Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,759 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son (47953 Views)

Police Officer Accuses Her Superior Of Assaulting Her For Refusing His Advances / Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night / Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Duping Her Sexually And Financially In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by IYANGBALI: 2:31am On Jan 12, 2021
midnighter1:
you mean her witchcraft don enter another dimension
e be like sey ban dey hungry you?
Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by solaaje1976(m): 3:02am On Jan 12, 2021
[/color][color=#000099][/color]Attention please...my dad has a lot of shares from first bank and other notable companies bought between. 1995 and 2003
can they still be valuable? anyone has idea how he can reclaim his dividends??[/quote][color=#000099]

Go to the nearest first registrar
Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by maybet081: 3:31am On Jan 12, 2021
well the accusations might be true , but we must take note that women can be terrible sometimes, from the video, where her accusations is now against the police force calling names, personally I didn't see much of decency in that lady,she needs not just medical reports that the innocent child's body is damaged but also a proof of the accused father's involvement. because this matter is damaging from both ends it need to be given utmost care.

1 Like

Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by holocron: 3:36am On Jan 12, 2021
1Sharon:

You know molestation can involve inserting fingers too right?

Do not quote foolishly. My response was to the poster's outrage alleging penetration by an adult penis.

The accusation is outlandish, and as such require enough evidence to substantiate, not just the careless words of a woman.
Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by jidify: 3:41am On Jan 12, 2021
I know the said victor as he is a client and am shocked at the accusations. He was previously married to a very beautiful Lady but I guess they parted ways since the former wife couldn't give birth to a child.
Though this days you can't really say about anyone because we are in perilous times.
Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by oruma19: 3:45am On Jan 12, 2021
seborrhic:
She better have proof because this is irreparable damage to the man's reputation.
But I find it strange and I highly suspect this is a woman being vindictive over something because for almost a year after she gave birth,she was living with this same husband,yet she didn't catch him or report his gay tendency with evidence.
How can it now be that it's his own blood son he is finding the attraction to exhibit this kind of abhorrent behaviour?
I honestly don't believe this woman and see her as a bitter soul,the type that are comfortable destroying someone,even if with the most crude and repulsive of tales.
I bet the man has a story to tell about her or she has conveniently first thrown this horrid of accusations so as to diffuse or deflect from what the husband was about to do or tell about her.I suspect the husband wanted the marriage dissolved and she wants to damage him at whatever cost,using the most vile of accusations,before any other woman.
she is sat ng the truth , I know the family. The boy has rutualist tendencies, in
Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by Cj4charles(m): 4:07am On Jan 12, 2021
sapphiere:
I once said here. Never allowed you kids alone with a man be it their fathers.
So who should the kids be allowed to be with, Ghost or animals? just hear yourself

2 Likes

Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by Pat081: 5:11am On Jan 12, 2021
sapphiere:
My dear if I tell you my story, if I tell you what I went through in the hands of these dusty rats, you'd weep.
let hear from the man 1st b4 u put him on the cross and u can do the weep in ur room u will nt tell us what u do that is bad or what they (men)do that is good only d bad ones u will tell us sorry to tell u this DNA hav to b done on ur children when u hav ones
Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by Pat081: 5:18am On Jan 12, 2021
Cj4charles:
So who should the kids be allowed to be with, Ghost or animals? just hear yourself
ask her, some people will just b comment like a fool they are
Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by Sexiestcrown(m): 5:25am On Jan 12, 2021
sapphiere:
WHEN.. OR RATHER IF YOU WOULD EVER HAVE KIDS THEN YOU CAN SAY THAT, FOR NOW JUST HOLD YOUR PEACE.
Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by Sunexy(m): 5:44am On Jan 12, 2021
sapphiere:
Fear men. Entrust your kids with them at your own peril.
You know say you be woman...and most woman end game na to marry...after all this your online hatred, make sure you don't marry o...e go funny if you do
Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by maak400: 6:06am On Jan 12, 2021
sapphiere:
You are completely sick in your mind, you’re totally fvcked up, messed up and damaged beyond redemption. I pity the unfortunate guy that will end up marrying a battered soul like you that is filled with hatred and bitterness.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by Nobody: 6:18am On Jan 12, 2021
maak400:

You are completely sick in your mind, you’re totally fvcked up, messed up and damaged beyond redemption. I pity the unfortunate guy that will end up marrying a battered soul like you that is filled with hatred and bitterness.
I am not hating. I speak the truth.
Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by Nobody: 6:20am On Jan 12, 2021
Sunexy:

You know say you be woman...and most woman end game na to marry...after all this your online hatred, make sure you don't marry o...e go funny if you do
I'd post my wedding pictures here this year by God's grace. I said most men are evil I didn't say all men.
Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by Sunexy(m): 6:28am On Jan 12, 2021
sapphiere:
I'd post my wedding pictures here this year by God's grace. I said most men are evil I didn't say all men.
Abeg post o...dont forget to sleep around and give him another man's baby and get angry and divorce him when he asks for DNA..then defame him. After come here and post all..we will pray for you wink

1 Like

Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by dazzlingd(m): 6:40am On Jan 12, 2021
seborrhic:
She better have proof because this is irreparable damage to the man's reputation.
But I find it strange and I highly suspect this is a woman being vindictive over something because for almost a year after she gave birth,she was living with this same husband,yet she didn't catch him or report his gay tendency with evidence.
How can it now be that it's his own blood son he is finding the attraction to exhibit this kind of abhorrent behaviour?
I honestly don't believe this woman and see her as a bitter soul,the type that are comfortable destroying someone,even if with the most crude and repulsive of tales.
I bet the man has a story to tell about her or she has conveniently first thrown this horrid of accusations so as to diffuse or deflect from what the husband was about to do or tell about her.I suspect the husband wanted the marriage dissolved and she wants to damage him at whatever cost,using the most vile of accusations,before any other woman.

