Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,948 members, 7,806,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Has Chymall Crashed? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Has Chymall Crashed? (12682 Views)

Has Chymall Crashed? / Has MBA Forex Finally Crashed? / MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Chymall Crashed? by amliftedhigher: 11:37pm On Jan 09, 2021
Good evening fellow Nairalanders,
My reasons for being skeptical about CHYMALL has been confirmed to me. I am not wrong in my assumption but then I have lost 900k plus as it stands now from chymall investment.
I have missed receiving my dividend in the last 18 days now. Today I asked my upliner and he is telling me stories. That chymall did an upgrade and that people are paying loans for the upgrade. That when you finish paying your own loan, you will start receiving your dividend again. That my loan will end in 4 months plus time.
My brothers and sisters, I did not instruct chymall to borrow money and upgrade my account now I am paying a loan that I did not subscribed.
CHYMALL is a fraud MBA is a fraud. They are a ponzi scheme.

16 Likes

Re: Has Chymall Crashed? by doggedfighter(f): 12:01am On Jan 10, 2021
Ponzi scheme will always come to an end

22 Likes

Re: Has Chymall Crashed? by showafrica(m): 3:48am On Jan 10, 2021
amliftedhigher:
My reasons for being skeptical about CHYMALL has been confirmed to me. I am not wrong in my assumption but then I have lost 900k plus as it stands now from chymall investment.
I have missed receiving my dividend in the last 18 days now. Today I asked my upliner and he is telling me stories. That chymall did an upgrade and that people are paying loans for the upgrade. That when you finish paying your own loan, you will start receiving your dividend again. That my loan will end in 4 months plus time.
My brothers and sisters, I did not instruct chymall to borrow money and upgrade my account now I am paying a loan that I did not subscribed.

Yea... May be the beginning of the end for chymall bc, indirectly, they just seized people cash. Anyone telling you to join chymall now is not a good friend however, if they dont tell you to join, they risk crashing the scheme finally. I dont know what prompted the upgrade bc, everything was working well prior to the upgrade. When problem go dey na when after 4 months, they dont meet up with payments... Then you can kiss your money bye.
Re: Has Chymall Crashed? by Atk1nson(m): 6:13am On Jan 10, 2021
amliftedhigher:

Do you honestly not recognise a ponzi scheme when you see one? Someone provides you a return of 20-30% a month (implying he is making 70-80%) every month.If truly a man finds a business that can make him 70% a month, wont you find it strange he keeps borrowing expensive capital at 30% a month every month, when he can simply build up his own capital using such high profits or seek a cheaper loan from a regular finance institution.

It was bound to crash when it reaches its saturation point, Im not sure what help you think you'll get here.

If for anything, posts like this will make it crash faster because people will stop contributing money into the scheme (atleast you have save those one from being scammed)

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Chymall Crashed? by Atk1nson(m): 6:19am On Jan 10, 2021
showafrica:

Yea... May be the beginning of the end for chymall bc, indirectly, they just seized people cash. Anyone telling you to join chymall now is not a good friend however, if they dont tell you to join, they risk crashing the scheme finally. I dont know what prompted the upgrade bc, everything was working well prior to the upgrade. When problem go dey na when after 4 months, they dont meet up with payments... Then you can kiss your money bye.

Ponzis will always give reasons other than the truth (that they are ponzi at saturation point) for crashing. If they are not blaming Nigerian government, they are blaming sec, banks or some unnamed enemy.

Once MBA forex crashed, anyone still playing ponzi should have know they are at risk. And Im sure that is why a lot of ponzi gave higher ROI in december because they were already facing stress of fewer people bring in money. Now they managed to pay dec but their payout debt is now higher than new entrants, they have to pause the scheme

3 Likes

Re: Has Chymall Crashed? by BoboNogoDie: 6:57am On Jan 10, 2021
amliftedhigher:
Good for you.

Una never see anything grin

Re: Has Chymall Crashed? by michael132(m): 7:26am On Jan 10, 2021
for the so called wise one dt invest in Bara investment. it's time to withdraw ur capital....... Cus I see them follow one after one
Re: Has Chymall Crashed? by Fibonacci88: 7:52am On Jan 10, 2021
Mumu plenty for this country. You guys will continue to lose ur money until u realize that no free lunch in life.

