Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Crossdressing In Skits In Nigeria: A Rising Concern - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Crossdressing In Skits In Nigeria: A Rising Concern (48496 Views)

Top 10 Best Comedy Skits In Nigeria For The Month Of March, 2024 / Pete Edochie, Chiwetalu Agu, Others Feature In The Rising Sun / Suspend Bbnaija This Year For Serious National Concern (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crossdressing In Skits In Nigeria: A Rising Concern by Kevinsamba: 1:39pm On Feb 27, 2021
sad
Re: Crossdressing In Skits In Nigeria: A Rising Concern by 3eyedraven: 1:39pm On Feb 27, 2021
This shouldn't be anyone's business. Its freedom of expression

6 Likes

Re: Crossdressing In Skits In Nigeria: A Rising Concern by Kondomatic(m): 1:40pm On Feb 27, 2021
pocohantas:
Unlike Bobrisky, these ones are still men with raging erectîons. Money just has to be made.
You checked Bob's boxers by 5AM and there was no erection?

4 Likes

Re: Crossdressing In Skits In Nigeria: A Rising Concern by CHoccolaTE: 1:40pm On Feb 27, 2021
obonujoker:
Lol... They are indirectly promoting the program of Satan, which they unknowingly don't know

In the US the thing is now common like pure water. They are even passing laws to favor the crazy men that dress like women.

1 Like

Re: Crossdressing In Skits In Nigeria: A Rising Concern by zedegit: 1:41pm On Feb 27, 2021
Kee dem all.
Re: Crossdressing In Skits In Nigeria: A Rising Concern by pocohantas(f): 1:41pm On Feb 27, 2021
Kondomatic:
You checked Bob's boxers by 5AM and there was no erection?

Kondo, that 5am own is a constant na. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Crossdressing In Skits In Nigeria: A Rising Concern by kingxsamz(m): 1:42pm On Feb 27, 2021
Learn to mind your business.
The fact that men act those roles makes it funnier. If you have a problem with it, then you have no sense of humor. Life is not that serious.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crossdressing In Skits In Nigeria: A Rising Concern by obonujoker(m): 1:43pm On Feb 27, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

In the US the thing is now common like pure water. They are even passing laws to favor the crazy men that dress like women.

We are not surprised... We as children are advised to put on the whole armour of Christ by St Peter, and as St Paul said to Timothy, in the last days, perilous times shall come...

3 Likes

Re: Crossdressing In Skits In Nigeria: A Rising Concern by BruncleZuma: 1:43pm On Feb 27, 2021
That's why we never progress in this country gbeborun...mind your business.

5 Likes

Re: Crossdressing In Skits In Nigeria: A Rising Concern by Aconomist: 1:44pm On Feb 27, 2021
Black men are naturally inclined towards homosexuality and all manner of perversion. Akata in the U.S. do the same thing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crossdressing In Skits In Nigeria: A Rising Concern by Kondomatic(m): 1:44pm On Feb 27, 2021
pocohantas:

Kondo, that 5am own is a constant na. cheesy cheesy
That "Guy" is very religious.

He never misses morning devotion
Re: Crossdressing In Skits In Nigeria: A Rising Concern by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 27, 2021
kingxsamz:
Learn to mind your business.
The fact that men act those roles makes it funnier. If you have a problem with it, then you have no sense of humor. Life is not that serious.
Na all these useless religious fanatics, they want everyone to conform to their useless rules from their nonsense books filled with fantasy. Left with me if they have a problem with it, they can buy sniper put in the fridge then drink it, I heard it tastes less irritating when chilled.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crossdressing In Skits In Nigeria: A Rising Concern by kingxsamz(m): 1:45pm On Feb 27, 2021
SegFault:

Na all these useless religious fanatics, they want everyone to conform to their useless rules from their nonsense books filled with fantasy.

My guy, the thing tire me.

3 Likes

Re: Crossdressing In Skits In Nigeria: A Rising Concern by Bmaster(m): 1:45pm On Feb 27, 2021
Sagefromtheeast:
Crossdressers will go to hell.
Period
don't start bro.

Everybody is going to hell if it truly exist!

"For all have sinned".....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crossdressing In Skits In Nigeria: A Rising Concern by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:46pm On Feb 27, 2021
Towerex:
This is very true. I was thinking about this too In December. It's truly"gayish". If we can ostracize Bob Risky, all this cross Dressing comedians too should suffer same faith. I saw a guy recently who is becoming another cross Dresser like James Brown and Bob Risky. I felt really sick about it. Our country is loosing it's identity of sanity everyday.

Bros it's getting harder being a man in Nigeria,
Men dey become women so other hard working men go carry their responsibilities!!
Hehehehe
Re: Crossdressing In Skits In Nigeria: A Rising Concern by Sagefromtheeast: 1:46pm On Feb 27, 2021
Bmaster:
don't start bro.

Everybody is going to hell if it truly exist!

"For all have sinned".....

