Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,457 members, 7,808,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

How I Gave Almost 2million To U.KLASS Autos and No Car Delivered For over A Year - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How I Gave Almost 2million To U.KLASS Autos and No Car Delivered For over A Year (8039 Views)

A Must Buy Foreign Used 2011 Ford Edge Limited 90k Miles U-klass Autos / U-klass Now In PH, Buy & Sell Your Cars Faster In Port Harcourt / U-Klass Now In PH (Buy/Sell Cars 10X Faster with Experts) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Gave Almost 2million To U.KLASS Autos and No Car Delivered For over A Year by chloedogie(m): 1:44pm On Jan 10, 2021
Good afternoon house. This will be a very interesting story. I want to share my experience with a car dealer I met on nairaland(U.KLASS AUTOS ) and gave him almost 1.96million and has not delivered the bus.

The matter has been taken to portharcout state CID.

Details follow below......

I promise not a single lie will be made in other to make the story more interesting.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Gave Almost 2million To U.KLASS Autos and No Car Delivered For over A Year by chloedogie(m): 1:47pm On Jan 10, 2021
So the name of the car dealer is uk_lass autos. We met on nairaland and I told him he was going to help me bring in a Mercedes benz sprinter bus from germany. He showed me the bus and we agreed on the price. His services was just to buy the car and ship. Mine is to continue from clearing. So let me begin with how much I mobilized him and how he fraudulently started some things. Screenshot of whatsapp conversations between us will be uploaded as the matter goes on.

2 Likes

Re: How I Gave Almost 2million To U.KLASS Autos and No Car Delivered For over A Year by Freestainworld(m): 1:47pm On Jan 10, 2021
You gave money to someone you met on nairaland to deliver a car for you? interesting, you guys won't seize to amaze me.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Gave Almost 2million To U.KLASS Autos and No Car Delivered For over A Year by chloedogie(m): 1:49pm On Jan 10, 2021
Freestainworld:
You gave money to someone you met on nairaland to deliver a car for you? interesting, you guys won't seize to amaze me.

Calm down. Follow the story first. Then you can make your judgement. Dont be in a rush

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Gave Almost 2million To U.KLASS Autos and No Car Delivered For over A Year by Slynation(m): 1:52pm On Jan 10, 2021
hmmm........ interesting
Re: How I Gave Almost 2million To U.KLASS Autos and No Car Delivered For over A Year by Lavisha(f): 1:55pm On Jan 10, 2021
chloedogie:

Calm down. Follow the story first. Then you can make your judgement. Dont be in a rush

Tell us the story na.
Re: How I Gave Almost 2million To U.KLASS Autos and No Car Delivered For over A Year by macrodata(m): 2:00pm On Jan 10, 2021
Time, time...

We dey follow.
Re: How I Gave Almost 2million To U.KLASS Autos and No Car Delivered For over A Year by boldx(m): 2:05pm On Jan 10, 2021
hmm
Re: How I Gave Almost 2million To U.KLASS Autos and No Car Delivered For over A Year by Garrieveryday: 2:10pm On Jan 10, 2021
Following.
Re: How I Gave Almost 2million To U.KLASS Autos and No Car Delivered For over A Year by buygala(m): 2:16pm On Jan 10, 2021
Toh ...

Another Story that touches the scrotum grin

1 Like

Re: How I Gave Almost 2million To U.KLASS Autos and No Car Delivered For over A Year by dawnomike(m): 2:40pm On Jan 10, 2021
The story is loading... 89%

1 Like

Re: How I Gave Almost 2million To U.KLASS Autos and No Car Delivered For over A Year by Kinkykinky: 2:54pm On Jan 10, 2021
grin
Re: How I Gave Almost 2million To U.KLASS Autos and No Car Delivered For over A Year by larrixauto2017(m): 2:57pm On Jan 10, 2021
chloedogie:
Good afternoon house. This will be a very interesting story. I want to share my experience with a car dealer I met on nairaland(YUKLASS AUTOS without the Y) and gave him almost 1.96million and has not delivered the bus.

The matter has been taken to portharcout state CID.

