Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,623,292 members, 6,115,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 23 January 2021 at 10:28 PM

Join Pi Network Today And Secure Your Future!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Join Pi Network Today And Secure Your Future!! (397 Views)

Join Nigeria No.1 Social Network Today And Earn Points / Learn a skill your future self will thank you for. / Sultan Of Sokoto Got It Wrong, Justice Aloma And Bukalchuwa Didn't Wear Hijab PI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join Pi Network Today And Secure Your Future!! by Pionner: 4:16pm On Jan 10
Did you know that bitcoin was mined for free years ago? Today, the value of the cryptocurrency makes it even hard to purchase. Do not be bothered though as there is a new cryptocurrency in the building that may worth more than bitcoin. It is called Pi Network cryptocurrency. It is currently being mined for free, without cellular data, even when your phone is shutdown.
I am sending you 1π! Pi is a new digital currency developed by Stanford PhDs, with over 9 million members worldwide. To claim your Pi, download the “Pi Network” app on your App Store or Play store and use my username Bimboss1 as your invitation code
Search Google for more info on Pi network. Do your own research before you register. It's free!! Knowledge is power!!
Please Use any of these as your referral code:
Bimboss1
Re: Join Pi Network Today And Secure Your Future!! by ebere89(f): 4:35pm On Jan 10
its this Pi reliable, does it requires funding and what is least to start with

Pionner
Re: Join Pi Network Today And Secure Your Future!! by Pionner: 6:25pm On Jan 10
ebere89:

Pionner
You don't need any fund sir.
Just download the app and register. Use Bimboss1 as your referral code.
You can Google Pi Network to learn more. It's an investment for the future. They will never ask you for money. All you have to daily is to open the app and tap on the booster.. Whatever the amount of coins you have will eventually have some values within 1-2 years. You will just be "mining" coins on the platform everyday. You determine whatever you are able to make.
Re: Join Pi Network Today And Secure Your Future!! by ebere89(f): 6:38pm On Jan 10
Pionner:

You don't need any fund sir.
Just download the app and register. Use Bimboss1 as your referral code.
You can Google Pi Network to learn more. It's an investment for the future. They will never ask you for money. All you have to daily is to open the app and tap on the booster.. Whatever the amount of coins you have will eventually have some values within 1-2 years. You will just be "mining" coins on the platform everyday. You determine whatever you are able to make.
what are other risk not known, like as it keeps mining can there be any stream that can cause loss of gains, like what forex does if you are not well experienced with it.
Re: Join Pi Network Today And Secure Your Future!! by Pionner: 7:08pm On Jan 10
ebere89:
what are other risk not known, like as it keeps mining can there be any stream that can cause loss of gains, like what forex does if you are not well experienced with it.
You don't lose anything while mining. You are mining to build your portfolio / coins.
Pi has no value presently just as bitcoin had no value some years back but see what btc is worth today.
This is how you should look at Pi Network also. It has no value presently but will be valued within 1-2 years. The technology behind is great, bitcoin didn't have such technology when it started. It was very difficult and cumbersome to mine bitcoin.. You needed a large network of high performance computers to mine bitcoin whereas Pi technology has made it possible to mine their coins on smartphones.
The network is growing.. They have reached 10 million users in 1 year. The target is to reach 100 million members then they can easily e quoted on the crypto. blockchain which will then give the coin a value.
Please Google about it. It's worth it.
Remember to use Bimboss1 as your referral. If you need more information don't hesitate to ask me.
Thanks.
Re: Join Pi Network Today And Secure Your Future!! by ebere89(f): 7:17pm On Jan 10
Pionner:

