Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,216 members, 7,780,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:42 PM

Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) (45920 Views)

Lady Dies In A Fatal Accident In Suleja. Do You Know Her? (Disturbing Photos) / Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics / Soldier Who Escaped Attack On Her Wedding Day Killed In Fatal Accident. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) by TMSMedia: 9:31am On Jan 10, 2021
A Nigerian man, his wife, and children were burnt to death in a fatal accident along the Nasarawa - Abuja expressway on Saturday, January 9, IgbereTV reports.

The deceased Nigerian man identified as Prince Nuhu Hamman'Gabdo is said to be a staff of the Nigeria Communication Commission (NCC) in Abuja and held the traditional title of Galadima of Gashaka Chiefdom.

According to reports, Hamman'Gabdo and his family were returning to Abuja after a visit to his country home in Gashaka LGA and the Mambilla plateau that encompasses Sardauna LGA of Taraba state. Eyes witnesses say his car collided with a Siena vehicle coming in the opposite direction, leading to a huge inferno that engulfed both cars killing all the occupants.

His friends and close associates have taken to social media to express their grief over the sad occurrence.

One of them, Ado Adamu Also who saw him just last week, wrote;

"INNALILLAHI WA INNA ILAIHI RAJI'UN

Indeed, the sudden dead of Prince Nuhu Hamman'Gabdo who perished in a ghastly motor accident with his wife and entire children along Nasarawa - Abuja express way to say the least,very depressing.

Exactly one week today we traveled together from Gembu to Gashaka where we spent quality time discussing issues of mutual benefit.

You hosted me with my family together with His Royal Highness in the Palace where we spent the night in royalty......

Allah Akbar!!!today you and your entire family are no more .What a transient world?

Prince Nuhu Hamman'Gabdo was a staff with Nigeria Communication Commission (NCC) in Abuja and held the traditional title of Galadima of Gashaka Chiefdom.

I pray, may almighty Allah give the entire deceased souls jannatul firdausi and grant the bereaved families and all of us the fortitude to bear the irreversible lost.

Jaummirawo yafu hinnu hokku is Jannatul Firdaus."
https://www.facebook.com/100021742809365/posts/854805778587508/?app=fbl

Another friend, Rabiu Musa, wrote;

''Innalillahi Wa Inna Illaihi Rajiun!

What a black Saturday in Baruwa/Gashaka, Nguroje and indeed Taraba State. Yerima Nuhu Hammangabdo (Prince of Gashaka), his wife Hadiza SM Nguroje (younger sister to the former Deputy Speaker HoR Hon. Babangida SM Nguroje), their 4 children Ummi, Ayman, Firdausi and Abdullah. They all died earlier on as a result of motor accident along Nasarawa-Abuja Road. May Al-Jannah Firdauss be their final abode. Ameen."
https://www.facebook.com/100051657094732/posts/230401108691791/?app=fbl

2 Shares

Re: Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) by Jessepaid(m): 9:33am On Jan 10, 2021
You don't mean it..... shocked shocked..

Some people actually prepare for death..

While some don't....

It comes as a surprise....

Rip

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) by YoonSung76: 9:37am On Jan 10, 2021
Haaaaaa

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) by Kingosytex(m): 9:38am On Jan 10, 2021
Jeez!!!

What is really happening?

Is 2021 competing to outdo 2020? This is not what we bargained for.

R.I.P

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) by Draslo(m): 9:45am On Jan 10, 2021
Fear 2021. Do not, I repeat, do not underestimate.

2 Likes

Re: Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) by DaddyRochie1642: 9:51am On Jan 10, 2021
I swear to God in Heaven each time am traveling my Heart Sinks to the Bottom of my Stomach,
Especially each time all these massive Trucks pass my Vehicle,... I just can't help but keep imagining like
"What if this Truck driver is High or Drunk or the Truck Fails brake and enters my Lane and Collides with me, especially with all those strong powerful metal and steel that Truck is made with, what will be my Fate",.... These kind of thoughts always sends Cold Chills down my tender Spine each time am traveling.

It is well with my Soul..... Amen.