I promise not a single lie will be made in othe ofr to make the story more interesting.
.. Ehya What A Pity.. Scammers. We Allow Client No Too Trust Us Again.. ... Mtcheeww

1 Like

Re: How I Gave Almost 2million To U.KLASS Autos and No Car Delivered For over A Year by Charly68: 2:58pm On Jan 10, 2021
Instead of going to buy what you can afford yourself many of the so called dealers are 419 ..very untrustworthy..that is why they live under curses ..thier lifestyle is fake

4 Likes

Re: How I Gave Almost 2million To U.KLASS Autos and No Car Delivered For over A Year by BuyAndSellStuff: 3:29pm On Jan 10, 2021
Lavisha:

Tell us the story na.

Hello. Have you not seen my quote or are you also a typical Nigerian trying to first act like GOD before offering assistance.

I asked for the WhatsApp group number, you've seen it, yet you are ignoring it.

If you cannot share it, just say so. And it will be ridiculous considering that this information doesn't even belong to you.

Nawa for our people!!

9 Likes

Re: How I Gave Almost 2million To U.KLASS Autos and No Car Delivered For over A Year by Newbreed2018: 3:33pm On Jan 10, 2021
UKLASSautos? That dude's adverts are annoying. He litters everywhere with adverts and he never sells a single car.

.....patiently waiting for the story

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Gave Almost 2million To U.KLASS Autos and No Car Delivered For over A Year by Lavisha(f): 4:03pm On Jan 10, 2021
BuyAndSellStuff:

Hello. Have you not seen my quote or are you also a typical Nigerian trying to first act like GOD before offering assistance.

I asked for the WhatsApp group number, you've seen it, yet you are ignoring it.

If you cannot share it, just say so. And it will be ridiculous considering that this information doesn't even belong to you.

Nawa for our people!!
So, with all these you posted up there you still expect me to spend my time on you?!
Re: How I Gave Almost 2million To U.KLASS Autos and No Car Delivered For over A Year by TheStranger: 4:05pm On Jan 10, 2021
Bookmarked
Re: How I Gave Almost 2million To U.KLASS Autos and No Car Delivered For over A Year by TheStranger: 4:07pm On Jan 10, 2021
Freestainworld:
cease to amaze, check out Amdman thread

7 Likes

Re: How I Gave Almost 2million To U.KLASS Autos and No Car Delivered For over A Year by BuyAndSellStuff: 4:38pm On Jan 10, 2021
Lavisha:

[s]So, with all these you posted up there you still expect me to spend my time on you?! [/s]

You weren't going to do it anyway cuz you are a typical gorilla black African. Feeling like gods over meaningless things is why you lot have remained backward.

My quote to you was because I don't give a Bleep about you or your 'information'. Shove it where the sun don't shine.

Scum.

16 Likes

Re: How I Gave Almost 2million To U.KLASS Autos and No Car Delivered For over A Year by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 10, 2021
chloedogie:
Good afternoon house. This will be a very interesting story. I want to share my experience with a car dealer I met on nairaland(YUKLASS AUTOS without the Y) and gave him almost 1.96million and has not delivered the bus.

The matter has been taken to port Harcourt state CID.

I promise not a single lie will be made in other to make the story more interesting.

Hello Nairalanders,

In response to the call out of Mr. Seun.

It all started in December 2019. He engaged our service for the purchase of a bus from Germany. The vehicle was bought and he was carried along but our contact who we entrusted messed up the whole process and the client is also aware of this development. We paid all necessary charges on behalf of our clients for the logistics but unknown to us our contact person was never sincere and became clear to us much later that he never remitted the amount giving to him.
Fast forward, along the line Mr. Seun said he wasn't interested in the bus any longer and that he wants his money refunded knowing fully well his money was not spent because the bus was purchased. He went as far as involving the police. In March 2020 we came into an agreement to start paying up the money and the police volunteer to collect the money on his behalf but shortly after that came the lockdown which was a very challenging time for us but it was where we have paid N700k. N500k to the police and N200k to the Lawyer who has been helping us to make remittance to the police as advised by them but unfortunately he has spent the last N200k. We had to pause and ensure the police recover the N200k before continuing with the payment.

So, in a nutshell, we are on it and the client in question will get all he ever paid for the bus. It must be made clear that the money wasn't spent by us but we worked with the wrong people hence the issue on ground.

