Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Timeline Of Some Nigerian Ladies From The "Hoe Phase" Till The "End". - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Timeline Of Some Nigerian Ladies From The "Hoe Phase" Till The "End". (5995 Views)

Why Do Most People Go Through The "Hoe-phase" After A Breakup? / Beautiful Mbaise: Some Popular Beautiful Ladies From Beautiful Mbaise / Why I Think Young People Should Go Through The Hoe Phase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timeline Of Some Nigerian Ladies From The "Hoe Phase" Till The "End". by TOMSY(f): 1:15pm On Jan 10, 2021
SOME NIGERIAN GIRLS.
1. At 14, they are the fine sweet teens.
2. At 16, they wanna roll with older ones. It's fun being the new hottie in the group.
3. At 18, they probably have had 1st sex.
They cling to this one guy & talk all about how they won't leave the guy.
4. At 20, they might be at the University. They make new male friends & slowly lose interest in the former guy.
5. At 22, they make friends with girls who wear more expensive clothes & who also date expensive guys. These set of girls use posh phones, so they get intimidated & need to join
the elite school girls league.
6. At 24, they are now porsh! They now roll with rich male friends who they scam & take
money from for mere sex. At this point, if a random guy chats her up, she might snub! If you ask her phone number, she makes you feel like a stalker. They prefer guys who actually want to spend a fortune on them.
7. At 26, the trend continues...fun, posh &
money remains the keywords because she has changed her mindset & increased the standards she wants in a man, money.
8. Between 26 - 27, she is a maid of honour for her friends. If she was lucky enough to be in a relationship, she'll leave if any misunderstanding should come up. She then sees herself as every man's spec, so she believes she'll be rushed like agege bread in Ojuelgba.
9. At 28, all those guys that were telling her how beautiful she is, how they love her even she was in a relationship. She decided to give two of them a chance. They came, explored her and after two weeks, stopped picking her calls. She decided to give many a chance, but same thing happened. She went back to her ex that was disturbing her while she was with the old good guy, but same thing happened. She then decided to have flings with anyone that comes her way.
10. At 29, none of those guys proposed...
11. At 30, night vigils, adoration ground, 5nights of glory, Uyo miracle crusade, Naija miracle crusade & Shiloh...
12. At 32, the same girl who refused giving phone numbers to some serious guys goes to
Linda Ikeji's blog, Rant HQ, Ibom Crush, Port Harcourt Rant, Ibom Rant, Singles Dating sites, & posts " Hi I'm Stephanie, I'm 32 & searching for a serious relationship. Call me on 0810000000800. God punish Satan.
12. At 35, they start running to churches begging Papas' to pray for them. Papas' will fast, pray and speak in tongues, roll on the ground, visit the mountains for special prayer sessions but no way.
13. At 40, they begin to see their family members as witches, wizards, principalities and powers.
14. At 45, they become the most active church workers with tears dropping from their eyes every morning and night.
15- At 50, they become mentors and public motivational speakers to young girls. They can even write motivational and spiritual books. That is how they'll tell you they decided to abstain from men so they could worship God in spirit and in truth.
My dear receive God's power to have sense so you don't cry tomorrow.
This is 2021 so wise up ladies. Lalasticlala

#copied

81 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Timeline Of Some Nigerian Ladies From The "Hoe Phase" Till The "End". by josh123(m): 1:21pm On Jan 10, 2021
Nice write up

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timeline Of Some Nigerian Ladies From The "Hoe Phase" Till The "End". by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 10, 2021
Na wah o. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timeline Of Some Nigerian Ladies From The "Hoe Phase" Till The "End". by Kayberg: 1:52pm On Jan 10, 2021
Farano
Rockstation
Please move this to promise land….
It might be an awakening.

undecided
Waiting for the male version though….