You don't lose anything while mining. You are mining to build your portfolio / coins.
Pi has no value presently just as bitcoin had no value some years back but see what btc is worth today.
This is how you should look at Pi Network also. It has no value presently but will be valued within 1-2 years. The technology behind is great, bitcoin didn't have such technology when it started. It was very difficult and cumbersome to mine bitcoin.. You needed a large network of high performance computers to mine bitcoin whereas Pi technology has made it possible to mine their coins on smartphones.
The network is growing.. They have reached 10 million users in 1 year. The target is to reach 100 million members then they can easily e quoted on the crypto. blockchain which will then give the coin a value.
Please Google about it. It's worth it.
Remember to use Bimboss1 as your referral. If you need more information don't hesitate to ask me.
Thanks.
so how is the mining done
Re: Join Pi Network Today And Secure Your Future!! by Pionner: 7:36pm On Jan 10
ebere89:
Go to Google playstore if you use Android.
Search for Pi Network.
Download the app.
Open and register.
Use referral code Bimboss1.
Once registered.. Click on the booster on the app to start mining coins.. That's all.
Check in every 24 hours to click on the booster again. The app iseco friendly so it doesn't consume data or drain battery power.
You can click on the booster and close the app... It continues counting. You just don't have to log off from the app.
Re: Join Pi Network Today And Secure Your Future!! by Pionner: 1:35am On Jan 11
ebere89:
Have you registered?
Re: Join Pi Network Today And Secure Your Future!! by Pionner: 7:58am On Jan 11
Use Bimboss1 as your referral code.
Re: Join Pi Network Today And Secure Your Future!! by Pionner: 1:15pm On Jan 13
Use Bimboss1 as your referral code......
Re: Join Pi Network Today And Secure Your Future!! by BabaGrinz(m): 10:34am On Jan 14
Trading on crypto currency exchanges is gaining more and more popularity around the world. Today it is one of the most profitable and promising types of internet - earnings. However, it requires a lot of knowledge, experience and involves rather high risks.
It is especially risky to buy / sell cryptocurrencies on your own, without proper experience and knowledge in this area.
The URANIUM investment platform helps beginners, as well as already experienced investors and traders, to receive a consistently high income of 3% per day with minimal investment and no risks. What are you waiting for ..its never too late to start

https://uranium.cash/r/8639
Re: Join Pi Network Today And Secure Your Future!! by Pionner: 2:14pm On Jan 14
Did you know that bitcoin was mined for free years ago? Today, the value of the cryptocurrency makes it even hard to purchase. Do not be bothered though as there is a new cryptocurrency in the building that may worth more than bitcoin. It is called Pi Network cryptocurrency. It is currently being mined for free, without cellular data, even when your phone is shutdown.
I am sending you 1π! Pi is a new digital currency developed by Stanford PhDs, with over 9 million members worldwide. To claim your Pi, download the “Pi Network” app on your App Store or Play store and use my username Bimboss1 as your invitation code
Search Google for more info on Pi network. Do your own research before you register. It's free!! Knowledge is power!!
Please Use any of these as your referral code:
Bimboss1
Re: Join Pi Network Today And Secure Your Future!! by Pionner: 5:54pm On Jan 14
ebere89:

Pionner
Did you get to join?
Just checking
Re: Join Pi Network Today And Secure Your Future!! by Pionner: 5:17pm On Jan 15
Faq:

Re: Join Pi Network Today And Secure Your Future!! by Pionner: 2:46pm On Jan 16
FAQ:

Re: Join Pi Network Today And Secure Your Future!! by Pionner: 1:19pm On Jan 17
FAQ....

Re: Join Pi Network Today And Secure Your Future!! by Pionner: 9:01am On Jan 18
FAQ......

Re: Join Pi Network Today And Secure Your Future!! by Pionner: 2:09pm On Jan 19
Please Use Bimboss1 as your referral code.
Re: Join Pi Network Today And Secure Your Future!! by Pionner: 9:43am On Jan 20
Please Use Bimboss1 as your referral code......
Re: Join Pi Network Today And Secure Your Future!! by Fornairafx: 6:12pm On Jan 20
Re: Join Pi Network Today And Secure Your Future!! by Pionner: 10:29am On Jan 21
Pi phases...

Re: Join Pi Network Today And Secure Your Future!! by Pionner: 2:30pm On Jan 22
Phase 2.......

(1) (Reply)

Why Do You Have To Know Your Health Statues / Oracle Primavera Training Kit / Do You Need A Coaster Bus And Driver To Hire For Your Weekend Events?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.