Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:41 PM

FRSC Begins Full Enforcement Of NIN As Condition For Vehicle Registration - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / FRSC Begins Full Enforcement Of NIN As Condition For Vehicle Registration (16143 Views)

FRSC Commences Enforcement Of National Identification Number On Driver’s Licence / No Going Back On Planned Enforcement Of New Licence, Plate Numbers – FRSC / FRSC Begins Operation “show Your Licence’’ In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC Begins Full Enforcement Of NIN As Condition For Vehicle Registration by Chirowman(m): 8:22am On Jan 10, 2021
Ok oooo
Re: FRSC Begins Full Enforcement Of NIN As Condition For Vehicle Registration by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 10, 2021
ATM is collect within 1 hour , it takes 10 years plus to collect Plastic national ID card

4 Likes

Re: FRSC Begins Full Enforcement Of NIN As Condition For Vehicle Registration by kalu61(m): 8:22am On Jan 10, 2021
oluwaseyi0:
Trying to unify all Nigerian registration details is great and commendable decision, but the government must use her brain, make the process easier and provide enough time
The only sensible comment. NIN and BVN is the strongest data Nigeria has. Merging them is good to reduce social vices

3 Likes

Re: FRSC Begins Full Enforcement Of NIN As Condition For Vehicle Registration by mulerogold(m): 8:23am On Jan 10, 2021
Useless pipu
Re: FRSC Begins Full Enforcement Of NIN As Condition For Vehicle Registration by Eillyeillz(m): 8:24am On Jan 10, 2021
Most confused set of leaders ever. Why not just marge everything into one. Which is the National ID. And then a Drivers License.
Re: FRSC Begins Full Enforcement Of NIN As Condition For Vehicle Registration by Dottore: 8:29am On Jan 10, 2021
MrDave2021:
Hi Nairalanders, we all know how hard the country is these days. As a result, we have been looking for various ways of making money both online and offline. But no one that has a sure way online is ready to help.
It was on this Nairaland when I was looking for how to make money that providence made me meet someone who introduced me to one trading platform where I registered with 1k and made over Two thousand naira on the first day.

The profit is huge and more than 100% and it is made every single night.

The person who introduced me made over Sixty thousand in three weeks.

How do we do it? There is a trading site, there is also a signal group on Telegram or WhatsApp. We receive signals from our leader on what to trade and the amount to stake, every trading session lasts for 3 minutes and trading takes place 24/7 but, we only trade for 2 hours in a day. That is 9 PM-11 PM, but we usually get online at least 30 minutes before trading begins. The signals are too sure as we always win 80% of our trade. You are guaranteed of making profit every night and you can withdraw your money Mondays to Fridays 8a.m-12a.m. Even if the money means nothing to you, it can at least settle some little bills and get you out of being always broke. If you want to be making between 1000 to 3000 Naira or more every single night. If after registration you don't make any profit from the platform on your first day, I am ready to refund your 1k. Chat with me on WhatsApp 0.9.0.8.3.6.1.1.1.7.8 to know more and start trading asap.
Why don't you introduce all your family members, both unborn generations abi they like poverty. Get the fvck out of here with ur cheap scamming scheme.

4 Likes

Re: FRSC Begins Full Enforcement Of NIN As Condition For Vehicle Registration by oloshun(m): 8:31am On Jan 10, 2021
Why do we have to go through all these? I hear say for US na only SSN dem dey use.
Re: FRSC Begins Full Enforcement Of NIN As Condition For Vehicle Registration by Eillyeillz(m): 8:31am On Jan 10, 2021
[quote author=Dottore post=97905621]Is it not better the authorities find a way to harmonise all the identification database (NIN, Voters Card, Int'l Passport, BVN et al) and assign a unique number to every citizen.

That is what the NIN is for. Kinda like our own version of a social security number.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Begins Full Enforcement Of NIN As Condition For Vehicle Registration by SATANNIST: 8:35am On Jan 10, 2021
i swear i dont need this nin. i can get foreign simcard to call here, dont need a car. i can go on and on. it is only when u say without nin i cant travel or cant Bleep olosho that is where i get affcted. because the way this shit is going, soon oloshos will ask for nin before u Bleep them
Re: FRSC Begins Full Enforcement Of NIN As Condition For Vehicle Registration by Daboomb: 8:37am On Jan 10, 2021
Antoeni:
Unnecessary Duplications,. BVN,. National Identity Card, Voters Card, International Passport,
NIN

The MADNESS within these Govt Officials in Nigeria, nor get Part 2!
That Goatee Minister started it first, when without thinking, just said all SIMS without BVN should be removed from the network within two Weeks, while banning the registration of New SIMS. The Clown wanted to impress Aso Rock that he is doing "something" but l dont blame him, it is the same Aso Rock that appointed brainless acolytes of itself, and like itself, into office.