132 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 10, 2021
What a terrible way to transit!

May they find peace the other side ....

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) by kalu61(m): 10:29am On Jan 10, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
I swear to God in Heaven each time am traveling my Heart Sinks to the Bottom of my Stomach,
Especially each time all these massive Trucks pass my Vehicle,... I just can't help but keep imagining like
"What if this Truck driver is High or Drunk or the Truck Fails brake and enters my Lane and Collides with me, especially with all those strong powerful metal and steel that Truck is made with, what will be my Fate",.... These kind of thoughts always sends Cold Chills down my tender Spine each time am traveling.

It is well with my Soul..... Amen.
Fear kills faster than death.

Remove such thought if you want to have peace of mind. Anybody can die anytime, any day and anywhere.

Have you heard of strange bullet killing one inside his room after penetrating the roof.

R.I.P to the deads.

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) by starbuck(f): 3:48pm On Jan 10, 2021
RIP
Re: Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) by Chirowman(m): 3:48pm On Jan 10, 2021
Bad news may their soul rest in peace

2 Likes

Re: Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) by Baawaa(m): 3:48pm On Jan 10, 2021
According to reports, Hamman'Gabdo and his family were returning to Abuja after a visit to his country home in Gashaka LGA and the Mambilla plateau that encompasses Sardauna LGA of Taraba state. Eyes witnesses say his car collided with a Siena vehicle coming in the opposite direction, leading to a huge inferno that engulfed both cars killing all the occupants.
What a misery,the whole family has gone,I mean family of 6,God have mercy on us.
May their souls rest in peace

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) by CryptoClub2018: 3:48pm On Jan 10, 2021
No be juju be that?

1 Like

Re: Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) by Nairalandwizerd(m): 3:48pm On Jan 10, 2021
Condolences
Re: Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 3:49pm On Jan 10, 2021
So sad!

May theirs souls rest in peace!!!
Re: Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) by Starcrest1: 3:49pm On Jan 10, 2021
This is so sad. May their souls rest in peace......
Re: Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 10, 2021
This is so sad. RIP!
May the bereaved have the fortitude to bear the terrible loss

Interbumers:
grin

I understand, others might not though, the struggle for the first page, but always ensure you read the topic before booking space.

No offense

3 Likes

Re: Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) by mattmogan88: 3:50pm On Jan 10, 2021
Useless world cry

2 Likes

Re: Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) by PDJT: 3:50pm On Jan 10, 2021
-Village people things. Chai! angry

-RIP mallam.
Re: Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) by MrHighSea: 3:50pm On Jan 10, 2021
Baba, to dy write RIP don tire me.
Help us for this kontri abeg.

this kind thing suppose b fiction.

2 Likes

Re: Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) by Lenient001: 3:51pm On Jan 10, 2021
Yah Allah.
Please make this death be patient and rest for a longer while please.
We are not in happy mood at all

3 Likes

Re: Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) by alingo2013(m): 3:51pm On Jan 10, 2021
Horrible way to go out RIP
Re: Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) by Asabe4(f): 3:51pm On Jan 10, 2021
This is really sad... I pray God strengthens thier families and loved ones embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) by Elove1: 3:51pm On Jan 10, 2021
This is a very cold news. I hope this 2021 won't be like last year..we are born to die
Re: Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) by Catchfirez: 3:51pm On Jan 10, 2021
Lord have mercy.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) by Dansioligy: 3:51pm On Jan 10, 2021
This is terrible and may their soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) by Deentertainer(m): 3:52pm On Jan 10, 2021
Why so many sad news today

1 Like

Re: Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) by frankblinkz(m): 3:52pm On Jan 10, 2021
Rip Galadima

1 Like

Re: Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) by Sufisunni: 3:52pm On Jan 10, 2021
May their souls rest in perfect peace

3 Likes

Re: Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) by Womanizer(m): 3:53pm On Jan 10, 2021
Terrible tragedy sad

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can I Relocate My Family (4 Kids) To Canada? / LASTMA Was Pursuing The Trailer That Killed 15 Schoolchildren In Lagos / Nigerians Protesting Right Now In Malaysia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.