Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,201 members, 7,807,679 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son (47973 Views)

Police Officer Accuses Her Superior Of Assaulting Her For Refusing His Advances / Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night / Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Duping Her Sexually And Financially In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 11, 2021
My thought exactly. Let's hear from the man

seborrhic:
She better have proof because this is irreparable damage to the man's reputation.
But I find it strange and I highly suspect this is a woman being vindictive over something because for almost a year after she gave birth,she was living with this same husband,yet she didn't catch him or report his gay tendency with evidence.
How can it now be that it's his own blood son he is finding the attraction to exhibit this kind of abhorrent behaviour?
I honestly don't believe this woman and see her as a bitter soul,the type that are comfortable destroying someone,even if with the most crude and repulsive of tales.
I bet the man has a story to tell about her or she has conveniently first thrown this horrid of accusations so as to diffuse or deflect from what the husband was about to do or tell about her.I suspect the husband wanted the marriage dissolved and she wants to damage him at whatever cost,using the most vile of accusations,before any other woman.
Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by holocron: 9:48pm On Jan 11, 2021
GayPontiff:
I cannot even imagine what some men can venture into these days.
7-10inch prick inside the anus of a child less than a year old?

Like what d heck?

And you believe the story? Just like that? How is it even possible without tearing the tender flesh to pieces leading to certain death? ...more like the rantings of a lunatic woman.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by midnighter1(f): 9:49pm On Jan 11, 2021
IYANGBALI:
she dey pursue me for my dreams
lol.she be witch
Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by marsup: 9:52pm On Jan 11, 2021
Gunayo:
l swear. The world would have been better without them. Sometimes l wonder why God created them in the first place. Man was okay but began to experience challenges when the woman was created. Have you ever wonder why the Devil couldn't tempt Adam when he was alone but was able to succeed as soon as the woman was created. The heart of wicked women is in the hands of Satan and he can do as he pleases.
Kill yourself,then ask God why.
Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by angelEmade: 9:52pm On Jan 11, 2021
oloshun:

It is very simple. Dividends are always safe. Talk to a stock broker around you and if you don't have, I can link you up with ith mine. You can send me an email at oloshun@gmail.com
how much do you think his shares will be worth now?...
in 1999 he received a dividend of 7k. that was the last dividend he received before we changed location and pobox and he could not receive his warrant again.
Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by favour32(m): 9:52pm On Jan 11, 2021
Na today women begin setup men?
This woman nor dey intelligent at all.
Even if you nor hear from the man.
The matter na fake.
Why?
Doctor wan cover up
Police woman dey follow up and down come seize the medical report.....bla bla nonsense.
Make dem check her mental state.
Make the husband nor let this matter slide.
He must get justice make others nor try am.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by IYANGBALI: 9:54pm On Jan 11, 2021
midnighter1:
lol.she be witch
her own pass that level i
Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by Gunayo(m): 9:57pm On Jan 11, 2021
marsup:
Kill yourself,then ask God why.
Why should l kill myself because of women matter when I have better things to live for. You are so pained by my comment. No vex you hear just examine yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by Molahnelson(m): 9:58pm On Jan 11, 2021
danvault:

Funny bro.

Funny indeed
Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by Nicepoker(m): 9:58pm On Jan 11, 2021
CalliDora1:
Trust no one. Anything is possible with humans these days.

Damn.. mere looking at him in the second pics you can tell he's catching feelings from body contact with the little boy. Iike seriously, he's on. His eyes says it all.

Abomination!
keep your voice down. You are too loud

2 Likes

Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by marsup: 9:59pm On Jan 11, 2021
The question I want to ask all of you saying Nigeria girls are useless and all that.......... Are your mothers and sisters from Zimbabwe? If they are from Nigeria, are they that useless to prompt this generalisation? Such a pity.
There are really nice girls out there, met a whole lot of them.
So, maybe y'all need to change your attitude and mindset, probably you'll get yourselves a good girl.
I come in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by midnighter1(f): 10:01pm On Jan 11, 2021
IYANGBALI:
her own pass that level i
you mean her witchcraft don enter another dimension

2 Likes

Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by Eshiosbest: 10:02pm On Jan 11, 2021
sapphiere:
I once said here. Never allowed you kids alone with a man be it their fathers.
listen to yourself, your madness too much, ur hatred to all men will soon kill u.idiot

4 Likes

Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by idahme(m): 10:03pm On Jan 11, 2021
CalliDora1:

Damn.. mere looking at him in the second pics you can tell he's catching feelings from body contact with the little boy. Iike seriously, he's on. His eyes says it all.

