Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,773,812 members, 6,606,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 November 2021 at 06:31 PM

3 Years Blogs For Sale With Google Adsense - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 3 Years Blogs For Sale With Google Adsense (164 Views)

Blogs For Sell-let Me Buy All Your Blogs/sites / I Need Nigerian Blogs For Sponsored Posts - 2k Per Post (minimum) / How To Add Push Notifications To Blogger Blogs For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Years Blogs For Sale With Google Adsense by busybrain123(m): 6:55am On Jan 10
Hello, guys, I have two blogs for sale that is 3 years old with Google Adsense. The price for the two is 900K. Traffic mostly organic and the daily earning is $5-10. Mostly make $300 in a month now.

Interested buyers should please contact me
Re: 3 Years Blogs For Sale With Google Adsense by Playthepianos: 9:37am On Jan 10
busybrain123:
Hello, guys, I have two blogs for sale that is 3 years old with Google Adsense. The price for the two is 900K. Traffic mostly organic and the daily earning is $5-10. Mostly make $300 in a month now.

Interested buyers should please contact me 08147717131

The reason for selling is broke. Someone use my card and wipe everything on it during the yuletide and now I have no one to run to and also bills on my neck to clear. I have no other choice than to sell them and start building new ones from scratch cry.

undecided
busybrain123:

Interested buyers should please contact me 08147717131

The reason for selling is broke. Someone use my card and wipe everything on it during the yuletide and now I have no one to run to and also bills on my neck to clear. I have no other choice than to sell them and start building new ones from scratch sad.

grin grin grin

Who are you deceiving? Only desperate people will fall for your trick, though.
Re: 3 Years Blogs For Sale With Google Adsense by Sheriman(m): 12:57pm On Jan 10
Playthepianos:

undecided

grin grin grin

Who are you deceiving? Only desperate people will fall for your trick, though.

Don't mind him jaare.
E don see mumu
Re: 3 Years Blogs For Sale With Google Adsense by drinoayo: 12:57pm On Jan 10
busybrain123:

Interested buyers should please contact me

grin

(1) (Reply)

Huawei Free Certification Training / I Want To Buy Adsense Account And Domain / What's The Best Way To Display Adverts On Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.