Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son (47954 Views)

Police Officer Accuses Her Superior Of Assaulting Her For Refusing His Advances / Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night / Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Duping Her Sexually And Financially In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by Molahnelson(m): 9:28pm On Jan 11, 2021
I like the body of a woman, but not their Brain

6 Likes

Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by pocohantas(f): 9:28pm On Jan 11, 2021
generationz:
shocked

The husband has replied with WhatsApp chats as evidence and I believe him. He asked her for a divorce for her bad character and asked for a DNA test she refused and when he left the house and she was unable to get him back, she posted this on Facebook.

I remember last year, one lady conspired with her mom to accuse the husband of the same thing. It turned out that the mother was notorious for using her daughters to milk and blackmail her son in laws.

I hope he takes the matter to court and whoever is guilty pays dearly. No name slander/injustice will be tolerated in 2021.

I knew something wasn’t right when I saw the story on an IG blog.

I remember the one of last year, same storyline. That was how that matter died. The man shouldn’t let this slide. E for better if she call am cheat, but accusing a man of sexually abusing his child? C’mon!!!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by Baamm(m): 9:28pm On Jan 11, 2021
A threat against your life and sexual assault against his own son and the first place you thought of is social media not alert your lawyer or nearest police station. Well she is lying and apparently all the husband did was demand for a DNA test. Wicked creatures

7 Likes

Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by DAVE5(m): 9:30pm On Jan 11, 2021
Opexzy:

There is nothing contradictory there, you are not just intelligent enough to understand what he's trying to say..

Lemme put you out of your misery, he actually meant nobody can be trusted in such a situation like this and this is a one sided story. The woman could be vindictive about the whole issue while it is possible the man committed the crime.

Don't let the hate you have for men take away your sense of reasoning.

I like you, no homo, God forbid homo in my family line

1 Like

Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by 400billionman: 9:30pm On Jan 11, 2021
Simplyleo:
Sodomy
Infant molestation
Incest

All rolled into Chukwutem Victor Inalu

I think Buhari and Tinubu should share the blame on a ratio of 2:1 and we are good to go.

Let me go and insult afonja and abokki so I will assume it is their fault. undecided

You sound mentally disturbed.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by midnighter1(f): 9:30pm On Jan 11, 2021
Trust no one.
Anything is possible with humans these days. Damn.. mere looking at him in the second pics you can tell he's catching feelings from body contact with the little boy. Iike seriously, he's on. His eyes says it all.
Abomination!
Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by DAVE5(m): 9:31pm On Jan 11, 2021
tiswell:
keep kwayet!
We are no the reason why your dad didn't show you enough love as a kid.

There are responsible, disciplined and loving Fathers out there.

No mind that pikin, her own nah to dey shout don’t trust your children with your husband or any as if all men are like the men in her family
Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by edoairways: 9:32pm On Jan 11, 2021
angelEmade:
this is crazy
believe women at your own peril
...also...the heart of men is filled with evil.
your guess is as good as mine
Read this

1 Like

Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by Gunayo(m): 9:32pm On Jan 11, 2021
vincentjk:

The man has given his own side of the story, he said he wanted to run a DNA on the son that's why his wife accused him of this.

I fear who no fear woman
l swear. The world would have been better without them. Sometimes l wonder why God created them in the first place. Man was okay but began to experience challenges when the woman was created. Have you ever wonder why the Devil couldn't tempt Adam when he was alone but was able to succeed as soon as the woman was created. The heart of wicked women is in the hands of Satan and he can do as he pleases.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by IYANGBALI: 9:32pm On Jan 11, 2021
Bloody liar! See as she resemble mynd44

3 Likes

Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by Overlordrichy(m): 9:32pm On Jan 11, 2021
We4all:

Think about this: if he asked for a DNA, it means he doubts the child's paternity. That must have triggered his actions to take revenge on the innocent toddler as a means to get back at his wife.
rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by Wartsnigeria: 9:33pm On Jan 11, 2021
angelEmade:
Attention please...my dad has a lot of shares from first bank and other notable companies bought between. 1995 and 2003
can they still be valuable? anyone has idea how he can reclaim his dividends??

Yes sure he can claim them, firstbank Shares really did well back then and still growing. He should look for a credible broker and sell them or transfer to any of his children if he's not ready to sell.
Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by Bodydiialect57: 9:33pm On Jan 11, 2021
How are you sure you aren't judging wrongly?
CalliDora1:
Trust no one. Anything is possible with humans these days.

Damn.. mere looking at him in the second pics you can tell he's catching feelings from body contact with the little boy. Iike seriously, he's on. His eyes says it all.

Abomination!