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timeline Of Some Nigerian Ladies From The "Hoe Phase" Till The "End". by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 10, 2021
Table Weteye broken afanso asiney?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timeline Of Some Nigerian Ladies From The "Hoe Phase" Till The "End". by CryptoClub2018: 2:14pm On Jan 10, 2021
Tule jor
Re: Timeline Of Some Nigerian Ladies From The "Hoe Phase" Till The "End". by Nairalandwizerd(m): 2:31pm On Jan 10, 2021
TOMSY:
SOME NIGERIAN GIRLS.
2. At 16, they wanna roll with older ones. It's fun being the new hottie in the group.
4. At 20, they might be at the University. They make new male friends & slowly lose interest in the former guy.
5. At 22, they make friends with girls who wear more expensive clothes & who also date expensive guys. These set of girls use posh phones, so they get intimidated & need to join
6. At 24, they are now porsh! They now roll with rich male friends who they scam & take
money from for mere sex. At this point, if a random guy chats her up, she might snub! If you ask her phone number, she makes you feel like a stalker. They prefer guys who actually want to spend a fortune on them.
money remains the keywords because she has changed her mindset & increased the standards she wants in a man, money.
8. Between 26 - 27, she is a maid of honour for her friends. If she was lucky enough to be in a relationship, she'll leave if any misunderstanding should come up. She then sees herself as every man's spec, so she believes she'll be rushed like agege bread in Ojuelgba.
9. At 28, all those guys that were telling her how beautiful she is, how they love her even she was in a relationship. She decided to give two of them a chance. They came, explored her and after two weeks, stopped picking her calls. She decided to give many a chance, but same thing happened. She went back to her ex that was disturbing her while she was with the old good guy, but same thing happened. She then decided to have flings with anyone that comes her way.
11. At 30, night vigils, adoration ground, 5nights of glory, Uyo miracle crusade, Naija miracle crusade & Shiloh...
12. At 32, the same girl who refused giving phone numbers to some serious guys goes to
Linda Ikeji's blog, Rant HQ, Ibom Crush, Port Harcourt Rant, Ibom Rant, Singles Dating sites, & posts " Hi I'm Stephanie, I'm 32 & searching for a serious relationship. Call me on 0810000000800. God punish Satan.
12. At 35, they start running to churches begging Papas' to pray for them. Papas' will fast, pray and speak in tongues, roll on the ground, visit the mountains for special prayer sessions but no way.
13. At 40, they begin to see their family members as witches, wizards, principalities and powers.
14. At 45, they become the most active church workers with tears dropping from their eyes every morning and night.
15- At 50, they become mentors and public motivational speakers to young girls. They can even write motivational and spiritual books. That is how they'll tell you they decided to abstain from men so they could worship God in spirit and in truth.
This is 2021 so wise up ladies.

#copied
expensive truth

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timeline Of Some Nigerian Ladies From The "Hoe Phase" Till The "End". by phelonrays: 2:50pm On Jan 10, 2021
shocked shocked

"decided to Abstain from men, so they'll Worship God in spirit and in truth ''

Lol grin

Wetin Righteousness89 no ko hear from pulpit..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timeline Of Some Nigerian Ladies From The "Hoe Phase" Till The "End". by Tunde835(m): 2:51pm On Jan 10, 2021
50 ke
Re: Timeline Of Some Nigerian Ladies From The "Hoe Phase" Till The "End". by Nicepoker(m): 3:39pm On Jan 10, 2021
They will all avoid this thread

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timeline Of Some Nigerian Ladies From The "Hoe Phase" Till The "End". by alphaRego01(m): 4:04pm On Jan 10, 2021
Nicepoker:
They will all avoid this thread

Very valid points!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timeline Of Some Nigerian Ladies From The "Hoe Phase" Till The "End". by unity004(m): 4:56pm On Jan 10, 2021
ww
Re: Timeline Of Some Nigerian Ladies From The "Hoe Phase" Till The "End". by teewai3(m): 5:01pm On Jan 10, 2021
Interesting
Re: Timeline Of Some Nigerian Ladies From The "Hoe Phase" Till The "End". by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 10, 2021
Some ladies are smart. But most aren't, it's only a matter of time they will realise they bleeped up.
Re: Timeline Of Some Nigerian Ladies From The "Hoe Phase" Till The "End". by DontBullshitMe: 5:03pm On Jan 10, 2021
To be fair, there are more poor unmarried bachelors who are overaged than beautiful unmarried spinsters who are overaged.

No matter how promiscuously reckless a lady can be in her early 20's, if she is beautiful, there will always be suitors.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timeline Of Some Nigerian Ladies From The "Hoe Phase" Till The "End". by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 10, 2021
DontBullshitMe:
To be fair, there are more poor unmarried bachelors who are overaged than beautiful unmarried spinsters who are overaged.

