Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,503 members, 7,781,534 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:24 PM

PLEASE AVOID COURIER PLUS LOGISTIC - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / PLEASE AVOID COURIER PLUS LOGISTIC (1573 Views)

Dear Future Hubby, Please Avoid This Hair Style. / Please Avoid These Set Of People!!! / Men, Please Avoid Strawberries. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLEASE AVOID COURIER PLUS LOGISTIC by agborodun: 9:04am On Jan 10, 2021
I am warning everyone to please stay away from courier plus logistic company. They are bunch of thieves. Even when custom has not asked for any duty,courier plus will lie and collect money from customers. Within 5 days of payment ,they will delay delivery and tell you that customs has reviewed the duties upward. Please avoid them.
Send cargo through them at your own risk.
Please drop your experience about them here.
I HAVE ATTACHED FEW OF CUSTOMERS' REVIEW ABOUT COURIERPLUS ONLINE

Re: PLEASE AVOID COURIER PLUS LOGISTIC by statumama: 10:58am On Jan 10, 2021
Ah! Awon ole,thief,onyara,barawo...
COURIERPLUS is a No,No,No.
God bless whoever post this thread.
I wonder why government still allow them to operate..
There's no parcel you send through them from abroad that they will not tell you that customs has imposed duties on.. Within a week,if you don't pay them the extra money,they will tell you that customs has increased the duties by almost 10 times the amount communicated to you before. They are at Concord way,off airport road,ikeja,lagos . They are crooks.
Their main goal is to dupe the public..

1 Like

Re: PLEASE AVOID COURIER PLUS LOGISTIC by okirewaju(f): 4:54pm On Jan 10, 2021
Bad market.

One or two persons cannot be wrong.

1 Like

Re: PLEASE AVOID COURIER PLUS LOGISTIC by mariahAngel(f): 7:18pm On Jan 10, 2021
agborodun:
I am warning everyone to please stay away from courier plus logistic company. They are bunch of thieves. Even when custom has not asked for any duty,courier plus will lie and collect money from customers. Within 5 days of payment ,they will delay delivery and tell you that customs has reviewed the duties upward. Please avoid them.

Did you threaten to ruin them? I guess this is you carrying out your threat undecided

What logistics company do you use now?

1 Like

Re: PLEASE AVOID COURIER PLUS LOGISTIC by agborodun: 10:45pm On Jan 10, 2021
mariahAngel:

Did you threaten to ruin them? I guess this is you carrying out your threat undecided

What logistic company do you use now?

I did not threaten them in anyway. I just don’t want other people to fall into their trap. They are really dubious.

I found more of their reviews online... see below

Re: PLEASE AVOID COURIER PLUS LOGISTIC by solajacobs(m): 11:31pm On Jan 11, 2021
I HAD A RECENT EXPERIENCE WITH COURIER PLUS; I SHED TEARS MANY TIMES BECAUSE OF THE WAY THEY TREATED ME.
I HAND THEM ALL OVER TO GOD.
THEY COLLECTED ALMOST ALL MY MONEY IN THE NAME OF CUSTOM DUTIES. THEY GAVE ME A BILL ON CUSTOM DUTIES AND WITHIN 3 DAYS ,THEY CAME UP WITH ANOTHER HIGHER BILL.. I BEG YOU ALL TO RUN AWAY FROM THIS EVIL LOGISTIC COMPANY. I REALLY WISHED I HAVE READ REVIEWS ABOUT THEM EARLIER.
THEY GAVE THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER SEEN. MAY THEY EAT THE FRUIT OF WHAT THEY ARE DOING TO PEOPLE.
I COULD SEE THAT SOME OF THE REVIEWS ABOUT THEM ARE DATED FAR BACK TO 2017,2018.. TOO BAD THAT PEOPLE ARE STILL PATRONIZING THEM. MY OWN EXPERIENCE ABOUT THEM IS STILL VERY FRESH

1 Like

Re: PLEASE AVOID COURIER PLUS LOGISTIC by tobechi20(m): 11:35pm On Jan 11, 2021
Exposing thieves is very good

2 Likes

Re: PLEASE AVOID COURIER PLUS LOGISTIC by statutory: 2:49pm On Jan 15, 2021
Thanks for exposing this evil courier company.
They are all fraudulent.
Please don't use them again. They have done same to me in the past early 2020.

