Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,440 members, 7,808,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Sad Truth Most Ladies Can Relate To If They Ever Had A Crush [Picture thread] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sad Truth Most Ladies Can Relate To If They Ever Had A Crush [Picture thread] (5466 Views)

The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships / Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sad Truth Most Ladies Can Relate To If They Ever Had A Crush [Picture thread] by CuteMike01(m): 9:14am On Jan 11, 2021
This is a picture thread so I would be updating it, stay in touch as I proceed.cool wink

As a lady, you might likely attest to this sad truth..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sad Truth Most Ladies Can Relate To If They Ever Had A Crush [Picture thread] by CuteMike01(m): 9:15am On Jan 11, 2021
The guy you like...

2 Likes

Re: Sad Truth Most Ladies Can Relate To If They Ever Had A Crush [Picture thread] by CuteMike01(m): 9:19am On Jan 11, 2021
His father...

2 Likes

Re: Sad Truth Most Ladies Can Relate To If They Ever Had A Crush [Picture thread] by CuteMike01(m): 9:21am On Jan 11, 2021
His mother...

1 Like

Re: Sad Truth Most Ladies Can Relate To If They Ever Had A Crush [Picture thread] by CuteMike01(m): 9:22am On Jan 11, 2021
His first love...

3 Likes

Re: Sad Truth Most Ladies Can Relate To If They Ever Had A Crush [Picture thread] by CuteMike01(m): 9:23am On Jan 11, 2021
His ex... cool

1 Like

Re: Sad Truth Most Ladies Can Relate To If They Ever Had A Crush [Picture thread] by CuteMike01(m): 9:24am On Jan 11, 2021
His kid sister...

1 Like

Re: Sad Truth Most Ladies Can Relate To If They Ever Had A Crush [Picture thread] by CuteMike01(m): 9:25am On Jan 11, 2021
His cousin...

1 Like

Re: Sad Truth Most Ladies Can Relate To If They Ever Had A Crush [Picture thread] by CuteMike01(m): 9:27am On Jan 11, 2021
His mother's friend...

1 Like

Re: Sad Truth Most Ladies Can Relate To If They Ever Had A Crush [Picture thread] by CuteMike01(m): 9:28am On Jan 11, 2021
His aunt...

1 Like

Re: Sad Truth Most Ladies Can Relate To If They Ever Had A Crush [Picture thread] by CuteMike01(m): 9:29am On Jan 11, 2021
His girlfriend...

2 Likes

Re: Sad Truth Most Ladies Can Relate To If They Ever Had A Crush [Picture thread] by CuteMike01(m): 9:30am On Jan 11, 2021
His crush... shocked cool

1 Like

Re: Sad Truth Most Ladies Can Relate To If They Ever Had A Crush [Picture thread] by CuteMike01(m): 9:32am On Jan 11, 2021
His colleague...

1 Like

Re: Sad Truth Most Ladies Can Relate To If They Ever Had A Crush [Picture thread] by CuteMike01(m): 9:33am On Jan 11, 2021
His neighbour.. .

1 Like

Re: Sad Truth Most Ladies Can Relate To If They Ever Had A Crush [Picture thread] by CuteMike01(m): 9:36am On Jan 11, 2021
His housemaid...

1 Like

Re: Sad Truth Most Ladies Can Relate To If They Ever Had A Crush [Picture thread] by CuteMike01(m): 9:37am On Jan 11, 2021
You... grin cheesy

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sad Truth Most Ladies Can Relate To If They Ever Had A Crush [Picture thread] by CuteMike01(m): 9:38am On Jan 11, 2021
The guys who have been disturbing your DM begging for your attention.. tongue cool

19 Likes

Re: Sad Truth Most Ladies Can Relate To If They Ever Had A Crush [Picture thread] by Lothario(m): 9:42am On Jan 11, 2021
This shit is funny �

2 Likes

Re: Sad Truth Most Ladies Can Relate To If They Ever Had A Crush [Picture thread] by CuteMike01(m): 9:43am On Jan 11, 2021
True or no bi true? cheesy grin

Cc
Virginprincess
Badiefreak
Fati2000
Slawormiir
Crazyclown
SILENTandSMART2
Lalasticlala plz help push to front page

