Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,993 members, 7,799,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

COVID-19: NIN Registration May Be Suspended – Health Minister Mamora - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: NIN Registration May Be Suspended – Health Minister Mamora (19041 Views)

Governors Destroyed The Local Government System - Ex-lagos Speaker, Mamora / Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC / Adeleke Mamora, Minister Stops His Convoy To Clear Traffic In Apo, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: NIN Registration May Be Suspended – Health Minister Mamora by AnonymousCEO(m): 12:39pm On Jan 11, 2021
E good na!
To stop your sim from being blocked by NCC because of NIN, borrow a big amount that you can and see wonders
Re: COVID-19: NIN Registration May Be Suspended – Health Minister Mamora by Onepeople: 12:42pm On Jan 11, 2021
Confused government.
Re: COVID-19: NIN Registration May Be Suspended – Health Minister Mamora by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 11, 2021
xProfx:

Don't even bother yourself. This is something that will be done even till next year. They are just putting people under pressure and now they've seen the repercussions cos even NIMC workers embarked on strike due to health hazard (Covid-19).

Oh.. berra.. cool

Thanks for the heads-up, dear.
Re: COVID-19: NIN Registration May Be Suspended – Health Minister Mamora by Timfreds(m): 12:44pm On Jan 11, 2021
We know their game plan from the onset. Just to keep Nigerians busy so that their attention will be deviated from Buhari failure.
Re: COVID-19: NIN Registration May Be Suspended – Health Minister Mamora by bejeria101(m): 12:47pm On Jan 11, 2021
Stupid government.

After putting undue stress on people, you want to suspend it.

Bunch of senseless mad people.

Awon werey without sense
Re: COVID-19: NIN Registration May Be Suspended – Health Minister Mamora by seborrhic: 12:49pm On Jan 11, 2021
This one incident just summaries the whole Buhari government.
Led by a senile dunce with no meaningful input from cabinet members because they either have none to give or are deficit in their thinking and input.
If a proper cabinet meeting holds and that patami of a dullard had brought this before the cabinet,as he was supposed,comprising the so called president,VP and ministers,other members would have used their commonsense and brought up exactly how this was going to pan out,made worse by a second wave,and killed the idea,at least till the covid cases go down and a proper way of doing it is found.
But no,president dull, senile,ministers,dull, thoughtless,a VP a figure head.This is the result.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: NIN Registration May Be Suspended – Health Minister Mamora by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 11, 2021
IS LIKE THIS LUNACY TASK FORCE NOW SEE DAYBREAK
Re: COVID-19: NIN Registration May Be Suspended – Health Minister Mamora by Justiceori2019(m): 12:53pm On Jan 11, 2021
We need to be alive to use phone, let's suspend the registration for now and link those that have sent to their network providers.
We can start the enrolment again or later.
Re: COVID-19: NIN Registration May Be Suspended – Health Minister Mamora by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 11, 2021
When the damage is probably already done. Our leaders thinking ahead as usual
Re: COVID-19: NIN Registration May Be Suspended – Health Minister Mamora by maiquel: 1:01pm On Jan 11, 2021
PCG001:
ɨʄ ɨ ɖօ tɦɨs NIN sɦɨt ʍaҡɛ օɢʊռ աastɛ ʍɛ
ɨ աօʊʟɖ ʀatɦɛʀ ɮʊʏ ռɛա sɨʍ tɦaռ tօ զʊɛʊɛ ɨռ tɦɛ sʊռ tօ ɖօ աatɨռ ռօ ɢօ ʄɛtċɦ ʍɛ aռʏ ʍօռɛʏembarassed
Bros be calmig down... wetin bring swear.
Whether now or later, you must do am!
Re: COVID-19: NIN Registration May Be Suspended – Health Minister Mamora by optimistfeel(m): 1:03pm On Jan 11, 2021
GOOD NEWS TO US THAT DIDN'T BOTHER OURSELVES TO REGISTER...
Re: COVID-19: NIN Registration May Be Suspended – Health Minister Mamora by PCG001: 1:03pm On Jan 11, 2021
maiquel:

Bros be calmig down... wetin bring swear.
Whether now or later, you must do am!
ɨ ʀɛքɛat .
ɨ աɨʟʟ ռɛʋɛʀ զʊɛʊɛ ɨռ tɦɛ sʊռ tօ ɖօ tɦat sɦɨt
Re: COVID-19: NIN Registration May Be Suspended – Health Minister Mamora by EmekaBlue(m): 1:15pm On Jan 11, 2021
PCG001:
ɨ աօʊʟɖ ʀatɦɛʀ ɮʊʏ ռɛա sɨʍ tɦaռ tօ զʊɛʊɛ ɨռ tɦɛ sʊռ tօ ɖօ աatɨռ ռօ ɢօ ʄɛtċɦ ʍɛ aռʏ ʍօռɛʏembarassed
i swear I'm thinking like u...

