Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Twins Conceived Naturally Can Have Two Biological Fathers — Experts - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Twins Conceived Naturally Can Have Two Biological Fathers — Experts (28354 Views)

Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test / James & John Ugwuoke: Conjoined Twins After Surgery Involving 22 Indian Doctors / James And John Ugwoke: Conjoined Twins In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twins Conceived Naturally Can Have Two Biological Fathers — Experts by Zooposki(f): 4:05pm On Jan 10, 2021
chewwie:

I knew the rapist must be black.

Pretty sure it was consensual. White women lie too much when it comes to sex with black men.
Re: Twins Conceived Naturally Can Have Two Biological Fathers — Experts by udomma1005(m): 4:08pm On Jan 10, 2021
YoonSung76:
I love twins
I have twins cool
Re: Twins Conceived Naturally Can Have Two Biological Fathers — Experts by DONORJIR(m): 4:08pm On Jan 10, 2021
ntyce:
These DNA tests marketers, always looking for ways to throw in suspicion in homes...

Person born twins, you're now claiming one isn't his...

Rubbish
it's true my broda. Same case happened in china
Re: Twins Conceived Naturally Can Have Two Biological Fathers — Experts by ilemona4you2(m): 4:09pm On Jan 10, 2021
Wow.. this reminds me of mynd44 novel, the tripaternal son
Re: Twins Conceived Naturally Can Have Two Biological Fathers — Experts by brainhgeek(m): 4:10pm On Jan 10, 2021
This is not a mystery if you understand basic biology. What should surprise an average biology enthusiast is how a woman can naturally birth children who her not her biological children. If you have ever heard of Chimerism before.
Re: Twins Conceived Naturally Can Have Two Biological Fathers — Experts by Blackdisciple(m): 4:12pm On Jan 10, 2021
heteropaternalsuperfecundation
Wetin concern me
Re: Twins Conceived Naturally Can Have Two Biological Fathers — Experts by Blackdisciple(m): 4:17pm On Jan 10, 2021
heteropaternalsuperfecundation
Hmmm
Re: Twins Conceived Naturally Can Have Two Biological Fathers — Experts by Pat081: 4:17pm On Jan 10, 2021
Do DNA test if ur wife give birth to twins oo
YoonSung76:
I love twins
Re: Twins Conceived Naturally Can Have Two Biological Fathers — Experts by Pat081: 4:19pm On Jan 10, 2021
So if na three now it can b three father
Re: Twins Conceived Naturally Can Have Two Biological Fathers — Experts by grandlexuz(m): 4:39pm On Jan 10, 2021
BlessedNuel:

Thanks for the exposition boss.

We learn new things on a daily basis.

Happy Sunday to you

Happy Sunday to you too Sir.

