Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,956 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

What Are The Benefits/effects Of Facebook And Whatsapp Synchronisation? - Programming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Are The Benefits/effects Of Facebook And Whatsapp Synchronisation? (30135 Views)

Photo Story About Mark Zuck The Ceo Of Facebook / Google Sheets API Synchronisation With Central Reporting Dashboard. / Advantage of using Blender OS 4 creating animated films, visual effects, art etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Benefits/effects Of Facebook And Whatsapp Synchronisation? by Oluwawonder44: 9:32am On Jan 11, 2021
How do I join signal o
xperienced:
Already switched to signal and have been encouraging a lot of people to join me.
Re: What Are The Benefits/effects Of Facebook And Whatsapp Synchronisation? by xperienced(m): 9:46am On Jan 11, 2021
[quote author=Oluwawonder44 post=97941080]How do I join signal o[/quote

Search for the app on web. It looks like the picture below.

Re: What Are The Benefits/effects Of Facebook And Whatsapp Synchronisation? by Samtobh(m): 9:49am On Jan 11, 2021
mascot345:

I am interested bro

Sent you a PM
Re: What Are The Benefits/effects Of Facebook And Whatsapp Synchronisation? by Samtobh(m): 9:49am On Jan 11, 2021
Zetty177x:

I benefited more from ur explanation than the message of the Op. Thanks a mil

You're welcome Sir.
Re: What Are The Benefits/effects Of Facebook And Whatsapp Synchronisation? by Samtobh(m): 9:50am On Jan 11, 2021
A230385:

How do I reach you?

You can send me a PM
Re: What Are The Benefits/effects Of Facebook And Whatsapp Synchronisation? by emecheboy2(m): 10:18am On Jan 11, 2021
Ademola47:
According to the new Terms and Conditions of WhatsApp, the company will now share its user's information such as Phone number, Ip address, contacts and more with Facebook as from February 8.

Tech gurus, please what's the effect of this in practice?
this is simply spying and tracking. a lot of people are already dumping whatsapp for telegram. nobody likes to be spied on.
Re: What Are The Benefits/effects Of Facebook And Whatsapp Synchronisation? by Abudu2000(m): 10:33am On Jan 11, 2021
bluefilm:

I switched to Signal yesterday.

Problem is just that only a few of my guys are there for now.

But the Signal app looks a lot more like the WhatsApp too.

My concern now is that the crazy little pussy called Mark Zucker can easily buy Signal and/or even Telegram, and then put the same crazy Terms and Conditions there, thereby restoring everyone back to Square One!!!

These evil Globalists are really serious about achieving TOTAL control.
it's already on. This NIMC linking is for the same purpose, tech companies after ur data,govt after your data. This is more like upgraded witchcraft, these ppl control u wether u like it or not even if u switch back to old fashioned text messaging u will keep seeing ads left and right asking u to click "2" to subscribe. The ones i pity most are the so called "shey oni CC" boiz. They will be picked up like flies
Re: What Are The Benefits/effects Of Facebook And Whatsapp Synchronisation? by bluefilm: 10:35am On Jan 11, 2021
Abudu2000:
it's already on. This NIMC linking is for the same purpose, tech companies after ur data,govt after your data. This is more like upgraded witchcraft, these ppl control u wether u like it or not even if u switch back to old fashioned text messaging u will keep seeing ads left and right asking u to click "2" to subscribe. The ones i pity most are the so called "shey oni CC" boiz. They will be picked up like flies

I believe you.
Re: What Are The Benefits/effects Of Facebook And Whatsapp Synchronisation? by Pickieox(m): 11:12am On Jan 11, 2021
NwaNimo1:
All your online and mobile activty can be monitored and tracked easier!

[img]https://media./images/960452cbdae4cbf72f039709bcd159bf/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: What Are The Benefits/effects Of Facebook And Whatsapp Synchronisation? by Pickieox(m): 11:14am On Jan 11, 2021
nekejinsi:
Actually is due to the info out there about whatapp fully integrated to facebook and facebook will soon start ads placement on what App, thereby monetizing the hell out of what App. Imagine using what app or facebook seeing an ad about a product u just chatted with a friend ( you will be like WTF) that seo / algorithm to the core.. That tells u that the end to end enscription chatting is actually false.now I think the signal app is more better than telegram and it same end to end enscription as what app (this is because what app creator is the part owner and creator of the signal app- Brian acton). and take note the new owners of what app sells your data to the highest bidder( check Cambridge analytical Zuckerberg scandal) in which it was used(or/ discovered) in the voters fraud during trump USA 2016 election.
There are lots I can reveal to u but let me stop here, I hope u grab what I meant as your opinion will be needed shallom

More...
Re: What Are The Benefits/effects Of Facebook And Whatsapp Synchronisation? by TheOnlyUyai(f): 11:39am On Jan 11, 2021
Jonah507:
If you ask me, this is the best time to switch to Telegram.