This your message no balance
Re: Crossdressing In Skits In Nigeria: A Rising Concern by ednut1(m): 1:47pm On Feb 27, 2021
Mind your business
Re: Crossdressing In Skits In Nigeria: A Rising Concern by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 27, 2021
Towerex:
This is very true. I was thinking about this too In December. It's truly"gayish". If we can ostracize Bob Risky, all this cross Dressing comedians too should suffer same faith. I saw a guy recently who is becoming another cross Dresser like James Brown and Bob Risky. I felt really sick about it. Our country is loosing it's identity of sanity everyday.
Nigeria and sanity are two words that have no business together in the same sentence? A country with the highest poverty rate, a country with an outstanding amount of corrupt citizens, if you don't like it then you can tell YouTube, facebook or whatever to not recommend such content. If it pains you that others have the freedom to do whatever they want to do to themselves then please visit third mainland bridge.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crossdressing In Skits In Nigeria: A Rising Concern by Ferdinandu(m): 1:50pm On Feb 27, 2021
The price you have to pay for free speech is that sometimes you have to learn to live with somethings that is legal but you find annoying. What you find annoying can be entertaining to others. I find the skits most times distasteful but nobody forces you to watch what you don't like

5 Likes

Re: Crossdressing In Skits In Nigeria: A Rising Concern by 1Sharon(f): 1:51pm On Feb 27, 2021
obonujoker:

We are not surprised... We as children are advised to put on the whole armour of Christ by St Peter, and as St Paul said to Timothy, in the last days, perilous times shall come...

And how's that working out for ur shithole country?

Crossdressers aren't ur issue, hold ur leaders accountable.

5 Likes

Re: Crossdressing In Skits In Nigeria: A Rising Concern by amaniro: 1:52pm On Feb 27, 2021
Ishilove:

One deep voiced fool called Michelle Brown or whatever called out Bobrisky and challenged him to post unfiltered photos. I was thinking "what's with the rise of cross dressing? Since when did we start accepting perversion and abnormality as normal?"

Lmaooo b*tch you're in Nigeria. Everything is abnormal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crossdressing In Skits In Nigeria: A Rising Concern by Bmaster(m): 1:52pm On Feb 27, 2021
Sagefromtheeast:

This your message no balance
embarassed
I know it won't.

So it is with every other truth.

They normally does not balance,but you gotta take it anyways
Re: Crossdressing In Skits In Nigeria: A Rising Concern by BRATISLAVA: 1:54pm On Feb 27, 2021
pocohantas:
Marketing strategy.

The female gender is way more entertaining than their male counterparts. If they choose to be just males, they will run out of content in record time.

It is the opposite with female contents. There are numerous skit ideas on women that would draw traffic, increase their views, ratings and of course engagements from men and women alike.

Unlike Bobrisky, these ones are still men with raging erectîons. Money just has to be made.

People have acted as Jesus, satan and three wise men. I don’t see why a man can’t be allowed to interpret a female character. I am actually in awe at how well they interpret these roles. It is not that deep...to me.

Let's not say that men want to be women so badly. They are simply obsessed with women and want to flaunt what women have.

In most cases of homosexuality, it is men who want to be feminine. Likewise, transsexuals. Transvestites.

Now in skits they want to be female.

Truly, the future is female.

grin
Re: Crossdressing In Skits In Nigeria: A Rising Concern by SeriouslySense(m): 1:54pm On Feb 27, 2021
Why do you say that, there is no evidence to back that up.
Aconomist:
Black men are naturally inclined towards homosexuality and all manner of perversion. Akata in the U.S. do the same thing.
Re: Crossdressing In Skits In Nigeria: A Rising Concern by obonujoker(m): 1:54pm On Feb 27, 2021
1Sharon:

And how's that working out for shithole country?

Crossdressers aren't ur issue, hold ur leaders accountable.

Lol... We are doing that.. we also shouldn't break and disobey God's word which supercedes all laws of men
Re: Crossdressing In Skits In Nigeria: A Rising Concern by amaniro: 1:55pm On Feb 27, 2021
Godddddd Nigerians are so small minded. Jeez even the so called mods are not very bright themselves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crossdressing In Skits In Nigeria: A Rising Concern by amaniro: 1:56pm On Feb 27, 2021
obonujoker:

Lol... We are doing that.. we also shouldn't break and disobey God's word which supercedes all laws of men

Not everybody belives in your God.

3 Likes

Re: Crossdressing In Skits In Nigeria: A Rising Concern by NamelessOGBENI(m): 1:59pm On Feb 27, 2021
At this stage of my life, the most important thing is to make sure my beer is chilled and no fly is allowed to roam around.

As for their presentation, I've never been a fan from the get go

1 Like

Re: Crossdressing In Skits In Nigeria: A Rising Concern by obonujoker(m): 1:59pm On Feb 27, 2021
amaniro:

Not everybody belives in your God.

Yes.... however we admonish people that don't know to get to know him, abd see the goodness of God

1 Like

Re: Crossdressing In Skits In Nigeria: A Rising Concern by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 27, 2021
Ishilove:

One deep voiced fool called Michelle Brown or whatever called out Bobrisky and challenged him to post unfiltered photos. I was thinking "what's with the rise of cross dressing? Since when did we start accepting perversion and abnormality as normal?"

Like i always tell people, if you dont curb the precedence, u will see a rise in any act. When bobrisky started people were saying “whats ur business “? We will soon start seeing lots of gays come out to say they are cross dressers (since dat one seems legal here) in different events and streets with heavy makeups. Just like bandits and militants. If u dont stop it when they start it become a norm

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crossdressing In Skits In Nigeria: A Rising Concern by seguno2: 2:07pm On Feb 27, 2021
MejiLoyon:

To me it is.... TGIF by the way

Can you please complete your moniker- melo l’oko
Re: Crossdressing In Skits In Nigeria: A Rising Concern by descarado: 2:07pm On Feb 27, 2021
Should this be an issue?
This has been in existence all over the world yrs ago including Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Efe Leads Early Online Polls Unopposed (Photo) / Mercy Eke: Emmanuel Emenike, My Boyfriend Dumped Me - BBNaija's Mercy / Airtel Shades Mtn In New TV Ad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.