Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,773,812 members, 6,606,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 November 2021 at 06:31 PM

3 Years Blogs For Sale With Google Adsense - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 3 Years Blogs For Sale With Google Adsense (164 Views)

Blogs For Sell-let Me Buy All Your Blogs/sites / I Need Nigerian Blogs For Sponsored Posts - 2k Per Post (minimum) / How To Add Push Notifications To Blogger Blogs For Free (2) (3) (4)

3 Years Blogs For Sale With Google Adsense by busybrain123(m): 6:55am On Jan 10
Hello, guys, I have two blogs for sale that is 3 years old with Google Adsense. The price for the two is 900K. Traffic mostly organic and the daily earning is $5-10. Mostly make $300 in a month now.

Interested buyers should please contact me
Re: 3 Years Blogs For Sale With Google Adsense by Playthepianos: 9:37am On Jan 10
busybrain123:
Hello, guys, I have two blogs for sale that is 3 years old with Google Adsense. The price for the two is 900K. Traffic mostly organic and the daily earning is $5-10. Mostly make $300 in a month now.

Interested buyers should please contact me 08147717131

The reason for selling is broke. Someone use my card and wipe everything on it during the yuletide and now I have no one to run to and also bills on my neck to clear. I have no other choice than to sell them and start building new ones from scratch cry.

busybrain123:

Interested buyers should please contact me 08147717131

The reason for selling is broke. Someone use my card and wipe everything on it during the yuletide and now I have no one to run to and also bills on my neck to clear. I have no other choice than to sell them and start building new ones from scratch sad.

Who are you deceiving? Only desperate people will fall for your trick, though.
Re: 3 Years Blogs For Sale With Google Adsense by Sheriman(m): 12:57pm On Jan 10
Playthepianos:

Who are you deceiving? Only desperate people will fall for your trick, though.

Don't mind him jaare.
E don see mumu
Re: 3 Years Blogs For Sale With Google Adsense by drinoayo: 12:57pm On Jan 10
busybrain123:

Interested buyers should please contact me

Huawei Free Certification Training / I Want To Buy Adsense Account And Domain / What's The Best Way To Display Adverts On Website

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68