1 Like

Re: Twins Conceived Naturally Can Have Two Biological Fathers — Experts by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 10, 2021
Only PROSTITUTES experience such.
People who welcome DICKSS from all walks of Life
Re: Twins Conceived Naturally Can Have Two Biological Fathers — Experts by APOSTLECHUMA: 4:45pm On Jan 10, 2021
THIS WAS WHY CAIN WAS MISSING IN ALL THE GENEALOGIES OF ADAM AS RECORDED IN THE BIBLE BOTH IN THE OLD AND NEW TESTAMENT. CAIN AND ABLE WERE OF THESAME MOTHER BUT NOT OF THESAME FATHER AS EVE DEGRADED THE HUMAN RACE BY 1ST EATING THE FORBIDDEN FRUIT WITH THE SERPENT B4 GIVING IT TO ADAM. THATS WHERE THE GREAT TEACHING ON THE SERPENT SEED CAME FROM. NO WHERE IN THE BIBLE WAS ADAM CALLED THE FATHER OF ALL THE LIVING BUT IN GENESIS 3-20, ADAM CALLED HIS WIFE EVE BECAUSE SHE WAS THE MOTHER OF ALL THE LIVING. IT STARTED WAY BACK IN EDEN AND CAREFUL STUDY OF GENESIS 4, WHICH GAVE US THE ACCOUNT OF THE BIRTH OF CAIN AND ABEL PROVES THIS TRUE. CAIN WAS THE SEED OF THE EVIL ONE (THE SERPENT) NOT SON OF ADAM AND 1 JOHN 3-12 SAID IT. THE SERPENT B4 THE FALL OF MANKIND WAS THE CLOSEST ANIMAL TO THE HUMAN RACE AND COULD MIX ITS SEED WITH A WOMAN AND PRODUCE PURE HUMAN BEING. SCIENTISTS TRY 2 PROVE THIS THROUGH EVOLUTION AND USE APE BUT IT WASNT APE AS THE ORIGINAL ANIMAL THAT CAN DO IT WAS CURSED AND IT TURNED INTO SNAKE.
Re: Twins Conceived Naturally Can Have Two Biological Fathers — Experts by zuzuonyi: 5:26pm On Jan 10, 2021
This may have happened in the case of Cain and Abel. Eve sha!
Re: Twins Conceived Naturally Can Have Two Biological Fathers — Experts by ejimatic: 5:46pm On Jan 10, 2021
Re: Twins Conceived Naturally Can Have Two Biological Fathers — Experts by Omezif(m): 5:51pm On Jan 10, 2021
This person is a real deceiver.
Re: Twins Conceived Naturally Can Have Two Biological Fathers — Experts by komols856: 5:59pm On Jan 10, 2021
dre11:

https://punchng.com/twins-conceived-naturally-can-have-two-biological-fathers-experts/

So when a woman conceive and gave birth to 6 children naturally, does that mean six men pregnanted the woman?. Over sabinus makes one a fool
Re: Twins Conceived Naturally Can Have Two Biological Fathers — Experts by Babaken(m): 6:20pm On Jan 10, 2021
chewwie:
I saw this on an episode of Grey's Anatomy. It's also possible for a woman to have 2 uteruses (uteri) and get pregnant in each of them at the same time.
I have also watch similar thing in maury show.
Re: Twins Conceived Naturally Can Have Two Biological Fathers — Experts by iamL(f): 6:25pm On Jan 10, 2021
Shebi una go shake DNA/women table? una never shin chunn chin.
Re: Twins Conceived Naturally Can Have Two Biological Fathers — Experts by iamL(f): 6:28pm On Jan 10, 2021
brainhgeek:
This is not a mystery if you understand basic biology. What should surprise an average biology enthusiast is how a woman can naturally birth children who her not her biological children. If you have ever heard of Chimerism before.

Nigeria student/doctors/DNA scientist do not know that one o, they only paternity fraud.

1 Like

Re: Twins Conceived Naturally Can Have Two Biological Fathers — Experts by GboyegaD(m): 6:31pm On Jan 10, 2021
LordReed:

dUDE, HAVEN'T SEEN YOU ON THE FOOD THREAD IN A WHILE, SUP WITH YOU? hAPPY nEW Year by the way.

Thanks a lot. Been busy of late but hopefully, I will be back in a few weeks.

Happy New Year to you too and may all you desire for the year come to pass in Jesus Name.
Re: Twins Conceived Naturally Can Have Two Biological Fathers — Experts by BaronBiafra411(m): 6:52pm On Jan 10, 2021
#Tule joor!!!

angry grin grin grin
Re: Twins Conceived Naturally Can Have Two Biological Fathers — Experts by noble2faith(m): 7:05pm On Jan 10, 2021
ntyce:
These DNA tests marketers, always looking for ways to throw in suspicion in homes...

Person born twins, you're now claiming one isn't his...

Rubbish

As in ehn, my brother! The thing tire me like Taya molue.
Re: Twins Conceived Naturally Can Have Two Biological Fathers — Experts by LordReed(m): 7:06pm On Jan 10, 2021
GboyegaD:

Thanks a lot. Been busy of late but hopefully, I will be back in a few weeks.

