Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband (66658 Views)

Hadiza El-Rufai Remembers Daughter, Yasmin Who Died In London Apartment In 2011 / El-Rufai's Wife, Hadiza Visits Her Farm: Husband Won’t Pay Ransom If Kidnapped / 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by Balenciagabrain: 9:03am On Jan 10, 2021
jansonn:
But seriously, I speak based on my experience!! I live in Kaduna state and I'm neither a northerner or muslim, it's important to state that el rufai is one of the best gov in Nigeria based on infrastructural developments!! Most of you might say he's a fanatic and a bigot but this man doesn't care about anyone whether Hausa or Christian, presently he has demolished over 5 major markets in the state from which his people (Hausa) majorly feed from. One of the woes of his gov is this banditry and kidnapping, that has single handedly destroyed every other thing he has done for this state.
Also, el rufai is sturborn, he doesn't listen to anyone, I'm sure the advices are just there as appointees and nothing else and he doesn't really care what the people will go through from whatever policy he's making but if we base performance in structure, advancement, roads and educational policies, el rufai is the best both in the north and Nigeria
Only Sayeid would talk that way. I know.
Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:03am On Jan 10, 2021
jansonn:
But seriously, I speak based on my experience!! I live in Kaduna state and I'm neither a northerner or muslim, it's important to state that el rufai is one of the best gov in Nigeria based on infrastructural developments!! Most of you might say he's a fanatic and a bigot but this man doesn't care about anyone whether Hausa or Christian, presently he has demolished over 5 major markets in the state from which his people (Hausa) majorly feed from. One of the woes of his gov is this banditry and kidnapping, that has single handedly destroyed every other thing he has done for this state.
Also, el rufai is sturborn, he doesn't listen to anyone, I'm sure the advices are just there as appointees and nothing else and he doesn't really care what the people will go through from whatever policy he's making but if we base performance in structure, advancement, roads and educational policies, el rufai is the best both in the north and Nigeria
I am a kaduna state indigene and was a fan of elrufai. Yes he is a bigot! The infrastructural development in Kaduna is almost absolutely in the Muslim dominated parts of the state.

1 Like

Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by P1PrinceKT(m): 9:07am On Jan 10, 2021
Daddysidhan:
Your devilish husband with his devilish agenda is the stress of kaduna and its people, his Muslim Muslim tickets gave his Fulani killers sense of total ownership of kaduna.

The same Christian to Christian ticket that happened to plateau State abi,
Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by andyanders: 9:08am On Jan 10, 2021
Madam, I can understand ur pain right now, as he cannot perform in the other room, cus the blood of those he has killed are after him. No peace for him. The best option is for u to either help him to die or u walk out of the marriage. Your husband has a curse upon him. I know you and ur son has benefited much and hence u can come on media to rant, but only hanging on cus of the money.

1 Like

Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by Jul600: 9:15am On Jan 10, 2021
grin
Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by Daddysidhan: 9:16am On Jan 10, 2021
Arrewa:
we don't care how much bigots hate Elrufai...

We don't care about the useles media war against Elrufai!!

One thing I am very sure is that Elrufai will one day rule this country and won't need to win any state in East to coast to victory.

As long as he has the great north... All he needs from the east 5%....

Bigots should continue hating!!

We are solidly behind Elrufai!!

Elrufai is a blessing to the north!!
Werey ni omo molla yi Sha so because I comment against the terrorist called El-rufai I don turn omo Igbo? Omo Yoruba ni emi ooo. Most Yorubas are slow learner but they do eventually learn if not why will any reasonable omoluabi support the killer tribes called Fulani in the first place? Your idiotic self has the guts to call someone a bigot? El-rufai is what? Even the almighty president buhari has shown that he is a bigot, fanatic, sectional and tribal jingoist with his policies and appointments. You dunderhead are trying so hard to bring someone worse than buhari to rule this country in form of El-rufai abi " na God go punish Una.

3 Likes

Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by Benwallt(m): 9:18am On Jan 10, 2021
Madam, his name is HELL Rufai. You don't expect him not to burn. It is burning things in hell.
Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by Centcanada: 9:20am On Jan 10, 2021
The worst thing about life is that bad people pulled more follower's than good one's
Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by Glory2DLamb(m): 9:32am On Jan 10, 2021
jansonn:

WHO ARE THE SPONSORS OF THE BANDITRY AND KIDNAPPINGS?
Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 10, 2021
Its not stress

Na drug
Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by chubinwa(m): 9:34am On Jan 10, 2021
pyyxxaro:
Let her correct herself by saying
STRESS HER HUSBAND GETS FROM BEING WICKED undecided
fa
Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by hotseat: 9:34am On Jan 10, 2021
So wetin madam come want make we do now?

At his age, going grey isn't unexpected.
There others far younger who are already grey. So just cut the crap!

We expected you to tell the public what you as is wife is doing by way of advice in order to address the unending insecurity in the state; Southern Kaduna killings especially.

He can become grey, baldheaded
or emaciated for all we care. That is his cup of tea! Go and play your archaic love in your bedroom.

