Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Emmanuel Bako: Our Kidnappers Spoke Fulfulde, Collected N4.5m Ransom - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Emmanuel Bako: Our Kidnappers Spoke Fulfulde, Collected N4.5m Ransom (18664 Views)

Female Kidnapper, Janet Igohia Arrested Trying To Pick ₦1.5M Ransom In Taraba / We Paid Our Kidnappers ₦91M — Abuja Music Band Leader Recounts Ordeal / All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Bako: Our Kidnappers Spoke Fulfulde, Collected N4.5m Ransom by Deepthoughts: 4:48pm On Jan 10, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:

https://punchng.com/our-abductors-spoke-fulfulde-collected-n4-5m-ransom-kidnapped-kaduna-pfn-chairman/?amp=1&utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true
kidnapping is a very dangerous n difficult crime to fight,it's also very lucrative for the perpetrators,the issue of justifying crime because of poverty is another delicate one as there's no society without poverty,in fact if everyone were to be rich the society would still be problematic,who would serve who?, the government security effort against kidnapping is too dependant on human effort massive technology need to be involved,one recurring points in these kidnappings is the "trekking in to thick Forrest"this means areas on the highway with Large forest cover with little human presence are fertile grounds for those kidnappers n needs to be monitored n mapped using drones, I'm sure other less expensive but effective technologies are also available that can be used, something tells me the American the US special forces rescued had a tracking device on him, simple devices like night vision googles are very important in highway crime fighting,not just buying Hilux vehicles with sirens n multicolored flash lights only abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Bako: Our Kidnappers Spoke Fulfulde, Collected N4.5m Ransom by slimanyd: 4:51pm On Jan 10, 2021
MASTAkiLLAh:
Im waiting for the APC imbéciles to come and ask "how did you know it was fulfude ?"
Those people are so useless, defending fulani terrorists even more than the northerners who are the major victims cool

They've gone hiding there head in shame bro. If it was to be Oyo state amotekun , You will see them shouting makinde is poor in security.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Bako: Our Kidnappers Spoke Fulfulde, Collected N4.5m Ransom by maimota(f): 4:59pm On Jan 10, 2021
Re: Emmanuel Bako: Our Kidnappers Spoke Fulfulde, Collected N4.5m Ransom by just2endowed: 5:02pm On Jan 10, 2021
NinaArsenal:
I perfectly understand what they went through because I was also kidnapped by Fulani herdsmen 2019.
All the long walk bear footed, the river crossing and the mountain climbing. Thank God for sparing our lives.

Can you narrate your experience
Re: Emmanuel Bako: Our Kidnappers Spoke Fulfulde, Collected N4.5m Ransom by Coinbased: 5:05pm On Jan 10, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Emmanuel Bako: Our Kidnappers Spoke Fulfulde, Collected N4.5m Ransom by coputa(m): 5:05pm On Jan 10, 2021
Generalwoodz:
You are lucky Man.. very lucky
Thank God you had the money to pay
Thank God you have regained your freedom..

Most of the happenings goes unreported.

Recently I was in Kaduna and there was this retired policeman I met in a taxi... I only got to know he is a retired policeman when he answered a call... A friend of his till serving in the force got kiddnapped... Around Brinin Gwari axis. Funnily enough "" CSP SAJOS"" ( name of the kidnapped) is the DPO of Brinin Gwari

Right there he put a call across to him and he confirmed that he's been kidnapped... We were shocked! But the bigger shock came when he said his abductors were demanding a whopping sum of 10 million naira!

The truth is; there's kidnapping in southern Nigeria, But what is going on in Kaduna state currently supersedes the whole 16 states of the south.

A policeman that got no savings,
His kidnappers are demanding 10M
Would the police pay or just deploy Abba Kari our very own Jack Bauer to rescue him
What is that islamic midget doing about it.preparing for 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Bako: Our Kidnappers Spoke Fulfulde, Collected N4.5m Ransom by Kimjongun: 5:06pm On Jan 10, 2021
I have thought about this, those kidnappers could be the same people the Buharis used during election and then dump them