I gat my contacts..las last na to update them on d changes
Re: COVID-19: NIN Registration May Be Suspended – Health Minister Mamora by goody234: 1:16pm On Jan 11, 2021
BUBU is not in charge of this govt i swear ...all he does is dream of his cows all day long ....The incompetence of this govt has reached new highs...Nigerians why do you put up with this ?? Why do you allow yourselves to be led by your nose ...If this continues all the branches of govt will degrade because its packed with unqualified corrupt sycophants ...i weep for this country in 10 years
Re: COVID-19: NIN Registration May Be Suspended – Health Minister Mamora by Goldenson076(m): 1:17pm On Jan 11, 2021
PCG001:
They have stop selling sim cards
Re: COVID-19: NIN Registration May Be Suspended – Health Minister Mamora by hush15: 1:19pm On Jan 11, 2021
naptu2:
In my opinion it was a very silly idea to begin with.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/01/nin-registration-may-be-suspended-to-avoid-spreading-covid-19-mamora-health-minister/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

They don't need to suspend it. They should just take away the deadlines. What they can do is to ensure an effective booking system like the VISA application system such that you do your basic application online from any device and anywhere, then upon completing the pre-enrollment process, a calendar menu pops up and gives the calendar of available dates while showing the threshold for each day, upon picking the date, it furthers shows you the enrollment centers available for that day and you pick one best for you. You pick dates for your biometric capture and voila, you only go for your capture and issuance of identity number. That way, only expected people come to the enrollment center, covid protocols can be observed, everybody does at at convenience, its scam proof as you have to show yourself for biometric capture, its less disruptive as you don't have to sacrifice your day to day activities wasted at enrollment centers except your booked date and Nigeria is safer for it.

I don't understand this country. Simple think, they can't think.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: NIN Registration May Be Suspended – Health Minister Mamora by kevwemike: 1:21pm On Jan 11, 2021
This government is one of the most and even the best stupid government Nigeria has ever have .
Re: COVID-19: NIN Registration May Be Suspended – Health Minister Mamora by arsenal444(m): 1:22pm On Jan 11, 2021
president may nor dey think before e do anything to him people dat one na president?

The only thing he fit think do well na to take care of him cows
Re: COVID-19: NIN Registration May Be Suspended – Health Minister Mamora by lastburn(m): 1:33pm On Jan 11, 2021
I really don't understand why it can't be online. U fill ur form online and scan any necessary documents and your passport even do transfer should in case u have to pay. Why are we so backwards in government?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: NIN Registration May Be Suspended – Health Minister Mamora by ChoCho54(f): 1:35pm On Jan 11, 2021
DigitalDesigns:
I saw it coming. Because the time frame was too short
TB Joshua
Re: COVID-19: NIN Registration May Be Suspended – Health Minister Mamora by MemoriesAndMe: 1:54pm On Jan 11, 2021
The government should have considered automatically assigning NiN to those that already have BVN and have an online portal for those that don't to start the NiN registration process from the comforts of their homes, not force people to stampede to get NiN and contract covid in the process.
Re: COVID-19: NIN Registration May Be Suspended – Health Minister Mamora by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 11, 2021
CalliDora1:

Oh.. berra.. cool

Thanks for the heads-up, dear.
You're welcome, dearest. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: NIN Registration May Be Suspended – Health Minister Mamora by VonSmallhausen: 2:03pm On Jan 11, 2021
Simply put!!!
Really nothing needs be added to this! smiley
Re: COVID-19: NIN Registration May Be Suspended – Health Minister Mamora by samwash(m): 2:06pm On Jan 11, 2021
Since I lost my phone, I have not been able to retrieve my line becox of the ban .
I just tire for this country.
Re: COVID-19: NIN Registration May Be Suspended – Health Minister Mamora by 1vid(m): 3:11pm On Jan 11, 2021
I knew it, it was attention shifting from Christmas and new year celebration.
Re: COVID-19: NIN Registration May Be Suspended – Health Minister Mamora by Tobetek(m): 3:20pm On Jan 11, 2021
[b][/b] A failed state indeed
Re: COVID-19: NIN Registration May Be Suspended – Health Minister Mamora by Grace001: 3:31pm On Jan 11, 2021
Confused clueless government running a FAILED COUNTRY
Re: COVID-19: NIN Registration May Be Suspended – Health Minister Mamora by unitysheart(m): 3:41pm On Jan 11, 2021
PCG001:

How you go register the new line without NIN
Re: COVID-19: NIN Registration May Be Suspended – Health Minister Mamora by DECENCY3: 3:41pm On Jan 11, 2021
A bunch of confused people.
Re: COVID-19: NIN Registration May Be Suspended – Health Minister Mamora by GeorgeTheCoder: 3:57pm On Jan 11, 2021
They are still talking may.

Almajiri thinking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Probes Secret Recruitment In FIRS, NASDRA , NDLEA, Others / Analysis On Vanguard Published 'Crack In Militant Camp Widens' / Militants Flee Ogun, Regroup In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.