Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". (44989 Views)

My Guy Cheated On Me / My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. / Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by UDUJ(m): 11:22am On Jan 11, 2021
Chii59:

Mynd44, Dominique, lalasticlala. Please let's curb this blatant misogyny on this forum. When you see posts like the above, just hide it.
The hatred for women is so thick, were it not for my love for this forum, I'd deactivate my account, never to look back.

You just need to learn how to avoid letting some comments here get you worked up. Most of us old timers are used to these comments and completely numb to them.

You see once you realize that we have a whole lot of teens and frustrated students on this forum ( them being home for so long contributes to the stress as well) as well as adults who use any opportunity to post profanities just to make themselves feel a little better. Once you see it the way I see it you will just start ignoring such childish and immature comments.

6 Likes

Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by Sunnyobums: 11:23am On Jan 11, 2021
Romanoff:
This marriage matter.

A lot of people build their marriage on the wrong foundation.

Money, sex, looks, loneliness, desperation and some other mundane reasons.

The best foundation to build a marriage is on friendship and that's why you'll hear marriage counsellors say "marry your friend".

Take away sex from most relationships there will be nothing left, you'll discover the sex isn't even enough to keep it going. Sex that should be the icing on the cake has become the entire cake.

Money that should add spice to the marriage has become the entire food. He must have money, he must have a good car, she must be working and earning her own money etc. Once the money is not there anymore, water done pass garri.

Don't get me started on the Looks part, you'll marry because she has big bumbum and boobs, or because he is tall dark or fair and handsome with a six inch rod. A time will come that all these things won't do it for you anymore.

Marry your friend. That person that comes to your mind when you want to have deep discussions about your dreams, your bad day, your plans, your failures. That person that you will forget about time and keep talking with cause conversation and laughter and joys and tears just comes real.

That is what brings intimacy. The attraction, sex, money, looks all those ones na jara.

My opinion o. So before you mention me and insult me, take note of the fact that it's my opinion, make Thunder no fire you this morning.
You are wise

5 Likes

Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by vickydevoka(m): 11:23am On Jan 11, 2021
Romanoff:
This marriage matter.

The best foundation to build a marriage is on friendship and that's why you'll hear marriage counsellors say "marry your friend".

Take away sex from most relationships there will be nothing left, you'll discover the sex isn't even enough to keep it going. Sex that should be the icing on the cake has become the entire cake.

Money that should add spice to the marriage has become the entire food. He must have money, he must have a good car, she must be working and earning her own money etc. Once the money is not there anymore, water done pass garri.

Don't get me started on the Looks part, you'll marry because she has big bumbum and boobs, or because he is tall dark or fair and handsome with a six inch rod. A time will come that all these things won't do it for you anymore.

Marry your friend. That person that comes to your mind when you want to have deep discussions about your dreams, your bad day, your plans, your failures. That person that you will forget about time and keep talking with cause conversation and laughter and joys and tears just comes real.

That is what brings intimacy. The attraction, sex, money, looks all those ones na jara.

My opinion o. So before you mention me and insult me, take note of the fact that it's my opinion, make Thunder no fire you this morning.
Exactly.

3 Likes

Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by vickydevoka(m): 11:24am On Jan 11, 2021
Romanoff:
This marriage matter.

Na woman de write dis thing

2 Likes

Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by Splitmind: 11:24am On Jan 11, 2021
The way people are scrambling to defend this institution all over this thread just exposes it's irrelevance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by hola106(m): 11:26am On Jan 11, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
Marriage na scam
Me personally will not marry

Baby mama sure me die...
Female wahalar too much.....thier non stop dramatic life, complicated life style, attention seeking and always want to be seen as babies till the end of time..they always want you to listen to them, you give them incessant compliments..people that behave like angels outside..in public...but are like devils at home

God has already fuckkked me up with six women
Five female siblings and my mother

So I won't add a wife to it
omo u wise ooo
Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by Midas01: 11:26am On Jan 11, 2021
In all that you mentioned you omitted the most. Important thing...Love.

