Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

How To Create Tutorial Videos - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Create Tutorial Videos (239 Views)

Get Web Programming, C++, Java Tutorial Tutorial Videos. / Get Your Web And Android Tutorial Videos @ Rivers/Port Hacourt / CEH Full Tutorial Videos And Lab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Tutorial Videos by taylormed2(m): 3:09am On Jan 11, 2021
Hi landers, I've been trying to record some programming tutorials but I just can't seem to like the low quality I come up with. Too much background noise, voice sounding hollow and the nigerian accent. How do you guys make videos with different accents cause that one gets me. What recording tip(s) can you give me. Thanks in advance.
Re: How To Create Tutorial Videos by Nobody: 5:39am On Jan 11, 2021
Re: How To Create Tutorial Videos by taylormed2(m): 10:51am On Jan 11, 2021
Uncharted56:
you need a good microphone for starters, microphone with noise filtering and also you'll need a quiet area to record videos
Which would you recommend that's cheap

(1) (Reply)

Free Leetcode Questions / . / Email Logs Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.