Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,885 members, 7,798,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Guys, SMAN Is Real Amd Growing! rate the pix, lol - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, SMAN Is Real Amd Growing! rate the pix, lol (1025 Views)

Rate The Haircut I Gave Myself / Rate The Haircut I Gave Myself. / Minutes Of SMAN Meeting Held Today.(No laughing) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guys, SMAN Is Real Amd Growing! rate the pix, lol by DZTech: 11:58am On Jan 11, 2021
just 4 fun tho
Stingy Men's Association of Nigeria
join in! cheesy

https://www./754231798371249/permalink/1130929127368179/?app=fbl

1 Like

Re: Guys, SMAN Is Real Amd Growing! rate the pix, lol by Icyexpressions: 12:17pm On Jan 11, 2021
I don't know the reason for all this madness.... I just see this as a misplaced priority because; 1, I know how to say know, I'm not stingy, in just selective when I decide to help. 2. Y'all engaging in transactional sex with your so called love one, that's only if you are doing this because of...... And by extension.

All in all, date independent woman if you can afford it
Re: Guys, SMAN Is Real Amd Growing! rate the pix, lol by DZTech: 1:40am On Jan 12, 2021
Icyexpressions:
I don't know the reason for all this madness.... I just see this as a misplaced priority because; 1, I know how to say know, I'm not stingy, in just selective when I decide to help. 2. Y'all engaging in transactional sex with your so called love one, that's only if you are doing this because of...... And by extension.

All in all, date independent woman if you can afford it
... huh?

(1) (Reply)

There's No Shame In Taking Back What You Bought For Her After Break Up!-Redpill / Have You Ever Been In An Emotionally Abusive Relationship Before? / See The Animation We Made For Dbull That People Said Is "Indecent" (pics& Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.