Happy New Year to you too and may all you desire for the year come to pass in Jesus Name.

Wish you same man.
Re: Twins Conceived Naturally Can Have Two Biological Fathers — Experts by Flamemignon1(m): 7:20pm On Jan 10, 2021
Wait.... Are people just knowing this? Gay couples who want to become parents do this all the time via IVF using the same surrogate so that the twins will have different biological fathers
Re: Twins Conceived Naturally Can Have Two Biological Fathers — Experts by chewwie(m): 7:38pm On Jan 10, 2021
Zooposki:

Pretty sure it was consensual. White women lie too much when it comes to sex with black men.
Black men make up 7% of the American population, but commit 51% of all violent crime. Yes, I believe the said white woman was raped by a black man.
Re: Twins Conceived Naturally Can Have Two Biological Fathers — Experts by Zooposki(f): 7:48pm On Jan 10, 2021
chewwie:

Black men make up 7% of the American population, but commit 51% of all violent crime. Yes, I believe the said white woman was raped by a black man.

Serial killers, rapists etc hardly go after other races. They go after their own, so the whyte woman is lying. That is their M.O. I’m a woman by the way and detests rapists, but the truth must be said. She willingly fukced that black man, and cried rape when the evidence of her crime became glaring for all to see.
Re: Twins Conceived Naturally Can Have Two Biological Fathers — Experts by Gabaleve(m): 7:54pm On Jan 10, 2021
BlessedNuel:
As an engineer...this is my first time of hearing this.

We no reach that side via our secondary school (Biology exercises)

Hmmmm... Wetin concern engineer and honey??
This country sef, we must japa las las
Re: Twins Conceived Naturally Can Have Two Biological Fathers — Experts by chewwie(m): 8:27pm On Jan 10, 2021
Originalsly:

You know them well!

All this talk with no evidence. Extremely rare.... reference the rare cases... not even country mentioned. A White woman had sex with her husband and was raped shortly after by a Black man ... really? .. the husband had sex and left immediately? Even so... one baby White.. the other Black... how is that proof that the twins had different fathers?... as experts shouldn't they have DNA evidence to support this claim? At the bottom of the article.. it states a husband can have sex with his wife... go again a bit later... father twins... but yet the twins have different DNA. Doesn't this cancel out everything said before?

Ehmmm.... as an expert in this field... I would like you to know it is very possible... and extremely rare for a man to have sex with an animal resulting in a half man half beast. The Sphinx... is the result of one such unholy union. Then it may not be as visual as the Sphinx.... for most it is very noticeable in the way we think... the way we reason.... the way we behave..... like beasts.
I believe her. Black men in America are generally criminal.
Re: Twins Conceived Naturally Can Have Two Biological Fathers — Experts by chewwie(m): 8:35pm On Jan 10, 2021
Zooposki:

Serial killers, rapists etc hardly go after other races. They go after their own, so the whyte woman is lying. That is their M.O. I’m a woman by the way and detests rapists, but the truth must be said. She willingly fukced that black man, and cried rape when the evidence of her crime became glaring for all to see.
So black on white crimes don't exist? Black on white crimes are the most common interracial crimes in the USA
Re: Twins Conceived Naturally Can Have Two Biological Fathers — Experts by Offpoint1: 9:22pm On Jan 10, 2021
BlessedNuel:
As an engineer...this is my first time of hearing this.

We no reach that side via our secondary school (Biology exercises)
Like you're hearing this for the first time? Are you being serious?
Re: Twins Conceived Naturally Can Have Two Biological Fathers — Experts by Originalsly: 10:02pm On Jan 10, 2021
chewwie:

I believe her. Black men in America are generally criminal.

And the alleged rape was in America?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Having Dry Throat And Sharp Pains. Feeling Depressed / Nigeria Man Share His 2023 Weight Loss Achievement (Photo) / Generator fume kills 4 children in Bayelsa (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.