Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,788 members, 7,802,460 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

''SARS Is Back Again'' Men In SARS Uniform With Gun Chased Man Into Shoprite Mal - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ''SARS Is Back Again'' Men In SARS Uniform With Gun Chased Man Into Shoprite Mal (2668 Views)

Nzube Obiechina: How I Spent 22 Days In SARS Custody, Lost My Pregnancy / Gunmen Attack Abako And Sai In Benue, Kill & Throw Man Into Furnace (Graphic) / #EndSARS: "We Drank Our Urine To Quench Thirst In SARS Cell"--SARS Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''SARS Is Back Again'' Men In SARS Uniform With Gun Chased Man Into Shoprite Mal by Pmpm: 3:29pm On Jan 10, 2021
''SARS is Back again'' Men In SARS Uniform With Gun Chased Man Into Shoprite Mall in Ota.

According to a report reaching pmtv gist desk, It seems SARS have started operations again in Ota Ogun state.

A man on his social media page has come out to inform the public that SARS have started their operations again have the unit has been scrapped by the government following the Endsars peaceful protest which the government named another unit SWAT to start their operations soon.

Meanwhile, according to this man on his page, some men in SARS uniform have chased a man into shoprite mall in Ogun state with their gun. He reveals that he was surrounded by the people in the mall which does not allow the officers to take him away.

In the video shared, the man who was to be arrested was seen ranting, he said he didnt do anything and they just started chasing him all around.

However as at the time of this report, the man is still with the people who tries to save him from the uninformed officers in shoprite mall, Ota Ogun state.

Watch the video below :

http://www.pmtvgist.com/2021/01/sars-is-back-again-men-in-sars-uniform.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: ''SARS Is Back Again'' Men In SARS Uniform With Gun Chased Man Into Shoprite Mal by Eminimore: 3:40pm On Jan 10, 2021
nigerians don't obey simple instrution
Re: ''SARS Is Back Again'' Men In SARS Uniform With Gun Chased Man Into Shoprite Mal by DropsMic(m): 3:45pm On Jan 10, 2021
Hmm
Re: ''SARS Is Back Again'' Men In SARS Uniform With Gun Chased Man Into Shoprite Mal by DropsMic(m): 3:46pm On Jan 10, 2021
Eminimore:
nigerians don't obey simple instrution

6 Likes

Re: ''SARS Is Back Again'' Men In SARS Uniform With Gun Chased Man Into Shoprite Mal by solmusdesigns: 3:50pm On Jan 10, 2021
cool

What if the guy is a rapist, robber, Cultist or ritualists resisting arrest by fleeing

4 Likes

Re: ''SARS Is Back Again'' Men In SARS Uniform With Gun Chased Man Into Shoprite Mal by dawnomike(m): 3:52pm On Jan 10, 2021
He should just buy a new shirt and a pair of jeans in the mall and change.

5 Likes

Re: ''SARS Is Back Again'' Men In SARS Uniform With Gun Chased Man Into Shoprite Mal by NextD18: 4:03pm On Jan 10, 2021
Sars never left.

1 Like

Re: ''SARS Is Back Again'' Men In SARS Uniform With Gun Chased Man Into Shoprite Mal by donbachi(m): 4:09pm On Jan 10, 2021
Maybe na sarz on the beat u see.
Re: ''SARS Is Back Again'' Men In SARS Uniform With Gun Chased Man Into Shoprite Mal by Pandev(m): 4:12pm On Jan 10, 2021
shocked the fvck?
Re: ''SARS Is Back Again'' Men In SARS Uniform With Gun Chased Man Into Shoprite Mal by Eminimore: 4:41pm On Jan 10, 2021
DropsMic:

Oboy why you de brush me na...abeg abeg abeg you go stop am this na new year i no want problem, if not i go lodge you for that yellow house(police station)
Re: ''SARS Is Back Again'' Men In SARS Uniform With Gun Chased Man Into Shoprite Mal by Pmpm: 7:06pm On Jan 10, 2021
donbachi:
Lol
Re: ''SARS Is Back Again'' Men In SARS Uniform With Gun Chased Man Into Shoprite Mal by epondudu: 7:19pm On Jan 10, 2021
solmusdesigns:
cool

What if the guy is a rapist, robber, Cultist, or ritualists resisting arrest by fleeing

The only fella with a reasonable observation so far.

2 Likes

Re: ''SARS Is Back Again'' Men In SARS Uniform With Gun Chased Man Into Shoprite Mal by slawormiir: 7:21pm On Jan 10, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr...
We go move
Re: ''SARS Is Back Again'' Men In SARS Uniform With Gun Chased Man Into Shoprite Mal by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 10, 2021
solmusdesigns:
cool

What if the guy is a rapist, robber, Cultist or ritualists resisting arrest by fleeing

But in the video, he was shouting what did he do?
That they took his phone found nothing, what's his crime?

And i thought Sars has been disbanded.
Re: ''SARS Is Back Again'' Men In SARS Uniform With Gun Chased Man Into Shoprite Mal by TANID(m): 11:36pm On Jan 10, 2021
donbachi:
grin grin grin
Re: ''SARS Is Back Again'' Men In SARS Uniform With Gun Chased Man Into Shoprite Mal by Pmpm: 3:34am On Jan 11, 2021
maynia:

But in the video, he was shouting what did he do?
That they took his phone found nothing, what's his crime?

And i thought Sars has been disbanded.
seriously am pissed off

(1) (Reply)

Britain’s Youngest Ever Gun Killer is a Nigerian. Jailed for life (pics) / The Evil A Bolt Driver Did To Me / Lagos-ore Highway Tragedy. Why I Crushed Robbery Victims –truck Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.