Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Mother Of Boy Chased To Death By Osun JTF Demands N5bn Compensation - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mother Of Boy Chased To Death By Osun JTF Demands N5bn Compensation (19664 Views)

JTF Vehicle Crashes Into Bus In Osogbo While Chasing Yahoo Boys, Scores Injured / FRSC Chased BENZ Rider To Death, Two Others Died At Guru Maraji Road / Obituary Of Boy Killed After His Father Tried To Avoid Hitting Child On The Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of Boy Chased To Death By Osun JTF Demands N5bn Compensation by IgboWarlord(m): 12:13pm On Jan 11, 2021
5billion?..Iwu onye ohi??
Re: Mother Of Boy Chased To Death By Osun JTF Demands N5bn Compensation by BSdetector: 12:19pm On Jan 11, 2021
5billion isn't even enough to remove the pain of a mother. she deserves #5billion and the officers dishonorably discharged
Re: Mother Of Boy Chased To Death By Osun JTF Demands N5bn Compensation by Stallion93(m): 12:23pm On Jan 11, 2021
Thegracefulness:

That would be great Stallion. However, I have a very tight schedule. I’m an attorney. Even my weekends sometimes are occupied.

Although I’d try to make time for this genial offer. All these work-work, na once person dey die.
I understand, we work tight schedules here and take home peanuts. No wonder Erectile dysfunction everytime because of Profound malnutrition. I’m a medical doctor too, Work gets tight most times but then when the mood comes, I say Bleep it! And disappear to chop life. Since you’re in Ph no worries, We’ll link up somehow
Re: Mother Of Boy Chased To Death By Osun JTF Demands N5bn Compensation by Thegracefulness: 12:31pm On Jan 11, 2021
Stallion93:
I understand, we work tight schedules here and take home peanuts. No wonder Erectile dysfunction everytime because of Profound malnutrition. I’m a medical doctor too, Work gets tight most times but then when the mood comes, I say Bleep it! And disappear to chop life. Since you’re in Ph no worries, We’ll link up somehow

Ha ha. Profound what you say? Lol You’re definitely a man that”ll do well in my circle. I’d look out for you, Stallion.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Boy Chased To Death By Osun JTF Demands N5bn Compensation by Miracle1991: 1:45pm On Jan 11, 2021
They told you to stop and you refused, are you not a criminal? The jtf did not ask you to speed up but decided to speed up, driving above the recommendate speed limit. now that the accident occured you are trying to blame the jtf.
Idris friends are supposed to be in prison by now instead of asking for a dream 5billion naira.
Re: Mother Of Boy Chased To Death By Osun JTF Demands N5bn Compensation by Originalsly: 2:57pm On Jan 11, 2021
Hmmm..... not sure... but how can she be filing for compensation when the JTF was not held responsible for her son's death? ... as and I'm almost sure she wouldn't win that case. Her lawyer is milking her.... any court in the world would not hold JTF responsible for his death.... he was ordered to stop... but did not. He is responsible for his own death period.
Re: Mother Of Boy Chased To Death By Osun JTF Demands N5bn Compensation by Akasammyoka: 4:57pm On Jan 11, 2021
Werey mother, this one don see money opportunity. what the different between this and blood ritual
Re: Mother Of Boy Chased To Death By Osun JTF Demands N5bn Compensation by paddyofboss(m): 7:59pm On Jan 11, 2021
Emaxwell:
grin grin the way Nigerians try to milk out every opportunity there have is so alarming 5bn and you would be given just like that una never ready
I would have called u a fool but no I wont. So 5 billion for the loss of her beloved son is asking too much. In fact thunder faya u dia
Re: Mother Of Boy Chased To Death By Osun JTF Demands N5bn Compensation by Emaxwell(m): 11:21pm On Jan 11, 2021
paddyofboss:

I would have called u a fool but no I wont. So 5 billion for the loss of her beloved son is asking too much. In fact thunder faya u dia

I dont engage in word lashing but don't you think 5bn is too small she could have asked for 5trn
Re: Mother Of Boy Chased To Death By Osun JTF Demands N5bn Compensation by crafteck(m): 4:05am On Jan 12, 2021
Starcrest1:
Wow! That's much. She deserves compensation but she should be realistic. No amount of money can bring her dead son back but 5 billion is far reaching.

She should thread with brilliance......

How much is too much for the life of a child, no be cow or ram ooooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LASTMA Official Struggling With Driver In Motion (Photos) / Uber Officially Launches In Benin City / The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.