You're 100% right but a marriage without love is no marriage at all.
Romanoff:
This marriage matter.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by Tilykay(m): 11:27am On Jan 11, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
Marriage na scam

Baby mama sure me die...
Female wahalar too much.....thier non stop dramatic life, complicated life style, attention seeking and always want to be seen as babies till the end of time..they always want you to listen to them, you give them incessant compliments..people that behave like angels outside..in public...but are like devils at home

This guy eh.. your last statement eh.. I just dey laugh
Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by UDUJ(m): 11:28am On Jan 11, 2021
Romanoff:
This marriage matter.

Nice write up. This makes sense.

And this your statement in your last paragraph I pasted below cracks me up cheesy

Nice one cool

1 Like

Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by Elzakzaky: 11:28am On Jan 11, 2021
China112:
Atleast it's good there is no children between them yet
Are we reading the same thread?

1 Like

Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by Omoslim26: 11:29am On Jan 11, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:

WILL YOU SHUT UP THERE!!!

Ma nigga why so angry naa grin
MajorOvakporaye:

WILL YOU SHUT UP THERE!!!

Ma nigga why do angry naa

take life jejely and wayoly ooo

Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by The5DME(m): 11:29am On Jan 11, 2021
I'm not married, so i have nothing to contribute.
Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by simplesearch: 11:29am On Jan 11, 2021
As you make your bed so you shall lie on it. Marriage is not a scam, if you read a biology text to answer a physics question you shall fail woefully and must so do. Marriage is honorable in all things but when one or both party refuse to follow the owner's manual, it won't work for you. You start dating from secondary or uni while committing fornication all along, after 2 years the joy is off marriage because of see finish and trust issue that surely must set in everything collapses. Instead of diagnosing yourselves as the root cause of your problem you start shifting the goal post, blaming a time tested institution for your failure instead of repenting and work on yourself. Marriage is not a scam, the scammers are those who refuse to follow due process as highlighted by the one who from the beginning, said 'it is not good for a man to be alone' and that marriage is honorable in all things because two are better than one.
So, if your marriage is sinking because it was built on the sand, you need to turn around and seek for the rock AGES that never fails. In conclusion, instead of opting out and calling it a scam try to look inward and understand where things began to drift, prayerfully seek for divine wisdom and assistance to make it work again.

7 Likes

Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by The5DME(m): 11:29am On Jan 11, 2021
UDUJ:

Nice write up. This makes sense.

And this your statement in your last paragraph I pasted below cracks me up cheesy

Nice one cool
good morning sir. Please can I discuss something with you sir if you don't mind?
Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by chival(f): 11:31am On Jan 11, 2021
I think the problem these days is a lack of maturity and willingness to sacrifice or compromise. Many people want to continue to enjoy living the life of s single person while married. I have been married for 12 years and quite frankly, it hasn't been a walk in the park, but determination, sacrifice and prayer have kept us going. Marriages usually experience their worst upheaval during the first five years, and it's important to approach it with wisdom and a willingness to compromise.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by Romanoff(f): 11:31am On Jan 11, 2021
Midas01:
In all that you mentioned you omitted the most. Important thing...Love.

You're 100% right but a marriage without love is no marriage at all.

And you think there is no love in friendship?
Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by Angelfrost(m): 11:31am On Jan 11, 2021
Honestly, marriages will keep failing and breaking up because most young people today are not well taught or enlightened on what makes marriage work...

A successful marriage is not that different from a successful business empire (don't take my word for it... Do some research)!
That a successful business man fails in marriage is more than likely because he didn't apply the same principles.

A lot of people take the sole emotional route when it comes to matrimony. This is pure recipe for disaster!!! It will interest, even shock, most of you to know that most of successful and long lasting unions are not made up of faithful, romantic, or generally most emotion driven people.

The main thing after godliness, is compatibility! The next is respect and mutual interests... Couples who share and pursue very similar goals in life will more than likely stay married even in the midst of infidelity and familial crisis.

Love comes quite secondarily tbh... Though, its presence makes the other main factors even better.

3 Likes

Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 11, 2021
I don't know about you, but I love my husband/best friend, and he does too. My marriage will last and we will grow old together.

2 Likes

Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by Bede2u(m): 11:33am On Jan 11, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
Marriage na scam

Baby mama sure me die...

you are a real nigger grin
Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by UDUJ(m): 11:34am On Jan 11, 2021
The5DME:
good morning sir. Please can I discuss something with you sir if you don't mind?

