Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,642 members, 7,892,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 02:29 PM

Why My Girlfriend Travelled To Uyo. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why My Girlfriend Travelled To Uyo. (2631 Views)

Man Left Heartbroken After His Girlfriend Travelled To Marry Abroad Based Man / Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' / "I Have Travelled To Asaba, Abuja And Ekiti For Sex" - Male Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why My Girlfriend Travelled To Uyo. by Engrgabi: 6:03pm On Jan 10, 2021
For some weeks my girlfriend keeps singing into my ear " i will travel to uyo soon with my cousin". I know there is a guy in uyo asking her out and she told the guy on whatsapp about her pending trip to uyo along with her cousin. This morning she travelled to uyo from ph claiming her cousin has a job interview tomorrow(11th Mon) at uyo*( I don't know if she travelled with her cousin). Before she left i made it clear to her I wasn't cool with her trip to uyo. I am 100% sure she will meet the dude, not really worried if she will go down with him, I am sad because the guy is possible one of the reason she travelled to uyo and this hurts me emotionally. Now should I text her via WhatsApp telling her " I hope she definitely meets the guy and possible have a good time" or I should keep acting like I don't know what's up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why My Girlfriend Travelled To Uyo. by Olunmercy56(f): 6:07pm On Jan 10, 2021
grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Why My Girlfriend Travelled To Uyo. by deewhydoski(m): 6:17pm On Jan 10, 2021
Engrgabi:
For some weeks my girlfriend keeps singing into my ear " i will travel to uyo soon with my cousin". I know there is a guy in uyo asking her out and she told the guy on whatsapp about her pending trip to uyo along with her cousin. This morning she travelled to uyo from ph claiming her cousin has a job interview tomorrow(11th Mon) at uyo*( I don't know if she travelled with her cousin). Before she left i made it clear to her I wasn't cool with her trip to uyo. I am 100% sure she will meet the dude, not really worried if she will go down with him, I am sad because the guy is possible one of the reason she travelled to uyo and this hurts me emotionally. Now should I text her via WhatsApp telling her " I hope she definitely meets the guy and possible have a good time" or I should keep acting like I don't know what's up.
Just act cool, u are not 100% sure if she will meet the guy or not. So get ur fact right before u ask her this " I hope she definitely meets the guy and possible have a good time"
Re: Why My Girlfriend Travelled To Uyo. by Engrgabi: 6:26pm On Jan 10, 2021
deewhydoski:

Just act cool, u are not 100% sure if she will meet the guy or not. So get ur fact right before u ask her this " I hope she definitely meets the guy and possible have a good time"
she sent him a message about the trip. Baba was excited and ready to welcome her.

3 Likes

Re: Why My Girlfriend Travelled To Uyo. by Oblongata: 6:37pm On Jan 10, 2021
What do you do, when your bit.ch is untrue?

Cut that hooka up and find someone new

I need another bit.ch, in my life...

(Notorious b.i.g feat. Lil Kim. ‘Another’)

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why My Girlfriend Travelled To Uyo. by baralatie(m): 6:45pm On Jan 10, 2021
Engrgabi:
so you are jealous
Re: Why My Girlfriend Travelled To Uyo. by drmikeadams(m): 7:33pm On Jan 10, 2021
Engrgabi:
she sent him a message about the trip. Baba was excited and ready to welcome her.
grin grin[center][/center]

WElcome her with his 22 inch dick, ready to tear her panties and ffock her like a 2dollar who're till morning break grin grin
The poosi will be vandalised by that 22 inch dick from now till Monday morning

1 Like

Re: Why My Girlfriend Travelled To Uyo. by shege45: 7:41pm On Jan 10, 2021
Engrgabi:
I understand you bro. Same thing happened to me during nysc. She leave me go see boy for Jos. Them go knack, just put that in your mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why My Girlfriend Travelled To Uyo. by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:48pm On Jan 10, 2021
A weak excuse but, let's roll with it first. Do you know any member of her family e.g. sibling.

