Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,841 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:00 AM

Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? (90287 Views)

Why Do Couples Lose Interest In Each Other After Marriage? / FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Their Wives After Few Years In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by jacoik(m): 10:31am On Jan 18, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

Women use sex to buy love. Men use love to buy sex. Like any economic transaction each party is looking to find a bargain, i.e. spend the minimum amount of their currency to purchase the maximum amount of the service they need. So once women have gotten the man's commitment, they will thereafter spend as little sex as is necessary to keep him from straying to another market. Whereas, once a man has acquired the woman's sexual favours, he will spend the minimum amount of love and commitment to keep her from withholding them. The best solution is to marry more than one wife. Thereafter, they can share the sexual burden among themselves, and the man can pretend to love all of them equally and share a little of his attention among each of them; satisfying all parties involved.

Factoid of life. Free of charge for you.
guy, I no know the kind your mama rub on your head when she born you because you get too much oil for head with this comment
Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by udemzyudex(m): 10:36am On Jan 18, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

They can cater for as many as they wish to if they restrict their standards to that which they can afford and not allow show to rule their spending. That is what our grandfathers did.

I was expecting you to answer all the questions he asked.
Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by jacoik(m): 10:37am On Jan 18, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

With polygamy, there would be rivalry. Each woman would double up on her efforts to keep more of their mutual husband's attention. There will also always be a nagging feeling that another wife is getting more sex than her, and this will trigger the wife to try to get even more from the husband (keeping a greater share of the market so to speak). Finally, a woman always finds a man infinitely more attractive when he is not readily available to her beck and call; and it also triggers their possessiveness when other available females find him attractive. All these complexities will work in his favour.

A woman in a female herd does not think the same way as a woman with exclusive attention to a man. Polygamy is a woman leveller and destroys all their transactional techniques; that is why women hate it. It is like the difference between a customer's options in a monopoly and in a free market; the man being the customer in this case.
guy, over sense just dey worry u my guy. abeg if u never marry ehhhh I get two sisters wey just grad. from unilag last year, I can give u the two to marry because u too dey make sense
Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by Lagosinter1: 10:39am On Jan 18, 2021
Ilekokonit:
Most black women lose interest in sex after 2 kids.

It could be because some were circumcised and so do not have the most sensitive part of their Instruments intact anymore. Their clitoris may have been chopped off. The clitoris is meant to be like a mini penis that gets engorged with blood when aroused and it has a cap like the penis and so just like a man whose penile cap has been chopped off may never reach orgasm, likewise a woman whose entire clitoris has been hacked off may never achieve orgasm ans so sex to such damaged women is like a chore as they don't enjoy it and only engage in it to trap a man for marriage and kids.

Also, one of the major causes why black women lose interest in sex after 2 kids is because after each child birth, black women damage the lining of their vaginas by steaming it with boiling water when they sit on potties filled with boiling water, herbs and Dettol all in the name of healing the insides of their reproductive tract. This has the effect of cooking the insides of their vagina to a point where they no longer have much feeling in their vagina as the sensitive nerves in their vagina has been damaged beyond repair and because they can not feel anything in their vagina (barring a horse dick), they shy away from sex which they no longer enjoy because they have with their own hands damaged their own vagina.

This is before factoring in that after 2 kids, their vaginas has been stretched / widened and at times torn by a difficult child birth and so with them now boiling their vaginas by sitting of a potty filled with boiling water, the result is that their vaginas are no longer fit for purpose as they can no longer feel their husbands dick and they then start using sex as a weapon by denying the man sex and so the man has no choice and decides to satisfy his natural urges outside with a woman who gives him sexual healing and also treats him better than his wife who by now is only interested in the kids and loves neglecting her husbands needs.

Any scientific back up about damaging the vagina?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 18, 2021
Aliii:
oga you are messing with economics.. It has eating you up so bad

Lol. Are you an economist?
Sorry.
Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 18, 2021
jacoik:
guy, over sense just dey worry u my guy. abeg if u never marry ehhhh I get two sisters wey just grad. from unilag last year, I can give u the two to marry because u too dey make sense

Graduate single ladies over 20? I don't touch them, no offense.

I've already set my sights on a homely young widow of a deceased family friend of mine. She says she would like to wait for a year at least for propriety's sake (personally, I don't care about propriety, but obviously she does). The advantage is that she is already close to my present wife so they'll hopefully get along well together when the time comes, plus I don't mind raising her daughter like my own since she's my close friend's.

