Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,442 members, 7,808,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) (37011 Views)

Boy Tortured & Starved By His Madam, Eats From A Dustbin (Photos) / 3-Year-Old Boy Battered By His Dad And Stepmother In Ogbomoso [photo] / 5 Year Old Girl Kidnapped In Warri, Rescued By Police In Lafia. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by ebukajay184: 5:16pm On Jan 10, 2021
A two-year-old boy who was allegedly being maltreated and starved by his father and step mum has been rescued in Delta State, IgbereTV reports.

The child's plight was brought to social media by a Facebook user, Kwin Oge. She shared photos of the child on her page with the caption;

''Mr kwin Oge wall

This is Zino. A 2 year old child whom the biological mother dropped with his biological father and step mother at No 113 Okumagba Avenue, Ojabugbe junction off Deco Road, Warri, Delta State. Since then the father and step mother has been giving this child all sorts of maltreatment and starvation. Please I call on the Delta state government and all human right activists to come to the aid of this child as the father and step mother has refused neighbours from feeding the boy even when they have refused to give him food. They lock him up in dark room and beat him up when he receives help from neighbours. Neighbours now are afraid to help so they don’t end up killing him.

Please come to the aid of this child.

Please help repost till he gets an helper''

Activist Harrison Gwamnishu got involved in the case and has helped to rescue the child. He gave an update about the child on his Facebook page. According to him, the boy has been taken to the hospital while the father has been arrested.

He wrote;

"2-YEAR OLD #SaveZINO RESCUED IN WARRI.

You called and we responded swiftly despite health challenges.

TEST CARRIED OUT
> HIV > NEGATIVE
> BLOOD: 30%
> SUGAR LEVEL> 68
> MALARIA > 1

He's malnourished and currently on admission. Father arrested and detained at B Division Warri.

Abuse and neglect hit kids hard and abused children are in no shape to defend their rights. Behind Bars and other passionate Nigerians are always here to stand in the gap and represent their interest.

We appreciate other Human Rights team that joined in this intervention Israel Joe CAHR and WARRI Aproko for using his platform to sensitize the public.

Special thanks to our BEHIND BARS INTERVENTION TEAM led by Ejiroghene Abigail Loromeke.

To report right abuse, text or whatsapp 09068773333

#rehabilitation #rescue

Gwamnishu Emefiena Harrison
Founder, Behind Bars"
https://www.facebook.com/100000479373538/posts/5600201406672450/?app=fbl

2 Likes

Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by ebukajay184: 5:16pm On Jan 10, 2021
More

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by Angelacruz: 5:38pm On Jan 10, 2021
God pls help us

17 Likes

Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by imoni1010: 6:00pm On Jan 10, 2021
So bad

5 Likes

Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by longetivity(m): 6:06pm On Jan 10, 2021
E no go better for the mama and papa

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by Olunmercy56(f): 6:38pm On Jan 10, 2021
Both husband and the step mother should be sentence to death by hanging

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by dominique(f): 6:39pm On Jan 10, 2021
How can you treat an helpless child this manner, did he ask to be born? Hope the father and stepmother has been arrested by now?

Why give agbalumo (a very acidic fruit) to a hungry malnourished child? sad

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by adontcare(f): 6:45pm On Jan 10, 2021
So sad. Some men don't just have sense. They allow wives to make them hate their kids

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 8:46pm On Jan 10, 2021
shocked

My God will punish this boy's mother.

I can't believe a woman will be heartless enough to abandon her own baby with her husband and his new wife just to frustrate his new home.

It is the height of wickedness to put the liability of your child on a woman whose only crime was to assist you in nurturing your husband.

In civilized climes, she will be arrested for neglect.
Women must get this right.
A child is first and foremost the responsibility of the woman who bore him and not the man who scored him.

It's a shame; our world will only be a better place when women learn to share preek in peace.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 10, 2021
Like hope like zino..
Now imagine if this boy becomes someone really important tomorrow which I pray by God's grace he will and the father comes begging say na devil and the stepmum cause am, I go advice am to give the papa the same devil's treatment...
How can you starve a 2yrs old?
I remember last year wey be say my 3 square meal na rationed garri with kuli, I still dey which say I fit chop the garri belleful.. Now imagine a 2 yrs without food!!!!

