Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,768 members, 7,802,348 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me (45069 Views)

She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? / She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. / Nigerian Lady Who Has Been Bridesmaid For 40 Friends, about getting married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by Hassanmaye(m): 9:20am On Jan 10, 2021
GetMeRight:

Nice one. The dude still doesn't understands that the lady in question is pressing his mumu button. The lady wants to have it both ways, eating her cake and still having it.
Lol the guy is so dump, but go ahead and Bleep a married woman you will regret it.
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by Hassanmaye(m): 9:21am On Jan 10, 2021
Slynation:
Keep deceiving yourself that she doesn't love him, just very soon, you will start seeing her updates on whatsapps in different countries with the caption "My King" "My Hero" etc.....grin
Lol that gender hmmm
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by BarrElChapo(m): 9:22am On Jan 10, 2021
doggedfighter:
Who raised these crop of boys?

See how this one is dripping saliva all in the name of narrating rubbish.

She has all the qualities he wants but he can't have her but ready to bore us with how irritating the other guy's hands are grin grin grin grin

They can't keep what they want but ready to go through the back door to steal affection
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by OmoOshodi(m): 9:22am On Jan 10, 2021
DNA palava loading...Most guys have their first child somewhere else with another father...Another case study

Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by Hassanmaye(m): 9:23am On Jan 10, 2021
Nuttella:
Why marry someone you despise, what kind of wickedness is that?
Lol no be your gender?
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by adedehinbo(m): 9:25am On Jan 10, 2021
diamondedu:
Hmmmm.. good day please how best do I handle this situation?

My ex, although we did not officially seperate, is getting married by the end of the month but she doesn't love her husband to be. She finds his touch irritating, they hardly talk about everything that married people do, she's not just comfortable with the husband to be.

Now me and her were very good friends before we become lovers she's really a good girl, very supportive, infact every man's dream lady but I'm not yet ready to settle down. Family issues still full my head..

PLS married people how best do I avoid her before it becomes problem for her and the innocent man?
I was once in ur shoes but I fell for her and we continued fucking but I noticed ever since we started that,it has always been a setbacks for me until I dump her bfr I started seeing changes back! Now do yourself good by avoiding her now to avert 10yrs of suffering

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by Ndaduma: 9:26am On Jan 10, 2021
There is big difference between love and marriage. That is the situation present��ly facing the society. A woman can go ahead and get married to someone that she does not love. Now, the moral thing expected of you is after she eventually get married, severe all ties with her. Allow the husband to enjoy the union. Dont go and do kerewa with her again ooo
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by Omobola121(f): 9:26am On Jan 10, 2021
I believe your story because it does happen. Most ladies don't end up marrying a man they love rather a man that is ready to settle down with them.

Listen, you have to stay very far from her before she put you into trouble. Cut anything called friendship with her and ghost her. She has made her choice, let her face the drum.
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by bepositive11: 9:27am On Jan 10, 2021
blinking001:
First things first. There is no such thing as love. Stop deceiving yourself

There is. You've just never experienced it.
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by Deo27: 9:27am On Jan 10, 2021
Another parternity fraud in the making
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by Bigfish121(m): 9:28am On Jan 10, 2021
I think I will not marry someone that have an ex because there is every possibility for her to be bleeped again.This issue if my ex my this disgust me alot.
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by Glawrie: 9:28am On Jan 10, 2021
diamondedu:
And that's my fear. I don't want to have anything to do with her again but she refuses..
Run for your life guy
it's as if you want her sef, if not you won't be communicating with her.
Cut every communications with her, if possible block her on all social media platforms.
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by Glawrie: 9:29am On Jan 10, 2021
Bigfish121:
I think I will not marry someone that have an ex because there is every possibility for her to be bleeped again.This issue if my ex my this disgust me alot.
Nearly everyone has an ex, even you

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by Francieuche: 9:32am On Jan 10, 2021
diamondedu:
And that's my fear. I don't want to have anything to do with her again but she refuses..
Mkpi what did she refuse you want to be sexing her still
You have low self esteem oo
Before Holy Spirit slap you pls respect yourself
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by vikinatius(m): 9:34am On Jan 10, 2021
diamondedu:
Hmmmm.. good day please how best do I handle this situation?

My ex, although we did not officially seperate, is getting married by the end of the month but she doesn't love her husband to be. She finds his touch irritating, they hardly talk about everything that married people do, she's not just comfortable with the husband to be.

Now me and her were very good friends before we become lovers she's really a good girl, very supportive, infact every man's dream lady but I'm not yet ready to settle down. Family issues still full my head..

PLS married people how best do I avoid her before it becomes problem for her and the innocent man?