6 Likes

Re: Has Chymall Crashed? by legacystore: 9:34am On Jan 10, 2021
Chymall has crashed already

After paying the audio loan they will borrow u another that u will finish paying in 2 years n by the time u finish paying d website will go down for maintenance n it's history

8 Likes

Re: Has Chymall Crashed? by SaintUlot: 11:55am On Jan 10, 2021
There are rules to following when investing in stuffs like this, you make provision and plan ahead. I myself i am a participant. But you can't say yet, because people are still withdrawing and no issues with withdrawal. The loan itself is a blessing in disguise. But anywhere everything wants to end, we are fully prepared.
Re: Has Chymall Crashed? by Chizillar1(m): 12:07pm On Jan 10, 2021
What is the purpose of this thread? I laugh at all of you. What is making you think Chymall is going down? Your all ignorance and stupidity is shambolic.
You talk about upgrade and loan repayment. Some members with team has completed their loan and now earning like previously on a higher package. I only have 40 points and hopefully this coming week, I clear and continue earning as before. Many of you have cashed out left and consistently for more than a year. Now, management has said, ok, let's do bigger business guys and kind enough to give you loan without any interest so we can enjoy longer term. Now they are scam. After they have survived you all through the Pandemic and yet no elementary of gratefulness, trust and patient. If you can't stand the heat, please leave the kitchen. Yes, leave the kitchen for those who understand company vision and long term goals.
CHY mall is getting listed in Hong Kong Stock exchange this year and company has big plan for it's members. It get listed and traded just like Apple, Facebook, Amazon, pinduoduo etc and bigger investors will trade it's shares. Have you asked yourselves the purpose of the boutique points in your account you are accumulating? If you are still in doubt, head over to YouTube and type CHY CEO Ben Chah interviews. After watching and listening, you will think twice before posting rubbish about global firm in this noble forum.

2 Likes

Re: Has Chymall Crashed? by xana101: 2:27pm On Jan 10, 2021
The guy above me, Please where is chymall office address. To scam you just de hungry me. Please send me 100k let me give u 200k in 20 days. At least I have an office and a collateral To

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Has Chymall Crashed? by Coolis: 2:32pm On Jan 10, 2021
I used to read this phrase "This life no balance" on nairaland. While some people are building houses and accumulating massive wealth through this Chymall, others are busy calling and typing nonsense about Chymall. Issorit, continue. You are doing yourself
Re: Has Chymall Crashed? by Phraences: 3:27pm On Jan 10, 2021
Chizillar1:
What is the purpose of this thread? I laugh at all of you. What is making you think Chymall is going down? Your all ignorance and stupidity is shambolic.
You talk about upgrade and loan repayment. Some members with team has completed their loan and now earning like previously on a higher package. I only have 40 points and hopefully this coming week, I clear and continue earning as before. Many of you have cashed out left and consistently for more than a year. Now, management has said, ok, let's do bigger business guys and kind enough to give you loan without any interest so we can enjoy longer term. Now they are scam. After they have survived you all through the Pandemic and yet no elementary of gratefulness, trust and patient. If you can't stand the heat, please leave the kitchen. Yes, leave the kitchen for those who understand company vision and long term goals.
CHY mall is getting listed in Hong Kong Stock exchange this year and company has big plan for it's members. It get listed and traded just like Apple, Facebook, Amazon, pinduoduo etc and bigger investors will trade it's shares. Have you asked yourselves the purpose of the boutique points in your account you are accumulating? If you are still in doubt, head over to YouTube and type CHY CEO Ben Chah interviews. After watching and listening, you will think twice before posting rubbish about global firm in this noble forum.

