one of the many things I was taught in my Catholic secondary school.

You people just attack religion for the fun of it. Please change you're not doing yourself any favours.
Re: What A Student Wrote In His Exam Sheet. by Cashsteady(m): 6:03pm On Jan 10, 2021
pk2me:
Sometimes over depending on God to do everything including the ones you can do by yourself is ignorance and laziness.

is that gce exam?
Re: What A Student Wrote In His Exam Sheet. by Petyr1: 7:47pm On Jan 10, 2021
Volkswagen90:
may God forgive me,i could remember when my sister whom is an English teacher marking WAEC,i help her that particular day to mark and someone wrote something like this and put his phone number as a bad guy then,i was in first year in uni then,i quickly called him to send recharge card,he sent 900 naira immediately,though my sister didn't know,years after i told her and she scold me bitterly,i felt for the guy because he still fail.

Re: What A Student Wrote In His Exam Sheet. by DEGABA(m): 7:49pm On Jan 10, 2021
If you are the marker of this script and you decide to give him marks out of pity, you are not doing him any good.
Let him fail the subject so that he will learn how to consult past question papers and not only depending on what was taught in the lecture hall.
Re: What A Student Wrote In His Exam Sheet. by BigDick70inch(m): 8:06pm On Jan 10, 2021
egopersonified:
Did something similar in my junior waec Yoruba exam. I wrote only, ejo ma/sir, mo kin se omo Yoruba, for the theory section and did guess work for objectives. I got a C in that exam.

Lol...
Seems dat script was marked in heaven.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Facts You Might Not Know About The Testicles (male Reproductive Organ). / Most Expensive Homes In The World And Their Owners. / SSANU Set To Embark On An Indefinite Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.