To start with, she is not every man's dream because who loves you will not settle for less.
And on the otherhand, she may tell you things that interest you but doesn't mean she don't like him at all. "NOBODY CAN MARRY A BEAST".
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by TJaguar(m): 9:37am On Jan 10, 2021
Last last your plan is to fvck her after she gets married

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by Coolgent(m): 9:41am On Jan 10, 2021
diamondedu:
Cut any form of communication with her and avoid her like plaque!
Mingling with a married Woman is very dangerous, it may cos someone his life.
So think wisely dont be a maga
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by MrBen619(m): 9:41am On Jan 10, 2021
Use ur brain
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by AljaanIVQ007(m): 9:42am On Jan 10, 2021
I pity the husband who doesnt know the topic being discussed over him, God save us from destructive so called wives, karashika reloading, bastard people, you want advice abi? no worry, they Bleep her dey go for her husband house...DNA I stand...Wahala be like First Born...Nonsense...Men choose whom dey want to marry, women choose whom dey want to phuck...
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by solaademolu: 9:46am On Jan 10, 2021
Oga, dont be stupid, why must you love again, leave her alone else, God will deal with you in Jesus name. Leave her alone with her husband to be. Thunder of God will strike you if you have anything with her again in Jesus name
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by sammirano: 9:49am On Jan 10, 2021
RedPanthar:
And it has to be your problem to solve simp. Continue and end up with a bullet. Opkor like you

grin grin foolish simp indeed.
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by juicekunlex4u(m): 9:54am On Jan 10, 2021
Move on with your life, and if she's not willing 2 marry the man, let her open up so that she will not regrate
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by Slynation(m): 9:54am On Jan 10, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Lol that gender hmmm
I know them very well, they are very good at saying one thing and doing another thing...grin

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by jaxxy(m): 9:55am On Jan 10, 2021
Nazgul:
Mr man, whether she loves her husband or not is none of your business. She's getting married and she wasn't pointed a gun and forced to say I do. Which means she willing agreed to marry him after breaking up with you. So what's your problem?

Men tell their side chicks how their wives disgust them, and how they'll divorce her and marry them just to get into their panties.

Women tell their boyfriends how their fiance/husbands maltreat them just to get their love and affection.

It's all a game, if you love yourself just stay away from her and her marriage and focus on your life. A word they say is enough for the wise.

A guy. And for sm solution and we are attacking him? The man getting married to a woman who doesn’t love him is the biggest problem to himself.

Don’t these married men to go look for their side chicks? It’s also possible this woman goes looking for hers even when he wants nothing with her. That’s what he’s saying here.

What does he do and practical steps. Or shud the lady stop her ridiculous marriage to a man she don’t love for whatever reason best known to her?
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by Slynation(m): 9:57am On Jan 10, 2021
Bigfish121:
simply means you won't get married, because we are all ex grin
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by mutumina007: 9:59am On Jan 10, 2021
What you don't understand is that she loving you doesn't mean she doesn't love who she's marrying. Apparently she has moved on with her life.

And you are her Ex and not her being your Ex. Dont decieve yourself.
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:59am On Jan 10, 2021
Nazgul:
Mr man, whether she loves her husband or not is none of your business. She's getting married and she wasn't pointed a gun and forced to say I do. Which means she willing agreed to marry him after breaking up with you. So what's your problem?

Men tell their side chicks how their wives disgust them, and how they'll divorce her and marry them just to get into their panties.

Women tell their boyfriends how their fiance/husbands maltreat them just to get their love and affection.

It's all a game, if you love yourself just stay away from her and her marriage and focus on your life. A word they say is enough for the wise.

So you get sense like this?
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by apparentlylaw(m): 9:59am On Jan 10, 2021
Lol baba she doesn't love you ..if she did, she won't be getting married to someone else...she just feels your vibe and the sex ....Better run before someone gets hurt
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by jasman1: 10:03am On Jan 10, 2021
« infact every man's dream lady « , every man’s lady but not the one she’s married to. Only you know what’s in your heart of heart. Good luck
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 10, 2021
The day you sex another man's wife,the day you will cursed.
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by Saintfrancis82(m): 10:06am On Jan 10, 2021
If you get married and someone else is servicing your wife will you be happy?

So allow her to go please
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by Bennysam: 10:10am On Jan 10, 2021
Meteng:
Orrr, and he said she loves him, yet they separated and she's getting married to another man. Some men eh?
His a dummy, he don’t think like a man, a girl that love you won’t leave you for another man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Signs She's Really In Love With You / Couple Who Met In Primary School Got Married & Have A Kid Who Now Attends Same / See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.