Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,363 members, 7,780,995 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:10 AM

Truckload Of Fulani People Intercepted In Kogi State - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Truckload Of Fulani People Intercepted In Kogi State (47982 Views)

A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters / Abuja Schools Shut Down As A Truckload Of Bandits Arrives Border Town / Amotekun Arrests Truckload Of Herdsmen Going To Ibarapa, Recovers 25 Guns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truckload Of Fulani People Intercepted In Kogi State by dragunov: 9:13pm On Jan 11, 2021
hansomb:
Maybe arewa youths should start stopping every luxurious bus coming to the NORTH and start asking questions.

People don't come into the North in luxurious buses just to occupy the bushes and desert in the North.

4 Likes

Re: Truckload Of Fulani People Intercepted In Kogi State by dragunov: 9:15pm On Jan 11, 2021
Litmus:
Truckload Of Yoruba People Intercepted In Bauchi State

Truckload Of Igbo People Intercepted In Oyo State

Doesn’t read right, does it? undecided

I’m uncomfortable with this whole Fulani demonisation trend right now in Nigeria. Thing is, when we argue that Fulani’s deserve these “special approach” and forward first hand experiences and broader examples that support why, let us remember that first hand experiences and broader examples can be brought to support the demonisation of any group of people for which “special approach” has been adopted. This is why pogroms begin and we as humans know; yet, later, people/history question how this or that society came to permit such episodes.

Oga litmus, please go onto the labs and test chemicals. Stop talking about social issues you know nothing about.

2 Likes

Re: Truckload Of Fulani People Intercepted In Kogi State by MosheDayan: 9:20pm On Jan 11, 2021
BabaOwen:
On what basis are foreigners moving around like this all over the country causing problems.

Which kin nonsense be this now. How can a Fulani man from Sokoto be causing problems for Yoruba in Ekiti? Which kin nonsense unity be this bayi angry
the Fulanis and Yoruba people are cousins. 4+4 grin
Re: Truckload Of Fulani People Intercepted In Kogi State by Tumbulum: 9:22pm On Jan 11, 2021
tsdarkside:
this is real marginalization....fulanis are nigerians too....

igbos can move around in numbers but fulanis cant....

and somebody said its ipobians that are killin people in south east and blamin fulanis....
Shut up terrorist herdsman. Igbos don't live in bushes and have never occupied someones land without paying for it.
Re: Truckload Of Fulani People Intercepted In Kogi State by Tumbulum: 9:33pm On Jan 11, 2021
Queseda:
Keep stereotyping Fulani for no good reason! The hypocrisy will kill this country. Nyamirin can be allowed to move in large number to all part of the country but Fulani are sent back as if it's not one Nigeria. Are Nyamirin more Nigerian than Fulani?
nyamiri don't occupy peoples land without asking for permission unlike Fulani that just move in into peoples land and occupy and even go ahead to send people out
Re: Truckload Of Fulani People Intercepted In Kogi State by Tumbulum: 9:35pm On Jan 11, 2021
Miracle1991:
they have the right to travel to anywhere in Nigeria as far as they are Nigerians,they ow nobody explanation. We have many igbos traveling to Lagos and Abuja, Kano, kaduna,Jos on a daily basis. What will you say if they are send back to the east on a flimsy excuse of not satisfied with their explanation.
shut up terrorist. Why should they travel and go inside someone's ancestral land to stay for free. Who does that in this 21century

2 Likes

Re: Truckload Of Fulani People Intercepted In Kogi State by dragunov: 9:36pm On Jan 11, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

Sorry correft me but I didnt see anywhere where they said they unleashed violence on a community. Looks litk they were just travelling.

Its called preemption. Other communities who ignored them and just concluded that they were travelers are currently paying for that mistake.
Re: Truckload Of Fulani People Intercepted In Kogi State by dragunov: 9:45pm On Jan 11, 2021
PicLtd:
Fulanis have the right to stay and live in Kogi. They conquered it many years before the British. It is their birthright.
I will advice you for the last time, stop inhaling vulcanizing gum.

2 Likes

Re: Truckload Of Fulani People Intercepted In Kogi State by Jaqenhghar: 9:45pm On Jan 11, 2021
dragunov:

Its called preemption. Other communities who ignored them and just concluded that they were travelers are currently paying for that mistake.

