Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

COVID-19 Kills 200 ECWA Mission Supporters - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COVID-19 Kills 200 ECWA Mission Supporters (31577 Views)

Insecurity: Statement By Rev. Stephen Baba Panya, ECWA President / BREAKING: Over 200 ECWA Church Mission Supporters Killed By COVID-19 - Christian / Gunmen ECWA Church In Kaduna, One Killed, Others Abducted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Kills 200 ECWA Mission Supporters by hstar: 12:07pm On Jan 10, 2021
Yahman1:

Don't even know what to believe again

Government say Coro dey

But we for Lag never see any Case of

Coro except on TV or Media

Real life Case we never see

Go to markets, Busses etc still crowded with people

In lag many people no dey wear nose mask again

Sef

And una sey Coro dey Naija undecided

Market for ajah

Anybody just dey do him own

No face mask and nothing dey happen
Re: COVID-19 Kills 200 ECWA Mission Supporters by yeme7(m): 12:09pm On Jan 10, 2021
jcross19:
I'm thinking maybe other death have stepped aside for Cork..

grin cheesy

Don't mind those people
Re: COVID-19 Kills 200 ECWA Mission Supporters by Karlosorji(m): 12:11pm On Jan 10, 2021
ElijahIme1992:
pls change ur name its degrading.....
Na your name?
Re: COVID-19 Kills 200 ECWA Mission Supporters by nautybride: 12:21pm On Jan 10, 2021
PS712:

Not just the church purse but so many lives will be affected in their absence- their families, friends and others who rely on them. For instance, I opened this thread to read the content, only to realize the statement was made at the burial of a man I know. Met him somewhere in Nigeria where he worked and resides. This man lend me handsome sum and told me to pay back when I get it. I paid him after two years. He was detribalized. Didn't even know he was a missions supporter till now am reading it. I can tell you there are Muslims who will miss him too. Truly a cheerful giver is gone and if ECWA makes such statement about supporters going due to covid, universities are losing professors, political sphere experiencing same, hmm, then we need guard ourselves and loved ones.

You have written well. It's well.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Kills 200 ECWA Mission Supporters by Goel: 12:24pm On Jan 10, 2021
juman:

Of course it can happen. Check what happens in other countries.

So far as of yesterday:
Number of corona death in america = 373, 000.
Number of corona death in india = 151,000.
Number of corona death in brazil = 203, 000.
These countries have tested large percentage of their populations. US and Indian corona, each country's tests are equal to Nigeria's total population. They are launching vaccines and developing methods to treat people.

How much Nigeria has done to even scan why and how many of its people died during last year?

China, India and Brazil have tested each 15% of their populations till now. US and other rich countries have tested 50-80%. Nigeria has tested only 0.0023% and similar for other African countries.
Re: COVID-19 Kills 200 ECWA Mission Supporters by BobbyZrealist(m): 12:25pm On Jan 10, 2021
AntiChristian:

No, fetus!

Yes boy!!!
Re: COVID-19 Kills 200 ECWA Mission Supporters by nikdam: 12:48pm On Jan 10, 2021
AmazingELixir:

Is Covid_19 a Nigerian pandemic alone .... that is if you choose not to believe anything that comes from the Nigerian government....are you lot so daft that you don't see that the virus is ravaging the world at large...can you honestly beat your chest and claim you don't know directly or indirectly casualties of this Covid_19 pandemic around your locality.

Young man wake up from your self imposed slumber and stay alive by protecting yourself and if your life means nothing, atleast do it for your loved ones that still want you breathing.
The way some Nigerians think, i don't understand. Even here where more than 1k are dying everyday, you will still hear some naija folks saying they believe they can't catch it or that they have not seen anyone who has it. Before this second lockdown here, hardly will any of these people who has kids say they weren't told to quarantine with their kid(s) because a parent or atleast one teacher/carer in their kids school/ kindergarten have covid19 or they had contact with someone who do. As for my family we had to quarantine 3x just between October and December alone. People can be so ignorant. This is an infection that you may not even know you have and still infect transmit it to other persons. Other persons infected may have Serious healness or even die.Taking precautions and trying to protect ourselves isn't only for our safety alone but for the safety of the people around us too.
Re: COVID-19 Kills 200 ECWA Mission Supporters by Yankee101: 1:11pm On Jan 10, 2021
AntiChristian:
God created covid-19 too. The world is a bus we can alight from at any point in time.

Death is death!

