Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today (12355 Views)

I'm Going To Kill Someone Today / Should I Follow My Mother's Advice? / "A Girl I Paid 20k For Sex Video And Nude Photos Stole My iPhone 7" - Man Claims (2) (3) (4)

This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:57pm On Jan 10, 2021
I am really shocked to see this girl I follow on Instagram killed someone on her birthday. I didn't even know she's into street runs. Early hours today she was celebrating her birthday next I just saw a news she killed someone. Mehn I have to wait and see if this really true. She stays at uyo.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by JoeEeL(m): 11:58pm On Jan 10, 2021
Funkyswagzz:
I am really shocked to see this girl I follow on Instagram killed someone on her birthday. I didn't even know she's into street runs. Early hours today she was celebrating her birthday next I just saw a news she killed someone. Mehn I have wait and see if this really true. Shes from uyo state.

This matter get as e be mahn. To early to comment.

Most Nigerian ladies are into runs in one form or the other, society turning them into miserly hapless sex traders. So what's surprising?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by chatinent: 12:06am On Jan 11, 2021
Tell us the full story.

She did not come after ten hours of sending her transport fare right?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:10am On Jan 11, 2021
JoeEeL:

This matter get as e be mahn. To early to comment.

Most Nigerian ladies are into runs in one form or the other, society turning them into miserly hapless sex traders. So what's surprising?

Honestly I really didnt think she will have that heart to kill someone. I think around 7am this morning she stopped replyin ppls comment on Instagram. I think it's a case where the guy refused to give her money cos there's nothing else.

Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by MickzyDonald: 12:11am On Jan 11, 2021
Everything is coded, you can't see my yansh unless i show you

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by Mannylex(m): 12:18am On Jan 11, 2021
Funkyswagzz:
I am really shocked to see this girl I follow on Instagram killed someone on her birthday. I didn't even know she's into street runs. Early hours today she was celebrating her birthday next I just saw a news she killed someone. Mehn I have to wait and see if this really true. She stays at uyo.

"You have to wait and see if it's true" Yet you post her photo online

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:20am On Jan 11, 2021
Mannylex:

"You have to wait and see if it's true" Yet you post her photo online

I just called a friend of mine that know her and said it's true. They took her to police and she got beat mercilessly.

Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by atiku4President(m): 12:30am On Jan 11, 2021
Good luck to both of you

Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by mkoabiola: 12:38am On Jan 11, 2021
Funkyswagzz:
This beautiful ooo
Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by rtdCivilservant: 1:07am On Jan 11, 2021
MickzyDonald:
Everything is coded, you can't see my yansh unless i show you
Na wa o. True talk.

Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by Nobody: 1:15am On Jan 11, 2021
Too Bad.
She Leeched someone to death.
ANGER everywhere.
Untamed ANGER.

Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by Equal2DeTask(m): 1:24am On Jan 11, 2021
The beautiful Jezebel shocked

Her name is what....the insta name?
Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by TANID(m): 1:45am On Jan 11, 2021
A
Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by pseudonomer: 1:49am On Jan 11, 2021
Funkyswagzz:

Where is your source? How do we confirm your story? I’m thinking you made this up because she abused the hell out of you.

Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by Bahamas95(m): 1:50am On Jan 11, 2021
Take a good look at her you will know she is evil.

Most of these pretty girls hovering around are demons......They got marine spirits controlling them.

Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by Collins4u1(m): 2:33am On Jan 11, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by illicit(m): 2:41am On Jan 11, 2021
She is also a Corp member....

Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by Mrscarter(f): 2:42am On Jan 11, 2021
Funkyswagzz:

Eyelashes look ridiculous
Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by Akanimoh113(m): 3:22am On Jan 11, 2021
Funkyswagzz:

It's True oo Guy

They Stripped her Naked for Stabbing her Boyfriend to death

Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:32am On Jan 11, 2021
We can't post the video here.
Too bad and gory.

Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by Rareoil(m): 3:39am On Jan 11, 2021
Na wa o.
Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by jrobbins: 4:37am On Jan 11, 2021
Complete evil
Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by 1beat(m): 4:50am On Jan 11, 2021
Monday January eleventh twenty twenty one

God have mercy
let hear the full story

Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by KosiGee(m): 5:21am On Jan 11, 2021
Funkyswagzz:

Are you supposed to post her photo here when you are yet to verify the authenticity of the story?

Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by AskProf: 5:23am On Jan 11, 2021
Funkyswagzz:

Stop following her. You may be the next victim.

Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by JustCruise(m): 5:47am On Jan 11, 2021
Nawa o, this 2021 should better behave itself. Too much death already.
Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by Emu4u2c: 6:00am On Jan 11, 2021
Bahamas95:
Take a good look at her you will know she is evil.

Most of these pretty girls hovering around are demons......They got marine spirits controlling them.
especially Akwa Ibom girls.
Dey are possessed
Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by Angelacruz: 6:03am On Jan 11, 2021
Nawoo
Funkyswagzz:

Honestly I really didnt think she will have that heart to kill someone. I think around 7am this morning she stopped replyin ppls comment on Instagram. I think it's a case where the guy refused to give her money cos there's nothing else.
Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by Angelacruz: 6:08am On Jan 11, 2021
Not all,dont generalize based on small sample
Emu4u2c:
especially Akwa Ibom girls.
Dey are possessed
Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by ruggedtimi(m): 6:12am On Jan 11, 2021
pseudonomer:

Where is your source? How do we confirm your story? I’m thinking you made this up because she abused the hell out of you.
you no dey nairaland...u didn't read the thread about the girl.

Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by Emu4u2c: 6:17am On Jan 11, 2021
Angelacruz:
Not all,dont generalize based on small sample
Believe me most are drunkards and are possessed with spirits(I don't know if I can call it Marine spirit or any other spirit)
Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by anungangampu: 6:22am On Jan 11, 2021
Funkyswagzz:

I just called a friend of mine that know her and said it's true. They took her to police and she got beat mercilessly.
Bb

Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here / 5 Steps To Keeping The Love Flame Burning This Valentine / CRAZY NIGHT: This Is Why Women Love Me. If You're A Man, See This [PIC]