Knowing how Niggeria works, if these people were really trouble makers, no one will stop them. I have learnt that it's easy to make scapegoats of soft targets ignoring the real threat. That is the naija way.
Re: Truckload Of Fulani People Intercepted In Kogi State by Miracle1991: 9:46pm On Jan 11, 2021
Tumbulum:
shut up terrorist. Why should they travel and go inside someone's ancestral land to stay for free. Who does that in this 21century
can you please use your brain if you have one. Go back and read, is there anywhere where the statement said they were going to stay free in someone's ancestoral Land? Or maybe call your grandma to help you read.
Re: Truckload Of Fulani People Intercepted In Kogi State by tsdarkside(m): 9:51pm On Jan 11, 2021
Tumbulum:
Shut up terrorist herdsman. Igbos don't live in bushes and have never occupied someones land without paying for it.

you,Shut up....
Re: Truckload Of Fulani People Intercepted In Kogi State by tsdarkside(m): 9:53pm On Jan 11, 2021
dragunov:

Fulanis from all over Africa are Nigerians, abi. So because you are a Nigerian you can just move aimlessly to any part of the country without being able to explain your mission. You can just go anywhere without paying rents or buying properties; just occupying other people's family lands and ancestral home without paying any price? Abi?

and you automaticaly know,those in the photos are not Fulanis from Nigeria....??

thunda fire ipob....

1 Like

Re: Truckload Of Fulani People Intercepted In Kogi State by dragunov: 10:04pm On Jan 11, 2021
Organs:

So in 2021 youre still listening and quoting Nnamdi Kanu? Also, i hope you know its Igbos that migrate the most? Fulani cattle rearers are nomadic people looking for grazing for their cattle. Stop making this ethnic and pointing fingers. We have a security breakdown in Nigeria, there are criminal elements and crimes all over Nigeria. There are so many igbos supplying arms to boko haram members, you have ritual killers in south west and murders in south south and fake drug manufacturers and baby factory folks in the east as well as kidnappers, insurgency and killers in the North. It is all over, lets blame the govt and look for solution. Its not about pointing fingers.

Maybe its high time they stop this fruitless normadism and look at other modern and viable options. Like going back to Futa Djallon.

2 Likes

Re: Truckload Of Fulani People Intercepted In Kogi State by Tumbulum: 10:14pm On Jan 11, 2021
tsdarkside:

you,Shut up....
terrorist. Others live inside the city. You choose to live inside the bush terrorizing innocent villagers. Don't worry when power shift to the south we would show you where you belong

1 Like

Re: Truckload Of Fulani People Intercepted In Kogi State by tsdarkside(m): 10:17pm On Jan 11, 2021
Tumbulum:
terrorist. Others live inside the city. You choose to live inside the bush terrorizing innocent villagers. Don't worry when power shift to the south we would show you where you belong

sharrap....
Re: Truckload Of Fulani People Intercepted In Kogi State by Esandoctor(m): 10:23pm On Jan 11, 2021
Come and see the way they troop in Benin city through aduwawa bypass this evening I fear
Re: Truckload Of Fulani People Intercepted In Kogi State by Djeszy: 10:30pm On Jan 11, 2021
Re: Truckload Of Fulani People Intercepted In Kogi State by McTobe(m): 11:02pm On Jan 11, 2021
Well you have a point but what of their cultural dynamics. Considering their poor level of exposure to western education they rarely go for modern houses instead they will set up camps in bushes. I understand that this whole rise in emotion is because of the regular clashes between herders and their host communities.
Firstpage:

We know their modus operandi. They send in their children and wives then the men will move in at night with their weapons killing the natives.

Ask yourself where are the husbands and fathers of those women and children. That’s a red flag in itself.

Secondly, why do they move into the bushes without and setting up camps without paying rent? Is that how other Nigerians behave?
Re: Truckload Of Fulani People Intercepted In Kogi State by Organs(m): 11:57pm On Jan 11, 2021
dragunov:

Maybe its high time they stop this fruitless normadism and look at other modern and viable options. Like going back to Futa Djallon.

Agreed, absolutely. however, we need alternatives, trainings, enabling environment and infrastructure.
Re: Truckload Of Fulani People Intercepted In Kogi State by guvna(m): 2:10am On Jan 12, 2021
Send the animals back to Chad or Niģer!!

1 Like

Re: Truckload Of Fulani People Intercepted In Kogi State by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:45am On Jan 12, 2021
1Sharon:

Your comment was going well till you said "Hausa/Fulani"

They aren't the same.

You're right,Hausa and Fulani are ethnically different people. I deliberately categorized or lumped them together in that statement you referenced because majority of Hausas are still willing tools in the hands of Fulanis.