Balderdash!
Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by thunder74(m): 9:35am On Jan 10, 2021
jansonn:
In case you don't know sir, they make so much money from infrastructure. Hope you still remember Gandollar. You don't get kick back paying salary, the reason many of the Governors owe salaries and pensions.
Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:35am On Jan 10, 2021
he's in your age range but you look like his mom, see what Kaduna IGR had done to you

mumu family
Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by DIAMANTE1759: 9:38am On Jan 10, 2021
see as 2 of dem resemble
Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by Justiceori2019(m): 9:40am On Jan 10, 2021
That's leadership for you. God bless you Gov El-Rufai.
Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by Nicepoker(m): 9:40am On Jan 10, 2021
[s]
Arrewa:

One thing I am very sure is that Elrufai will one day rule this country and won't need to win any state in East to coast to victory.

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by aguiyi2: 9:42am On Jan 10, 2021
Arrewa:
Elrufai that you people hate with so much passion is better then all your eastern governors combined!!

It will be a blessing for the east to have a politician with half of Elrufai's political capacity!
Why are you this foolish?.Hate blinds and absolute hate kills.
Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by bigfish3k: 9:48am On Jan 10, 2021
Arrewa:

The way you always mention east in your mentions.
I am now beginning to suspect you to be OMENKA - the yoruba Muslim guy that has been falsely claiming benue

1 Like

Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by tfelicityk(m): 9:55am On Jan 10, 2021
It is well....
Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by moodyguy: 9:56am On Jan 10, 2021
Arrewa:

God forbid bad thing.
Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by litaninja(m): 9:58am On Jan 10, 2021
How many have been outrightly killed as a result of insecurity in Kaduna??
Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by abimic(m): 10:00am On Jan 10, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
When will you show us what Kaduna money has done to him and your family fa

Nonentities.
Come off it babe, you clearly don't know who Nonentities are. El rufai outside politics wouid have still been rich. He studied a sellable course from school with first class, in those days, no way could you have first class and not be working in a good company. El rufai is intelligent, maybe old age is telling on his policies, reasons they're a flop. Outside Kaduna money and politics, El rufai would have still been a well to do man that can afford what he and his family want.

2 Likes

Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by juicekunlex4u(m): 10:00am On Jan 10, 2021
Am not his fan thou, but this man take style try for kaduna people, but he need to control that his son that insult people anyhow. Proudly 9'ja anytime anyday
Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by NwokoloOwa: 10:04am On Jan 10, 2021
Akuko n'egwu Mike Ejeagha!
Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by chriscrosss(m): 10:06am On Jan 10, 2021
You're mad...let him resign now...
Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by Yusman316(m): 10:08am On Jan 10, 2021
jansonn:

I'm not supporting el rufai, it's just important to always take note of the white patches on a panda , so as not to think it's a black bear!!
I don't know who u are but I admire ur objectivity in analysing issues. No body is saying El-Rufai is a saint or without blame, (but is there really any political office holder in Nigeria with clean hands?). How did the Benue state governor Samuel Orton deal with the Fulani militia killings in his state? He didn't. The federal government did. So I don't know why people keep blaming El-Rufai for Kaduna's state state of insecurity. Just because he is Fulani and Muslim? He has even suggested a more pragmatic way of dealing with bandits but the federal government failed to tow that path. He called for them to be bombed in their hideouts. Meanwhile there is cultism in the south claiming many lives but I don't see the people blaming El-Rufai blaming their own leaders for those lost of lives. So the blame game on lost of lives only applies to El-Rufai because he is Fulani and Fulanis are the ones doing the killings. Majority of our problems are down to a failed system. Put a saint there and he/she will still fail woefully
Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by toprealman: 10:15am On Jan 10, 2021
Resignation will cost an MS page of less than 300 words.
Nobody is forcing anybody to do the work meant for somebody since under normal circumstances, everybody should be involved.
Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by DanielPop(m): 10:17am On Jan 10, 2021
It is not easy to be wicked madam. E dey show! undecided
TMSMedia:
Gov. El-Rufai's Wife Reveals What Kaduna Stress Has Done To Her Husband's Hair (Photo)

Hadiza Nasir El-Rufai, wife of Kaduna state governor, Nasir El-Rufai, took to her Twitter handle to share a photo revealing what the stress from Kaduna State has done to her husband's hair, IgbereTV reports.

She wrote:

https://twitter.com/hadizel/status/1347953701298831361?s=19
Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by Theevilone(m): 10:20am On Jan 10, 2021
Stress kee u there.

Who doesn’t like smoke should leave kitchen

Ur husband wan put for the same office u claim stresses him .
Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by doctore212(m): 10:21am On Jan 10, 2021
This man destroy the sex party wey me dey plan to attend
Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by josephft2000: 10:23am On Jan 10, 2021
IN THAT CASE, TELL YOUR HUSBAND TO RESIGN OF HE'S NOT ENJOYING THE OFFICE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of Saraki After The Super Eagles Victory / Here Is The Moment Atiku Used An Award As Microphone. See Reactions / Chicago State University Reconfirms Tinubu's Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.