Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Help!!someone Should Pls Interprete This Weird Dream. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help!!someone Should Pls Interprete This Weird Dream. (688 Views)

Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke / Here Is A Funny But Weird Dream I Had. / Christian Folks Pls Interprete (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!someone Should Pls Interprete This Weird Dream. by Nostradamus: 9:19am On Jan 10, 2021
Hello all.i know we have a lot of gifted people on this forum,please I need someone to help me interprete this weird dream I had overnight. I dream so much this days,this is the sixth dream I will have this year.some I remember,some I forgot,others I remember partially.

The troubling one I had overnight goes like this.

N.B:I don't support crime or any criminals,i wonder why the theme of this dream should be about crime.

this dream started with an environment that's surrounded with several businesses including some bureau de change.i was in this environment for a transaction when suddenly,some dare devil armed robbers struck.

there was pandemonium everywhere and everyone was running helter skelter trying to avoid been hit by a stray bullet.i was hiding with some people at the back of a building.the place seemed secure,it was while we were still hiding there that someone whispered the name of the oga of the robbery gang that are operating.

the oga is a very notorious criminal that has managed to beat the security agents for several years while carrying out his armed robbery operations and he is known for been very ruthless.the letter 'M' is very prominent in his name as it occurs twice if you're spelling his name

[b]we were all jittery when we heard it's this notorious guy that's operating.we know he loves killing and he hardly leaves witnesses behind whenever his gang is in operation. While we were all confused and filled with fear,a tall and very beautiful lady walked slowly into our midst and she confirmed it to us that it's indeed this fearful criminal that is operating.she said he hates leaving witnesses behind and he has killed a lot of people,she told us that the guy will kill us all if he find us and that the back of that building is not safe that she knows somewhere safer,she pointed to a big church that's backing us and she said we'd all go there very fast and we will hide there.that the gangsters won't notice our movement.she sounded convincing and we foolishly followed her.

We got inside the church safely,few minutes later,some of the robbers came to the church and it was when they came that we got to know that the harmless looking lady that led us to the church is actually a member of the gang and her duty is to ensure that there's no survivor after the robbery attack.

The armed robbers supervised by the lady start leading us out a person at a time to be killed.when it got to my turn,they led me out truly,but I didn't know what happened but I was spared.

Mysteriously,the scene changed to my house.i met myself in my house and after some days,an older relative called me to come to his house.i got to his house and met him with another friend of his.i greeted both men respectfully and they replied me cheerfully.

The two men were discussing about financial issues and that my uncle was complaining to his friend that he's very broke and need a lot of money,his friend was cheering him that his broke status will soon be over.

Few minutes later,a young guy(he should be my age-mate in the dream) drove in with a sleek car.he looked really rich,he was invited by my uncle and his friend.both men offered him a seat and urged him to start talking but he seem reluctant to talk in my presence but that my uncle's friend told him not to worry about me and that he should speak on.

The guy now feel very calm and he was telling them about an operation that's coming up that will make him very wealthy,i later got to know that the guy is a member of the robbery gang that attacked where I was then.

He start mentioning some huge figures and I got interested and I made known my intention to be a member of Emma's gang(Emma is the name of the leader of the robbery gang.that's what everyone called him).

The guy accepted to help initiate me into the gang,somehow,he left my uncle and his friend out but choose only me.

He later took me to the gang's base where I met the leader,he is same age with my uncle and very intelligent and also have an appealing look. At the base,i discovered that they were several people in the gang,i also discovered that Emma has plan of robbing several banks in a city including the CBN branch in that city and the gang is working very hard to achieve that feat.if successful,the large scale robbery will make everyone in the gang multi-millionaires.

Emma(the leader)told me about my role in the whole robbery that's coming up.he called out a guy that's quite younger than me(the guy is dark-complexioned and like more like a street tout with stink of marijuana oozing from him).he told me I will work only with that guy on the banks robbery operation that's coming up in the next few days.

