Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,697 members, 7,802,053 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

It Is Unsafe To Reopen Universities Now – ASUU - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / It Is Unsafe To Reopen Universities Now – ASUU (35460 Views)

FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities / Letter Ordering VCs To Reopen Universities / Register Our Union Now, ASUU’s Rival, CONUA Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Unsafe To Reopen Universities Now – ASUU by Tilykay(m): 7:17pm On Jan 11, 2021
joxxy01:
Bro you didn't see his name, na confirm zombie naw
cheesy grin grin grin.. I just saw it on... Confirmed zombie. No be small thing o..

1 Like

Re: It Is Unsafe To Reopen Universities Now – ASUU by otokx(m): 7:17pm On Jan 11, 2021
One excuse too many.
Re: It Is Unsafe To Reopen Universities Now – ASUU by Fmghewzy(m): 7:26pm On Jan 11, 2021
Tilykay:

It's you who should keep quiet. Even a shoe shiner these days have an android phone. The school WiFi could do. So what should happen? That till Covid-19 is over.

Idiot !!read !!!!!!
was that the only point I started,slowpoke.
Re: It Is Unsafe To Reopen Universities Now – ASUU by Coinbased: 7:28pm On Jan 11, 2021
Really
Re: It Is Unsafe To Reopen Universities Now – ASUU by Fmghewzy(m): 7:29pm On Jan 11, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Take it easy dude... Its never a war

No vex jare,ASUU dey vex me seriously.
Re: It Is Unsafe To Reopen Universities Now – ASUU by Jostoman: 7:37pm On Jan 11, 2021
paradiseadams:
Make una nor even try am o.i wan graduate by 2022 o.
this ASSU chairman should be the next NLC chairman after the expiration of the current figure head chairman called AYUBA WABA.

1 Like

Re: It Is Unsafe To Reopen Universities Now – ASUU by fayruka(m): 7:40pm On Jan 11, 2021
see these Motherfuckers. Since more than ten months that corona issue don emerge, u no put measures in place now that u won resume, they are now bringing stupid excuses. Private unis and polytechnics resumes last year and went on break, yet no problem was encountered. I've been saying ASUU is one of nigeria's problem aswear
Re: It Is Unsafe To Reopen Universities Now – ASUU by Scamperlee(m): 7:51pm On Jan 11, 2021
I am sure FUTA is ready
They should let me do my MSC Oral defense ASAP
Time wait for nobody
Re: It Is Unsafe To Reopen Universities Now – ASUU by Tilykay(m): 8:22pm On Jan 11, 2021
Fmghewzy:

Idiot !!read !!!!!!
was that the only point I started,slowpoke.
I feel your pain.
Re: It Is Unsafe To Reopen Universities Now – ASUU by Fmghewzy(m): 8:24pm On Jan 11, 2021
Tilykay:

I feel your pain.

Re: It Is Unsafe To Reopen Universities Now – ASUU by olusun43(m): 10:12pm On Jan 11, 2021
martius101:

abi oooo rii ni...iru Wala wo leleyi Bai?
Ee ri ni.. Oti su mi Oloun.
Re: It Is Unsafe To Reopen Universities Now – ASUU by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 11, 2021
Does PDF of that novel exist?
Re: It Is Unsafe To Reopen Universities Now – ASUU by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 11, 2021
post=97947696:
ASUU and their.......

Does PDF of that novel exist?
Re: It Is Unsafe To Reopen Universities Now – ASUU by Iamjozzycool: 1:06am On Jan 12, 2021
This is really bad! Bad governance looking for a way to fill their stomach all in the name of Corona that we all know its political motivated. World health organization tackling just one so call pandemic for about 2 years. Is this not devilish. See how there plans are gradually working trying to reduce world population and subject everyone online. Later they will say its compulsory to take the vaccine for all students. Is this world not.coming to an end? Well, as for me, I'm not moved by any decisive plans. With God Almighty

I stand.
Re: It Is Unsafe To Reopen Universities Now – ASUU by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:58am On Jan 12, 2021
Bunch of lazy lecturers enjoying money they never worked for. Shame on these time and destinies obstructionist.
Re: It Is Unsafe To Reopen Universities Now – ASUU by paradiseadams: 6:33am On Jan 12, 2021
Drone95:
is your school not doing online lectures?
no,i go to a public university.
Re: It Is Unsafe To Reopen Universities Now – ASUU by johnikule: 6:59am On Jan 12, 2021
I'm sure these lectures don't even want to work again
Re: It Is Unsafe To Reopen Universities Now – ASUU by abisolagladys(f): 8:18am On Jan 12, 2021
BigDawsNet:
Cant student resume on virtual classroom for the time being

All the school need is to provide a unique zoom ID number on each student portal

Attend your class online

It so simple...

Zoom works on mobile phone too

Will the school provide data and electricity

Abi you think it is everybody that can afford these things

1 Like

Re: It Is Unsafe To Reopen Universities Now – ASUU by BigDawsNet: 9:05am On Jan 12, 2021
abisolagladys:

Will the school provide data and electricity

Abi you think it is everybody that can afford these things

Why electricity?

We not talking about desktop system here

And the school will not provide data either

Its going to bs affordable only design for zoom class
Re: It Is Unsafe To Reopen Universities Now – ASUU by ofiko123(m): 9:37am On Jan 12, 2021
Then shot it down permanently then..
Re: It Is Unsafe To Reopen Universities Now – ASUU by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 12, 2021
Stylishly waiting for FG to fulfil its promise before you resume
Re: It Is Unsafe To Reopen Universities Now – ASUU by Drone95(m): 5:36pm On Jan 16, 2021
paradiseadams:
no,i go to a public university.
some public schools run the online lectures. Sassy sure of Olabisi Onabanjo university in Ogun state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Write A Personal Statement Or Statement Of Purpose / He Speaks English Well But Can Not Read And Write / ICPC Rescued Female Student Who Had Spent 12 Years On Campus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.