Be nice to that sibling and chill with him/her, then ask about (your girlfriend's cousin name) if he has gotten the job, probably you want to link up with him. If he/she replied that such person doesn't exist as a relative or haven't heard that name, you've gotten a clue.

1 Like

Re: Why My Girlfriend Travelled To Uyo. by blinking001(m): 7:49pm On Jan 10, 2021
OP I'm going to be very direct with you.

Your girlfriend or whatever she is to you is cheating on you with her supposed cousin
Your girlfriend is not travelling to Uyo with her cousin
Your girlfriend is going to Uyo to service her sugar daddy
Your girlfriend is not a sincere woman
At this rate my guy, if you dont leave that woman, she'll bring you to your end
I know the only reason you're still contemplating whether you should leave her or not is because you've invested so much in her
Regardless of your investment my guy, it's time to take the long walk sir
Always follow your instincts and you know it's time to call it quits.
Never allow any woman to disrespect you emotionally and otherwise...
Any other advice anybody gives to you on this matter contrary to what I've stated is an enermy to your emotional stability.
Break up with her and be at peace with yourself. It's a difficult road but you have to make up your mind.

6 Likes

Re: Why My Girlfriend Travelled To Uyo. by tnerro1(m): 7:58pm On Jan 10, 2021
If she is good in bed, still keep her small ( e hard to find Nigerian girl way good for bed) if she is not good in bed, just let her catch you with another girl when she comes back.

6 Likes

Re: Why My Girlfriend Travelled To Uyo. by paulolee(m): 8:31pm On Jan 10, 2021
jus allow her go n enjoy herself since u already know...from ur story it seems you are talking about the bea thats dt jus visited me from p.h..
dont worry i would take it easy with her and make sure she read this ur post this nite when receiving it from the back door...

2 Likes

Re: Why My Girlfriend Travelled To Uyo. by SavageResponse(m): 8:38pm On Jan 10, 2021
It's time to move on with your life

1 Like

Re: Why My Girlfriend Travelled To Uyo. by Engrgabi: 8:54pm On Jan 10, 2021
paulolee:
jus allow her go n enjoy herself since u already know...from ur story it seems you are talking about the bea thats dt jus visited me from p.h..
dont worry i would take it easy with her and make sure she read this ur post this nite when receiving it from the back door...
lol

1 Like

Re: Why My Girlfriend Travelled To Uyo. by Dammyzeal007(m): 9:14pm On Jan 10, 2021
chairman na ur babe, Nawah ooo she told me lot about you and how nice you are...
God bless you for taking good care of her for me ooo...
Omo the babe tight and sweet like fairly uses Benz.. in fact she is wearing that your red polo with nothing under after several penising welcoming from me....
she saying Hi and says she loves you and miss your humor

4 Likes

Re: Why My Girlfriend Travelled To Uyo. by obumsway(m): 9:26pm On Jan 10, 2021
Dammyzeal007:
chairman na ur babe, Nawah ooo she told me lot about you and how nice you are...
Omo the babe tight and sweet like fairly uses Benz.. in fact she is wearing that your red polo with nothing under after several penising welcoming from me....

Lool ... Wahala be like bicycle �

1 Like

Re: Why My Girlfriend Travelled To Uyo. by TrueHeart365(m): 9:32pm On Jan 10, 2021
Bro, you wan hear the truth? Dem go fvck your girl for Uyo.

The text you should send her is a break up text. Let her know you know what's gonna go down and tell her you won't accept it. And you should really mean to break up with her else she will never respect you again.