There is already another young lady I'm considering, but not too sure how that would turn out yet.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by Jimmy231: 10:54am On Jan 18, 2021
esthel:
I think you should contribute intelligently and logically. This post isn't for people like you. Mind you "All of them" includes your mother, sisters, aunties,female friends" etc so you need to watch your words.
Including Your Mum
Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by Hotbutt(f): 10:57am On Jan 18, 2021
tarantino1:

Majority of the women also gain unnecessary fat everywhere as well. They have no right to demand fit men.

Look at your mummy and see if I'm lying

You point is sooo invalid.

Majority of Women get fat because of Childbearing. When they get Pregnant, there is General Hormone increase. This hormone increases the secretion of Fat and distributes it round the whole body.
They get fat becos they are carrying children for their said "Husbands".

But as for the Husbands,
1) Are they getting Pregnant....NO.
2) Are they carrying children in their bodies for 9 months.....NO.
3) Are their Hormones spiking during the period of Child bearing or during Pregnancy leading to distribution of FAT....NO..NO...NO...NO....NO.

So why getting FAT and developing BEER BELLY all your life thereby making them look SO UGLY, UNATTRACTIVE AND DISGUSTING.

Most even develop beer belly and u will think they are heavily pregnant or the ones into child bearing.

All because of BEER...BEER...BEER...BEER...BEER....BEER...BEER.
Enriching Nigerian Bottling Company.

It's so Disheartening angry

After they will start complaining that the wives don't want to sleep with them. I laugh in French cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 18, 2021
udemzyudex:

I was expecting you to answer all the questions he asked.

I think it's a she, and I did.
Our grandfathers didn't have two heads. The reason why they were able to cater for many wives was that they controlled the spending. They didn't permit their wives into guilt tripping them into making unnecessary trips to Dubai or buying unnecessary SUVs to go to church in. Feminists have turned a real man to one who is weak and servile to his wife in return for her financial contributions (most of which is spent financing a lifestyle of her own choosing). On the contrary, a real man is one who is strong and can cater for his wives; keeping them within the limits of what he can afford, not striving to keep up with what they want.

Admittedly, polygamy is not for every man. Many men are weak and feminine.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by Degrezhaa: 10:58am On Jan 18, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

I've already set my sights on a homely young widow of a deceased family friend of mine. She says she would like to wait for a year at least for propriety's sake (personally, I don't care about propriety, but obviously she does). The advantage is that she is already close to my present wife so they'll hopefully get along well together when the time comes, plus I don't mind raising her daughter like my own since she's my close friend's.

There is already another young lady I'm considering, but not too sure how that would turn out yet.
Odogwu.... grin

I have been following you boss. I like the fact that you have diverse knowledge on many things and the way you explain them on text is excellent.

Hoping to learn more from you boss.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by Slyguy: 10:59am On Jan 18, 2021
i don't know what the solution is but communication hasn't worked so far for me.
Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 18, 2021
concept65:

Lol grin gosh you are so dreamy... you really live in fantasy land....or it is that the women in your village can be manipulated in this way? Set them up in polygamous mess and watch them fight over u? Even women in the most backward of villages value themselves these days and wouldn't allow such. Wake up! This is the 21st century!

Very wrong. Just don't marry a feminist. My present wife is educated and a professional, and she's absolutely ok with my marrying a second. They are even friends. Don't believe that NL women are the standard for how women think. Most of the ones on NL are over exposed to Western thought, and even so, I think if the time comes, quite a number of them will accept polygamy for their husbands; despite their arguments here.

Besides, a woman is only what her husband trains her to be.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by Jimmy231: 11:01am On Jan 18, 2021
CalliDora1:
undecided
Na food?

On a more serious note though, I think what usually causes it is, the woman is most times overwhelmed with the wifely duties at the homefront. in the process she's expended therefore sex will be the last thing on her mind as the passion for it will have died from exaustion from doing chores. If you observed, it usually happens after the kids have started coming and the workload has increased.

If the man can make arrangements for a house help ( not necessarily a live-in help) to assist with the chores, the woman will be more relaxed to reason sex as it's only a relaxed mind that can get a woman in the mood tongue.