All efforts are currently being made to pay up the balance.

This is a transaction that went wrong. We were duped and see below the pictures of the bus and the part left after the shipper had butchered the bus. We made effort to sell the bus but the shipper never allowed it to happen. All efforts to reach the shipper were abortive as he even blocked us on WhatsApp but only for us to discover he has butchered the bus and sold the parts. The issue has been taken up and reported to the German police while we hope to get justice soon.

So, It's quite unfortunate to see the client coming here to say the transaction is fraudulent. Knowing fully well the money he paid was used for the purchase and other logistics. This is someone who admitted earlier that the transaction is not fraudulent but his motive of using the word fraudulent is shocking. If we are fraudulent or scammers as he wrongly claimed then we should have had other people coming here to validate the claim of how we have scammed them in the past since this thread has been opened but unfortunately, there is none.
However, we would like to state vehemently to the house that this is a case of being duped and not a fraudulent transaction as it has been wrongly portrayed by the client and others. Please, note that we will never engage in any form of scam or fraud! We are people of tested integrity.

So far, we have refunded the sum of N1.2m via the police and we are working towards paying up the balance through the same channel.

Thank you all!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Gave Almost 2million To U.KLASS Autos and No Car Delivered For over A Year by Godisgreatest1: 4:58pm On Jan 10, 2021
UklassautosnPro:

Hello Nairalanders,

It all started in December, 2019. He engaged our service for the purchase of a bus from Germany. The vehicle was bought and he was carried along but our contact who we entrusted messed up the whole process and the client is also aware of this development. We paid all necessary charges on behalf of our clients for the logistics but unknown to us our contact person was never sincere and became clear to us much later that he never remitted the amount giving to him.
Fast forward, along the line Mr. Seen said he wasn't interested in the bus any longer and that he wants his money refunded knowing fully well his money was not spent because the bus was purchased. He went as far as involving the police. In March 2020 we came into an agreement to start paying up the money and the police volunteer to collect the money on his behalf but shortly after that came the lockdown which was a very challenging time for us but it as it were we have paid N700k. N500k to the police and N200k to the Lawyer who has been helping us to make remittance to the police as advised by them but unfortunately he has spent the last N200k. We had to pause and ensure the police recovers the N200k before continuing with the payment.

So, in a nutshell we are on it and the client in question will get all he ever paid for the bus. It must be made clear that the money wasn't spent by us but we worked with the wrong people hence the issue on ground.

Thank you!

Team.

Please try as much as possible to pay the money to your client to the last kobo. There is nothing more valuable than a good reputation for a sales man. You are well known for your adverts here so i'll advice you don't spoil what you have built because of a worthless amount of money.

3 Likes

Re: How I Gave Almost 2million To U.KLASS Autos and No Car Delivered For over A Year by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 10, 2021
UklassautosnPro:

Hello Nairalanders,

It all started in December, 2019. He engaged our service for the purchase of a bus from Germany. The vehicle was bought and he was carried along but our contact who we entrusted messed up the whole process and the client is also aware of this development. We paid all necessary charges on behalf of our clients for the logistics but unknown to us our contact person was never sincere and became clear to us much later that he never remitted the amount giving to him.
Fast forward, along the line Mr. Seen said he wasn't interested in the bus any longer and that he wants his money refunded knowing fully well his money was not spent because the bus was purchased. He went as far as involving the police. In March 2020 we came into an agreement to start paying up the money and the police volunteer to collect the money on his behalf but shortly after that came the lockdown which was a very challenging time for us but it as it were we have paid N700k. N500k to the police and N200k to the Lawyer who has been helping us to make remittance to the police as advised by them but unfortunately he has spent the last N200k. We had to pause and ensure the police recovers the N200k before continuing with the payment.

So, in a nutshell we are on it and the client in question will get all he ever paid for the bus. It must be made clear that the money wasn't spent by us but we worked with the wrong people hence the issue on ground.

Thank you!

Team.
Your story is quite contradictory.

You said the contact you gave the client's money for the purchase of the bus actually purchased the bus.

Then again you said your contact messed up with the logistics causing the client to losee interest in the bus.