May Allah grant me a merciful exit and raised me as one of those nearest to Him.

Aamin.

Read your book very well. If you know who he called people of the book and you're looking for aljannah you will change your user name. Study for yourself. Don't let the political interpretations of your book lead you astray

Of all Christians are wrong then your own heaven will be a lonely one.

Oh, they also condemn more than half of Islam whether you are shiite or Sunni
Re: COVID-19 Kills 200 ECWA Mission Supporters by Dreamliner787(m): 1:21pm On Jan 10, 2021
hayjay123:
Evidence please

Good.
Re: COVID-19 Kills 200 ECWA Mission Supporters by Yankee101: 2:03pm On Jan 10, 2021
Exercise
Vitamins
Run tests if symptoms occur
Nose masks
Sanitizers
Treatment as prescribed
Lots of water
Fruits and vegetables
Re: COVID-19 Kills 200 ECWA Mission Supporters by todugo(m): 2:23pm On Jan 10, 2021
NaijaOlosho:
REAL IN AMERICA

SCAM IN NIGERIA undecided
Economic strategy for China
Politics in America
Loot borrowing in Nigeria...
Re: COVID-19 Kills 200 ECWA Mission Supporters by NaijaOlosho(f): 2:23pm On Jan 10, 2021
todugo:

Economic tatics for China
Politics in America
Loot borrowing in Nigeria...

grin
Re: COVID-19 Kills 200 ECWA Mission Supporters by Leo588(m): 2:26pm On Jan 10, 2021
This can't be true na
Re: COVID-19 Kills 200 ECWA Mission Supporters by tit(f): 2:38pm On Jan 10, 2021
their bill gates foreign partners are poisoning them
Re: COVID-19 Kills 200 ECWA Mission Supporters by Jazzman01: 2:38pm On Jan 10, 2021
Yahman1:

Government say Coro dey

Sef

I want you to answer this question sincerely. How many people do you know personally in lag that has HIV/AIDS? how many can you count? if non is it now safe to say HIV/AIDS is not in lagos and Nigeria at large?
Re: COVID-19 Kills 200 ECWA Mission Supporters by Jazzman01: 2:39pm On Jan 10, 2021
Yahman1:

Government say Coro dey

Sef

I want you to answer this question sincerely. How many people do you know personally in lag that has HIV/AIDS? how many can you count? if non, is it now safe to say HIV/AIDS is not in lagos and Nigeria at large?
Re: COVID-19 Kills 200 ECWA Mission Supporters by ofemigeorge(m): 2:52pm On Jan 10, 2021
teacherbim:
I sent a message to you on IG
ok checking
Re: COVID-19 Kills 200 ECWA Mission Supporters by ofemigeorge(m): 2:52pm On Jan 10, 2021
teacherbim:
for rent ?
Yes
Re: COVID-19 Kills 200 ECWA Mission Supporters by bigcasava1(m): 3:22pm On Jan 10, 2021
We the winners we don't care cos it doesn't exist
Re: COVID-19 Kills 200 ECWA Mission Supporters by sob8084: 3:22pm On Jan 10, 2021
COVID-19 is real. Wearing a mask is essential to preventing the spread, avoiding large gatherings, and keeping a safe distance. In addition to this, you can also boost your body's immunity. Garlic is reported to be a good source of this..
zakim:

https://dailytrust.com/ecwa-loses-200-mission-supporters-to-covid-19
Re: COVID-19 Kills 200 ECWA Mission Supporters by BeigJawnson(m): 3:53pm On Jan 10, 2021
AntiChristian:

Okay, how will you explain the story of Job and his family?

In your Bible God granted Satan permission to kill almost everything Job had? His kids and properties perished. Who killed them?

Even Job suffered so much on God's command to Satan not to touch only his life.

Everything whether (good or bad in our eyes) happen by the will of God.

If I am poisoned and i die that signifies the end of my journey. Even if I wasn't poisoned I would still have died at that same time.

tha issue of job is a different thing.. there was a discussion between satan and God.
was it God that did tha evil to job? answer me anti-christain ... me too anti islam.

and did job died cos of tha evil satan brought on him? God never give job's life to satan to take. we are not meant to die short but to live long. you can die now, it is your allah's will as his slave.
Re: COVID-19 Kills 200 ECWA Mission Supporters by AntiChristian: 4:04pm On Jan 10, 2021
BeigJawnson:

tha issue of job is a different thing.. there was a discussion between satan and God.
was it God that did tha evil to job? answer me anti-christain ... me too anti islam.

and did job died cos of tha evil satan brought on him? God never give job's life to satan to take. we are not meant to die short but to live long. you can die now, it is your allah's will as his slave.