Ironically they still (the women) got to look for same sex outside. Marriage na scam

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by yeman1(m): 11:03am On Jan 18, 2021
Honestly ,it's only God can save us in this marriage. I remembered my neighbor fights almost everyday , wife do complain body pains every time cos of house chores which made her to reject her husband every time. So husband decided to be doing all the house chores but she still denied him of sex, then the man employ house help to do everything at home, but she refused the man still. She said she doesn't have urge , then the man said sometimes she gives her head , romance her and all sorts just to let her calm but she refused oh. So the man said he wants to divorce her with 2 children. So what do you think about this one ?
Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by yeman1(m): 11:06am On Jan 18, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

Very wrong. Just don't marry a feminist. My present wife is educated and a professional, and she's absolutely ok with my marrying a second. They are even friends. Don't believe that NL women are the standard for how women think. Most of the ones on NL are over exposed to Western thought, and even so, I think if the time comes, quite a number of them will accept polygamy for their husbands; despite their arguments here.

My woman will never and never accept that, one day I told her, she said she would leave for life and never come back
Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 18, 2021
Kingstanding:
. From today henceforth I give you a new name. King Solomon of our time. Wisdom no go kill you. For those who got one wife it's old age that they will know that they are not better than a single man.

You know, you just made me think of something. I wonder why Christianity does not accept polygamy. If Christian scripture is to be believed, Christians recognize king Solomon as the wisest man in the world, and in his wisdom, he was also the most polygamous. Therefore it is wise to marry many. Shouldn't one emulate wise men in all things?

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by concept65: 11:15am On Jan 18, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

Ok oo! Im all glad to hear that your wife is an educated, working professional. I'll assume she's smart too and therefore isn't being manipulated into polygamy, so she'll walk out if she chooses to if this doesn't work out for her.

I don't subscribe to feminism either, i think its trash.
Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 18, 2021
yeman1:

My woman will never and never accept that, one day I told her, she said she would leave for life and never come back

It depends on the dynamics in your home. If you are the full provider for the home, she won't mind, as long as you continue to provide for her at the same standard. That is really all that women want from a marriage. In fact, the reason why they hate rivalry is because it breaks their monopoly on the man and increases the risk of their man's wealth being shared among others.

And she's probably fake threatening you. Women do engage in hysterics a lot. Of course, if you value her presence in your home more than having a happier married life including a more vibrant sex life, you could give in to her threat. Otherwise, I'd call her bluff. Ten to one, she'll probably just frown face for a month or two, and when she sees nothing has changed in her life, she'll cool back down. Don't home them together though if you want peace. A woman doesn't share her palace with another woman. That is non negotiable. Build or rent another home for second wife.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 18, 2021
concept65:

Ok oo! Im all glad to hear that your wife is an educated, working professional. I'll assume she's smart too and therefore isn't being manipulated into polygamy, so she'll walk out if she chooses to if this doesn't work out for her.

I don't subscribe to feminism either, i think its trash.

A marriage is a contract. Anyone is free to walk out at anytime for any reason. If she does, she'll probably find someone else to marry her.
But she won't. She says she's totally cool with it. I'm going with that.
Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 18, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

What you said is the truth.

You must be a red piller.

whats wrong with single ladies that are graduates and over 20?
Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by iInjureHerYansh: 11:21am On Jan 18, 2021
mariahAngel:

Don't mind him.

Polygamy will lead you to an early grave because of sex. No go do pass yourself o!
Like he said. Women dislike Polygamy cos they won't have the leverage to manipulate the man using sex as weaponry. So I agree with whatever gaslighting point you'll put up to alter his brilliant emancipating views embarassed
Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 18, 2021
Richandcuteguy:

What you said is the truth.

You must be a red piller.

I agree with some of the redpill idea, but not all of it. More like a traditionalist. Our elders were redpillers of a sort, but they didn't believe that the solution to women playing them was to play women in return. That's where I disagree with redpillers

Richandcuteguy:

whats wrong with single ladies that are graduates and over 20?

To put it politely, they've seen life...and unseen it...and reseen it again.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by iInjureHerYansh: 11:33am On Jan 18, 2021
CalliDora1:
undecided
Na food?

On a more serious note though, I think what usually causes it is, the woman is most times overwhelmed with the wifely duties at the homefront. in the process she's expended therefore sex will be the last thing on her mind as the passion for it will have died from exaustion from doing chores. If you observed, it usually happens after the kids have started coming and the workload has increased.

If the man can make arrangements for a house help ( not necessarily a live-in help) to assist with the chores, the woman will be more relaxed to reason sex as it's only a relaxed mind that can get a woman in the mood tongue.