No matter how promiscuously reckless a lady can be in her early 20's, if she is beautiful, there will always be suitors.

They will settle for poor option guys they don't genuinely desire

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timeline Of Some Nigerian Ladies From The "Hoe Phase" Till The "End". by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 10, 2021
TOMSY:
SOME NIGERIAN GIRLS.
This is 2021 so wise up ladies.

#copied
I can only cry cry cry cry cry cry on their behalf.
PLEASE, let's start helping these our Ladies out especially the sensible ones.
In order to support them, I have decided to take another sensible Lady for a Wife.
My WIFE has agreed to accommodate her as long as she will be willing to come into our family independently, and if she will be willing to remain in Nigeria only to be visited from time to time.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timeline Of Some Nigerian Ladies From The "Hoe Phase" Till The "End". by Ghostrye: 6:12pm On Jan 10, 2021
This is so accurate
Re: Timeline Of Some Nigerian Ladies From The "Hoe Phase" Till The "End". by GeoSilYe(f): 8:00pm On Jan 10, 2021
Abeg see me o

1 Share

Re: Timeline Of Some Nigerian Ladies From The "Hoe Phase" Till The "End". by Simieoni2: 8:07pm On Jan 10, 2021
DontBullshitMe:

The op is not saying there will not b suitors, but she will not just want to settle with them because she is in her hoeing stage...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timeline Of Some Nigerian Ladies From The "Hoe Phase" Till The "End". by Goldeno(m): 11:36pm On Jan 10, 2021
darrrrrmn cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timeline Of Some Nigerian Ladies From The "Hoe Phase" Till The "End". by obonujoker(m): 11:40pm On Jan 10, 2021
Lol .... What's this...??

However there's nothing God cannot do

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timeline Of Some Nigerian Ladies From The "Hoe Phase" Till The "End". by heniford2: 12:55am On Jan 11, 2021
DontBullshitMe:

this one weed never clear for him eye cheesy dude still dey misbehave

4 Likes

Re: Timeline Of Some Nigerian Ladies From The "Hoe Phase" Till The "End". by ekene101: 3:24am On Jan 11, 2021
heniford2:
this one weed never clear for him eye cheesy dude still dey misbehave
I swear,I sure say d guy dey smoke cigar from d filters.
Re: Timeline Of Some Nigerian Ladies From The "Hoe Phase" Till The "End". by heniford2: 6:40am On Jan 11, 2021
ekene101:
I swear,I sure say d guy dey smoke cigar from d filters.
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Timeline Of Some Nigerian Ladies From The "Hoe Phase" Till The "End". by ibkonekt(m): 7:46am On Jan 11, 2021
its pure female nature. their brain stops maturing when the realize that men are willing to do favours to get sexual rewards from them
Re: Timeline Of Some Nigerian Ladies From The "Hoe Phase" Till The "End". by Nazgul: 7:49am On Jan 11, 2021
Marriage isn't everything
Re: Timeline Of Some Nigerian Ladies From The "Hoe Phase" Till The "End". by kollinskollins(m): 9:07am On Jan 11, 2021
Any sensible girl should know that from 22-26 is the best time to marry. But no! They want to explore stupidity.
Re: Timeline Of Some Nigerian Ladies From The "Hoe Phase" Till The "End". by virginboy1(m): 9:28am On Jan 11, 2021
Hahahaha this is hilarious.

At OP at what stage do they become Feminist.(Naija version) grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timeline Of Some Nigerian Ladies From The "Hoe Phase" Till The "End". by Sezzybb(m): 9:29am On Jan 11, 2021
Straight facts
Re: Timeline Of Some Nigerian Ladies From The "Hoe Phase" Till The "End". by josue17: 9:37am On Jan 11, 2021
i just realize that the OP is a female, is she writing from experience? >:
Re: Timeline Of Some Nigerian Ladies From The "Hoe Phase" Till The "End". by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 11, 2021
Op no get joy at all.
This your write-up go pain feminists wella grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would Believe This Lady Is 60 Years? - Her Curves Are Still Intact (video) / Why Do 40 Years Old Man Can Marry 20 Years Old Woman While 40 Year Old Woman Cannot Marry 20 Years O / SAD NEWS: 29 Year Old Boy Fuk 49 Year Old Sugar Mummy With 6 Children To Death.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.