The issue of job is not a different thing. God does everything whether we think it's good or bad.

Who created coronavirus? Is it Satan too?
Who created Satan?
Was Satan's creator aware that Satan would become a major evil ?

Isaiah 45:7 (RSV) I form light and create darkness, I make weal and create woe, I am the LORD, who do all these things.

You can tell us your interpretation of the above verse!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Kills 200 ECWA Mission Supporters by AntiChristian: 4:38pm On Jan 10, 2021
Yankee101:

Read your book very well. If you know who he called people of the book and you're looking for aljannah you will change your user name. Study for yourself. Don't let the political interpretations of your book lead you astray

Of all Christians are wrong then your own heaven will be a lonely one.

Oh, they also condemn more than half of Islam whether you are shiite or Sunni

I don't even get you. How will heaven be lonely? Loneliness is of this world!

The Christians who truly followed Jesus during his time and after him till the time of the Prophet salallahu alayhi wa salam will enter paradise.
Re: COVID-19 Kills 200 ECWA Mission Supporters by alawi5k: 4:44pm On Jan 10, 2021
RealLordZeus:
Bia, you sure say na 2021 we dey so! I been think say na 2020 extension be this oooo, abi 2020 pro Max.

Someone definitely altered time space
Re: COVID-19 Kills 200 ECWA Mission Supporters by writeprof(m): 5:32pm On Jan 10, 2021
AntiChristian:
God created covid-19 too. The world is a bus we can alight from at any point in time.

Death is death!

May Allah grant me a merciful exit and raised me as one of those nearest to Him.

Aamin.

COVID-19 is the creation of people who have sold their HEART & SOUL to the DEVIL instead of using them to serve GOD. I KNOW YOU KNOW THIS!
Re: COVID-19 Kills 200 ECWA Mission Supporters by Judybash93(m): 5:56pm On Jan 10, 2021
yeme7:
In Nigeria is scamdemic..... The city I lived they have no case yet the yeye okowa would still be given scores to ncdc....

For Nigeria na fake

So person nor de die again aside corona virus mtchew

Fake ��
I come in peace

Re: COVID-19 Kills 200 ECWA Mission Supporters by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:04pm On Jan 10, 2021
You are LYING because Most Senior Evangelist Shadeyinka is a member of ECWA Church and he has great powers to cure Covid19 so this is FAKE NEWS! angry
Re: COVID-19 Kills 200 ECWA Mission Supporters by AntiChristian: 6:04pm On Jan 10, 2021
writeprof:

COVID-19 is the creation of people who have sold their HEART & SOUL to the DEVIL instead of using them to serve GOD. I KNOW YOU KNOW THIS!

So your God couldn't have prevented it if it was so?

Are common cold, Malaria parasite, Ebola,.. their creations too?
Re: COVID-19 Kills 200 ECWA Mission Supporters by Jelzin2412(m): 6:14pm On Jan 10, 2021
Reference:
Sad. The NCDC is not even scratching the surface of this pestilence. So, so many cases and deaths unreported.

This is and has always been the problem. Nevertheless, how many Nigerians visit a clinic when they are sick? The impact of COVID-19 in Nigeria is grossly underestimated, hence when I see people approaching science/medicine with logic it makes me smile but not surprised at all.

Unfortunately, Nigerians bask in the euphoria of scam and rest their fate more on insha Allah and by God's grace, so make all mallam carry him kettle. Las las we go dey alright....
Re: COVID-19 Kills 200 ECWA Mission Supporters by shadeyinka(m): 6:26pm On Jan 10, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
You are LYING because Most Senior Evangelist Shadeyinka is a member of ECWA Church and he has great powers to cure Covid19 so this is FAKE NEWS! angry
No human being has the power to heal, only Christ does!
Re: COVID-19 Kills 200 ECWA Mission Supporters by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:30pm On Jan 10, 2021
OK so where is that your faith in miracles Sir? undecided

Remember the only reason why you kept arguing with me over doctrine is this power you believe in that's making you perform miracles and my own Church only believes it's only Jesus who had such powers!

shadeyinka:

No human being has the power to heal, only Christ does!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#SilhouetteChallenge: What The Bible Says (Photos) / I Do Not Believe in God / Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.