Then he went further, without engaging his brain, that every Nigerian must have NIN within two weeks, forgetting that in the over TEN years existence of the NIMC, they have only had the capacity to register 40M Nigerians, out of over 200M Nigerians, how on earth does the fool expect them to register the remaining 160M+ Nigerians, right in the middle of a Covid Pandemic that is getting worse by the day and Nigerians are supposed to obey Social Distancing rules?
You see the "Quality of Stoopidity" of this Buhari Govt?

Now, despite having BVN, which is a unique identifier like BVN, Clowns like FRSC are also jumping on the 'Minister of idiocy's' foolishness, to say you cant register your vehicle, despite having a BVN, unless you have NIN.
Why is a Nigerian passport no longer sufficient a form of identification of a Nigerian?

Why is Nigeria, that is blessed by one of the most intelligent humans on Earth, have to be ruled by Imbeciles like these ones in power, at Aso Rock and all levels of Political Appointment and Civil Service?
I would have said only God can save Nigeria from the hands of these Criminals calling themselves Ruler/Leaders/Politicians/Appointees but l have a strong feeling that God is getting tired of the docility of Nigerians.
Heaven will Help only those Who Help themselves.
Re: FRSC Begins Full Enforcement Of NIN As Condition For Vehicle Registration by mfm04622: 8:37am On Jan 10, 2021
Antoeni:
Unnecessary Duplications,. BVN,. National Identity Card, Voters Card, International Passport,
NIN

No more duplication. All being linked now. NIN is the main identification and all other will be linked to NIN. Not every body nedd a passport, BVN and voters card! NIN is the same as National Identity card.
Re: FRSC Begins Full Enforcement Of NIN As Condition For Vehicle Registration by jaxxy(m): 8:38am On Jan 10, 2021
Road safety want to enforce safety standards for cars and driver on 80% bad roads not maintained by an irresponsible government?

Does this make any sense?

1 Like

Re: FRSC Begins Full Enforcement Of NIN As Condition For Vehicle Registration by OlujobaSamuel: 8:38am On Jan 10, 2021
awhybliss:
ATM is collected within 1 hour , it takes 10 years plus to collect Plastic national ID card
Lol, you are kinda wrong.
Got mine in less than 10 mins.
Btw, the plastic national ID card would have expired before the govt even give it to you. Imagine going to collect an expired card, then told to bring another ₦5000 for renewal

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Begins Full Enforcement Of NIN As Condition For Vehicle Registration by mfm04622: 8:39am On Jan 10, 2021
Daboomb:

The MADNESS within these Govt Officials in Nigeria, nor get Part 2!

Now, despite having BVN, which is a unique identifier like BVN, Clowns like FRSC are also jumping on the 'Minister of idiocy's' foolishness, to say you cant register your vehicle, despite having a BVN, unless you have NIN.
Why is a Nigerian passport no longer sufficient a form of identification of a Nigerian?

BVN is not administered by Govt! It is being administered by banks. Nigeria should hand over her identity management system to banks?
Re: FRSC Begins Full Enforcement Of NIN As Condition For Vehicle Registration by Daboomb: 8:42am On Jan 10, 2021
awhybliss:
ATM is collect within 1 hour , it takes 10 years plus to collect Plastic national ID card

I have collected my NIN Slip in the last five years and everytime l ask for my Plastic NIN, they tell me it is not yet ready, meanwhile one was asking me for #10K, if l want it express! I said he can take the express to Hell, GTFOH

The Govt, from the President, to the Minister Pata-Ni and the Civil Servants at the NIMC are all Criminals that deserve Jail time because they deliberately make the process cumbersome for Nigerians, so they can fester CORRUPTION.

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Begins Full Enforcement Of NIN As Condition For Vehicle Registration by OlujobaSamuel: 8:51am On Jan 10, 2021
mfm04622:

No more duplication. All being linked now. NIN is the main identification and all other will be linked to NIN. Not every body nedd a passport, BVN and voters card! NIN is the same as National Identity card.
It is still duplication. They all still doing biometric capturing, if they want to avoid duplication, they should do biometric verification.
I registered my BVN at Skye when I still had an account with them, I wanted to open another with Stanbic, all I did was to scan my fingerprints so as to verify the details I submitted with my BVN.
However, same isn't applicable here, FRSC still do biometric capturing, NIS, INEC, NCC, etc all doing capturing that requires you to wait on queue for hours.
If there is harmonisation of data, unregistered citizens that belongs to non of the above groups will drastically reduced, thus reducing the population of those at registration points.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FRSC Begins Full Enforcement Of NIN As Condition For Vehicle Registration by frankmoney(m): 8:51am On Jan 10, 2021
Eillyeillz:
Most confused set of leaders ever. Why not just marge everything into one. Which is the National ID. And then a Drivers License.
is that not what they want to do ? If you want to register your vehicle , simple provide an NIN they are trying to harmonize all data
Re: FRSC Begins Full Enforcement Of NIN As Condition For Vehicle Registration by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 10, 2021
Wahala for who no do nin years ago o
Re: FRSC Begins Full Enforcement Of NIN As Condition For Vehicle Registration by OlujobaSamuel: 8:57am On Jan 10, 2021
mfm04622:

BVN is not administered by Govt! It is being administered by banks. Nigeria should hand over her identity management system to banks?
BVN database is domiciled with CBN.
BVN was ordered by the govt. CBN determines the use of any BVN records, that's why you need the CBN to alter anything on the BVN database, no bank can help you alter anything on that database without CBN approval.
I have a cousin sister that her NYSC allowance was delayed just because of a letter omission on her BVN details.
So many are having issues of DOB, name order, etc, yet banks do not just alter it until an approval is given by CBN
Re: FRSC Begins Full Enforcement Of NIN As Condition For Vehicle Registration by bluefilm: 8:57am On Jan 10, 2021
GboyegaD:
Why add to people's stress? At this time with the increasing number of COVID shouldn't be when to force people to go register for NIN.

Stop being lazy.

COVID is not a death sentence.

Go and register for your NIN fast.
Re: FRSC Begins Full Enforcement Of NIN As Condition For Vehicle Registration by ikwikwi: 9:00am On Jan 10, 2021
We are getting there. This good, a plate number can even identify you. Pls add residential address to it.
Re: FRSC Begins Full Enforcement Of NIN As Condition For Vehicle Registration by Eillyeillz(m): 9:06am On Jan 10, 2021
frankmoney:
is that not what they want to do ? If you want to register your vehicle , simple provide an NIN they are trying to harmonize all data

No. That's not what they're doing, what they are doing is stressing the hell out of people for no reason. They should have all that data in one card the National ID covered by The NIN. But at the bank you still need your BVN, which has a card. Voting you need a voters Card. And so on. When really the NIN should cover all that. Every right thinking nation has 3 of those. An ID with your SSN on it. A Drivers License and an international passport.

But Not in nigeria. I even have A local government ID card. Like what for
Re: FRSC Begins Full Enforcement Of NIN As Condition For Vehicle Registration by ITbomb(m): 9:12am On Jan 10, 2021
Dottore:
Is it not better the authorities find a way to harmonise all the identification database (NIN, Voters Card, Int'l Passport, BVN et al) and assign a unique number to every citizen. It will make enrollment for any exercise every seamless and criminal investigation much easy.
NIN is the harmonised unique number

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FRSC Begins Full Enforcement Of NIN As Condition For Vehicle Registration by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:18am On Jan 10, 2021
why the rush in all this when so many Nigerians have not gotten or register for the NIN......I wonder what is delaying the govt to roll out more NIMC centres across the country.

I just hope all this gra gra will not just end one day as the national identity card stuff did!
Re: FRSC Begins Full Enforcement Of NIN As Condition For Vehicle Registration by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 10, 2021
Another way to obtain from the citizens
Thrash
Re: FRSC Begins Full Enforcement Of NIN As Condition For Vehicle Registration by AerialMapper: 9:41am On Jan 10, 2021
...and what NIN is used to register a company vehicle?
Re: FRSC Begins Full Enforcement Of NIN As Condition For Vehicle Registration by lexy2014: 10:23am On Jan 10, 2021
Antoeni:
NIN

Honestly. After providing NIN, they will still take ur biometrics. It's so stupid

1 Like

Re: FRSC Begins Full Enforcement Of NIN As Condition For Vehicle Registration by lexy2014: 10:26am On Jan 10, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
why the rush in all this when so many Nigerians have not gotten or register for the NIN......I wonder what is delaying the govt to roll out more NIMC centres across the country.

I just hope all this gra gra will not just end one day as the national identity card stuff did!

D question is what is d benefit of NIN to nigerians or to Nigeria as a country? BVN, drivers license, international passport, registration of SIM card, voters card are all involve d same biometrics capturing. Yet citizens are still being asked to go for another biometric capturing. I don't have d words to describe d mentality of d people we have in govt
Re: FRSC Begins Full Enforcement Of NIN As Condition For Vehicle Registration by olat11: 10:32am On Jan 10, 2021
It is well

Is it at a time when there is outcry over rise in covid-19 cases that they should make NIN compulsory?
Re: FRSC Begins Full Enforcement Of NIN As Condition For Vehicle Registration by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:47am On Jan 10, 2021
Afonja Mak Una enjoy Una 4+4 is non of my business.
A govt full of hunger, anger and frustration yet afonjas voted the same useless govt
Re: FRSC Begins Full Enforcement Of NIN As Condition For Vehicle Registration by GGGPassword: 11:25am On Jan 10, 2021
CleanMadePro8:
Okay

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Thief. Don't patronise him
Re: FRSC Begins Full Enforcement Of NIN As Condition For Vehicle Registration by evans4luv: 11:30am On Jan 10, 2021
The END is here

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

These Are The 15 Safest 2018 Cars So Far - IIHS / Driving With Original Drivers License, Good Or Bad? / Nigerian Man Builds Working Helicopters From Junk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.