God go punish all fathers making their kids go through hard times intentionally

14 Likes

Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by pegix(m): 8:46pm On Jan 10, 2021
What!....2 Years old
Theyve got no pity for d kid
This is absolute wickedness.....the boy is badly malnourished :-and look older than normal

11 Likes

Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 10, 2021
Meow meow.

I’m not impressed...

Is it after the rescue they give him Agbalumo

3 Likes

Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by Rhapsodia: 8:47pm On Jan 10, 2021
Biological father

What a world we live in.....

1 Like

Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by Zexpomma(m): 8:47pm On Jan 10, 2021
Very good
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by Godpikin4real(f): 8:47pm On Jan 10, 2021
The heart of man is desperately wicked. What haz an innocent child done 2 deserve dis sort of maltreatment?
If dat demonic step mum of his no con born now, she go de run from pillar to post, accusing everyone accusable forgetting how u maltreated d one God gave u 2 look after.

8 Likes

Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by YorubaPrince: 8:47pm On Jan 10, 2021
Bastards! angry Thunder strike both adults that committed this useless crime. angry

3 Likes

Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by obicoolnino: 8:47pm On Jan 10, 2021
Q
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by Nkwobi042: 8:48pm On Jan 10, 2021
Step mother!?!? undecided

I read yesterday a thread where a guy dunce was seeking advice to marry two wives.His reasons?

Say woman deal with am and now e don get small change he gatz marry two wives.
I just read the thread,shake my head move to the next thread.For the guy mind him don arrive undecided undecided undecided undecided

First wife go carry ya picture go Esan, Akwa Ibom,Ibadan, Calabar put am for shrines while second wife go carry ya picture go kogi, nassarawa,Enugu,ijebu ode, put am for shrines.
Normally women Sabi Waka, talk more of say them need solve problem,no place them leg no go enter.O boy ya picture and your children pics go full every shrines and fake prophetic churches wey full naija cheesy grin grin grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by MikeMicheal(m): 8:48pm On Jan 10, 2021
This is tooo bad!
Please how can i donate something, even if its just 100K...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by DEEBOZZ(m): 8:48pm On Jan 10, 2021
cry
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by Drone95(m): 8:49pm On Jan 10, 2021
This boy will have story to tell in the next 15,yrs. Ur future is bright young boy!

14 Likes

Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 8:49pm On Jan 10, 2021
Some people are very earthless. Lalasticlala try and adopt the child now

2 Likes

Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by Kemistri4(m): 8:49pm On Jan 10, 2021
Inhumane acts

4 Likes

Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by hopexter(m): 8:50pm On Jan 10, 2021
Olunmercy56:
Both husband and the step mother should be sentence to death by hanging

Temper justice with mercy chief Justice Mercy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:50pm On Jan 10, 2021
Wickedness

1 Like

Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by babybuzx(f): 8:50pm On Jan 10, 2021
If I were a judge, the father's punishment will be more severe than the stepmom's.
What kind of love do you have for a woman (stepmom) that makes you maltreat your OWN child?

17 Likes

Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by Bluntguy: 8:50pm On Jan 10, 2021
Why was the stepmom not arrested too? Congratulations boy for making it out of the lion's den. You will live long..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 8:51pm On Jan 10, 2021
shocked

The entire earth has been contaminated in such a way that the heart of a man has been wired in such a way in order to share the same DNA with the devil herself

Well, thanks be to God that he has been rescued.....

3 Likes

Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by PissfulProtester: 8:51pm On Jan 10, 2021
dominique:
How can you treat an helpless child this manner, did he ask to be born? Hope the father and stepmother has been arrested by now?

Why give agbalumo (a very acidic fruit) to a hungry malnourished child? sad

The agbalumo moment is probably the moment captured by the camera. They must have given him something better to eat..Maybe na him ojukokoro make dem add agbalumo

6 Likes

Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 8:51pm On Jan 10, 2021
NaijaOlosho:
Wickedness
try and adopt him now

1 Like

Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by DeeStarks(m): 8:51pm On Jan 10, 2021
How humans can be so heartless towards each other, especially children, is beyond me.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Decomposing Body Found In A River In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) / EFCC Arrests Son, Mother, Others For Internet Fraud (Pictures) / Angry Youths Set Ablaze Police Post At Oregun, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.