1 Like

Re: PLEASE AVOID COURIER PLUS LOGISTIC by Brexuz: 12:14am On Jan 16, 2021
solajacobs:
I HAD A RECENT EXPERIENCE WITH COURIER PLUS; I SHED TEARS MANY TIMES BECAUSE OF THE WAY THEY TREATED ME.
I HAND THEM ALL OVER TO GOD.
THEY COLLECTED ALMOST ALL MY MONEY IN THE NAME OF CUSTOM DUTIES. THEY GAVE ME A BILL ON CUSTOM DUTIES AND WITHIN 3 DAYS ,THEY CAME UP WITH ANOTHER HIGHER BILL.. I BEG YOU ALL TO RUN AWAY FROM THIS EVIL LOGISTIC COMPANY. I REALLY WISHED I HAVE READ REVIEWS ABOUT THEM EARLIER.
THEY GAVE THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER SEEN. MAY THEY EAT THE FRUIT OF WHAT THEY ARE DOING TO PEOPLE.
I COULD SEE THAT SOME OF THE REVIEWS ABOUT THEM ARE DATED FAR BACK TO 2017,2018.. TOO BAD THAT PEOPLE ARE STILL PATRONIZING THEM. MY OWN EXPERIENCE ABOUT THEM IS STILL VERY FRESH

THE WORST CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE EVER FROM BECCAVILLE - A SO-CALLED ONLINE (INSTAGRAM) ENTREPRENEUR THAT KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT CUSTOMER MANAGEMENT
I had a similar terrible experience with beccaville on Instagram. It is based in Lagos and It's a hair accessory business on Instagram.
I ordered some items on the 23rd of December 2020 and added another order on the 11th of January 2021. Because as of 11th of January 2021, I had not received the Items from 23rd of December 2020, I asked if the new order could be added to the existing one in their office so that I don't have to pay for delivery twice. Their agent said yes and stated that my request has been communicated to their logistics unit. I have all records of our transactions and communications. They sent the goods on the 13th of January, 2021.

My first issue was that the driver they sent was supposed to deliver at a particular location but did not. Instead insisted that I come to their garage.
The second issue: Because I couldn't go all the way myself, I had someone pick up the goods and found that they had sent someone else's goods to me along with the order of 23rd of December. Both mine and the other person's goods were attached together. He could not have intentionally picked up the other person's goods because it had no name and since both were attached together with my name on one of the packages, the person who picked them up for me thought there were both for me. Even the driver released both goods as there was only one name with both of them attached together.

When I finally opened the package, I saw that some of it it didn't belong to me. I chatted with her (beccaville) and she acknowledged that it was a mistake and that it was a miscommunication and stated that she hoped the second one be sent out.

To cut the story short, this morning - January 15th, 2021 I received a message from beccaville that I have to pay for another delivery.

I became angry and complained to beccaville. First, they sent the wrong order. Second, they sent it to the wrong location. Third, they were now asking that I pay for their mistake. Who does that

Dear readers to make matters worse, becaville called me a thief online because I stated that I was going to hold on to the other package as leverage unless my goods were sent to me as agreed without further cost to me or my money refunded. Who does that She to my amazement spat several other insults at me. How can anyone treat a customer like that in this age and time?

Please and please, if you are planning to patronize beccaville, know that this is how they operate.

I would have posted all this on Instagram but she blocked me and deleted all related posts from her Instagram page. So buyers, especially that outside of Lagos, beware. She is too profit-oriented

I have all records both of transfers made, chats where she insulted me a fellow woman like her. She needs to learn.

Thank you.

Re: PLEASE AVOID COURIER PLUS LOGISTIC by solajacobs(m): 10:47am On Jan 16, 2021
Courier plus is a company that everyone must try as much as possible to avoid.

