Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other (99719 Views)

Muhammed Alfa Marries Twin Sisters - Adama & Aisha In Bida (Video) / Identical Twin Sisters Get Married On Same Day To Men From Same State / Identical Twin Brothers To Marry Identical Twin Sisters Then Live Together(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by 44Bulldog(m): 5:57pm On Jan 10, 2021
Empiree:
so you mean every man that marries more than one wife is misguided and not true men of God?.

Are you saying old testament is irrelevant because men of God were polygamous?.

@bolded
NO....for the days before the new testament ( before the amendment of certain laws after the birth of Jesus)

YES...after the new testament (after the amendment of that law)...1 Cor 7 undecided

Alaye where the Bleep did I bring being men of God blah blah blah to this shit you're dragging sef undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by bamite(m): 5:59pm On Jan 10, 2021
Activist001:
This is disgusting if you ask me. The one on the LHS is already pregnant sef.

Na wah o. undecided

Just write LEFT it's a 4 letter word. What's all the nonsense abbreviation for?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by AnanseK(m): 6:01pm On Jan 10, 2021
They look like triplets. Same nose
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by savysu: 6:03pm On Jan 10, 2021
Righteousness2:
Not Suprised one bit!
Nothing comes as a Suprise in these End times..
Inquity will abound
Scriptures Must be Fulfilled..

Read your bible to know that Jacob married two sisters. Stop being sensational
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by Ecbatana: 6:04pm On Jan 10, 2021
TruthSeeker1:

I will appreciate it if you can break this thought down a little more.

Good day sir, hope you are having a nice day?

In contrast to the mundane life, the pathway to mysticism is narrow. We seek truth from the deepest of the deep, one truth opens doors to more truths which will either harm or elevate us depending on our spiritual strengths.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by 44Bulldog(m): 6:06pm On Jan 10, 2021
prince3009:

That something does not work for you or does not look good to you doesn't mean it is bad! You said your family practices Christianity right?

Most of the Biblical heroes and personalities in the Bible were in polygamous marriages like Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, David, Solomon etc and yet these men had strong and cordial relationships with God. So what are you saying?

Who's talking about cordial relationship with God blah blah blah here undecided

For proper understanding...go read the Bible

It's allowed in the old testament, now point out to me any man of God in the new testament that had multiple wives undecided... it's either they have one or none

It's not allowed in the new testament after the birth of Jesus

Do u copy now

All I'm saying is that most modern day polygamy is hell on Earth....and it's what everybody knows

And I never said all....but about 80% of polygamous home aren't peaceful because of jealousy, hatred, beef etc...yes it worked out for some.

All I'm saying is that....in modern day Christianity, polygamy is forbidden, the Bible said it undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by UDUJ(m): 6:06pm On Jan 10, 2021
Ishilove:

You are definitely not indomie generation if you know BOGOF.

Lol cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by 44Bulldog(m): 6:07pm On Jan 10, 2021
savysu:

Read your bible to know that Jacob married two sisters. Stop being sensational

Read ur Bible and know that God condemns polygamy in new testament undecided 1cor7

You're not a Christian, so no point in arguing with u
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by UDUJ(m): 6:08pm On Jan 10, 2021
bamite:

Just write LEFT it's a 4 letter word. What's all the nonsense abbreviation for?

It's very childish. We can thank social media chat apps and sites like facebook, 2go, whatsapp et al for this nonsense.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by damocool(m): 6:09pm On Jan 10, 2021
ExAngel007:
Photos and a video which have gone viral on social media, have captured moment a Nigerian man traditionally married twin sisters.

It was gathered that the twins married same
man because 'they can’t live without each other'
and it also looked like one is already pregnant.

Twitter user, @ph_obidon who shared the photos
wrote;

https://twitter.com/Ph_Obidon/status/1348025807709609984?s=19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEyT_ibNWLw
This is what we get when churches only preach prosperity, and worldly possessions and leaving salvation, holy living, righteousness..
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by bamite(m): 6:10pm On Jan 10, 2021
UDUJ:

It's very childish. We can thank social media chat apps and sites like facebook, 2go, whatsapp et al for this nonsense.

I'm telling you. People are just too lazy
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by Empiree: 6:10pm On Jan 10, 2021
44Bulldog:

@bolded
NO....for the days before the new testament ( before the amendment of certain laws after the birth of Jesus)

YES...after the new testament (after the amendment of that law)...1 Cor 7 undecided

Alaye where the Bleep did I bring being men of God blah blah blah to this shit you're dragging sef undecided
Bottom line, there is nothing wrong with marrying two wives. It is personal preference of you have capacity. Solomon married 700 wives according to your Bible and Solomon was righteous man of God. Love it or hate it
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by Youngzedd(m): 6:16pm On Jan 10, 2021
Righteousness2:
Not Suprised one bit!
Nothing comes as a Suprise in these End times..
Inquity will abound
Scriptures Must be Fulfilled..

Genesis 25:5-6
5 Abraham left everything he owned to Isaac. 6 But while he was still living, he gave gifts to the sons of his concubines and sent them away from his son Isaac to the land of the east.