1 Like

Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by simplesearch: 9:34pm On Jan 11, 2021
Somebody was telling me a nasty thing like this today though not exactly,but all buck down to the effect of wanting to get rich and make it at all cost, unfortunately when the money has arrived the nonsense sacrifices for appeasement that accompany the do's and dont's is never something a sane human being can cope with. And this they must do and keep at it for the rest of their life.
Don't sell your soul for earthly success and possession its usually not worth it at the end, cos your cry will start right from this world till eternity, whether secretly cried or openly admitted.
Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by Slynation(m): 9:34pm On Jan 11, 2021
seborrhic:
She better have proof because this is irreparable damage to the man's reputation.
But I find it strange and I highly suspect this is a woman being vindictive over something because for almost a year after she gave birth,she was living with this same husband,yet she didn't catch him or report his gay tendency with evidence.
How can it now be that it's his own blood son he is finding the attraction to exhibit this kind of abhorrent behaviour?
I honestly don't believe this woman and see her as a bitter soul,the type that are comfortable destroying someone,even if with the most crude and repulsive of tales.
I bet the man has a story to tell about her or she has conveniently first thrown this horrid of accusations so as to diffuse or deflect from what the husband was about to do or tell about her.I suspect the husband wanted the marriage dissolved and she wants to damage him at whatever cost,using the most vile of accusations,before any other woman.
What is this one even saying..... you sounding like the accused man trying to exonerate himself
Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by golddust6000(m): 9:34pm On Jan 11, 2021
luminouz:

How is doubting the kid's paternity related to using his dick to scatter a year old boy's anus, AS REVENGE?

DOES IT MAKE SENSE TO EVEN YOUR LIMITED SENSE? undecided

Who are these peeps I share NL with?
you think Nigerian women have sense?? Ask you self have has any Nigerian girl come to you to seek advice in business plan, or reason like educated being? I am sure none.
All they reason is prostitution and Brazilian hairl. What a bunch of wasted generation.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by midnighter1(f): 9:35pm On Jan 11, 2021
IYANGBALI:
Bloody liar! See as she resemble mynd44
you never talk wetin mynd44 do you
Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by oloshun(m): 9:35pm On Jan 11, 2021
angelEmade:
Attention please...my dad has a lot of shares from first bank and other notable companies bought between. 1995 and 2003

It is very simple. Dividends are always safe. Talk to a stock broker around you and if you don't have, I can link you up with ith mine. You can send me an email at oloshun@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by danvault: 9:37pm On Jan 11, 2021
stubbornman:

What specie of rat is your Dad?? sad sad

Her dad's specie must be Nigerianus Raticulus.

1 Like

Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by bjtinz: 9:37pm On Jan 11, 2021
She obviously looked for the most shocking of scenarios to make her case.

Incest, sodomy, pedophilia all encapsulated in one man - her effing husband!!! shocked

I'm not saying such don't happen, but in the case, there is more to it, particularly the part doctors wanting to cover it up. Which doctor will see such a case an agree to cover up?

Lastly, if indeed he's sodomizing the son, he would literally rip the rectum to shreds such that it will be more than scars or bloody stool.

Verdict: fake story

8 Likes

Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by Opexzy: 9:37pm On Jan 11, 2021
deepwater:

Did u watch the video
U really need to watch it
She dragged even the policewoman and the policeman
She also dragged another hospital staff.
In fact everyone was dragged in that video
She said she needs army now...
I think she needs a mental home

Your comment made me watch the video. I can't just stop laughing. She said she needs the whole world to come to her rescue. The police you paid to come and rescue you even got dragged, what then is the fate of the whole world? She even dragged human right activist join.

On a more serious note, It's is only an unintelligent person that will believe this woman without hearing from the man.

And I think she's not that okay, mentally as u suggested.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by danvault: 9:38pm On Jan 11, 2021
Molahnelson:
I like the body of a woman, but not their Brain

Funny bro.
Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by tnerro1(m): 9:38pm On Jan 11, 2021
After the DNA result is out, I will comment

2 Likes

Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by Evercurrious(f): 9:38pm On Jan 11, 2021
nnah menn no qualms this is so unsophisticated
Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by Slynation(m): 9:39pm On Jan 11, 2021
MrNipplesLover:
Marriage about to break.
Nawa ooh.
about to?? This one is damaged beyond repair....!!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by EMXTAN1(m): 9:39pm On Jan 11, 2021
sapphiere:
My dear if I tell you my story, if I tell you what I went through in the hands of these dusty rats, you'd weep.

Hey dear.. ud be wrong to generalise, there re still good ones... its unfortunate tho what is alledged... if true its just barbaric and satanic
Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by IYANGBALI: 9:40pm On Jan 11, 2021
midnighter1:
you never talk wetin mynd44 do you
she dey pursue me for my dreams
Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by ogmask: 9:40pm On Jan 11, 2021
midnighter1:
Trust no one.

Anything is possible with humans these days.
Damn.. mere looking at him in the second pics you can
tell he's catching feelings from body contact with the little
boy. Iike seriously, he's on. His eyes says it all.

Abomination!

It reminds you of all the bad bad things your step dad and brothers did to you ba? Take heart dear, na so e dey be sometimes. When u born abeg nor let the fada of your child get close biko...
Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by TheMan3: 9:42pm On Jan 11, 2021
sapphiere:
I once said here. Never allowed you kids alone with a man be it their fathers.
you are mad

2 Likes

Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by Primadonna1(f): 9:43pm On Jan 11, 2021
too bad
Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by nedekid: 9:46pm On Jan 11, 2021
angelEmade:
It is easy if he is alive.
But for a deseased person. The wahala is too much.
Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by marsup: 9:47pm On Jan 11, 2021
Let's hear from her husband. Keep the evidence you have, and concentrate on your son's recovery. I don't know why people run to social media first, when issues like this arise.............. lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Conductor Stabs Nigerian Man Dead In Accra, Ghana (Graphic Photos) / Photos Of The 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rivers Smoking Shisha / Man Caught While Trying To Rape 6-year-old Girl In An Uncompleted Building.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.