Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,248 members, 7,807,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

What Is your Favorite Hymnal - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is your Favorite Hymnal (182 Views)

Catholic Hymnal With Over 500 Tunes / Should Churches Ditch Projector Screens And Bring Back The Hymnal Books? / Only Remembered-hymnal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is your Favorite Hymnal by wintersnow(m): 9:43am On Jan 10, 2021
Well my favorite Hymnal is "The Great Physician" the song has done great wonders for me. I remember back then in 2009 to be precise I was really down, I was rushed to upth hospital, I was about giving up.. I watched my mum crying, my life was hanging between life and death, I watched how the doctor were trying to prepare an oxygen tank for me... Deep down I just sang that Hymnal within my heart. And all of a sudden I felt a cold rush of wind against my skin and I regained complete consciousness....

Re: What Is your Favorite Hymnal by Organsmuggler(f): 9:44am On Jan 10, 2021
undecided

Re: What Is your Favorite Hymnal by 2special(m): 9:46am On Jan 10, 2021
O Lord, our help in ages past, our hope for years to come, our shelter from the stormy blast, and our eternal home.
Re: What Is your Favorite Hymnal by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 10, 2021
I've long lost touch with the faith.

I don't even consider myself a Christian anymore - I lean towards agnotism like fallen trailers lean on Otedola bridge ; but whenever I've done something inapropriate , whenever I've slipped , I find myself subconsciously humming 'God Of Mercy And Compassion'.

That hymn cleanses my soul and grants a kind of authorised pardon no priest can muster.

Pass Me Not O Gentle Saviour is another one.
Re: What Is your Favorite Hymnal by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 10, 2021
wintersnow:
Well my favorite Hymnal is "The Great Physician" the song has done great wonders for me. I remember back then in 2009 to be precise I was really down, I was rushed to upth hospital, I was about giving up.. I watched my mum crying, my life was hanging between life and death, I watched how the doctor were trying to prepare an oxygen tank for me... Deep down I just sang that Hymnal within my heart. And all of a sudden I felt a cold rush of wind against my skin and I regained complete consciousness....

Life to you, brodaman.

Give thanks, always

(1) (Reply)

Islamic Ruling On Space Exploration / Good News!!! / What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.