The question is, was the bus shipped down to Nigeria successfully?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Gave Almost 2million To U.KLASS Autos and No Car Delivered For over A Year by ZaRuleOfLaw: 5:12pm On Jan 10, 2021
Godisgreatest1:

Please try as much as possible to pay the money to your client to the last kobo. There is nothing more valuable than a good reputation for a sales man. You are well known for your adverts here so i'll advice you don't spoil what you have built because of a worthless amount of money.
Nigerians with good reputation are a dying breed. everywhere you turn, there is a thief (church, neighbors, family etc.). I had to burn a lot of bridges last year because you deserve what you tolerate. this year I have decided to be a mean sonofabitch

11 Likes

Re: How I Gave Almost 2million To U.KLASS Autos and No Car Delivered For over A Year by Ezemarcel(m): 5:23pm On Jan 10, 2021
Your story no make sense.... kindly pay that guy him money.....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Gave Almost 2million To U.KLASS Autos and No Car Delivered For over A Year by Angelacruz: 5:42pm On Jan 10, 2021
wahala be like bicycle
Re: How I Gave Almost 2million To U.KLASS Autos and No Car Delivered For over A Year by Prymestrr(m): 5:44pm On Jan 10, 2021
UklassautosnPro:

Hello Nairalanders,

It all started in December 2019. He engaged our service for the purchase of a bus from Germany. The vehicle was bought and he was carried along but our contact who we entrusted messed up the whole process and the client is also aware of this development. We paid all necessary charges on behalf of our clients for the logistics but unknown to us our contact person was never sincere and became clear to us much later that he never remitted the amount giving to him.
Fast forward, along the line Mr. Seun said he wasn't interested in the bus any longer and that he wants his money refunded knowing fully well his money was not spent because the bus was purchased. He went as far as involving the police. In March 2020 we came into an agreement to start paying up the money and the police volunteer to collect the money on his behalf but shortly after that came the lockdown which was a very challenging time for us but it was where we have paid N700k. N500k to the police and N200k to the Lawyer who has been helping us to make remittance to the police as advised by them but unfortunately he has spent the last N200k. We had to pause and ensure the police recover the N200k before continuing with the payment.

So, in a nutshell, we are on it and the client in question will get all he ever paid for the bus. It must be made clear that the money wasn't spent by us but we worked with the wrong people hence the issue on ground.

Thank you!

Team.

Bros this your narration is incoherent. Person weh open thread sef no 1 come tell him story again? Nawa o.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Gave Almost 2million To U.KLASS Autos and No Car Delivered For over A Year by Angelacruz: 5:45pm On Jan 10, 2021
UklassautosnPro:

Hello Nairalanders,

Thank you!

Team.
Abeg try and pay your client for your reputation sake

2 Likes

Re: How I Gave Almost 2million To U.KLASS Autos and No Car Delivered For over A Year by foyeks2001(f): 6:21pm On Jan 10, 2021
UklassautosnPro:

Hello Nairalanders,

Thank you!

Team.

Se oro le so'tan Sha
People dey... Many things happening under the sun.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Gave Almost 2million To U.KLASS Autos and No Car Delivered For over A Year by 2shure: 6:27pm On Jan 10, 2021
Another one. He will charge you bogus amount to inspect a car. They are scams,have no physical office. I said this 2021,u thieves on here will not sell.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Gave Almost 2million To U.KLASS Autos and No Car Delivered For over A Year by obi4eze(m): 6:30pm On Jan 10, 2021
UklassautosnPro:

Hello Nairalanders,

Thank you!

Team.

Oga I have read this story twice but it's so incoherent especially the first paragraph. Let OP come and give us his part of the story.

7 Likes

Re: How I Gave Almost 2million To U.KLASS Autos and No Car Delivered For over A Year by Newbreed2018: 6:32pm On Jan 10, 2021
UklassautosnPro:

Hello Nairalanders,

Thank you!

Team.
So this is all u have to type?

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Free Vin Checks / Port Harcourt!!! Neatly Used 2002 Nissan Pathfinder @ #950k / Toks 2004 Model HONDA -pilot FULL OPTIONSSSSSSS Forsale.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.