Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Dont Want To Serve In A Skul - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Dont Want To Serve In A Skul (565 Views)

Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? / Best Local Govt To Serve In Ogun State / We Sent You To Serve Not To Do Evangelism, NYSC DG Warns Corps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Want To Serve In A Skul by olawumi171(f): 8:17pm On Jan 10, 2021
Gudevening Nairalanders,pls guys l will be going for service soon probably ending of feb or lst week of march.
I graduated from a college of education but l dont wish to serve in a skul as a teacher, ow can l get help so that my PPA wont be in a skul.Thanks
Re: Dont Want To Serve In A Skul by cokeryusuf09(m): 1:11am On Jan 12, 2021
college of education do not go for nysc

1 Like

Re: Dont Want To Serve In A Skul by olawumi171(f): 10:57pm On Jan 14, 2021
cokeryusuf09:
college of education do not go for nysc
who told you dat..mtchewwwe
Re: Dont Want To Serve In A Skul by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 15, 2021
When did college of education started going for NYSC?

BTW the best place for you to be productive is learning environment. The school remains the best bet

(1) (Reply)

NYSC: Culture And Tourism CDS Katsina State Set To Break Record (see Why) / Best Corper In Edo State, 2021 , Batch A, Stream 1. / What Can You Do As A Graduate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.