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Bako: Our Kidnappers Spoke Fulfulde, Collected N4.5m Ransom by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:12pm On Jan 10, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:

https://punchng.com/our-abductors-spoke-fulfulde-collected-n4-5m-ransom-kidnapped-kaduna-pfn-chairman/?amp=1&utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true
We paid the N4.5m ransom and the kidnappers brought us out from the bush to safety by themselves. Up till the time that I got to Kafanchan, I didn’t see any policeman. No policeman called me. No government official called me. Up till this moment, no government official called me. The government should tell the truth. They shouldn’t just come out to tell lies just to polish their image

Kidnapping is the business of the police

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Bako: Our Kidnappers Spoke Fulfulde, Collected N4.5m Ransom by coputa(m): 5:16pm On Jan 10, 2021
Kaduna state is one northern state that.promote anti christain policies and actions,it is displayed openly and the wise one in kaduna is doing nothing to stop it.instead,he keeps promoting it
Is this how he plan to govern the country,since he is eyeing 2023 with his ever ready yoruba accomplices.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Bako: Our Kidnappers Spoke Fulfulde, Collected N4.5m Ransom by topstone4: 5:17pm On Jan 10, 2021
Generalwoodz:
You are lucky Man.. very lucky
Thank God you had the money to pay
Thank God you have regained your freedom..

Most of the happenings goes unreported.

Recently I was in Kaduna and there was this retired policeman I met in a taxi... I only got to know he is a retired policeman when he answered a call... A friend of his till serving in the force got kiddnapped... Around Brinin Gwari axis. Funnily enough "" CSP SAJOS"" ( name of the kidnapped) is the DPO of Brinin Gwari

Right there he put a call across to him and he confirmed that he's been kidnapped... We were shocked! But the bigger shock came when he said his abductors were demanding a whopping sum of 10 million naira!

The truth is; there's kidnapping in southern Nigeria, But what is going on in Kaduna state currently supersedes the whole 16 states of the south.

A policeman that got no savings,
His kidnappers are demanding 10M
Would the police pay or just deploy Abba Kari our very own Jack Bauer to rescue him

Yet, one blind entity they called triple996 will be celebrating beautiful roads in Kaduna.
Re: Emmanuel Bako: Our Kidnappers Spoke Fulfulde, Collected N4.5m Ransom by NinaArsenal(f): 5:23pm On Jan 10, 2021
BarrElChapo:

Wow. Thank God you made it unscathed. Hope you've healed emotionally too.
Trying my best to forget about the whole shitty experience.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Bako: Our Kidnappers Spoke Fulfulde, Collected N4.5m Ransom by NinaArsenal(f): 5:31pm On Jan 10, 2021
just2endowed:

Can you narrate your experience
Hmmmm. A very bitter experience.
I was coming from Edo state to Kaduna, around 7:30pm at KM 22 inside Kaduna, along Kaduna Abuja express road, our vehicle got ambushed by men dressed in Military desert camouflage. They started shooting, they were more than 16 herdsmen fully armed. I was the only female among the 6 Men that got kidnapped, we trekked for hours with shoes, with tore clothes inside the bush, crossed deep rivers naked, got to there camp around 3:30am. I was in captive for complete 3days and some hours before the ransom money was paid.
I was tortured for the 3days I was with them.
Anyway I thank God I'm alive..
The story is just long.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Bako: Our Kidnappers Spoke Fulfulde, Collected N4.5m Ransom by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:33pm On Jan 10, 2021
After reading his answers to the last question concerning the police involvement, there is nothing the police will come online to claim to have done to attack a crime, I shall always be gracing them with curses.

Nigeria Policemen have been lying since day one, coming to claim what they didn't do and people always praise them.

Hope we don see am.
Na so the government dey claim to have done what they did not do.

Na Ogun go kill all lying and criminal NPF personnel.

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Bako: Our Kidnappers Spoke Fulfulde, Collected N4.5m Ransom by BarrElChapo(m): 5:35pm On Jan 10, 2021
NinaArsenal:
Trying my best to forget about the whole shitty experience.

It is well sis. Hopefully time will heal all. Stay safe

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Bako: Our Kidnappers Spoke Fulfulde, Collected N4.5m Ransom by Mrceragem: 5:44pm On Jan 10, 2021
Kingosytex:
If they spoke Fulfude then there is 99.99% chance that they were Fulani Herdsmen...Don't ask me how I arrived at this conclusion.

A very very very great percentage of people who speak Fulfude are Fulanis, an average Hausa person doesn't even understand that language.

I appreciate God for your lives...Many went but couldn't return.

