Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,034 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

I Just Noticed Something About Nigerian Men's Preferences - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Just Noticed Something About Nigerian Men's Preferences (1979 Views)

My Personal Observation About Nigerian "Adults" / Have You Noticed This About Families These Days? / Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Noticed Something About Nigerian Men's Preferences by OvaSabi1(f): 12:20pm On Jan 16, 2021
Saintmary:

Every man wants three types of women at different points in his lifetime.

The Trophy
The Sex freak
The Mommy

The Trophy is the pretty woman he needs to show off.
The Sex freak, I think you'd understand this one.
The Mommy to raise kids with and to nurse him, the big baby.

Some women try to be all these for him, but na them go tire.

I usually tell any woman who cares to listen, don't kill yourself on man matter, do your best and build your own life.

P. S. Don't listen to those who are calling your work foolish, it's okay to analyse.

Thanks for contributing and your kind words

1 Like

Re: I Just Noticed Something About Nigerian Men's Preferences by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 16, 2021
NextD18:
Your confidence in generalizing your personal observation is what I find amazing and foolish at the same time.

It'll be very clueless and ignorant of any lady to think she knows Nigerian men enough to scribble gibberish like you did.

My brother God bless you for this statement, she assumes we are all alike.
Re: I Just Noticed Something About Nigerian Men's Preferences by Kaimaonyeana: 1:04pm On Jan 16, 2021
OvaSabi1:
I noticed that as men get older, their specs change and that the true spec of a man is apparent only when he has made money. For most of you who are in polygamous homes, you will notice that the last wife is usually the finest and the least hardworking. Meanwhile, the first wife (she may be fine too but just simple looking) is enterprising and calm. Usually, old man married her when he was not yet well off and as at then, she prided herself on being the hardworking wife material he was looking for and made her believe she is.

Many young men these days usually claim that they are attracted to intelligent, ambitious and hardworking ladies. Infact they have launched campaigns against so called slay queens. Also, many are not very comfortable admitting to their partners what physical attributes they like in women. They claim they are only attracted to what is inside which I think is not true.

I think that when a man starts making money, all these talk about being sapiosexual will disappear. Every man wants a dumb woman who is fine as hell. If this is the case, then I think that many women are being deceived into marriages. Women are just married because they're convenient and available and not because you are the man's spec. Then much later, he meets his spec and makes her the 2nd wife or side chick who he starts spending money on, because of course she is not trying to proof to you that she is an ambitious work mule. This is not fair.

My advice to men is to prayerfully work hard so that they can settle down with the women who they truly desire when they want and without any pressure. There are many men who married women who are not their spec and they're regretting now. Some will even complain bitterly that the current wife (who was an ambitious non slay queen) is controlling and proud. Marrying your spec when you have money will save a lot of men and women agony.

Please I am looking forward to seeing intelligent and profound analysis from mature and preferably middle aged men here.

Perfect truth. U freaking nailed it. Men don't marry for love like women, they marry for convenience. If he is poor, he will marry a rich hardworking woman. If rich, he marries a slay queen. In the end, men don't marry for love but constantly emotionally manipulate women to do so. 90% of men screaming independent women online are broke when they get money, they stop screaming and happily marry the women of their dreams. This happens every time and it's still happening. Women wake up and smell the freaking coffee, there is no love anywhere. If u are a rich unattractive woman, better look for a very handsome man to marry so that your unborn children won't suffer from the same fate as you. My 2 cents.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Noticed Something About Nigerian Men's Preferences by OvaSabi1(f): 1:30pm On Jan 16, 2021
Kaimaonyeana:

Perfect truth. U freaking nailed it. Men don't marry for love like women, they marry for convenience. If he is poor, he will marry a rich hardworking woman. If rich, he marries a slay queen. In the end, men don't marry for love but constantly emotionally manipulate women to do so. 90% of men screaming independent women online are broke when they get money, they stop screaming and happily marry the women of their dreams. This happens every time and it's still happening. Women wake up and smell the freaking coffee, there is no love anywhere. If u are a rich unattractive woman, better look for a very handsome man to marry so that your unborn children won't suffer from the same fate as you. My 2 cents.