Hausas are one of the finest tribes in Africa. A typical Hausa man or woman is very friendly,trustworthy and quite accommodating. They are the single largest tribe in west Africa. It is quite unfortunate that such a people would accept to play a second fiddle role to a minority tribe - fulani.

Huasas have to start telling us that they are not same as fulani. Their docility and gullibility must stop !

1 Like

Re: Truckload Of Fulani People Intercepted In Kogi State by Szkpytqgdcvx925: 5:09am On Jan 12, 2021
OROSUNBOLB:
War is coming but only fulanis seem to be ready for it ! I don't know why people are not seeing the handwritings on the wall ? Nigeria is the only and last place fulanis all over west Africa can refer to as their stronghold now in Africa now. They are being flushed out elsewhere from Central Africa Republic to Mali,Guinea etc. They desire a home state in Africa and have settled for Nigeria. They are ready to do anything,including an all out war,to realise this objective. It is a major reason why Mr Buhari was desperate to be President of Nigeria again.

Only a stupid person will fail to see that Buhari is committed to the realisation of fulani hegemonic agenda than any other thing else. Why did he open our borders for fulani people all over west Africa to move into Nigeria without passing through immigration procedure as foreigners ?

I have noticed in recent times, anywhere I go in all major cities of south west,there is always ,at least, a Hausa/fulani man at every strategic junction pretending to be selling water Mellon or some kind of fruits. Spies ? Hmm,time will tell. I challenged a particular one somewhere in Ibadan recently because he just came from nowhere and started selling water Mellon at the junction leading to my Aunt's house. While I was with him,in an attempt to figure out the state he came from,a lady met us there and started speaking in French to the fruit seller ! I was like what the Bleep ? We speak English in Nigeria man,who are you ? The lady told me that she discovered the man could speak French the first time she patronized him and that's why she has been coming to buy fruits from him. When I asked the idiot where he came from in Nigeria ,he said Sokoto. He could not even pronounce Sokoto appropriately like a typical Nigerian northerner.

The truth is that these aliens from all over west Africa are here and they are up to no good. We have a duty as Nigerians to dislodge them from our midst.

Be ready !

Fool.
Re: Truckload Of Fulani People Intercepted In Kogi State by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:21am On Jan 12, 2021
Szkpytqgdcvx925:

I am a Fool.

We know already !
Re: Truckload Of Fulani People Intercepted In Kogi State by dragunov: 7:29am On Jan 12, 2021
tsdarkside:

and you automaticaly know,those in the photos are not Fulanis from Nigeria....??

thunda fire ipob....

And assuming they are Nigerians, that extends an automatic license to roam aimlessly about and occupy farmlands and bushes belonging to the ancestral territory of others without any payment or lease?

Can you build a house on a land that is not yours even if it is behind your people's backyard? Or can you occupy another man's house without paying rents even when that person is your village man? Mtchewwwe!

3 Likes

Re: Truckload Of Fulani People Intercepted In Kogi State by Firstpage: 8:55am On Jan 12, 2021
Jaqenhghar:
....and you kbow they are not Nigerians because you checked their passports abi

You know they are Nigerians because you checked their passport?

1 Like

Re: Truckload Of Fulani People Intercepted In Kogi State by Firstpage: 8:57am On Jan 12, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

Who is the vagabond. What makes these peolle vagabonds? Becaie they beling to a tribe? If you say they are the ones causing mayhem where are the weapons?

You need to check the meaning of vagabond. Normal humans move about knowing where they are going. Pay rent and live in cities and villages. But these animals move into bushes, set up camps and starts causing troubles with the local farmers. Tell your brothers to migrate like other Nigerians do.

1 Like

Re: Truckload Of Fulani People Intercepted In Kogi State by Bede2u(m): 8:59am On Jan 12, 2021
tsdarkside:

who gives a fvck in what you are good in....??

soo,we should tolerate igbo criminals more because of that....??
Igbo criminals sell drugs to buyers who know the risks. Fulani criminals are mindless killers. Big difference

1 Like

Re: Truckload Of Fulani People Intercepted In Kogi State by tsdarkside(m): 1:52pm On Jan 12, 2021
Bede2u:
Igbo criminals sell drugs to buyers who know the risks. Fulani criminals are mindless killers. Big difference

nawa....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators (Video, Photos) / Atiku Floors Buhari In Enugu As Buhari Fails To Secure 25 Percent Vote / New Minimum Wage Begins Before End Of Sept ―FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.