Go and find out about the founder of Onecoin. Till date the police have not located her. She just vanished into thin air. Before the collapse, she was also was w

6 Likes

Re: Has Chymall Crashed? by Phraences: 3:28pm On Jan 10, 2021
Chizillar1:

Go and find out about the founder of Onecoin. Till date the police have not located her. She just vanished into thin air. Before the collapse, she was also granting interviews left right and centre. All these profit per month businesses are all Ponzi.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Chymall Crashed? by Zankut: 5:31pm On Jan 10, 2021
Chymall cannot crash now, after all these wonderful certificates. How many of you have NYSC certificate cool cool cool cool cool

Re: Has Chymall Crashed? by obumsway(m): 6:49am On Jan 11, 2021
Loool ..... Them no dey hear word at all .... !
Re: Has Chymall Crashed? by SocialJustice: 11:17am On Jan 11, 2021
amliftedhigher:
Ohoyin, una no dey hear word.
Re: Has Chymall Crashed? by joey150(m): 1:08pm On Jan 11, 2021
Chizillar1:

There's always that one guy, that one guy, that will tell every man and his dog that pays him any attention, that the ship is flying even when he's knee deep in the fast sinking ship.

7 Likes

Re: Has Chymall Crashed? by Chimaokigwe: 1:21pm On Jan 11, 2021
Zankut:
Chymall cannot crash now, after all these wonderful certificates. How many of you have NYSC certificate cool cool cool cool cool

You are very ignorant. Those certificates mean nothing. Cac registration is like 80k. Any idiot can register a company. Scuml certificate (what you ignorantly call Efcc certificate) is free, any idiot can apply and get it, VAT registration is free, any fool can get it. Defend your sinking Chymall scam all you like, but don't tell stupid lies.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Chymall Crashed? by mimsG: 2:00pm On Jan 11, 2021
The economic conditions of this country has made a whole lot of Nigerians very angry people. We cannot even recognize sarcasm again

7 Likes

Re: Has Chymall Crashed? by delawal: 9:49pm On Jan 11, 2021
amliftedhigher:

any investment wey u hear upgrade ,carry ur shoe for hand and run without looking back.

4 Likes

Re: Has Chymall Crashed? by Classickj(m): 12:59pm On Jan 12, 2021
delawal:

any investment wey u hear upgrade ,carry ur shoe for hand and run without looking back.
there is nothing bad in upgrading
Re: Has Chymall Crashed? by Edisc808(m): 6:24pm On Jan 12, 2021
For one the person who claim to be a member of CHYMALL does not even know the right name of the Company, to show he is out here to spoil the good name of Chymall. Chymall is not an investment platform has he has rightly call it.. this is the official name of Chymall
Century heng yue group. You might as well want to find out more for yourself in their official website Centuryhengyuegroup.com. so there's nothing like investment attached to Chymall. Yes maybe all those copycart that have decided to mislead have crashed but not CENTURYHENGYUEGROUP. YES MEMBERS WERE UPGRADED FROM A SMALLER VIP LEVELS TO A HIGHER LEVEL AND EVEN BORROWED THEM FUNDS TO TRADE TO PAY BACK IN AN EXPAND OF TIME.... WHERE ON EARTH WILL YOU SEE AN ECOMMERCE PLATEFORM THAT WANT TO CLOSEUP DASHING OUT FUNDS TO THEIR MEMBERS TO TRADE ON A HIGHER VIP?
I wouldn't be surprised if this post is raised by one of this copycart, lack of purpose and intimidated ponzi scheme platforms that just spring up to mislead our us all.
If you need first hand information about Chymall ( Centuryhengyuegroup) pls do well to our official website or any of our service centers and stop listening to misleading information. You can contact me through text message 09039897308
Re: Has Chymall Crashed? by SavageResponse(m): 6:28pm On Jan 12, 2021
Chizillar1:

Who fed you these lies you're spreading here?!

