Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,777 members, 7,802,386 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) (101501 Views)

Davido Joins Chioma In The Kitchen, Shows Off His Cooking Skills (Photos) / Davido Joins Cardi B, Krept & Konan, Stormzy On Stage At #moboawards 2017 / "Davido Joins Cult, Next Thing We Hear 3 Friends Around Him Die" - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) by BusinessCity: 1:11pm On Jan 11, 2021
goodmorning40:
The owners of naija
Others are visitors

[color=#000000][/color]

Werey grin
Re: Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) by giftedminds(m): 1:12pm On Jan 11, 2021
The best of all is to make heaven at last. Jesus is the way, the truth and the life.
Re: Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) by Mcuzy(m): 1:15pm On Jan 11, 2021
donbachi:
No be wen him get small beef with dem 2moro..him go come social media,dey shout "i go leave dis company for una".
grin grin
Re: Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) by HelpYourself(m): 1:17pm On Jan 11, 2021
Icumsa45:

Lol you are trying to discourage about suicide and at the same time telling me to go fvck myself. Well done.

Your mind sees what you want to see my friend

If I had named my account sonoflight
Chrustislife holy man etc

The first reaction you would get would be what?

Label this emotion for me. But when you see the obsene title you are freer and immediately assume I am easy to approach and day anything to wink

And probably a dimwit too grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) by HelpYourself(m): 1:17pm On Jan 11, 2021
thehappyone:
Coming from "Go Bleep your self...

Hey whatever makes you feel at home when talking to me.

Why do comedians and artists use a stage name?

smiley

1 Like

Re: Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) by africantycoon: 1:21pm On Jan 11, 2021
DirtyGold:
99% of Nigerians start up their companies and list their children - family members as directors. Nothing new here which is why most businesses crumble - they don't successfully pass on from generation to generation. The rare Nigerian business that is 50+ years is still alive because its creator isn't dead yet.

You hardly see people of same passion, skill or interest form a common company. Even if they do, one will soon become "more successful", break away and the company collapses. grin grin

What's tha business

welcome to negro land where things are run INDIVIDUALLY.

1 Like

Re: Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:21pm On Jan 11, 2021
emmabest2000 pnost=97945709:
make this boy no abandon his music career because of buna boy

burna boy don vex join his papa company too na

wait his papa no get company ?!
Re: Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) by Brunicekid(m): 1:24pm On Jan 11, 2021
DirtyGold:
99% of Nigerians start up their companies and list their children - family members as directors. Nothing new here which is why most businesses crumble - they don't successfully pass on from generation to generation. The rare Nigerian business that is 50+ years is still alive because its creator isn't dead yet.

You hardly see people of same passion, skill or interest form a common company. Even if they do, one will soon become "more successful", break away and the company collapses. grin grin

What's tha business
It depends though.

1 Like

Re: Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) by toxtimmy: 1:25pm On Jan 11, 2021
Forget bible and deep think, stop thinking with emotions and you will see the point the poster was trying to make...drops of water make an ocean... if na power agama lizard for don turn to crocodile from all the press up him dey do every day... remember iron dey bend too.

Witchersunited:
do lions fly? Are lions everywhere?

Can a single mosquito cause as much damage as a loin in a stadium

These bible blabbers and there shallow sense of scale.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) by yusluvad(m): 1:27pm On Jan 11, 2021
He no kuku sabi d music from onset. But grace nah grace!
Re: Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) by pikechukwu6(m): 1:43pm On Jan 11, 2021
grin angry grin grin make eh no go sing for the workers in the office
Re: Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) by oluwabunmi61010: 1:47pm On Jan 11, 2021
:Nice one from our frog voice musician.Congrats Frog voice wey dey make money pass your entire generation.
Re: Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) by lenghtinny(m): 1:49pm On Jan 11, 2021
Witchersunited:
Can his father trigger change in any sector like dangote can?

He is an insignificant spec.
And you are the significant spec I guess angry angry

Dunno why it's the nobodies that always do the most
Re: Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) by iamclime(m): 1:56pm On Jan 11, 2021
DirtyGold:

What's tha business
You get the drift, that's exactly the way the cookie crumbles in family-owned businesses (FOBs) in Nigeria. I explored this phenomenon during my Masters research. Succession planning and management is still a big issue in FOBs in Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) by Donbazooka: 1:58pm On Jan 11, 2021
Just with B.A , he is became a director. Chai this life no balance oh...
Re: Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) by lkillbrokehoes: 1:58pm On Jan 11, 2021
donbachi:
No be wen him get small beef with dem 2moro..him go come social media,dey shout "i go leave dis company for una".
Lolz as if you know cheesy
Re: Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) by donMIG(m): 1:58pm On Jan 11, 2021
See am now... because of dis kid person clear me ruff yan online... But look now... Him don quit on una... No passion for music... Just doin it coz every other person on the block is

Sha... Weitin concern me... The whole ppl for naija quit music... IDC
Re: Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) by Afolabimills(m): 2:05pm On Jan 11, 2021
donbachi:
bad Belle TULE
Re: Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) by EvansU: 2:06pm On Jan 11, 2021
parkervero:
Congrats man!