Apt and very honest, thank you

1 Like

Re: I Just Noticed Something About Nigerian Men's Preferences by OvaSabi1(f): 1:33pm On Jan 16, 2021
tobechi74:
Do women specs change

This is a good question. I don't think our specs change but answers from other women will provide more robust analysis.
Re: I Just Noticed Something About Nigerian Men's Preferences by Kaimaonyeana: 1:40pm On Jan 16, 2021
OvaSabi1:

Apt and very honest, thank you

My dear, be very intentional about your life partner. Forget political correctness, physical attractiveness is very important. When you are beautiful, uncountable doors will always open for you especially as a female. I have made it a point of duty that my girls must be beautiful. Beautiful girls don't suffer in this country except you don't have sense at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Noticed Something About Nigerian Men's Preferences by OvaSabi1(f): 1:56pm On Jan 16, 2021
Kaimaonyeana:

My dear, be very intentional about your life partner. Forget political correctness, physical attractiveness is very important. When you are beautiful, uncountable doors will always open for you especially as a female. I have made it a point of duty that my girls must be beautiful. Beautiful girls don't suffer in this country except you don't have sense at all.

All over the world. I think that mothers should groom their daughters to find strength in their femininity. Instead of pushing them into that hustler mentality. Many of us learned these things ourselves but it could have been easier if our mothers groomed us earlier. Sometimes I watch Linda Ikeji and I wonder why she is wasting her strength on this her self made hustle. She is fine and can secure the bag like Serena or Beyonce. No fine woman deserves to suffer because these men are only looking out for themselves and their desires.
Re: I Just Noticed Something About Nigerian Men's Preferences by Kaimaonyeana: 2:03pm On Jan 16, 2021
OvaSabi1:

All over the world. I think that mothers should groom their daughters to find strength in their femininity. Instead of pushing them into that hustler mentality. Many of us learned these things ourselves but it could have been easier if our mothers groomed us earlier. Sometimes I watch Linda Ikeji and I wonder why she is wasting her strength on this her self made hustle. She is fine and can secure the bag like Serena or Beyonce. No fine woman deserves to suffer because these men are only looking out for themselves and their desires.

Thank God, i've learnt. My girls are going to be very beautiful and feminine. A woman's wealth is her bane. Linda ikeji may never ever get married to a man of her social status. She would have if she still very young and an upcoming entrepreneur than the billionaire she is. In the end, rich men don't give a rat ass about independent women but a woman's beauty and youth.
Sometimes, i wish to open a Twitter account to preach about this so that they can learn.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Noticed Something About Nigerian Men's Preferences by OvaSabi1(f): 2:21pm On Jan 16, 2021
Kaimaonyeana:

Thank God, i've learnt. My girls are going to be very beautiful and feminine. A woman's wealth is her bane. Linda ikeji may never ever get married to a man of her social status. She would have if she still very young and an upcoming entrepreneur than the billionaire she is. In the end, rich men don't give a rat ass about independent women but a woman's beauty and youth.
Sometimes, i wish to open a Twitter account to preach about this so that they can learn.

Imo Linda can still bag a seasoned middle aged politician if she wants. Twitter people don't have sense plsease don't go there. Lol. Having money shouldn't stop a woman from enjoying a hypergamous relationship so far she doesn't make that money her major bargaining power. A woman can use her money to level up, get "work" done on her body and travel to where she can find high level men. I think that this is how the money can help.

1 Like

Re: I Just Noticed Something About Nigerian Men's Preferences by Kaimaonyeana: 2:29pm On Jan 16, 2021
OvaSabi1:

Imo Linda can still bag a seasoned middle aged politician if she wants. Twitter people don't have sense plsease don't go there. Lol. Having money shouldn't stop a woman from enjoying a hypergamous relationship so far she doesn't make that money her major bargaining power. A woman can use her money to level up, get "work" done on her body and travel to where she can find high level men. I think that this is how the money can help.

Women with a lot of money in Nigeria don't enjoy that privilege and i don't know why. A woman should use her money to look extremely good and with that she may get a reasonable man.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between A Man's Wife And His Mother, Who Has More Authority In His House? / Should Parents Be Blame For Obese Kids? / Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.