On the day of the operation,something occurred to me to disguise my appearance and I was to disguise myself as a woman.the disguise was so successful that when I got to the base,nobody including the guy I was to be his protege recognised me.but I noticed Emma(the gang leader)was looking at me with a very funny look and he has a slight smile on his face.others members of the gang got up to attacked me(they saw me as an intruder) but when I talked,the tout-looking guy emma introduced me to recognized my voice.

They all welcomed me and Emma was particularly pleased at my ingenuity.we all moved to the city where the robbery will take place,but it was deftly done.some moved with public transport,some moved with private cars,me and my partner came with an expensive Jeep and my partner was dressed like a rich professional.

Our role(my partner and I)is to start a small fight with a pos guy in a street there other members of the gang will escalate the fight and turned it to something else,everyone has a role to play in the robbery sha.

We even saw about five members of the gang dressed in a company's red tee-shirt with the multinational company's name crested in front of their shirt.my partner used a strange looking atm card when there's no customer on the pos terminal's and a fight broke out with my partner threatening to get the pos boy arrested for fraud.

While all this was going on,i met a cousin of mine in the same street and he recognized me despite the perfect disguise I had on,he accused me of joining a criminal gang.but I ignored and pretended as if I don't know him.

The robbery went well and we were successful in robbing several banks.emma came to pick me and my partner up and he was particularly pleased with us.he was seated at the owner's corner,i was seated at the passenger's side beside the driver and my partner was seated beside Emma.

We ran into some policemen and they opened fire on us but they gun was powerless against the car.i asked about other gang Members and Emma told me they've all escaped to safety.

While still going on,we saw a very large car driving toward us.the car was so big with gigantic tires we couldn't even see the driver's face.we thought he will crush us and everyone including Emma was so scared,but the car only passed over us.our car passed neatly underneath this strange looking vehicle..

My phone start ringing beside my bed and I woke up,checked the time and it was 6:08am.

I know there are a lot of gifted souls on this forum,please interprete this strange dream for me.
Re: Help!!someone Should Pls Interprete This Weird Dream. by Kingosytex(m): 9:31am On Jan 10, 2021
Wow!!!

I would like the spiritual pastors in this platform to do justice to these dreams.
Re: Help!!someone Should Pls Interprete This Weird Dream. by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 10, 2021
[quote author=Nostradamus post=97907213]Hello all.i know we have a lot of gifted people on this forum,please I need someone to help me interprete this weird dream I had overnight. I dream so much this days,this is the sixth dream I will have this year.some I remember,some I forgot,others I remember partially.

If you are a Christian, dreams are not for you. Dream/vision is an open gateway for demonic oppression or possession. The first dream is usually appealing to the human mind, and if you believe it, the rest that will come will put your mind on a rollercoaster. Christians walk by faith (2 Cor 5:7 kjv), live by faith (Rom 1:17 kjv), and stand in faith (2 Cor 1:24 kjv). I only go by what the Bible says to Christians, not my opinion. Dreams are signs. Stay away from it.
Re: Help!!someone Should Pls Interprete This Weird Dream. by Draslo(m): 9:53am On Jan 10, 2021
Oga sell this story to Nollywood instead of bothering yourself with dream interpretation. You want Righteousness2 to come and tell you want you want to hear abi?
Re: Help!!someone Should Pls Interprete This Weird Dream. by Tenshades(m): 10:09am On Jan 10, 2021
If this dream wasn't cooked up, I'd say, from your dream, you should be extra careful of dangerous betrayal from loved ones or business partners.
Re: Help!!someone Should Pls Interprete This Weird Dream. by Righteousness2(m): 10:54am On Jan 10, 2021
Simply Beware of any get rich quick Schemes from anyone Especially So called Friends or Relatives, else you will be Crushed!

Beware of the Ladies around you. Let them not subtly lead u to your Destruction.

Beware of the kind of lifestyle you live. I Perceive some sons/daughters of belai may wanna lure u into Abominable acts like Homosexuality etc. it might look very Enticing due to the promises that will be made but it will End u in Calamity..