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sad Truth Most Ladies Can Relate To If They Ever Had A Crush [Picture thread] by SILENTandSMART2: 9:49am On Jan 11, 2021
hahahaha grin

hahahaha grin

buhahahaha grin

krakrakrakra grin

dat her picture is crazy and the person wey dey her dm grin

moreover dats forkking normal for the table settings , that's how it is everywhere but your pictures is not what it is all the time , the girl wey you gave dat hilarious picture might be the most beautiful among others,

.also the pictures of those girls is cool wink they beautiful smiley

1 Like

Re: Sad Truth Most Ladies Can Relate To If They Ever Had A Crush [Picture thread] by czarr(m): 9:50am On Jan 11, 2021
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Sad Truth Most Ladies Can Relate To If They Ever Had A Crush [Picture thread] by virginprincess(f): 9:58am On Jan 11, 2021
Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, besides why must one guy have this much number of pretty girls around him undecided.
Re: Sad Truth Most Ladies Can Relate To If They Ever Had A Crush [Picture thread] by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 10:02am On Jan 11, 2021
Lol. Funny as hell.

4 Likes

Re: Sad Truth Most Ladies Can Relate To If They Ever Had A Crush [Picture thread] by CuteMike01(m): 10:13am On Jan 11, 2021
virginprincess:
Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, besides why must one guy have this much number of pretty girls around him undecided.
I'm no rabbi but I know you've been in this situation before grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sad Truth Most Ladies Can Relate To If They Ever Had A Crush [Picture thread] by virginprincess(f): 10:21am On Jan 11, 2021
CuteMike01:

I'm no rabbi but I know you've been in this situation before grin
Yea, been in a situation when the guy has pretty babes around him, weigh prettier than i'm, but yet he choosed me over them, that why i said beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.

2 Likes

Re: Sad Truth Most Ladies Can Relate To If They Ever Had A Crush [Picture thread] by CuteMike01(m): 10:42am On Jan 11, 2021
virginprincess:
Yea, been in a situation when the guy has pretty babes around him, weigh prettier than i'm, but yet he choosed me over them, that why i said beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.
Hmm, Well, I will force myself to agree. By the way it is "way" not "weigh"and" where" not "when".

14 Likes

Re: Sad Truth Most Ladies Can Relate To If They Ever Had A Crush [Picture thread] by CuteMike01(m): 10:46am On Jan 11, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
hahahaha grin

hahahaha grin

buhahahaha grin

krakrakrakra grin

dat her picture is crazy and the person wey dey her dm grin

moreover dats forkking normal for the table settings , that's how it is everywhere but your pictures is not what it is all the time , the girl wey you gave dat hilarious picture might be the most beautiful among others,

.also the pictures of those girls is cool wink they beautiful smiley
You use to comment like person wey dey drink ogogoro. No offense

9 Likes

Re: Sad Truth Most Ladies Can Relate To If They Ever Had A Crush [Picture thread] by DICKstractor: 10:46am On Jan 11, 2021
undecided

That's how life was is wired.

The people you admire, might see you as a regular being but they people you don't even dream of liking are the ones running after you

2 Likes

Re: Sad Truth Most Ladies Can Relate To If They Ever Had A Crush [Picture thread] by SILENTandSMART2: 10:47am On Jan 11, 2021
CuteMike01:

You use to comment like person wey dey drink ogogoro. No offense

hahahaha grin

krakrakrakra grin

buhahahaha grin
Re: Sad Truth Most Ladies Can Relate To If They Ever Had A Crush [Picture thread] by CuteMike01(m): 11:05am On Jan 11, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided

That's how life was wired.

The people you admire, might see you as a regular being but they people you don't even dream of liking are the ones running after you
"Is"

Thank me later cool
Re: Sad Truth Most Ladies Can Relate To If They Ever Had A Crush [Picture thread] by mjgoshi(m): 11:17am On Jan 11, 2021
virginprincess:
beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder but do you realise that when when a thing is beautifully every body becomes a beholder

1 Like

Re: Sad Truth Most Ladies Can Relate To If They Ever Had A Crush [Picture thread] by Elmiguel(m): 11:17am On Jan 11, 2021
Nice thread. In other news, somewhere in Lagos...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Omo! Broke Man No Suppose Dey Gym oooo! / Is It Normal For A Lady To Use A Piece Of Cloth In Place Of A Pad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.