You are a wise man

1 Like

Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by dazzlingd(m): 6:42am On Jan 12, 2021
sapphiere:

If your husband to be knows your true self.... he will know he is about to make a mistake.

You don't love him and u will be pose a great danger to him and your family. You can self destruct
Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by Redoil: 6:43am On Jan 12, 2021
angelEmade:
Attention please...my dad has a lot of shares from first bank and other notable companies bought between. 1995 and 2003
can they still be valuable? anyone has idea how he can reclaim his dividends??

click on this link and all your questions will get answer

https://www.nairaland.com/1131485/nigerian-stock-exchange-market-pick/6197

1 Like

Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by Jeffy1206(m): 6:51am On Jan 12, 2021
seborrhic:
you're good bro. Na foolish and desperate woman.
Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by Godbless3(m): 6:51am On Jan 12, 2021
sapphiere:

Your problem is bigger and deeper and surely not all men is like your father.
Not every post you pass judgement.
So woman don't abuse children? in your narrow mind abi.
Get sense sisi because you will never have a happy marraige since you won't even trust your husband.

1 Like

Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by Nobody: 6:51am On Jan 12, 2021
The only evidence you have of the assault you left it with someone else. You didn't make a copy but you're already preempting that the result that will be made to the public will be fake. Woman are you kidding me?
Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by Pimine: 7:14am On Jan 12, 2021
Opexzy:

There is nothing contradictory there, you are not just intelligent enough to understand what he's trying to say..

Lemme put you out of your misery, he actually meant nobody can be trusted in such a situation like this and this is a one sided story. The woman could be vindictive about the whole issue while it is possible the man committed the crime.

Don't let the hate you have for men take away your sense of reasoning.
Aswearugaaad

She hates men yet she's praying to get married this year lolz. Never met a more confused human in my life.
Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by faithfull18(f): 7:49am On Jan 12, 2021
Viking007:
Thank you so much for this. A lot of Nigerians don't have this information. I was able to track my FBN shares my Dad created for me & my siblings more than a decade ago. This link alone deserves a stand-alone thread @ lalasticlala.
I will create one but don't know which section it will be.
Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by luminouz(m): 7:57am On Jan 12, 2021
Kayberg:

angry
You should by now realise you made an awful mistake in quoting me, because you just quoted the wrong person on your claims.

Where on earth did I say the killer corper might have been framed when I fully analysed her description on her Facebook profile?

Please go, check and mention me with the link to backup your claims. I want to see it.

Here is the link to my comment on that killer corper thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/6356612/slay-queen-corper-kills-guy#97939025

Produce yours before you use me shine…

I'm vindicated already. The woman was lying and the husband came with receipts.

Next time,hear both sides of the story before judging. undecided
Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by Kayberg: 8:01am On Jan 12, 2021
luminouz:

I'm vindicated already. The woman was lying and the husband came with receipts.

Next time,hear both sides of the story before judging. undecided

I said produce your evidence I was the one supporting the killer corper or forever shut the heck up.

How can you quote the wrong person and still be flexing muscle on your disgusting error?
Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by luminouz(m): 8:07am On Jan 12, 2021
Kayberg:

I said produce your evidence I was the one supporting the killer corper or forever shut the heck up.

How can you quote the wrong person and still be flexing muscle on your disgusting error?

Lol...don't be pained darling

You lost this one...now go and enjoy your day
Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by Kayberg: 8:11am On Jan 12, 2021
luminouz:

Lol...don't be pained darling

You lost this one...now go and enjoy your day

You must be very much out of your mind.
This ain't funny.
You read a comment by someone else and the best idiotic reaction you can do it accuse someone else of it.

What does that make you?
You better start taking enough Vitamin A to see properly.

And don't you call me darling again.
Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by luminouz(m): 8:13am On Jan 12, 2021
Kayberg:

You must be very much out of your mind.
This ain't funny.
You read a comment by someone else and the best idiotic reaction you can do it accuse someone else of it.

What does that make you?
You better start taking enough Vitamin A to see properly.

And don't you call me darling again.

Darllingggggg kiss kiss

I love you baby!!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by Kayberg: 8:17am On Jan 12, 2021
luminouz:

Darllingggggg kiss kiss

I love you baby!!! grin

angry
You think this is funny?

The comment you're accusing me of, I else read the comment but chose not to react because I know whoever made that comment doee not deserve to be replaced despite seeing the evidences.

If this had been April 1 I wouldn't have taken you seriously.

And I repeat, don't call me darling again.
Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by Kaidou(m): 8:18am On Jan 12, 2021
sapphiere:
Fear men. Entrust your kids with them at your own peril.
Okay...so your dad sexually molested you when you were little...is that it undecided

That's the reason for all this foolish hatred you have on men heh undecided

Deal with it undecided
Re: Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son by luminouz(m): 8:19am On Jan 12, 2021
Kayberg:

angry
You think this is funny?

The comment you're accusing me of, I else read the comment but chose not to react because I know whoever made that comment doee not deserve to be replaced despite seeing the evidences.

If this had been April 1 I wouldn't have taken you seriously.

And I repeat, don't call me darling again.

Dorrrlinnggggg!!!! grin

Oya take kiss... kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Conductor Stabs Nigerian Man Dead In Accra, Ghana (Graphic Photos) / Man Caught While Trying To Rape 6-year-old Girl In An Uncompleted Building.PICS / Photos Of The 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rivers Smoking Shisha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.