Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Why I'm A Redpill Addict? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I'm A Redpill Addict? (589 Views)

Why I'm Scared To Get Married / Watching BBnaija From A Redpill Standpoint / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I'm A Redpill Addict? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 10, 2021
The red pill is a philosophy based upon a set of observations which emphasises the utilisation
of logic as a tool for explaining the reality around us, as such it is accepting of many ideas
and stances, however one thing it is most decidedly not accepting of is ideology which
presents a faux sense of egalitarianism out of unsubstantiatable idealism, such ideology
operates on poorly constructed reasoning and it is for this reason alone that the ideology in
question is unilaterally rejected by the red pill, the most prominent of said rejected ideology
of course being that of feminism

The Red Pill is a hybrid of self-improvement and anti-feminism. It embraces traditional
masculinity and rejects feminist ideas of what masculinity is. It follows the premise that a
woman does not know what it is to be a man and thus she is incapable of teaching boys how
to be men. A woman of intelligence knows what specifically makes her happy, but not the
inner workings of that, and how to communicate to a male how to internalise and embody the
successful traits required to be successful with women, this is crudely summed up by the
popular red pill idiom “a fish can’t teach a fisherman how to fish.

1 Like

Re: Why I'm A Redpill Addict? by doggedfighter(f): 10:08pm On Jan 10, 2021
Nairaland redpillers are a bunch of wicked, heartless humans that are using redpill to unleash the beast in them.

We dailyhow they hatch and celebrate dehumanizing acts against women

And that's not redpill or what it stands for.
Re: Why I'm A Redpill Addict? by Dliquidmetal(m): 12:37am On Jan 11, 2021
JESHAL:
The red pill is a philosophy based upon a set of observations which emphasises the utilisation
of logic as a tool for explaining the reality around us, as such it is accepting of many ideas
and stances, however one thing it is most decidedly not accepting of is ideology which
presents a faux sense of egalitarianism out of unsubstantiatable idealism, such ideology
operates on poorly constructed reasoning and it is for this reason alone that the ideology in
question is unilaterally rejected by the red pill, the most prominent of said rejected ideology
of course being that of feminism

The Red Pill is a hybrid of self-improvement and anti-feminism. It embraces traditional
masculinity and rejects feminist ideas of what masculinity is. It follows the premise that a
woman does not know what it is to be a man and thus she is incapable of teaching boys how
to be men. A woman of intelligence knows what specifically makes her happy, but not the
inner workings of that, and how to communicate to a male how to internalise and embody the
successful traits required to be successful with women, this is crudely summed up by the
popular red pill idiom “a fish can’t teach a fisherman how to fish.
preach sire!!!
Re: Why I'm A Redpill Addict? by Nobody: 7:04am On Jan 11, 2021
most guys on nairaland claim to be red pillers but las las na them simp pass.
you don't need to be aggressive towards women to prove you have swallowed the red pill, you don't need to force the red pill down anyone's throat and its very annoying how guys, even the ones that can't afford a decent meal come here and brag about being red pillers

let your insults begin

1 Like

Re: Why I'm A Redpill Addict? by Tvibes001(m): 8:41am On Jan 11, 2021
To me, Redpill stands for anti-modern day feminism. So it makes Men have knowledge of their deceitful gold-digging traits and don't fall for it as Adam did (The first Simp).

1 Like

Re: Why I'm A Redpill Addict? by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 11, 2021
Tvibes001:
To me, Redpill stands for anti-modern day feminism. So it makes Men have knowledge of their deceitful gold-digging traits and don't fall for it as Adam did (The first Simp).

Lolzzz
Adam , the first bloody SIMP
I just love the redpill because it's not a social movement or a political platform, but rather a collection of philosophies that we men(young or old) can use on an individual level to navigate our way in these bluepilled femcentric world filled with Betas(simps) and feminist(hoes)

The mainstream media is the base for Feminism and gynocentrism
The internet is the base of the redpill

Redpill not only allows us to understand intergender relationship Dynamics but also to focus on self improvement and personal development, so we can discover ourselves, set goals, have visions, move with a sense of purpose and direction, create wealth, improve our social status , have our family, all within the dictates of our frame and time
Re: Why I'm A Redpill Addict? by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 11, 2021
doggedfighter:
Nairaland redpillers are a bunch of wicked, heartless humans that are using redpill to unleash the beast in them.

We dailyhow they hatch and celebrate dehumanizing acts against women

And that's not redpill or what it stands for.

Anger which is a phase of the redpill is a must for new Redpillers first swallowing the pill
The problem is that most don't leave their anger phase,they develop hatred and bitterness in their journey , these leads to irrationality and emotivism which the redpill is strictly against
Re: Why I'm A Redpill Addict? by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 11, 2021
dannyrhymes600:
most guys on nairaland claim to be red pillers but las las na them simp pass.
you don't need to be aggressive towards women to prove you have swallowed the red pill, you don't need to force the red pill down anyone's throat and its very annoying how guys, even the ones that can't afford a decent meal come here and brag about being red pillers

let your insults begin

The Simp culture and Hatred culture are two distinct things
One can swallow the pill and still remain a Simp because of the burden of accepting the red pill reality is very great,and it takes on the responsible and rational male to overcome such burden
With regards to hatred , these men initially are in their anger phase which is compulsory as a new redpiller but let bitterness enter into their heart, they channel their aggression to all women( virtuous or feminist)

With regards to resources, the peak age of wealth for a man is at the age of 35 , at most you are well resourced and have a strong status and position in society

Feminism and gynocentrism wants us to believe our value and ladies value are the same at the age of 29, these a lie and ladies value sexually decreases from 23 ,at the age of 30 they hit their wall, even if they have resources they are not as sexually attractive as their prime,that's why they use make up and undergo surgery to aid their diminishing beauty ,and again they have competitors, new age ladies who are developing within the ages of 21-24 yrs

Men still have time till 30 to develop themselves and build their wealth and improve their status,the opposite is true for ladies

(1) (Reply)

Wife And Side-chic Fights & Undresses Themselves In Saloon Over A Guy (video) / Vacancy @ Mini Mart / 24 Hours PROMO!!! - Buy NOFAPP At Any Price And Say Goodbye To Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.