It's way better than WhatsApp

It's very boring jor.

We can't post status.
Re: What Are The Benefits/effects Of Facebook And Whatsapp Synchronisation? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 11, 2021
NwaNimo1:
All your online and mobile activty can be monitored and tracked easier!

[img]https://media./images/960452cbdae4cbf72f039709bcd159bf/tenor.gif[/img]

It has always been tracked before now. Now is just the time to fully monetize it. Don't worry, it won't hurt you. grin
Re: What Are The Benefits/effects Of Facebook And Whatsapp Synchronisation? by charlesm91(m): 12:51pm On Jan 11, 2021
xperienced:
Already switched to signal and have been encouraging a lot of people to join me.
na those girls why like WhatsApp status die na I'm be the wahala. convincing them to switch na no go area. signal needs to copy some features
Re: What Are The Benefits/effects Of Facebook And Whatsapp Synchronisation? by wizkidblogger(f): 1:51pm On Jan 11, 2021
Mrdecent:
Whichever way, we are all at Facebook mercy. Is either you accept or you japa form his platform.
But as for me, in as much this is not affecting my Facebook ads I run for clients and businesses, we are good to go.

Running Facebook ads for people and my businesses has made a big difference for me as a civil servant. And I won't pray for any change to affect that.

how much to run ads for my business?
Re: What Are The Benefits/effects Of Facebook And Whatsapp Synchronisation? by Maskyy(m): 2:52pm On Jan 11, 2021
Makavelli25:
concerning this PayPal, I downloaded and registered with the app, so it can't send money like that??

It won't send money like that. Message me on Whatsapp to do one that can send and receive for you.
Re: What Are The Benefits/effects Of Facebook And Whatsapp Synchronisation? by Lush100(m): 4:35pm On Jan 11, 2021
xperienced:

Re: What Are The Benefits/effects Of Facebook And Whatsapp Synchronisation? by Viccur(m): 5:32pm On Jan 11, 2021
In the case one doesn't have an account on FB, what happens?
Re: What Are The Benefits/effects Of Facebook And Whatsapp Synchronisation? by LuckyM: 5:32pm On Jan 11, 2021
If not for any other advantage, hackers and fraudsters can be easily traced and tracked down
Re: What Are The Benefits/effects Of Facebook And Whatsapp Synchronisation? by Mrdecent(m): 6:33pm On Jan 11, 2021
wizkidblogger:

how much to run ads for my business?
What do you do?
Re: What Are The Benefits/effects Of Facebook And Whatsapp Synchronisation? by wizkidblogger(f): 9:22pm On Jan 11, 2021
Mrdecent:

What do you do?

i sell household items
Re: What Are The Benefits/effects Of Facebook And Whatsapp Synchronisation? by OyinO: 12:29am On Jan 12, 2021
bluefilm:

The MARK Zuckerberg of The Beast.
The real beast is the Black Man
Re: What Are The Benefits/effects Of Facebook And Whatsapp Synchronisation? by Galilos: 8:35am On Feb 03, 2021
What's the difference that our data will be visible to another application, now all the same, absolutely all applications are synchronized with each other, and none of our data is confidential.
Re: What Are The Benefits/effects Of Facebook And Whatsapp Synchronisation? by Dominionsamuel(m): 7:24am On Mar 09, 2021
Trade where you can trade on binance using pay pal

Re: What Are The Benefits/effects Of Facebook And Whatsapp Synchronisation? by Ademola47(m): 1:38pm On Mar 18, 2021
AsapKen:
If there are benefits, I doubt if it'll be for the users.
Wow!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Are The Differences Between Programming And Coding / Want To Start A Mobile Social Network Like 2go / How To Make Circular Imageview And Rounded Corner Imageview In Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.