Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,896 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:26 AM

Photo Of The 18-Year-Old Girl Who Died After Sex At Yobe Government Lodge - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo Of The 18-Year-Old Girl Who Died After Sex At Yobe Government Lodge (133588 Views)

Bilikisu Ali Is The 18-Year-Old Who Died During Sex In Yobe Governmet Lodge / 18-Year-Old Girl Dies In Yobe Government Lodge After Sex / Cynthia Obieshi Who Died After Sex Buried In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The 18-Year-Old Girl Who Died After Sex At Yobe Government Lodge by Bunmacy(f): 7:28pm On Jan 11, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:

Shut up!!!
You are a useless dead rat!
that's what brain dead beings like you call homo sapiens. I'm human, rats don't type and certainly the dead too. Don't reply me o.. I have your time.
Re: Photo Of The 18-Year-Old Girl Who Died After Sex At Yobe Government Lodge by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:50pm On Jan 11, 2021
Bunmacy:
that's what brain dead beings like you call homo sapiens. I'm human, rats don't type and certainly the dead too. Don't reply me o.. I have your time.

I know how pained you are!
Na wetin I post for 1st page make you wan strangle yourself since yesterday. Chai!!
Keep having sleepless nights because of my post sha.
It is allowed cheesy
Re: Photo Of The 18-Year-Old Girl Who Died After Sex At Yobe Government Lodge by ObiOkpor(m): 9:52pm On Jan 11, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:
She died for the money
Ashawo nor be work, na manage dem dey manage am
So abo.ki babes still dey do runs?
I think say na only eastern and southern babes dey do runs o
Hypocrites!!!
Na them do runs pass o..
Soldiers full everywhere and bleeps them everyday...
I know where it happened��

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The 18-Year-Old Girl Who Died After Sex At Yobe Government Lodge by egobetatoday: 10:14pm On Jan 11, 2021
JoeEeL:

I believe you mean "pretence" and yes, you are very right.
Re: Photo Of The 18-Year-Old Girl Who Died After Sex At Yobe Government Lodge by Danniedpastor(m): 10:28pm On Jan 12, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:

Oshare meroo

Are you Urhobo?
Re: Photo Of The 18-Year-Old Girl Who Died After Sex At Yobe Government Lodge by Quality20(m): 4:13am On Jan 13, 2021
We must agree that D's news is highly disheartening
Re: Photo Of The 18-Year-Old Girl Who Died After Sex At Yobe Government Lodge by Danniedpastor(m): 4:54pm On Feb 11, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:

Oshare meroo

Are you in Delta?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) / Secondary School Students Caught Having Sex In Festac, Lagos / What To Do If She Breaks Up With You...(winning Her Back)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.