All that Glitters is not Gold.

Surrender yourself completely to JESUS.
Shun anyone or any lifestyle that does not represent JESUS.

Be Content with what you Have.

GOD Bless you
Re: Help!!someone Should Pls Interprete This Weird Dream. by Nostradamus: 12:59pm On Jan 10, 2021
Tenshades:
If this dream wasn't cooked up, I'd say, from your dream, you should be extra careful of dangerous betrayal from loved ones or business partners.
no.it's not cooked up,what will I gain from forming a cooked up dream on a faceless forum??

I had the dream overnight.i'm only disturbed by it and I want to know what it means.i've always dreams are figurative.
Re: Help!!someone Should Pls Interprete This Weird Dream. by Tenshades(m): 1:05pm On Jan 10, 2021
Nostradamus:
no.it's not cooked up,what will I gain from forming a cooked up dream on a faceless forum??

I had the dream overnight.i'm only disturbed by it and I want to know what it means.i've always dreams are figurative.

Ok bro.
Re: Help!!someone Should Pls Interprete This Weird Dream. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 10, 2021
That awkward moment when a guy called Nostradamus walks up to you and asks you to 'interpret' his dream.

sad

The world is indeed a strange place.
Re: Help!!someone Should Pls Interprete This Weird Dream. by freeman5050: 5:44pm On Jan 10, 2021
I see a very big temptation coming in your way. if you are working, be very careful and cautious with your co-workers.

**This dream symbolizes financial hardship if care is not taking (God forbid it).

***Do not meet/seek advice from any of your Uncles for a financial solution either with a property or otherwise.

***If you are not married, take a break in any relationship for now but if you are married, take your 3 legs inside your matrimonial home.

***Pray against unfriendly friends around you. May God expose them before your eyes.

Finally, prayer is the key solution for your problems and when you embark on it on time, the better.

N/B...you should be mindful that not all dreams will come to pass. More so, check yourself now if you really have any sign of malaria symptoms because most times ill health might give such traumatic dreams.

I wish you all the best.

1 Like

Re: Help!!someone Should Pls Interprete This Weird Dream. by freeman5050: 5:46pm On Jan 10, 2021
mansakhalifa:
That awkward moment when a guy called Nostradamus walks up to you and asks you to 'interpret' his dream.

sad

Re: Help!!someone Should Pls Interprete This Weird Dream. by Nostradamus: 9:52pm On Jan 10, 2021
Tenshades:

Ok bro.
thanks boss!!

1 Like

Re: Help!!someone Should Pls Interprete This Weird Dream. by Nostradamus: 9:53pm On Jan 10, 2021
mansakhalifa:

sad

cheesy cheesy
Re: Help!!someone Should Pls Interprete This Weird Dream. by Nostradamus: 9:55pm On Jan 10, 2021
freeman5050:
I see a very big temptation coming in your way. if you are working, be very careful and cautious with your co-workers.

**This dream symbolizes financial hardship if care is not taking (God forbid it).

***Do not meet/seek advice from any of your Uncles for a financial solution either with a property or otherwise.

***If you are not married, take a break in any relationship for now but if you are married, take your 3 legs inside your matrimonial home.

***Pray against unfriendly friends around you. May God expose them before your eyes.

Finally, prayer is the key solution for your problems and when you embark on it on time, the better.

N/B...you should be mindful that not all dreams will come to pass. More so, check yourself now if you really have any sign of malaria symptoms because most times ill health might give such traumatic dreams.

I wish you all the best.

thanks I appreciate this so much.
Re: Help!!someone Should Pls Interprete This Weird Dream. by roubeyanebako: 9:40am On Sep 13, 2023
hi
do you have phone number of @divinerspell i need it
please contact me on 08111517263

(1) (Reply)

How This Eye And Brain Booster Made Me Super Active And Sharp / Are There No Witches In Hausaland?? / Why Does The Pope And Catholic Bishops Cover Their Heads When it's not allowed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.