Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,830 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Solid Wood Ceiling In Nigeria By Wood Willing - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Solid Wood Ceiling In Nigeria By Wood Willing (651 Views)

Wooden Doors In Nigeria By Wood Willing / Hardwood Flooring In Nigeria at 16,500 Naira Per Square Meter by Wood Willing / Wood Flooring in Lagos By Wood Willing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solid Wood Ceiling In Nigeria By Wood Willing by ThirdWorldThug: 10:51am On Jan 11, 2021
Wood ceiling is a growing trend in interior design, and for very good reasons. Wood ceiling is made of natural material which not only allows you to emphasize the natural beauty of design in any room, but is also completely safe for human health.
Also, wood offers a huge variety of textural solutions which allows you to add character and individuality to any room.
High quality wood ceiling by Wood Willing retains its original appearance for a long time.
Another great advantage of wood compared to alternative materials is that wood ceiling has excellent soundproofing properties and will eliminate irritating noises. In addition, wood is one of the materials with high thermal insulation qualities which means that the temperature in the room is easily maintained.
The greatest attraction of wood ceiling is its visual appeal and unique beauty The grain and richness of texture of wood are features that people have appreciated for hundreds of years and although modern industry offers many alternatives, solid wood remains the material with highest aesthetic value.
Talk to Wood Willing for classy wood ceiling in Nigeria.
https:///message/6J3A4IW5ICBAN1
Call: 0-8-0-8-7-3-2-7-2-1-6
See more of wood ceiling by Wood Willing at https://www.woodwilling.com.ng/product-category/wood-ceiling/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solid Wood Ceiling In Nigeria By Wood Willing by ThirdWorldThug: 8:14am On Jan 01, 2022
Happy new year.
Best wishes in this 2022.
www.woodwilling.com.ng
Re: Solid Wood Ceiling In Nigeria By Wood Willing by ThirdWorldThug: 5:15pm On Jan 03, 2022
Woodwill.i.ng is still in the business of delivering stylish wood ceiling designs in Nigeria.
Discuss your project with us by reaching out on 0-8-0-8-7-3-2-7-2-1-6

Re: Solid Wood Ceiling In Nigeria By Wood Willing by ThirdWorldThug: 12:39pm On Jul 11, 2022
Wood ceiling in Nigeria
Re: Solid Wood Ceiling In Nigeria By Wood Willing by EgunMogaji2: 1:09pm On Jul 11, 2022
ThirdWorldThug:
Wood ceiling is a growing trend in interior design, and for very good reasons. Wood ceiling is made of natural material which not only allows you to emphasize the natural beauty of design in any room, but is also completely safe for human health.
Also, wood offers a huge variety of textural solutions which allows you to add character and individuality to any room.
High quality wood ceiling by Wood Willing retains its original appearance for a long time.
Another great advantage of wood compared to alternative materials is that wood ceiling has excellent soundproofing properties and will eliminate irritating noises. In addition, wood is one of the materials with high thermal insulation qualities which means that the temperature in the room is easily maintained.
The greatest attraction of wood ceiling is its visual appeal and unique beauty The grain and richness of texture of wood are features that people have appreciated for hundreds of years and although modern industry offers many alternatives, solid wood remains the material with highest aesthetic value.
Talk to Wood Willing for classy wood ceiling in Nigeria.
https:///message/6J3A4IW5ICBAN1
Call: 0-8-0-8-7-3-2-7-2-1-6
See more of wood ceiling by Wood Willing at https://www.woodwill.i.ng/product-category/wood-ceiling/

This is nice.
Re: Solid Wood Ceiling In Nigeria By Wood Willing by ThirdWorldThug: 3:24pm On Aug 16, 2022
Stylish solid wood ceiling strips still available.
Also available in wide planks.
Installation and refinishing services available anywhere in Nigeria.

Re: Solid Wood Ceiling In Nigeria By Wood Willing by efficiencie(m): 9:31pm On Dec 17, 2023
Hello. Are you still into wooden ceiling business? If yes then I need your professional advice. My apartment is rented and it has a ceiling (not decking). The ceiling is made of a thin material and its insulation is quite bad because it allows a lot of heat in during the day. The landlord will not have me alter his house significantly so whatever I install must be removable with little damage to his property. How can I install a wooden ceiling without removing the old ceiling? Can this be done? I need your advice.

(1) (Reply)

Metro Tile Stone Coated Roofing Sheet / ₦70M: Fully Furnished 4 Bedroom Semi Detached Home For Sale In Abuja (Photos) / To let : A 3-bedroom Flat in Ibadan at 300k/annum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.