1 Like

Re: PLEASE AVOID COURIER PLUS LOGISTIC by Kelvin5659: 3:18pm On Jun 24, 2021
Brexuz:

THE WORST CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE EVER FROM BECCAVILLE - A SO-CALLED ONLINE (INSTAGRAM) ENTREPRENEUR THAT KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT CUSTOMER MANAGEMENT
I had a similar terrible experience with beccaville on Instagram. It is based in Lagos and It's a hair accessory business on Instagram.
I ordered some items on the 23rd of December 2020 and added another order on the 11th of January 2021. Because as of 11th of January 2021, I had not received the Items from 23rd of December 2020, I asked if the new order could be added to the existing one in their office so that I don't have to pay for delivery twice. Their agent said yes and stated that my request has been communicated to their logistics unit. I have all records of our transactions and communications. They sent the goods on the 13th of January, 2021.

My first issue was that the driver they sent was supposed to deliver at a particular location but did not. Instead insisted that I come to their garage.
The second issue: Because I couldn't go all the way myself, I had someone pick up the goods and found that they had sent someone else's goods to me along with the order of 23rd of December. Both mine and the other person's goods were attached together. He could not have intentionally picked up the other person's goods because it had no name and since both were attached together with my name on one of the packages, the person who picked them up for me thought there were both for me. Even the driver released both goods as there was only one name with both of them attached together.

When I finally opened the package, I saw that some of it it didn't belong to me. I chatted with her (beccaville) and she acknowledged that it was a mistake and that it was a miscommunication and stated that she hoped the second one be sent out.

To cut the story short, this morning - January 15th, 2021 I received a message from beccaville that I have to pay for another delivery.

I became angry and complained to beccaville. First, they sent the wrong order. Second, they sent it to the wrong location. Third, they were now asking that I pay for their mistake. Who does that

Dear readers to make matters worse, becaville called me a thief online because I stated that I was going to hold on to the other package as leverage unless my goods were sent to me as agreed without further cost to me or my money refunded. Who does that She to my amazement spat several other insults at me. How can anyone treat a customer like that in this age and time?

Please and please, if you are planning to patronize beccaville, know that this is how they operate.

I would have posted all this on Instagram but she blocked me and deleted all related posts from her Instagram page. So buyers, especially that outside of Lagos, beware. She is too profit-oriented

I have all records both of transfers made, chats where she insulted me a fellow woman like her. She needs to learn.

Thank you.

Ah! Awon ole,thief,onyara,barawo...
COURIERPLUS is a No,No,No.
God bless whoever post this thread.
I wonder why government still allow them to operate..
There's no parcel you send through them from abroad that they will not tell you that customs has imposed duties on.. Within a week,if you don't pay them the extra money,they will tell you that customs has increased the duties by almost 10 times the amount communicated to you before. They are at Concord way,off airport road,ikeja,lagos . They are crooks.
Their main goal is to dupe the public..
Re: PLEASE AVOID COURIER PLUS LOGISTIC by Ovis1302(m): 10:38pm On Jun 24, 2021
agborodun:
The economy at the moment is not friendly.Please save others from this unwholesome business practice by sending your complaints to Federal Consumer Protection Commission.
https://www.fccpc.gov.ng
Re: PLEASE AVOID COURIER PLUS LOGISTIC by Jusmudi1: 4:16pm On Aug 14, 2022
My experience with Courier plus
On Monday 8th of August, we tried sending document from Nigeria to Bangladesh which was 1kg, DHL Price was 54k, UPS was 42k but Courier plus was 32600.

DHL promised to deliver on 14th of August, 2022, UPS was on 16th but Courier plus did not give a date but assured my sister they will deliver before the expected date. I was surprised when my sis sent me a tracking number and it was Courier plus, i was really scared that i started praying after reading this thread.

On 13th of August, the person in Bangladesh called that the document has arrived and that he will pick it up as soon as possible. I dnt know what happened but i think they deserve kudos .

(1) (Reply)

How This Eye And Brain Booster Made Me Super Active And Sharp! / How Do I Survive Without My Mother? / Why Is Sex Determination Of A Child Still Attributed To Woman Factor In Africa .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.