I give God the glory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did you not see this part................

They claimed that the government abandoned them. I don’t understand what they meant by saying that the government abandoned them. They said they didn’t go to school; no cows and they don’t have means of survival.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Bako: Our Kidnappers Spoke Fulfulde, Collected N4.5m Ransom by Apebo: 5:46pm On Jan 10, 2021
Kidnap politicians
Re: Emmanuel Bako: Our Kidnappers Spoke Fulfulde, Collected N4.5m Ransom by lexy2014: 6:04pm On Jan 10, 2021
Deepthoughts:
kidnapping is a very dangerous n difficult crime to fight,it's also very lucrative for the perpetrators,the issue of justifying crime because of poverty is another delicate one as there's no society without poverty,in fact if everyone were to be rich the society would still be problematic,who would serve who?, the government security effort against kidnapping is too dependant on human effort massive technology need to be involved,one recurring points in these kidnappings is the "trekking in to thick Forrest"this means areas on the highway with Large forest cover with little human presence are fertile grounds for those kidnappers n needs to be monitored n mapped using drones, I'm sure other less expensive but effective technologies are also available that can be used, something tells me the American the US special forces rescued had a tracking device on him, simple devices like night vision googles are very important in highway crime fighting,not just buying Hilux vehicles with sirens n multicolored flash lights only abeg.

Kidnapping is flourishing in d north because d govt has chosen to look d other way& give fulani kidnappers a free hand. Someone in d north told me that cases of kidnapping are highly underreported. It's not rocket science. U can see d govt chasing shadows with it's NIN. Buhari is just keeping his promise that northerners should be rewarded same way Niger Delta militants were rewarded
Re: Emmanuel Bako: Our Kidnappers Spoke Fulfulde, Collected N4.5m Ransom by JJOF(m): 6:06pm On Jan 10, 2021
Kimjongun:
I have thought about this, those kidnappers could be the same people the Buharis used during election and then dump them
Of course now, they are the thugs that the Northerners politicians use for electoral violence, and they are also among those used during the ENDSARS protest to scare peaceful protesters and demonize the whole purpose of the protest. That is why they have refused to help lift their environs up, they refuse to educate them, and empower them with meaniful empowerments(na to dey buy Okada and shoe maker things for them dey sabi), because they come in handy when it comes to matters of violence and intimidation. I swear ehn, it sha never be well for all these our EVIL leaders and their CHEERERS.
Re: Emmanuel Bako: Our Kidnappers Spoke Fulfulde, Collected N4.5m Ransom by just2endowed: 6:52pm On Jan 10, 2021
NinaArsenal:
I was coming from Edo state to Kaduna, around 7:30pm at KM 22 inside Kaduna, along Kaduna Abuja express road, our vehicle got ambushed by men dressed in Military desert camouflage. They started shooting, they were more than 16 herdsmen fully armed. I was the only female among the 6 Men that got kidnapped, we trekked for hours with shoes, with tore clothes inside the bush, crossed deep rivers naked, got to there camp around 3:30am. I was in captive for complete 3days and some hours before the ransom money was paid.
The story is just long.

Wow, that's a very bad experience.... So sorry Miss.
Re: Emmanuel Bako: Our Kidnappers Spoke Fulfulde, Collected N4.5m Ransom by samdunzo: 6:55pm On Jan 10, 2021
It seems that the herdsmen crisis can be divided into 3 groups
Religious Extremism
Crime Syndicates
Poverty

While the 1st one may be out of the governments hand, the 2nd and 3rd one can be defeated. What needs to happen is intense investment into the human resources the North has, such as schools, hospitals, roads, etc. Also, although some may not like this, a revised form of RUGA may help as well. I suggest that the Land Use Act is repealed, and that state governors in the NE and NW buy land from people in these areas. Hopefully this would be a win win for all parties involved
Re: Emmanuel Bako: Our Kidnappers Spoke Fulfulde, Collected N4.5m Ransom by Deepthoughts: 7:17pm On Jan 10, 2021
lexy2014:

Kidnapping is flourishing in d north because d govt has chosen to look d other way& give fulani kidnappers a free hand. Someone in d north told me that cases of kidnapping are highly underreported. It's not rocket science. U can see d govt chasing shadows with it's NIN. Buhari is just keeping his promise that northerners should be rewarded same way Niger Delta militants were rewarded
meeen, most times when I look at what is happening in Nigeria I really wonder if there's any hope for a better tomorrow at all.
Re: Emmanuel Bako: Our Kidnappers Spoke Fulfulde, Collected N4.5m Ransom by Mydazz(m): 7:29pm On Jan 10, 2021
Fulani President
Fulani Bandits
Fulani Herdsmen
Mostly Fulani Boko Haram,......

