Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

COVID-19: NIN Registration May Be Suspended – Health Minister Mamora - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: NIN Registration May Be Suspended – Health Minister Mamora (19048 Views)

Governors Destroyed The Local Government System - Ex-lagos Speaker, Mamora / Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC / Adeleke Mamora, Minister Stops His Convoy To Clear Traffic In Apo, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: NIN Registration May Be Suspended – Health Minister Mamora by GeorgeTheCoder: 3:58pm On Jan 11, 2021
seborrhic:
This one incident just summaries the whole Buhari government.
Led by a senile dunce with no meaningful input from cabinet members because they either have none to give or are deficit in their thinking and input.
If a proper cabinet meeting holds and that patami of a dullard had brought this before the cabinet,as he was supposed,comprising the so called president,VP and ministers,other members would have used their commonsense and brought up exactly how this was going to pan out,made worse by a second wave,and killed the idea,at least till the covid cases go down and a proper way of doing it is found.
But no,president dull, senile,ministers,dull, thoughtless,a VP a figure head.This is the result.

Nigeria is rudderless.
Re: COVID-19: NIN Registration May Be Suspended – Health Minister Mamora by Mynd4i4: 5:04pm On Jan 11, 2021
shocked
Re: COVID-19: NIN Registration May Be Suspended – Health Minister Mamora by pooozeee(m): 5:31pm On Jan 11, 2021
Fake Government in power.

Re: COVID-19: NIN Registration May Be Suspended – Health Minister Mamora by pooozeee(m): 5:34pm On Jan 11, 2021

Re: COVID-19: NIN Registration May Be Suspended – Health Minister Mamora by DAILIES(m): 6:09pm On Jan 11, 2021
Africa with her backwardness, technology wise!
Things like the NIN REGISTRATION suppose to be done with digital tech, and be a continuous thing.
To ensure compliance without undue suffering, those who do not comply within a time frame should be denied access to certain online social media; while calls and messages should be left unrestricted.
At tlmes, one wonders why is created African in the first instance!!!
Re: COVID-19: NIN Registration May Be Suspended – Health Minister Mamora by Dmano: 6:35pm On Jan 11, 2021
Medicine after death,i have been shouting since on the government reasons to call people out at this time of pandemic for what ever reason to registered for the NIN when even the kidnappers will use their victims phones to make calls which will defeat the purpose for the exercise
Re: COVID-19: NIN Registration May Be Suspended – Health Minister Mamora by pfadom: 7:51pm On Jan 11, 2021
Are the Federal Executive Council and the Presidential Task Force on COVID-19 sleeping that they cannot figure out the effect of NIN registration on the recent high incident rates of COVID-19 cases.

I suspect they are just awake from hallucination. Senseless people.
Re: COVID-19: NIN Registration May Be Suspended – Health Minister Mamora by IYANGBALI: 9:39pm On Jan 11, 2021
Corona 1-0 NIN
Re: COVID-19: NIN Registration May Be Suspended – Health Minister Mamora by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:01pm On Jan 11, 2021
Freaks!
THERAPY KURE FOR CORONA VIRUS
1) TAK HOT WATER EVERY MORNIN
2)TAK LEMON DAILY
3) TAK VIT C
4) STAY HAPPY AND PRAYERFUL
5) DONT FEAR ANY FIGURE,CORONA WILL RAVAGE ALL LOOTERS AND PHAROAHS,THE VACCINE IS A FLUKE,CORONA WILL FINISH ITS ASSIGNMT B4 IS OVER,CORONA IS FIGHTING FOR COMMON MASSES.
Re: COVID-19: NIN Registration May Be Suspended – Health Minister Mamora by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:02pm On Jan 11, 2021
Oskimyd:
hello everyone I want to introduce you to the first crypto currencys you can mine on your phone without any money all you need is just data, just go to playstore, and download "bee games" and "pi network", remember this is how bitcoin started, don't dull mine as much as you can, you can see how bitcoin is moving, no sleeping use "oskimyd" as referral code, no sleeping,u mine every 24 hours, so it doesn't not disturb your work, for anything contact me on 09039155117
HOW MUCH YU DON LOSE TRADING CRYTO
Re: COVID-19: NIN Registration May Be Suspended – Health Minister Mamora by Lawdis(m): 11:06pm On Jan 11, 2021
ibrutex:
If you think this people don't know what they are doing in the first place then you are on long thing, Nigerians generally we are smarter than that and to talk of our government they can only pretend to be naive of some consequences of their actions just for them to achieve what they want which is to shift attention at that moment and to keep most Nigerians busy while they execute some major atrocities....SMH

grin grin grin.....kpom kwem
Re: COVID-19: NIN Registration May Be Suspended – Health Minister Mamora by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:32am On Jan 12, 2021
Foolish decision from very unwise people
Re: COVID-19: NIN Registration May Be Suspended – Health Minister Mamora by Easyluv2live(m): 8:11am On Jan 13, 2021
GamalNasser:
Buhari govt is the most shortsighted govt in history ..they never think anything through properly..In my organization we can spend weeks looking at just a small change in our service process , we will look at every possible fallout , chain reaction and angle before we proceed
they know what they are doing they re not Stupid it was all distraction for something else something bigger underground...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Militants Flee Ogun, Regroup In Ondo / Ex-Minister, Ibe Kachikwu Indicted In Diezani’s UK ‘Bribery’ Case / Barney The Dinosaur Used As A Masquerade At Ondo AD Governorship Campaign Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.