Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,711 members, 7,805,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Jumia Order Pending Confirmation: What Does That Mean? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jumia Order Pending Confirmation: What Does That Mean? (4410 Views)

CAC Registration Pending For A Week,why? / Your Item Is Waiting For Fulfilment ( Jumia Order ) / What Dangote Does That Makes Him Consistently Richer Than Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jumia Order Pending Confirmation: What Does That Mean? by Doubledaniel(m): 11:14am On Jan 10, 2021
Good day everyone.
Please, I ordered from Jumia three days ago but up till now its still pending confirmation.

This is after a mail confirming my order and payment was sent to me. Meanwhile tracking the item, it shows that the order is “waiting to be fulfilled.”
Re: Jumia Order Pending Confirmation: What Does That Mean? by Doubledaniel(m): 11:17am On Jan 10, 2021
Anyone to help explain these to me?
Re: Jumia Order Pending Confirmation: What Does That Mean? by Doubledaniel(m): 12:06pm On Jan 10, 2021
YoonSung77:
It means the order have not been confirmed yet. Jumia just started something, each time you place an order the order status will be on pending, after some days Jumia support or sales team will call you to confirm the order. Once the your answers relate with the order details, the order will be approved and notice will be sent to the seller, to ship the order. In some cases, they don't call you, once you place the order, a message will be sent to your phone number containing a link to confirm your order. They just started this stuff and it's pissing me off already because it delays delivery time.

Meanwhile, if the order status is "Awaiting Fulfilment" that means the seller haven't shipped the order yet.

Okay.
If the order is awaiting fulfilment, when would it finally be fulfilled?
Re: Jumia Order Pending Confirmation: What Does That Mean? by Doubledaniel(m): 12:08pm On Jan 10, 2021
YoonSung77:
It means the order have not been confirmed yet. Jumia just started something, each time you place an order the order status will be on pending, after some days Jumia support or sales team will call you to confirm the order. Once the your answers relate with the order details, the order will be approved and notice will be sent to the seller, to ship the order. In some cases, they don't call you, once you place the order, a message will be sent to your phone number containing a link to confirm your order. They just started this stuff and it's pissing me off already because it delays delivery time.

Meanwhile, if the order status is "Awaiting Fulfilment" that means the seller haven't shipped the order yet.

This is what is displayed.

Re: Jumia Order Pending Confirmation: What Does That Mean? by Doubledaniel(m): 12:14pm On Jan 10, 2021
YoonSung77:
The seller is yet to confirm the order

Okay.
Like am really worried because I think the order might not be confirmed. Has this happened to you before?
Could I have a chat with you on Facebook?
Re: Jumia Order Pending Confirmation: What Does That Mean? by MickzyDonald: 5:01pm On Jan 10, 2021
Doubledaniel:
Good day everyone.
Please, I ordered from Jumia three days ago but up till now its still pending confirmation.

This is after a mail confirming my order and payment was sent to me. Meanwhile tracking the item, it shows that the order is “waiting to be fulfilled.”
same thing over here also, i even cancelled a different product and I'm yet to see a refund, but I'm not yet sure when they'll ship it

1 Share

Re: Jumia Order Pending Confirmation: What Does That Mean? by Doubledaniel(m): 9:32pm On Jan 12, 2021
MickzyDonald:

same thing over here also, i even cancelled a different product and I'm yet to see a refund, but I'm not yet sure when they'll ship it

What was the product?
Re: Jumia Order Pending Confirmation: What Does That Mean? by MickzyDonald: 9:35pm On Jan 12, 2021
Doubledaniel:

What was the product?
Cuban,chain + pendant....But the satus has changed to shipped, it has now changed to shipped, which means it's has been dispatched but hasn't gotten to the sorting center at ikeja... how's your order??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jumia Order Pending Confirmation: What Does That Mean? by Doubledaniel(m): 6:47am On Jan 13, 2021
MickzyDonald:

Cuban,chain + pendant....But the satus has changed to shipped, it has now changed to shipped, which means it's has been dispatched but hasn't gotten to the sorting center at ikeja... how's your order??

mine was a laptop. I cancelled it after three days
Re: Jumia Order Pending Confirmation: What Does That Mean? by MickzyDonald: 10:16am On Jan 13, 2021
Doubledaniel:

mine was a laptop. I cancelled it after three days
Oh i also did the same to the previous order, but the present one should land it less than 3days, it shows it is in Ikeja
Modified:its already in abk shipping to ita oshin bfor it lands in lafenwa
Re: Jumia Order Pending Confirmation: What Does That Mean? by Doubledaniel(m): 6:51pm On Jan 13, 2021
MickzyDonald:

Oh i also did the same to the previous order, but the present one should land it less than 3days, it shows it is in Ikeja
Modified:its already in abk shipping to ita oshin bfor it lands in lafenwa

Good luck man!
Re: Jumia Order Pending Confirmation: What Does That Mean? by Antisocial01: 3:50pm On Jan 24, 2021
Hello, please I'm also having this pending issue since on Friday ,did they contact you or did you do anything about it please let me know ... or it later change by itself
Re: Jumia Order Pending Confirmation: What Does That Mean? by switkera(f): 4:43pm On Jan 26, 2021
Antisocial01:
Hello, please I'm also having this pending issue since on Friday ,did they contact you or did you do anything about it please let me know ... or it later change by itself
I am having same issue too. I ordered a pair of shoes since on Saturday and the status is still showing pending confirmation. I hope it doesn't affect the delivery date.
Re: Jumia Order Pending Confirmation: What Does That Mean? by Mrviktor(m): 5:56pm On Jan 26, 2021
Me too oh. What's wrong with jumia..

My own na jumia global... They have confirmed my payment.. And confirmed my order..

But app is still showing awaiting confirmation.
/track is showing awaiting fulfilment since yesterday.. I pray they don't cancel it oh.. I just pray.. That seller should please fulfil my order

(1) (Reply)

The Uselessness Of Nonnykings / Nigeria’s Debt To Climb To 24.1% Of GDP By 2018 / Sending Money From Nigeria To UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.