Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos (41270 Views)

Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) / My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! / The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by SIONKPO1(m): 5:54pm On Jan 10, 2021
GayPontiff:

I dey enter uyo tomorrow, I be ikono royalty.
Dem born u well block me for plaza wey u call tourist attraction. Make we know who be boy.
where in Ikono?
Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 5:54pm On Jan 10, 2021
ezenna191:
With facilities like these in our country, Nigerians do not need to travel to Dubai or any country to refresh or for tourism. We have it all, but careless about them all. Congratulations Akwa Ibom State.
Yes oo
Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by SIONKPO1(m): 5:55pm On Jan 10, 2021
GayPontiff:

I dey enter uyo tomorrow, I be ikono royalty.
Dem born u well block me for plaza wey u call tourist attraction. Make we know who be boy.
You are a boy grow up
Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 10, 2021
SIONKPO1:

No naija politician is near perfection but when it is not easy to lead as it may seems on paper or from afar
mind you am not a PDP or APC supporter,but you sound so envious and its not good for your health

Show us picture of these places and stop talking in the rubbish.

Recent pictures or fem.

Stop misleading people with 2013 photos.

Tell ur media team to stop this rubbish.
Udom cannot even maintain most of these places what r u people boasting of?

Don't u hate akpabio after all?
Why keep showing off what he did?
Show us what udom has done.

3 Likes

Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 5:55pm On Jan 10, 2021
SIONKPO1:

where in Ikono?
Leave the idiotic rivers cultist, wey the claim Ikono.. @kinematic ones claim to work in Ibeno.. Those rivers fools are envious bunch

2 Likes

Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by benikad(m): 5:55pm On Jan 10, 2021
My name is Adebanjo

I am so convinced that this state is one of the very best in terms of infrastructure........

This is so beautiful I must confess......
No state in my region has this structure....

Kudos to the state government

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by Juoflife1(f): 5:56pm On Jan 10, 2021
Very nice.

1 Like

Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 5:57pm On Jan 10, 2021
benikad:
My name is Adebanjo

I am so convinced that this state is one of the very best in terms of infrastructure........

God bless you bro.. And you are welcome to it..
Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by Kinematics: 5:58pm On Jan 10, 2021
benikad:
My name is Adebanjo

That your region must be an Amazone forest.

1 Like

Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by SIONKPO1(m): 5:58pm On Jan 10, 2021
GayPontiff:

Show us picture of these places and stop talking in the rubbish.

Recent pictures or fem.

Stop misleading people with 2013 photos.

Tell ur media team to stop this rubbish.
Udom cannot even maintain most of these places what r u people boasting of?

Don't u hate akpabio after all?
Why keep showing off what he did?
Show us what udom has done.

No reasonable Akwa ibomite hates Akpabio,
Do you expect Udom to build roads when Akpabio already did that,Udom main goal is diversification away from oil and massive industrialization
mind you the competition is so high(Ana,Owerri,PH,Cally,Onitsha) but he is still breaking grounds and limits

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by Cashsteady(m): 5:59pm On Jan 10, 2021
SIONKPO1:

Mumbai is clean thou it has slums,what are you saying
There are dirties in Lagos because there are no enough refuse recycling plants and refuse collectors are not much and due to the sharp practice of an average lagosian

bro what are u telling me? Lagos is a very small city with population of over 21million people. no matter the amount recycling plants and refuse collector they have it can never be clean.. you think 21m people squeezed in a small city is a joke? let akwa ibom have that population and let see if it's still going to be as clean as it is.. note most Indian cities don't even have half of Lagos population

1 Like

Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by Kinematics: 5:59pm On Jan 10, 2021
Ilaumoh:

[s]Leave the idiotic rivers cultist, wey the claim Ikono.. @kinematic ones claim to work in Ibeno.. Those rivers fools are envious bunch[/s]

I've never claimed to worked in Ibeno. Guess you've started hallucinating again.

Bush man. See wetin you dey post as tourist attraction.

Only a bush man can do this...

3 Likes

Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 6:01pm On Jan 10, 2021
AustineJohn908:
Can you please show more pictures of this Ulok ulok island safari.. I used to think you and ilaumoh took those photos outside the country
Is a safari island trip and imwhich was officially open on October 2020.. Chat me for more info...
Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by viczo(m): 6:01pm On Jan 10, 2021
I think we need to encourage who is doing well,most of us reading this our states no even reach half of what we're seen here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 6:02pm On Jan 10, 2021
Kinematics:

I've never claimed to worked in Ibeno. Guess you've started hallucinating again.

Bush man. See wetin you dey post as tourist attraction.

Only a bush man can do this...
List the one for your cultist invested state na..
Abi cultism is an important tourist attractions in your rivers of blood abi

2 Likes

Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 6:02pm On Jan 10, 2021
viczo:
I think we need to encourage who is doing well,most of us reading this our states no even reach half of what we're seen here
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by Kinematics: 6:03pm On Jan 10, 2021
viczo:

Udom is already encouraging him with 50k per month.

