Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,376 members, 7,781,058 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:10 AM

Bbnaija Laycon Learns To Drive, Shows Off Driving Skills In His Benz (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Laycon Learns To Drive, Shows Off Driving Skills In His Benz (video) (3570 Views)

Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car / Bobrisky Learns To Walk Properly After Acquiring New Curvy Shape (Photos) / Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija Laycon Learns To Drive, Shows Off Driving Skills In His Benz (video) by poweredcom(m): 8:18am On Jan 10, 2021
The 2020 BBnaija winner, Laycon Agbeleshe has finally taking driving lessons seriously and now able to drive his Mercedes Benz.

The reality has previously revealed he does not know how to drive a car despite winning a top range SUV from Nigerian automaker, Innoson Motors.

Laycon is now finally a certified driver as he shows off his driving skill in a recent video.

The singer could been seen slowly reversing the Benz he got on his birthday out of a compound and being cheered up in the course of doing so.

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXo7SlepRB0
Re: Bbnaija Laycon Learns To Drive, Shows Off Driving Skills In His Benz (video) by YoonSung76: 8:22am On Jan 10, 2021
Good to hear
Re: Bbnaija Laycon Learns To Drive, Shows Off Driving Skills In His Benz (video) by Oluromantic: 8:25am On Jan 10, 2021
Every pro has a first day in learning. Learning is good
Re: Bbnaija Laycon Learns To Drive, Shows Off Driving Skills In His Benz (video) by NextD18: 8:26am On Jan 10, 2021
Laycon is the greatest manipulator of all time.

It's unfortunate for him that he can't manipulate music, hence his inability to drop a hit since after the show.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Laycon Learns To Drive, Shows Off Driving Skills In His Benz (video) by Kingosytex(m): 8:50am On Jan 10, 2021
BBN has proven to be the fastest means of being termed "celebrity" in Nigeria.

He should enjoy his fame while it lasts.

In the next few months when others might be been recruited for the BBN show, I doubt if any of those guys celebrating him might still have his time.

The likes of Efe, Mercy and others just come to mind.

I am happy for his new ride!!!!
Re: Bbnaija Laycon Learns To Drive, Shows Off Driving Skills In His Benz (video) by debbydams(f): 8:58am On Jan 10, 2021
grin BBN on my mind now
Re: Bbnaija Laycon Learns To Drive, Shows Off Driving Skills In His Benz (video) by OKorowanta: 9:33am On Jan 10, 2021
BBN is the only avenue where you don't have to work before you make it.
Chop, sleep, involve in bouncing castle games,fvck join,
Boom! You are made!
I don dey work for over ten years now..
Sigh angry
My God,I leave the rest for you...

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Laycon Learns To Drive, Shows Off Driving Skills In His Benz (video) by ena5four(m): 9:48am On Jan 10, 2021
Moonlight, Sunshine, You See Ehn, I No Geh Anything To Talk
Re: Bbnaija Laycon Learns To Drive, Shows Off Driving Skills In His Benz (video) by poweredcom(m): 10:14am On Jan 10, 2021
NextD18:

It's unfortunate for him that he can't manipulate music, hence his inability to drop a hit since after the show.

Wat do u mean hit

Is his song with deshinor hip hop not a good song ...is his song fierce wit reminisce not a hit

Oga try to be satisfied with what people do it's not easy

Let d guy enjoy his fame

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Laycon Learns To Drive, Shows Off Driving Skills In His Benz (video) by JaneYave(f): 10:21am On Jan 10, 2021
See me who is driven feeling as if it's wierd if you cannot drive these days.More strength to your hands and courage to your mind!
Re: Bbnaija Laycon Learns To Drive, Shows Off Driving Skills In His Benz (video) by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 10, 2021
poweredcom:

Wat do u mean hit

Is his song with deshinor hip hop not a good song ...is his song fierce wit reminisce not a hit

Oga try to be satisfied with what people do it's not easy

Let d guy enjoy his fame
undecided If those songs were hit songs then what do you call;
Science student
Fada fada
Connect
Godwin
Mad over you
Gbona
Dorobucci
If
Etc
Re: Bbnaija Laycon Learns To Drive, Shows Off Driving Skills In His Benz (video) by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 10, 2021
NextD18:

See as poverty just dey scramble your head.
Ae u hear benz u Begin foam for mouth.
Yes o! It is in the constitution section 42 sub sect 12 that he must drop a hit song after bbnaija show.
Failure to do so will amount to you taking ownership of his benz and houses.

Make we all dey mad.
Re: Bbnaija Laycon Learns To Drive, Shows Off Driving Skills In His Benz (video) by poweredcom(m): 11:37am On Jan 10, 2021
Nairalandian:

undecided If those songs were hit songs then what do you call;
Science student
Fada fada
Connect
Godwin
Mad over you
Gbona
Dorobucci
If
Etc

Bro not all music must be mega hit ok

Relax ...if u tink say e easy to make dose mega hits

Go enter studio n become an artist make body tell you
Re: Bbnaija Laycon Learns To Drive, Shows Off Driving Skills In His Benz (video) by Kingluqman(m): 12:57pm On Jan 10, 2021
Good one
Re: Bbnaija Laycon Learns To Drive, Shows Off Driving Skills In His Benz (video) by Murphy7: 9:36pm On Apr 17, 2022
poweredcom:
The 2020 BBnaija winner, Laycon Agbeleshe has finally taking driving lessons seriously and now able to drive his Mercedes Benz.

The reality has previously revealed he does not know how to drive a car despite winning a top range SUV from Nigerian automaker, Innoson Motors.

Laycon is now finally a certified driver as he shows off his driving skill in a recent video.

The singer could been seen slowly reversing the Benz he got on his birthday out of a compound and being cheered up in the course of doing so.

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXo7SlepRB0

Buzz me bro. Via WhatsApp. Or drop your mail. This my email no dy go
Re: Bbnaija Laycon Learns To Drive, Shows Off Driving Skills In His Benz (video) by poweredcom(m): 7:28pm On Apr 18, 2022
Murphy7:

Buzz me bro. Via WhatsApp. Or drop your mail. This my email no dy go

What is ur WhatsApp line na where would I get it on dis forum

Powerednewsnaija@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija Laycon Learns To Drive, Shows Off Driving Skills In His Benz (video) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 18, 2022
Osheyy we dey verified, cheers 2 d icons
Re: Bbnaija Laycon Learns To Drive, Shows Off Driving Skills In His Benz (video) by Murphy7: 11:14pm On Apr 29, 2022
poweredcom:

Check your mail
Re: Bbnaija Laycon Learns To Drive, Shows Off Driving Skills In His Benz (video) by Holla911(m): 5:21am On Apr 30, 2022
poweredcom:

Powered gimme the telegram link. We gather been dey this beer parlor since redbenson and icebeats days

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Reveals Her Perfume Bottle And That Looks A Lot Like Her / Former B2k Member Raz B On Llife Support After Bottle Attack In China / Behold The Shape On Ghanaian Actress Shyngle... See That Massive Hips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.