6 Likes

Re: Has Chymall Crashed? by amliftedhigher: 9:30pm On Jan 12, 2021
Edisc808:
For one the person who claim to be a member of CHYMALL does not even know the right name of the Company, to show he is out here to spoil the good name of Chymall. Chymall is not an investment platform has he has rightly call it.. this is the official name of Chymall
Century heng yue group. You might as well want to find out more for yourself in their official website Centuryhengyuegroup.com. so there's nothing like investment attached to Chymall. Yes maybe all those copycart that have decided to mislead have crashed but not CENTURYHENGYUEGROUP. YES MEMBERS WERE UPGRADED FROM A SMALLER VIP LEVELS TO A HIGHER LEVEL AND EVEN BORROWED THEM FUNDS TO TRADE TO PAY BACK IN AN EXPAND OF TIME.... WHERE ON EARTH WILL YOU SEE AN ECOMMERCE PLATEFORM THAT WANT TO CLOSEUP DASHING OUT FUNDS TO THEIR MEMBERS TO TRADE ON A HIGHER VIP?
I wouldn't be surprised if this post is raised by one of this copycart, lack of purpose and intimidated ponzi scheme platforms that just spring up to mislead our us all.
If you need first hand information about Chymall ( Centuryhengyuegroup) pls do well to our official website or any of our service centers and stop listening to misleading information. You can contact me through text message 09039897308
You were told that you are being given a loan without your consent and you are paying for it without eating the money and you were told that you are being upgraded.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Chymall Crashed? by Chizillar1(m): 2:49pm On Jan 13, 2021
Management has final right to readjust policy for longer term sustainability.
Credits go to the man who speak some senses and understand what CHY Mall is all about and we advise and encourage many SC leaders to read and understand the following before explaining to their many leaders and customers of CHY Mall:

Good Morning Team , Happy New Year Once Again, based on this recent development on Chymall E-commerce platform that seems to hurt so many people , especially in seasons like this when many had their different goals , plans and expectations, am here this morning as one on the partners and team leader in this business to tell you the whole truth; nothing but the whole truth.
I won't entice you with words this morning, neither will I used sweet coded tongue to speak to you. We are in this together and we have to know the truth despite all the false speculations and panic that is roaming in the air. The is only the TRUTH, nothing but the TRUTH you must know that will make you FREE ( John8:32).
The TRUTH you will hear now , is what many leaders are afraid to tell you but you must hear it, so you can accept realities in good faith and move on with this wonderful business and continue coloring your life.
Chymall is not an invest company; it is an ecommerce platform, the company must benefit while traders also benefit, because of this , any default in policy that is tauting this win win concept must be reviewed and amended for the sustainability of the platform. Policies reviews and amendment is normal in every strong and lasting institution.

Chymall is not crashing as many believed. If they wanted to crash , what is the essence of CRASHING TACTICALLY AND DIPLOMATICALLY? Think?

Chymall platform is a POINTS GENERATING SYSTEM, the Company makes their own fortune by selling products to us , but Mostly by selling points to us for registrations and trading. We generate points and sell it back to the company as withdrawals , that is how the system works to sustain the win win protocol. Note: Because of peer to peer operation on the platform , members were no longer buying points from the company again , we bought points from our down lines , service centers , up lines etc, and we generate points and sold them back to them and not through back office withdrawal, again the company is losing their withdrawal charges; its even gets to the point that big service centers for months were not buying points again from the company,
So money was actually circulating in the community among members and the company was lacking, yet the company still have product to give, back office withdrawals to pay, staffs to pay, system to be maintained etc,. Don't Forget: the company makes most of their money by selling points to us.

amliftedhigher:

You were told that you are being given a loan without your consent and you are paying for it without eating the money and you were told that you are being upgraded.
Re: Has Chymall Crashed? by Whiteshield: 3:08pm On Jan 13, 2021
Chizillar1:
Management has final right to readjust policy for longer term sustainability.
So money was actually circulating in the community among members and the company was lacking, yet the company still have product to give, back office withdrawals to pay, staffs to pay, system to be maintained etc,. Don't Forget: the company makes most of their money by selling points to us.

Story don dey enter. The good thing is that you're not blaming CBN, na unaselves una dey blame.

1 Like

Re: Has Chymall Crashed? by salt1: 1:58pm On Jan 14, 2021
Story story

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cryptocurrency: India To Ban Private Wallets, Fine And Jail Violators / Online Trading In Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) / One Single Habit That Makes Millioniare A Lot Of Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.