Do not forget that Jacob married two sisters.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by 44Bulldog(m): 6:17pm On Jan 10, 2021
Empiree:
Bottom line, there is nothing wrong with marrying two wives. It is personal preference of you have capacity. Solomon married 700 wives according to your Bible and Solomon was righteous man of God. Love it or hate it

@bolded

Nope

Nothing wrong in those days..old testament
But wrong in mordern days..new testament
According to Christianity

It's acceptable in Islam as far as u as a husband can love and take care of them equally.... which means it's acceptable and not a sin

It all boils down to religion and beliefs undecided
And Las las some are atheist undecided

Peace cool
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by iamL(f): 6:22pm On Jan 10, 2021
Empiree:

And because of that he lost his friendship with God, became and idol worshipper of his wives various idol. Is that a good example?
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by peculiar2233: 6:24pm On Jan 10, 2021
Marcus2:
I love this wink
Ole grin
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by MikeBetty(m): 6:25pm On Jan 10, 2021
Organsmuggler:
i think one is even pregnant, aru!
can you point what is aru there? The two sisters agree to marry a man, the father gave his consent, the kinsmen collected their rite you are here shouting aru. Did you know better than the elders?
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by frankfab(m): 6:26pm On Jan 10, 2021
Nothing surprises me nowadays.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by Gabson001(m): 6:26pm On Jan 10, 2021
Organsmuggler:
i think one is even pregnant, aru!

the one pregnant is the original wife
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by Liposure: 6:28pm On Jan 10, 2021
StacyO:
I wonder how people see marrying more than one wife as enjoyment.
they say variety is the spice of life
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by Toks2008(m): 6:36pm On Jan 10, 2021
44Bulldog:

Not attaching monogamy to Christianity

Was only clarifying the guy who portrayed my family as a non peaceful polygamous family
That's why I told him we are devoted Christians and no room for polygamy for devoted Christians

Learn to read and comprehend undecided

You are still spewing trash.

STOP attaching Christianity to monogamy I repeat.

Whether you are devoted or non devoted as a Christian has nothing to do with Polygamy or monogamy... If you want me to intérprete in a language you understand let me know.

Those who are more devoted than you are polygamous so let it sink in.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by savysu: 6:36pm On Jan 10, 2021
44Bulldog:

Read ur Bible and know that God condemns polygamy in new testament undecided 1cor7

You're not a Christian, so no point in arguing with u

Quote the verse in 1Cor 7 where God condemns polygamy
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by Toks2008(m): 6:37pm On Jan 10, 2021
MikeBetty:
can you point what is aru there? The two sisters agree to marry a man, the father gave his consent, the kinsmen collected their rite you are here shouting aru. Did you better than the elders?

Please ignore these ignorant people.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by Empiree: 6:38pm On Jan 10, 2021
iamL:

And because of that he lost his friendship with God, became and idol worshipper of his wives various idol. Is that a good example?
Orisirisi. Person can not marry 700 women in peace again?. He was pagan for marrying more than n wife?. Oyedepo and Adeboye must hear this
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by sixtuso(m): 6:42pm On Jan 10, 2021
Remind me of Zubby Michael
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by aoofbeautifulme(f): 6:54pm On Jan 10, 2021
Aunties and step mom loading......
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 10, 2021
44Bulldog:

Who's talking about cordial relationship with God blah blah blah here undecided

For proper understanding...go read the Bible

It's allowed in the old testament, now point out to me any man of God in the new testament that had multiple wives undecided... it's either they have one or none

It's not allowed in the new testament after the birth of Jesus

Do u copy now

All I'm saying is that most modern day polygamy is hell on Earth....and it's what everybody knows

And I never said all....but about 80% of polygamous home aren't peaceful because of jealousy, hatred, beef etc...yes it worked out for some.

All I'm saying is that....in modern day Christianity, polygamy is forbidden, the Bible said it undecided

It is absurd for you to say that polygamy not is allowed in the new testament after the birth of Jesus! Tell me where Jesus countered it or preached against it. Why we didn't hear about men who had more than one wives in the new testament was because the new testament focused purely on the ministry of Jesus on earth and that of his apostles. There were still men who had more than one wife.

The only people charged to marry only one wife according to apostle Paul was Bishops (clergy men) "A bishop must be blameless, the husband of one wife (1 Timothy 3:2)."
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by habsydiamond(m): 7:04pm On Jan 10, 2021
bewla:
She never carry belle
see where jealously start from... If these fit happen to twins, Wetin go come happen if dem no relate

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by EncourageMe: 7:06pm On Jan 10, 2021
Activist001:
This is disgusting if you ask me. The one on the LHS is already pregnant sef.

Na wah o. undecided
If one cannot live without the other around her, where did one now have the time to get pregnant for the man without carrying her twin sister along?? they are just deceiving their selves and is not our business.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by Organsmuggler(f): 7:13pm On Jan 10, 2021
MikeBetty:
can you point what is aru there? The two sisters agree to marry a man, the father gave his consent, the kinsmen collected their rite you are here shouting aru. Did you know better than the elders?

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by Organsmuggler(f): 7:15pm On Jan 10, 2021
bamite:

E pain u? It's a man's world my dear.
pain me how, na me dey marry community penis?

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by 44Bulldog(m): 7:34pm On Jan 10, 2021
prince3009:

[s]It is absurd for you to say that polygamy not is allowed in the new testament after the birth of Jesus! Tell me where Jesus countered it or preached against it. Why we didn't hear about men who had more than one wives in the new testament was because the new testament focused purely on the ministry of Jesus on earth and that of his apostles. There were still men who had more than one wife.[/s]

The only people charged to marry only one wife according to apostle Paul was Bishops (clergy men) "A bishop must be blameless, the husband of one wife (1 Timothy 3:2)."

Yes there will always be people with numerous wives...the Pharisees doesn't believe in Christ teachings

Read 1 Cor 7:2 and tell me where it is said that it's only men of God that are to marry a single wife

I agree with 1Tim3:2

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

How I Fuc,k Mama Nkechi Oversized Puss¥, Sex Story (adults Only) / The Multi-billion Naira Sex Industry In Lagos And Its Invisible Players / Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.