Girls plenty. Don't lock yourself down with one 0losho

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why My Girlfriend Travelled To Uyo. by odun51587: 11:24pm On Jan 10, 2021
It's time to move on with your life

1 Like

Re: Why My Girlfriend Travelled To Uyo. by obonujoker(m): 11:43pm On Jan 10, 2021
Break up with her

1 Like

Re: Why My Girlfriend Travelled To Uyo. by BstOLDsn(m): 11:43pm On Jan 10, 2021
Dammyzeal007:

grin cheesy
Re: Why My Girlfriend Travelled To Uyo. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 10, 2021
wahala for who no dey get peace of mind wen im babe dey travel cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why My Girlfriend Travelled To Uyo. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 10, 2021
Dammyzeal007:
stop dis rough play cheesy
u wan give op heart attack grin
Re: Why My Girlfriend Travelled To Uyo. by efficiencie(m): 12:21am On Jan 11, 2021
That girl will auction your destiny if you are not careful...you had better escape that itinerant hole tantalising your destiny!
Re: Why My Girlfriend Travelled To Uyo. by Dammyzeal007(m): 12:58am On Jan 11, 2021
cheesy grin
lefulefu:
grin
lefulefu:
make e no kill himself bcuz of community kitten ooo...
Babe dey collect with rhythm bursting out from my speaker playing Ponmo sweet by naira marley ...� �....
Re: Why My Girlfriend Travelled To Uyo. by Dammyzeal007(m): 1:01am On Jan 11, 2021
lefulefu:
wahala for who no dey get peace of mind wen im babe dey travel cheesy
I swear he go dey there in spirit and mind...
he go dey even dream of how she is being dickmatized and baba go dey see her in thought how she is moaning and screaming in enjoyment of her penisvacation
Re: Why My Girlfriend Travelled To Uyo. by Nobody: 1:17am On Jan 11, 2021
Dammyzeal007:

I swear he go dey there in spirit and mind...
he go dey even dream of how she is being dickmatized and baba go dey see her in thought how she is moaning and screaming in enjoyment of her penisvacation
instead of him to just ditch the girl he is emotionally punishing himself cheesy
imagine for night wen im suppose relax and sleep im mind go dey travel to Uyo imagining which position the guy dey give im babe for bed grin
Re: Why My Girlfriend Travelled To Uyo. by Zendinho(m): 7:23am On Jan 11, 2021
Trust me bro....as far as that your babe is coming to uyo.....she CAN'T come back the same....
That uyo guy or guys will certainly eat your babe to their satisfaction...

THIS IS A FACT , NOT FICTION.

Uyo is not a place you should joke with your babe.....it's aesthetics surrounding alone can reset your babe brain to Bleep all the guys there..... grin

UYO ISA GOAL DURING FESTIVE PERIOD... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why My Girlfriend Travelled To Uyo. by Tony142: 7:56am On Jan 11, 2021
baralatie:

so you are jealous

u that is not jealous, give me your babe phone number let me ask her to travel and come and see me in Delta state #nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Why My Girlfriend Travelled To Uyo. by baralatie(m): 11:06am On Jan 11, 2021
Tony142:

[s] u that is not jealous, give me your babe phone number let me ask her to travel and come and see me in Delta state #nonsense[/s]

make you dey follow your gf wey dey with you for delta from ughelli to asaba with whatsapp to make sure say your mind dey at rest

1 Like

Re: Why My Girlfriend Travelled To Uyo. by Tony142: 12:19pm On Jan 11, 2021
baralatie:

make you dey follow your gf wey dey with you for delta from ughelli to asaba with whatsapp to make sure say your mind dey at rest

if u can not give me your babe phone number for her to travel to come and meet me for a hot banging, then there is no different between you and the Ops, #get lost
Re: Why My Girlfriend Travelled To Uyo. by baralatie(m): 1:43pm On Jan 11, 2021
Tony142:

if u can not give me your babe phone number for her to travel to come and meet me for a hot banging, then there is no different between you and the Ops, #get lost
make you find free gf for asaba nau!
abi you need money

1 Like

Re: Why My Girlfriend Travelled To Uyo. by AFvckingAlpha(m): 2:37pm On Jan 11, 2021
The fvck

Niggarr!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Runs Away From Her Wedding When She Realized Her Husband Laid To Her / Girls With Fine Face ( My Believe / Yahoo Boy Grab Big Sister Yansh While Daring Davido To Cook His Ice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.