Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,702 members, 7,802,089 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

2022 Investment Thread - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 2022 Investment Thread (1802 Views)

Profitable Investment Thread / Nairaland Investment Thread Is Full Of Frauds. What Changed. / Cryptocurrency Investment Thread ( Petronpay ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2022 Investment Thread by ublight: 11:01am On Jan 10, 2021
Happy new year everyone.
I have created this thread to bring to your doorstep investment options ranging from crypto currency, agrictech, shares, e commerce, and lots of others.

I will be happy to see contributions from other people , but please do not derail the thread.
Re: 2022 Investment Thread by LordPherule(m): 10:34am On Mar 05, 2021
Nice thread! Let's get the ball rolling...
Re: 2022 Investment Thread by LordPherule(m): 5:17am On Mar 24, 2021
2021!

Re: 2022 Investment Thread by Jack005(m): 7:08pm On Mar 29, 2021
ublight:
Happy new year everyone.
I have created this thread to bring to your doorstep investment options ranging from crypto currency, agrictech, shares, e commerce, and lots of others.

I will be happy to see contributions from other people , but please do not derail the thread.
This thread died just like that. You should have carried on bro. Btw how far the babe that went to lag during the covid 19 lock down, did she agree to date you all along?
Re: 2022 Investment Thread by LordPherule(m): 12:04pm On Mar 30, 2021
Jack005:
This thread died just like that. You should have carried on bro. Btw how far the babe that went to lag during the covid 19 lock down, did she agree to date you all along?

LOL �
Well, that's strange. Maybe you can remind me well.
Re: 2022 Investment Thread by LordPherule(m): 12:05pm On Mar 30, 2021
Introduction

Re: 2022 Investment Thread by ublight: 9:58pm On Apr 03, 2021
its time to bring this thread back to life. steady updates daily
Re: 2022 Investment Thread by LordPherule(m): 3:37pm On Apr 15, 2021
... and till now, you ain't back.
Re: 2022 Investment Thread by ublight: 2:25pm On May 12, 2021
so lets begin
wooshh.. 2021 has really been fast. just last week we were celebrating the new year, this week, its already may. tomorrow we may wake up and find out its another year. however, its not too late to go into some profitable businesses and investments.
our first topic is going to be how to identify profitable businesses and investment options.

what makes a business a good and viable one? what makes an investment a good one? is it a high r.o.i (return on investment)? is it the fact that it is promoted by a celebrity? is it the fact that elon musk is tweeting about it?

wait a minute, i just discovered some typos in this post. there are lots of wrong punctuations. like beginning a sentence with small letters, spelling names with small letters etc. please this is to remind our english lecturers that this is not an english class. so please ignore the error and get the message.

so, what makes a good business or investment?

in order to identify a good business, i will use the analogy of a married lady. how do u identify if a lady is married? is it the ring on her finger, is it the fact that a kid is strapped on her back? think about it while i quickly rush to get some petrol. as you know, light no dey and my system go soon off.

please drop a comment let me know u are following.
Re: 2022 Investment Thread by LordPherule(m): 10:04am On May 19, 2021
ublight:

so, what makes a good business or investment?

in order to identify a good business, i will use the analogy of a married lady. how do u identify if a lady is married? is it the ring on her finger, is it the fact that a kid is strapped on her back? think about it while i quickly rush to get some petrol. as you know, light no dey and my system go soon off.

please drop a comment let me know u are following.

Well, good foresightedness and opportunity will make a business or investment a good or viable one.
If there is derivatiom of stability and economical importance, a business is said to be good.
Re: 2022 Investment Thread by LordPherule(m): 6:55am On Jul 21, 2021
Tested and Trusted! Many transactions that many can vouch for me.

Re: 2022 Investment Thread by LordPherule(m): 8:13am On Sep 03, 2021
Contact us for your:

▫️Cashing out of Bitcoin/USDT/ETH et al.
(Receiving majorly into Blockchain wallet)

▫️ Redeeming of Gift Cards & e-Codes.
(First-Hand Rate - At juicy and competitive rates with the Chinese)

▫️Coinme™ Vouchers Redeeming
(Before ordering a voucher, always hesitate to ask for the number to vend to)

▫️Withdrawal of PayPal/Payoneer/Zelle funds.
(Tidied freelance funds)

Fair rates & swift payment.

Re: 2022 Investment Thread by ublight: 11:30am On Jan 10, 2022
I will be listing 100 business ideas that u can try out in 2022. Apart from listing them, I will provide u with necessary information on how to go about them.
Re: 2022 Investment Thread by ublight: 11:43am On Jan 10, 2022
Starting from 100 we have
MOBILE MONEY AKA POS BUSINESS.
This business seems rampant in the country currently, but I can assure u that it is still lucrative regardless.
One of the advantages of the business is that you are not dealing with physical goods that have expiry date. Even if nobody does any transaction with u for a day, ur money won't stink. U can still use it the next day.