And the woman also using it as weapon to manipulate the husband. I have helped you completed it. Thank me later kiss
Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 18, 2021
Evolutionlove:

There are too many "mentally lazy adult babies" In Nigeria. All most of them know Is "Chase Money, Fvck, Drink, Smoke Scam, Womanize, No Quality Living" The amount of "Quality Real Sane Men" (Not In Terms Of Finance" In Nigeria are not up to 20%. I have never for once got tired of doing my apartment chores most times when I'm less busy. I cook, clean, laundry et all. The Ladies and Women In my compound always look at me like I'm an Alien or something. They get extremely Jealous and I always see It In their eyes. One of them had to confront me one day when she couldn't hold It again, She said the Woman who will marry me will really have to be on her toes always. That I exhibit both gender energies. Although I thank God my Job gives me a quite lot of time. If 20% of these adult babies can be like me "Real Man" Females will beg to get married.......

Lol.. hm.

You'll use your mouth to finish that woman that will marry you if shes not up to par.

Good to know there are things you're good at apart from onu ojor. tongue. Mr. Idontgiveafuck.
Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by luminouz(m): 11:36am On Jan 18, 2021
missyblissy:

You don't get my point shocked. Most men what they do is hump on the woman like horse and go without satisfying her as they are selfish. An unhappy woman will never give sex....

You lots are the selfish ones. It's always about you,you and YOU.

Everything I read about your reply stinks of selfishness. It doesn't matter what we do for y'all, you don't ever get satisfied, always throwing tantrums around like infants.

If he can hump on you like a horse, baby,he can fuq you also like HORSE. So keep quiet and tender that pussy to him,with an apology. Give him doggy as a bonus.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 18, 2021
yawehoverall:

Only you talk sense, and hit the nail.. others up there dey yarn theory and history

Lol... Ok.
Thanks.
Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by luminouz(m): 11:42am On Jan 18, 2021
jacoik:

Oya give them to me.

But they must have big yansh. grin
Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by concept65: 11:42am On Jan 18, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

A marriage is a contract. Anyone is free to walk out at anytime for any reason. If she does, she'll probably find someone else to marry her.
But she won't. She says she's totally cool with it. I'm going with that.

I'm kind of not surprised that your wife agreed to this polygamy, you seem be the kind of man similar to the men I was raised by and grew up around. Very manly, not like these squirrels running around calling themselves "alpha males" here on this forum. Refreshing to have engaged someone like you on this topic.

I too would have almost agreed if I had a husband your type, but almost.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by oluwatooni(f): 11:43am On Jan 18, 2021
No be me ooo, biko... after my first child. I'm still very active... na husband dey tire...
I think women should try to reduce the stress they go through, if one is always stressed out, the person will lose interest in sex... Cox having sex is a huge task itself...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by luminouz(m): 11:44am On Jan 18, 2021
Hotbutt:

You point is sooo invalid.

Majority of Women get fat because of Childbearing. When they get Pregnant, there is General Hormone increase. This hormone increases the secretion of Fat and distributes it round the whole body.
They get fat becos they are carrying children for their said "Husbands".

But as for the Husbands,
1) Are they getting Pregnant....NO.
2) Are they carrying children in their bodies for 9 months.....NO.
3) Are their Hormones spiking during the period of Child bearing or during Pregnancy leading to distribution of FAT....NO..NO...NO...NO....NO.

So why getting FAT and developing BEER BELLY all your life thereby making them look SO UGLY, UNATTRACTIVE AND DISGUSTING.

Most even develop beer belly and u will think they are heavily pregnant or the ones into child bearing.

All because of BEER...BEER...BEER...BEER...BEER....BEER...BEER.
Enriching Nigerian Bottling Company.

It's so Disheartening angry

After they will start complaining that the wives don't want to sleep with them. I laugh in French cheesy

Stop yelling and do as he asked.

CHECK YA TUMMY, MUMMY DUMPLING!!! cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? by luminouz(m): 11:44am On Jan 18, 2021
oluwatooni:
No be me ooo, biko... after my first child. I'm still very active... na husband dey tire...
I think women should try to reduce the stress they go through, if one is always stressed out, the person will lose interest in sex... Cox having sex is a huge task itself...

Lies wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply)

My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter / Parental Guide: Bringing Up A Child / My Mom’s Market List 1984: See How Far Nigeria Has Gone (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.