Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other (99729 Views)

Muhammed Alfa Marries Twin Sisters - Adama & Aisha In Bida (Video) / Identical Twin Sisters Get Married On Same Day To Men From Same State / Identical Twin Brothers To Marry Identical Twin Sisters Then Live Together(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by King44(m): 2:01am On Jan 11, 2021
JudgeKronos:

Bros, Abraham give his house help belle, come give Serah belle on top.
seems like your end time started a long time ago
tey tey.

I see nothing wrong for a man to marry twin, if their wahala won't kill him... Go ahead

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by dederocs(m): 6:43am On Jan 11, 2021
what tribe?
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by Naijafornow: 7:20am On Jan 11, 2021
It is called BOGOF buy one get one free
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by bamite(m): 7:41am On Jan 11, 2021
Organsmuggler:
pain me how, na me dey marry community penis?

At least dem better pass you wey no body wan put for house. Smello
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 8:11am On Jan 11, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
Leave him....
Did Jacob not marry two sisters
Sweet thing, do u have a twin? Lemme come nd marry u nd her.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by Eagban(m): 9:21am On Jan 11, 2021
JudgeKronos:

The house help was not Sarah's sister.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by Omeizadean(m): 9:29am On Jan 11, 2021
Tufiakwa!!! Na dem! Igbos at it again!
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by oloyedewaris(m): 11:18am On Jan 11, 2021
44Bulldog:

Let me burst ur inflated balls....I don't watch Nollywood undecided

All I said was plain truth
Deal with that
Really, then those polygamous family fighting must be your neighbors or family cos it's only in nollywood i see such
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by virago(f): 11:26am On Jan 11, 2021
Buy one get one free , dem for kuku add their mama join , iranu oshi
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by virago(f): 11:28am On Jan 11, 2021
JudgeKronos:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by virago(f): 11:33am On Jan 11, 2021
Yusman316:

His house help and Sarah were not related

What has that got to do with his comment
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by 44Bulldog(m): 12:38pm On Jan 11, 2021
oloyedewaris:

Really, then those polygamous family fighting must be your neighbors or family cos it's only in nollywood i see such

Then I think u must have been blind for years for not seeing it around u for years undecided

Peace
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by mercyland93(m): 2:05pm On Jan 11, 2021
Look at them, oko iyawo wey put on slipers on his wedding day. I wonder how he wan cater for the two mouths
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by mercyland93(m): 2:06pm On Jan 11, 2021
Look at them, oko iyawo wey put on slipers on his wedding day. I wonder how he wan cater for the two mouths.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by oloyedewaris(m): 5:16pm On Jan 11, 2021
44Bulldog:

Then I think u must have been blind for years for not seeing it around u for years undecided

Peace
According to your theory, monogamy isn't right too because, of recent, i see monogamous violence much more than that of polygamous

I don't know why you guys think all polygamous homes are not peaceful, my broda everybody does what makes him happy

Peace...
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by 44Bulldog(m): 6:00pm On Jan 11, 2021
oloyedewaris:

According to your theory, monogamy isn't right too because, of recent, i see monogamous violence much more than that of polygamous

I don't know why you guys think all polygamous homes are not peaceful, my broda everybody does what makes him happy

Peace...

Thank God you're Yoruba

Yoruba adage says...Ile olorogun, ogba werey. Think about that

That means polygamy hasn't been an easy lifestyle since time memorial undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by oloyedewaris(m): 6:23pm On Jan 11, 2021
44Bulldog:

Thank God you're Yoruba

Yoruba adage says...Ile olorogun, ogba werey. Think about that

That means polygamy hasn't been an easy lifestyle since time memorial undecided
The same yoruba elders goes into polygamy, can you tell me reason

1. They are capable both financially and intellectually
2. They don't want to indulge themselves in sexual immoralities

Well all i'm trying to say is polygamy is better than sexual immorality, extramarital affairs and the likes we see these days
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by Puredainty(f): 9:31pm On Jan 11, 2021
They should not worry,their children will come and teach them how to live without each other.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by 44Bulldog(m): 10:25pm On Jan 11, 2021
oloyedewaris:

The same yoruba elders goes into polygamy, can you tell me reason

1. They are capable both financially and intellectually
2. They don't want to indulge themselves in sexual immoralities

Well all i'm trying to say is polygamy is better than sexual immorality, extramarital affairs and the likes we see these days

@Bolded

That's true
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by BluntCrazeMan: 6:21am On Jan 12, 2021
Them supposed to get pregnant the same time naa..,, If they really don't want to leave each other.
I pity the guy.
He is the one to suffer here..
These ladies care about themselves more than they care for him.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by souldeep(m): 7:28am On Jan 12, 2021
If na you nkor, so you no see say one is enjoying the guy's cucumber than the other.
habsydiamond:
Ahhhhh!!! Kileleyi tori olorun.. Why the one on the right side come strong face like that.....
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by habsydiamond(m): 8:53am On Jan 12, 2021
souldeep:
If na you nkor, so you no see say one is enjoying the guy's cucumber than the other.
na body reaction ooo.... That one u said is enjoying na her body quick react to the guy's cucumber oo.. While the other one body no react at all... Why jealously dem... When we all know say the Belle she dey finish she go soon get am

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by Organsmuggler(f): 9:13am On Jan 12, 2021
bamite:

At least dem better pass you wey no body wan put for house. Smello
mumu, i no be woman, oponu osi

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by Mosco100(m): 11:48am On Jan 12, 2021
Leveticus 18: 18 Neither shalt thou take a wife to her sister, to vex her, to uncover her unclothedness, beside the other in her life time.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by bamite(m): 6:32pm On Jan 12, 2021
Organsmuggler:
mumu, i no be woman, oponu osi

Ode
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by Organsmuggler(f): 6:35pm On Jan 12, 2021
bamite:

Ode
onye iberibe, anuofia, omo ale

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by Nobody: 6:09am On Jan 13, 2021
Skmoda360:

I say na to this......

There's always that dummy who quotes the entire post
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by bamite(m): 6:57am On Jan 13, 2021
Organsmuggler:
onye iberibe, anuofia, omo ale

If I say make I place u where u belong now, na ban I go chop and u no worth am, so make I free u with your stupidity. Idiot
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by Organsmuggler(f): 9:05am On Jan 13, 2021
bamite:

If I say make I place u where u belong now, na ban I go chop and u no worth am, so make I free u with your stupidity. Idiot
oniranu oponu, fvcking simp wey deay fear ban, talk wetin u wan talk u miserable son of a worthless b!tch

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by BluDesk: 2:13pm On Apr 03, 2021
Puredainty:
They should not worry,their children will come and teach them how to live without each other.

Can you write articles. I can train you in this if it interests you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

The Multi-billion Naira Sex Industry In Lagos And Its Invisible Players / Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' / How I Fuc,k Mama Nkechi Oversized Puss¥, Sex Story (adults Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.