A lot of people make losses in this business no doubt, but bros a make I ask u sef. E get any business wey person dey gain from wey anoda person no dey lose from? Ta! E no dey.

I will let u in on the pros and cons of this business. Just stay tuned.
Re: 2022 Investment Thread by ublight: 11:53am On Jan 10, 2022
The number wrong thing many people do in POS BUSINESS is to incur unnecessary cost. I see no reason why u will want to first start with a kiosk of ur own by the road side. Why not negotiate with an existing shop/store maybe a provision store, barbing saloon, hair dressing saloon, chemist shop etc.

There are numerous benefits such as leveraging on their commercial activity. Some customers coming there may need ur service.

Another benefit is power supply. Some of these shops run their generators at night and u could use their light to see instead of running home cos its late. Who tell u say ppl no still dey use pos by 9pm?

Another benefit is that it is easier to rob a kiosk than to rob someone operating in a shop. This one na personal experience sha. No doubt am.

But am I saying that getting a kiosk is bad? No way. If u have the money, and u are not in a lonely area, please get it.

Now let's go to the con's of the business.
Make I deposit money for pos I dey come.
Re: 2022 Investment Thread by ublight: 11:55am On Jan 10, 2022
Robbery, counterfeit money, fake alerts, dishonest attendants, network wah ala etc are some of the major problems u can face in the business. If u need to know how to tackle these problems, just quote me.
Re: 2022 Investment Thread by ublight: 11:57am On Jan 10, 2022
Is there profit in the business? Well I can't say. Profit depends on a number of things, number 1 being competition. 2 the commercial activity of ur location. Etc. Let's go to number 99
Re: 2022 Investment Thread by ublight: 12:00pm On Jan 10, 2022
Number 99 is the almighty dry cleaning business.
I personally love this business BC os it requires almost zero start up capital. And secondly u don't need to be a first class student to start it
Re: 2022 Investment Thread by JudithChukwu: 2:50pm On Jan 10, 2022
following
Re: 2022 Investment Thread by Nelouk(f): 1:46pm On Jan 11, 2022
Fairmoney is a good option for investing in 2022.
Their banking platform offers the following services:
1. Target Savings and Fixed Savings
2. Fixed deposit Investment

Target Savings attracts an interest of 8%

Fixed deposit Investment attracts up to 20% interest which can be paid upfront, monthly or at the end of the tenure

A brokerage fee of 1% can also be earned on referrals.

Re: 2022 Investment Thread by Winningbot: 1:51pm On Jul 19, 2022
ublight:
I personally love this business BC os it requires almost zero start up capital. And secondly u don't need to be a first class student to start it
boss I decided to go through your profile to see if there's any update on how to make money daily but I didn't come across any. Abeg share small update for us pls, even if na 2k per day sef
Re: 2022 Investment Thread by ublight: 6:50pm On Jul 19, 2022
I actually abandoned this thread but I think it's time to revive it
Re: 2022 Investment Thread by ublight: 6:50pm On Jul 19, 2022
Winningbot:
boss I decided to go through your profile to see if there's any update on how to make money daily but I didn't come across any. Abeg share small update for us pls, even if na 2k per day sef

Drop me WhatsApp contact
Re: 2022 Investment Thread by nicodemusic(m): 7:06pm On Jul 19, 2022
Boss I am also interested.

God bless you
Re: 2022 Investment Thread by nicodemusic(m): 7:07pm On Jul 19, 2022
ublight:

Drop me WhatsApp contact

Boss I am also interested.

God bless you
Re: 2022 Investment Thread by Winningbot: 9:05pm On Jul 19, 2022
ublight:

Drop me WhatsApp contact
Re: 2022 Investment Thread by Nobody: 6:17am On Jul 20, 2022
grin
Re: 2022 Investment Thread by raphemmanuel(m): 11:51am On Jul 20, 2022
ublight:

Drop me WhatsApp contact
Re: 2022 Investment Thread by Nitric(m): 11:19am On Jul 21, 2022
ublight:

Where are the remaining 98 business opportunities you talked about?
Re: 2022 Investment Thread by ublight: 8:47pm On Jul 25, 2022
No 97.
Property agent

Becoming a property agent is one of the easiest things to do in the country and make sweet cash. This is a business that doesn't even cost much to set up, and does not require much overhead cost. In fact, u can start with no office space.

All u need to do is connect buyers of properties to sellers or tenants to landlords.

U can read more about this business on Google if u are interested.

(1) (Reply)

Start Importing Goods directly from Brazil / Is MMM Really Gone Forever / After So Many Fake Ones I Have Finally Found The Legit One Without Fake Promises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.