Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

How I Was Scammed By Omall - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How I Was Scammed By Omall (494 Views)

Online Shopper Narrates How She Was Scammed By Felicity Collection / I Was Scammed On Instagram By Hair Seller Named Fashionbeautyworld / How I Got Scammed By Dtclothings On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Scammed By Omall by Sunkyphil(m): 3:27pm On Jan 10, 2021
i ordered for an item on the 1st of October 2020on omall, wen i later checked i saw that they said the item was ordered and delivered of which i never got the said item,that was like 3weeks later.

i later messaged opay support but they gave me their customer care number which was switched off, i tried other phone numbers i got from the app but none was going.

Do not fall victim for this

Re: How I Was Scammed By Omall by Sunkyphil(m): 3:30pm On Jan 10, 2021
i later went to google playstore to read reviews about them i saw that they have been defrauding other people too

Re: How I Was Scammed By Omall by yazga: 4:18pm On Jan 12, 2021
hmmmmmmmmm
Sunkyphil:
i later went to google playstore to read reviews about them i saw that they have been defrauding other people too

(1) (Reply)

Sexy Office Wears In 2022: 3 Chic Color Combo Work Wear / The Classiest Make Up Service Ever....call 08060663391 / Check Our Harbal Whitening Cream And Harbal Whitening Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.