I hardly check my nairaland emails because I receive a lot. But go ahead and send the email, I will check today and respond
Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by alphaconde(m): 11:34am On Jan 11, 2021
JoeEeL:

Believe me, its an entirely naive assumption to think you can do worse than a woman

Let me ask you a question. How many women can you sleep with (and ejaculate) in a day? Maybe 2 or 3 (max)

But you know a woman can sleep with 10 different men in a day right? Or have you not seen ashawos or young sex workers who confess that their madams make them sleep with as much as 10 or even 15 men in a day? They do not have erection and do not release, so the sky is nearly the limit to them -- but not for you.

Guy, open eye abeg

where in the entire thread before quoting me did anyone mention sex?

1 Like

Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by uuzba(m): 11:34am On Jan 11, 2021
RealSolution001:
Seems marriage has continually become less important by the day. A friend we were together in school back then met me in a joint yesterday unwinding and immediately uttered, "o boy, I don divorce o". I was shocked cos I wasn't aware of his marriage. When in school, there was this course mate he was seeing, never knew they took it to marriage level. However, regardless of when they might have gotten married, I don't think the marriage was up to 2 years. I tried to ask him what happened but he said later as the place was too rowdy.

What has become marriages these days?
We are at the end of time. People are unable to keep commitments in this generation.
Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by Samakus(m): 11:34am On Jan 11, 2021
Romanoff:
This marriage matter.

This....

Ladies, gentlemen and all those yet to make up their mind...

Is the microcosm of what marriage should be about!

Can I marry asap?

3 Likes

Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by Romanoff(f): 11:35am On Jan 11, 2021
Samakus:

This....

Ladies, gentlemen and all those yet to make up their mind...

Is the microcosm of what marriage should be about!

Can I marry asap?

Lol. I am already married.
Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 11, 2021
UDUJ:

You just need to learn how to avoid letting some comments here get you worked up. Most of us old timers are used to these comments and completely numb to them.

You see once you realize that we have a whole lot of teens and frustrated students on this forum ( them being home for so long contributes to the stress as well) as well as adults who use any opportunity to post profanities just to make themselves feel a little better. Once you see it the way I see it you will just start ignoring such childish and immature comments.
Your moniker sounds very familiar. Are you a mod?
Well you do have a point. But do we allow the hatred grow beyond what it is to something far worse because children have infiltrated the forum? Back in the days, far back as 10 years ago when I got to know about this platform, nairaland was such an amazing place to be! Right now, the stench of misogyny, tribal/ethnic wars have gotten so thick, some of us can't breath. It's gotten out of hand.

3 Likes

Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by The5DME(m): 11:35am On Jan 11, 2021
UDUJ:

I hardly check my nairaland emails because I receive a lot. But go ahead and send the email, I will check today and respond
thank you sir.
Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by Apktotheworld: 11:35am On Jan 11, 2021
Romanoff:
This marriage matter.

You are one of the 'fewerly few sensibles' on this platform. Bless you pon this one.

2 Likes

Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 11, 2021
any true data reseller here,i need 1gig mtn 300naira own o,08064357013.
Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by The5DME(m): 11:37am On Jan 11, 2021
Chii59:

Your moniker sounds very familiar. Are you a mod?
Well you do have a point. But do we allow the hatred grow beyond what it is to something far worse because children have infiltrated the forum? Back in the days, far back as 10 years ago when I got to know about this platform, nairaland was such an amazing place to be! Right now, the stench of misogyny, tribal/ethnic wars have gotten so thick, some of us can't breath. It's gotten out of hand.
do t take this here too serious. Most of the misgynystic post here are just for fun.

Gracias.
Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by biggy26: 11:37am On Jan 11, 2021
Romanoff:
This marriage matter.

Very well said! Are you married?

1 Like

Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by Apktotheworld: 11:38am On Jan 11, 2021
post=97943401:
Getting married is not an achievement in life as people see it in this part of the world.
If you are lucky to be in a good and perfect or near perfect marriage, be happy and thank God for your life.
Better to be divorced than to be killed by an abusive partner.
Our Kobo!

Very True.

You can read our post one more time Lipo!

MANNA I am with you on this. Thank God and enjoy your marriage. No be to dey carry am around like one medal of honour.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mrs Charity Aiyedogbon Is Missing (photo) / Man Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday With A Crocodile In Edo State. Photos / One Of My Sons Looks Exactly Like My Late Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.