All his 3 children are on the list as director.

Money good oo

It’s all his children. The ladies are married so they don’t bear Adeleke anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) by parkervero(m): 2:22pm On Jan 11, 2021
EvansU:

It’s all his children. The ladies are married so they don’t bear Adeleke anymore.
I thought he has 3 kids, Adewale, Sharon, and David. Is he the father to Nicholas and Ashely
Re: Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) by Eriokanmi: 2:23pm On Jan 11, 2021
So, na im papa get pacific holdings? Dem get trucks like pure water on oregun road, ikeja. Kudos. He founded the defunct Pacific Bank as well

2 Likes

Re: Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) by mkoabiola: 2:23pm On Jan 11, 2021
NLRulesEnforcer:

Scam.

Kindly receive sense and stop spamming the forum threads with your ads which abuse and break forum rules. Your account has been reported to the Mods and will be permanently banned within the next 24 hours.
This ur moniker weak me oo.

Are unpaid for this?

� � � � � � �
Re: Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:24pm On Jan 11, 2021
pyyxxaro:
Next of Kin , nor sabi spend money oh

He should learn from Paschal Dozie and the now extinct but once viable Diamond Bank!
Re: Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) by WelcomeToBiafra: 2:26pm On Jan 11, 2021
Korofo on guide

Re: Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) by Gokoyer0(m): 2:29pm On Jan 11, 2021
Adeleke is a real silent baller. E get money like tomorrow no dey. You can check out what pacific holdings are all into.
Eriokanmi:
So, na im papa get pacific holdings? Dem get trucks like pure water on oregun road, ikeja. Kudos. He founded the defunct Pacific Bank as well
Re: Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) by anochuko01(m): 2:29pm On Jan 11, 2021
JidennaJason:
If you really love your kids, get a business, not a job because when you die, your kids cannot inherit your job, But they can inherit your business.

Davido's father is a wise man...
You no lie ooo. Even the Bible talk am... Na Nigerians and Africa slavery mentality dey make us wait for children to come feed us for old age.

Proverbs 13:22: “A good man leaves an inheritance to his children's children.” (NKJV).

2 Likes

Re: Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) by NLRulesEnforcer: 2:30pm On Jan 11, 2021
ProQuality3338:
If I have not scammed anyone and you accused me falsely. May all you and your family has labored for be in vain

I have worked with more than 100 nairalanders

You are just an hater trying to tarnish my image if I have scammed anyone, May all my labor be in vain too

Amen

Unfortunately none of your "prayers" will work. The God you're praying to doesn't answer the prayer(s) of rule-breakers. Hence, you're shooting your ownself in the foot.

Nobody is out to tarnish your image as you claim. Scammers are made up of people who break rules to achieve their own gain at the expense of laws in-place. If you claim you are not a scammer then stop breaking and abusing forum rules to spam your ads. It's pretty simple.

Over the course of this past week (and even several weeks prior) you have create tens of alternate accounts to continually spam your ads. You are in violation of forum rules 1, 18, and 19;

Rule 1: Please post all threads in the right section, and don't derail threads by posting off topic.

Rule 18: Don't spam the forum by advertising in the wrong places or posting the same content many times.

Rule 19: Don't use alternate accounts to access Nairaland after being banned. If you do, make sure we don't find out.

You continue to create those alternate accounts to spam your content across this forum because you have no fear of repercussion(s) whenever the Mods ban you - you simply create another alternate account and continue spamming.

"You've worked with more than 100 nairalanders" - And ? How many alternate accounts have you created on this forum to spam your content ? This is not the first year you've started this. Definitely more than 20 alternate accounts you have created; between today and middle of last year, if not even much more. That alone strongly suggests you're an unrepentant forum rule-breaker.

These are example of alternate accounts you created just today for the purpose of spamming your content: "Cool1Design", "Quality5Job", "Top7Graphics".

You knowing-fully break and abuse forum rules. If every time you create one of those alternate accounts your business lost at least N1,000 I'm pretty sure you'd think twice about continuing your spamming-activities.

If you cannot find legit ways to advert your business on this forum without breaking and abusing any of the forum rules; you will get the exact same result as right now - your account(s) being reported to the Mods and permanently banned within the next 24 hours. Enough said.

1 Like

Re: Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) by tnerro1(m): 2:35pm On Jan 11, 2021
Na wetin Burma boy go come do now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra / 2face Idibia Flees To America, Annie Cries, Vows To Scatter Everything / Nollywood Stars Ken Eric Dating Rachael Okonkwo (nkoli Nwa Nsuka Star)photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.