Abomination!

Your assertions may be wrong, look at the first pic that has three of them that's how the dudes eyes is....
Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by RubiesBanking: 10:04pm On Jan 11, 2021
CalliDora1:

Abomination!

Mere looking at him you've already judged him someone you don't even know physically, if someone should falsely accuse you that you're a thief and no one refuse to hear you out because you look like one, how would you feel?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by marsup: 10:04pm On Jan 11, 2021
Gunayo:
Why should l kill myself because of women matter when I have better things to live for. You are so pained by my comment. No vex you hear just examine yourself
between you and I, who sounded pained? Relax.........
Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by Tozara(m): 10:07pm On Jan 11, 2021
Martinez39s:
In absence of evidence, I won't believe the words that come out of a woman's mouth.
See here: https://www.nairaland.com/6358027/man-accused-molesting-9months-old

I have learned to doubt all their accusations too.

In the absence of serious evidence, I will NEVER take them seriously, no matter how much they cry or sob.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by Tozara(m): 10:10pm On Jan 11, 2021
CalliDora1:

Abomination!
You take every opportunity of stupidity presented to you.

This is the fourth time I’m bearing witness to your senselessness.

8 Likes

Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 11, 2021
Nicepoker:
keep your voice down. You are too loud

Learn to close your ears and mind your business. I'm not here because of you so you can't tell me how to behave here.
Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by Hahjascho(m): 10:13pm On Jan 11, 2021
Niceiroko:

Fear women,she is tired and she want the for her self or something has happened to her
lol..

Now, I concur.
Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 11, 2021
simplepee:
Very possible, you don't want to know the unspeakable things kids pass through growing up, especially female kids.

It is not just this generation, this evil has been happening in the past generations, it is just "forbidden" to speak out in the olden days. May God protect our kids.

Hm.

Amen.
Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by Nicepoker(m): 10:16pm On Jan 11, 2021
CalliDora1:

Learn to close your ears and mind your business. I'm not here because of you so you can't tell me how to behave here.

Don't get me wrong. That statement wasn't an offensive one. We ain't quarrelling.
Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:19pm On Jan 11, 2021
Aru!
Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 11, 2021
CalliDora1:

Abomination!
you've said nothing.
Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by idahme(m): 10:28pm On Jan 11, 2021
Nato008:

to slap u dey hungry me sha....

That lady has a psychological problem, she needs help.. Imagine what exudes out of her...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by Weneda(m): 10:31pm On Jan 11, 2021
angelEmade:
Attention please...my dad has a lot of shares from first bank and other notable companies bought between. 1995 and 2003
can they still be valuable? anyone has idea how he can reclaim his dividends??
create a trend
Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 11, 2021
Nicepoker:
Don't get me wrong. That statement wasn't an offensive one. We ain't quarrelling.

Yeah?? But it sounded offensive.

Anyways it's ok. We good. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by cococandy(f): 10:35pm On Jan 11, 2021
9 months.

It’s just really hard to wrap one’s mind around. An anally raped nine month old would be in a lot of physical trauma. I’m skeptical about her claim honestly and I hope the truth prevails.
Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by idahme(m): 10:36pm On Jan 11, 2021
doggedfighter:

I am a woman too but I suggest you listen to the man's side of the story before you make your conclusions. Don't be too quick

you are very sensible, kudos. Majority of ladies respond to sensitive issues without having a true picture of the scenarios involved.
Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by KingRabota: 10:38pm On Jan 11, 2021
I don't believe this story.
Women can be very vindictive knowing that they have the sympathy and Pity..
I'm speaking from personal experience

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Many Feared Dead As Shekau-Led Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash / Bribe-seeking Policeman Forced To Sit On The Ground After Being Arrested. Photo / Supo Bamidele, Businessman Arrested With Human Parts In Osun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.