Thats his stipend for mumu propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by AustineJohn908(m): 6:03pm On Jan 10, 2021
Ilaumoh:

Is a safari island trip and imwhich was officially open on October 2020.. Chat me for more info...
ok WhatsApp then so you can show me more pictures

1 Like

Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by SIONKPO1(m): 6:03pm On Jan 10, 2021
Cashsteady:

bro what are u telling me? Lagos is a very small city with population of over 21million no matter the amount recycling plants and refuse collector they have it can never be clean.. you think 21m people squeezed in a small city is a joke? let akwa ibom have that population and let see if it's still going to be as clean as it is.. note most Indian cities don't even have half of Lagos population
Lagos is dirty because of the indiscipline lifestyles of Lagosians and the I don't care way of tackling the problem by the government

1 Like

Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by Chrisviboy85(m): 6:03pm On Jan 10, 2021
Why did these poster use so much beautifying features to make this places so fine on camera.. The places are nice and fine, but the one im seeing on this page, shock me oo.. If it fine like this, i go pack go back to Uyo and go and live there..

3 Likes

Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by Babaken(m): 6:03pm On Jan 10, 2021
I need to go see by myself the hyper don too much.

1 Like

Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by Kinematics: 6:05pm On Jan 10, 2021
Ilaumoh:

[s]List the one for your cultist invested state na..
Abi cultism is an important tourist attractions in your rivers of blood abi[/s]

We don't need to list it. We don't showcase nonsense.
We are civilised people not bushmen that glorify stupidity.

Poor illiterate bushman. Hospital is now a tourist centre...

How many times have you seen new yorkers, londoners, parisians, people from Tokyo showcase their place?
In naija how many times have you see Logosians and Rivers people brag about their States here?

Because these are civilised people that leave things like this to people like you.

Bush men!

3 Likes

Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by Kinematics: 6:05pm On Jan 10, 2021
Babaken:
I need to go see by myself the hyper don too much.

Seems you want to get the greatest disappointment of your life.

2 Likes

Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by Shadysen: 6:06pm On Jan 10, 2021
GayPontiff:

Oga no vex
I am akwa ibomite o, from ikono.
U fit go die if e pain u.

Talk truth u no go die.
Useless udom media team.
If dey tell u to go siddon for plaza with ur family u go for?

Unam
you are very foolish to spew shit about your people... inferiority complex kill you over there motherfucker.

2 Likes

Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by Kinematics: 6:06pm On Jan 10, 2021
Chrisviboy85:
Why did these poster use so much beautifying features to make this places so fine on camera.. The places are nice and fine, but the one im seeing on this page, shock me oo.. If it fine like this, i go pack go back to Uyo and go and live there..

To impress his pay masters.
Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by Cashsteady(m): 6:07pm On Jan 10, 2021
SIONKPO1:

Lagos is dirty because of the indiscipline lifestyles of Lagosians and the I don't care way of tackling the problem by the government

Lagos is not even ad dirty as u think.. apart from few areas on the mainland like ebute metta, oshodi, mushin and ajah on the island where else in Lagos is dirty? Lagos State government have been trying their best to make the City look great again.. ikorude in the years then was one of The worst place to live in the city now it's now a thing of the past same thing with surulere and other parts of the city
Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 6:10pm On Jan 10, 2021
Kinematics:

Udom is already encouraging him with 50k per month.

Thats his stipend for mumu propaganda.
You are from a dipilated state.. And even CNN says your state (the Iraq of Nigeria) Rivers state is not friendly to humans..

2 Likes

Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by Kennyswag: 6:11pm On Jan 10, 2021
Kinematics:
Even a hospital is a place to visit.

May God help us with our stupidity all in the name of propaganda
foolish akwacross people angry
Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 10, 2021
Ilaumoh:

Leave the idiotic rivers cultist, wey the claim Ikono.. @kinematic ones claim to work in Ibeno.. Those rivers fools are envious bunch

Ur shameless and that's really disturbing.
Tell udom to maintain these structures first before u can come back n post more photos.

1 Like

Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by Cashsteady(m): 6:12pm On Jan 10, 2021
benikad:
My name is Adebanjo

please you should have ignored it ma if u don't know what to say where have u been to before in sw u probably living in on shitty village and u are saying no state in your region has this infrastructure.. have u been to abeokuta, osogbo and akure? besides most of this akwa ibom pictures are old recycled pic uyo is not as beautiful as it is in pictures

1 Like

Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 6:13pm On Jan 10, 2021
Ilaumoh:

The best island resort so far
Yeah... @ilaumoh where have you been.. Happy New year bro

1 Like

Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by Kinematics: 6:13pm On Jan 10, 2021
Ilaumoh:

[s]You are from a dipilated state.. And even CNN says your state (the Iraq of Nigeria) Rivers state is not friendly to humans[/s]..

60 gone at once... chai, may the souls of the departed rest in peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Renovated Port Harcourt Airport / Obituary Of The Only Daughter Killed In Road Accident In Igbariam (Photo) / "Nigeria Air" Heads Back To Addis Ababa — David Hundeyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.