This is Fulani Republic no doubt![b][/b]
Re: Emmanuel Bako: Our Kidnappers Spoke Fulfulde, Collected N4.5m Ransom by NinaArsenal(f): 7:33pm On Jan 10, 2021
just2endowed:

Wow, that's a very bad experience.... So sorry Miss.
Thank you
Re: Emmanuel Bako: Our Kidnappers Spoke Fulfulde, Collected N4.5m Ransom by Balofariojames: 10:22pm On Jan 10, 2021
We're in lie government. But why police are always tell lies?
When police pick people, they brought out knife, gun from their office and begins to tell lies about you.
Re: Emmanuel Bako: Our Kidnappers Spoke Fulfulde, Collected N4.5m Ransom by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 10, 2021
No be you vote for APC
Re: Emmanuel Bako: Our Kidnappers Spoke Fulfulde, Collected N4.5m Ransom by ceaser: 2:41am On Jan 11, 2021
Let one useless Tinubu now come and say to Nigerians that "if you say they are Fulanis, where are the cows?"

You see, the plan of the Fulani hegemony is to cull for themselves all the wealth of the country. They already have the political structure in the form of Buhari and the lopsided appointments.

They have ensured only they can have any serious holds on BDCs while a few non-fulanis are also given some crumbs in that sector.

Their foot soldiers are the kidnappers and their own job is to get money and wealth from the masses. These millions are remitted to their Ogas (which may be one governor in one of those states) while the guys themselves get paid pittances as low as 20k to 50k per operation.

Being that these are the Modus Operandi of the Fulani, those unfortunate incidences above were all that happened in CAR (Central African Republic) right from when Fulanis took over the seat of presidency in that country.

The people later revolted and pushed out the incumbent in an all out war between citizens, military and the national guard. The national guard could not even stop the revolters as they approached their presidential lodge. The president had to flee. The people of CAR freed themselves from the impression of the Fulanis, but not until they had damaged the country beyond repair.

If the Fulanis were allowed to wield power in South Africa or the USA today, the same Modus Operandi will play out.

RemoveKebab:
I wonder what will be the faith of fulanis in Nigeria after 2023.

They know the clock is ticking. People already breed serious animosity towards them which will be unleashed post 2023. They know this too and that is why in this recent times, we will likely see a rise in the spate of crimes committed by the Fulani. They will likely work on the double to acquire as much as possible before they lose the power come 2023.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Bako: Our Kidnappers Spoke Fulfulde, Collected N4.5m Ransom by robosky02(m): 8:55am On Jan 12, 2021
NinaArsenal:
The story is just long.

Ohhhso sorry my dear... This can't be a good experience at all
Re: Emmanuel Bako: Our Kidnappers Spoke Fulfulde, Collected N4.5m Ransom by AlphaTaikun: 4:07pm On Apr 05, 2022
NinaArsenal:
The story is just long.
Hey Nina, how are you feeling
now?

Glad you made it out. smiley You're a brave young woman to be alive
and an inspiration to others for verbalizing this. I assume you've further taken some professional therapy since the 2019 event along the notorious Kaduna-Abuja route. Foreigners (i.e., Fulahs) are mainly behind these attacks including the recent March 2022 Kaduna-Abuja train attacks, and survivors say the attackers spoke foreign languages.

NOTE:
I want you to read up online on 'Lanre Olusola, an internationally
known expert on personal
development and NLP training.
He has (using advanced tools) assisted a lot of folks to recover from trauma induced by events from childhood to post-traumatic stress in adulthood. There are
videos, podcasts, and articles from
'Lanre Olusola's online platforms
that will be useful to you.

Enjoy your day.

Cheers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Kills His 70-Year-Old Mother In Akwa Ibom / Couple Sell 3-Day-Old Baby For N300K In Imo (Photo) / How Nigerian Fraudsters Cloned American Banks’ Cashier Checks, Pilfer $3million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.