Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,407 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

BBNaija: Kiddwaya Gifts Lucy A Generator To Support Her Business (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Kiddwaya Gifts Lucy A Generator To Support Her Business (Video) (50611 Views)

Lucy Celebrates As Nengi Gifts Her Cash In Six Digits To Support Her Business / Teebillz Wears #TheSavageTour Vest To Support Her Concert. See Her Reply (Pics) / Fan Sends Ifu Ennada N1 Million To Support Her Business (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya Gifts Lucy A Generator To Support Her Business (Video) by Drizzy5001(m): 3:29pm On Jan 11, 2021
He tried, though I was expecting a mikano generator.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya Gifts Lucy A Generator To Support Her Business (Video) by 9jaBloke: 3:29pm On Jan 11, 2021
Balenciagabrain:
Generator ke
The way this guy dey brag you will think rather he would get her a business to support her generator.

Billionaire pikin ko!

He's actually quite prudent
Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya Gifts Lucy A Generator To Support Her Business (Video) by toyinjimoh(m): 3:29pm On Jan 11, 2021
d
Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya Gifts Lucy A Generator To Support Her Business (Video) by 44Bulldog(m): 3:30pm On Jan 11, 2021
Good...but I smell clout everywhere

That lady...Lucy ugly ooo cheesy
I pray makeup artist reach heaven sha undecided
Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya Gifts Lucy A Generator To Support Her Business (Video) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 11, 2021
Balenciagabrain:
Generator ke
The way this guy dey brag you will think rather he would get her a business to support her generator.

Billionaire pikin ko!
millionaire wey u no fit ever smell for your life

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya Gifts Lucy A Generator To Support Her Business (Video) by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:32pm On Jan 11, 2021
Dozie32:
He really tried. But one thing about this celebrity be saying Dem dey like advertise everything Dem do for person..

foolish generation 2021
generator set even ghana here don forget how generator look like h

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya Gifts Lucy A Generator To Support Her Business (Video) by lugzii: 3:32pm On Jan 11, 2021
Nice gesture by Kiddwaya but upon all ur rants online, ds should be chicken change that doesnt need any publicity

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya Gifts Lucy A Generator To Support Her Business (Video) by givv: 3:32pm On Jan 11, 2021
Olami29999:
Pls sir and ma, I dont know how to narrate my story. My mom commited suicide because deh sack her from work last year in ekiti, if u r in ekiti and u used to listen to local news u will hear news last year. The problems now is I can't take care of my younger ones, they are hungry since yesterday, we only drank garri yesterday n we have not take any thing since morning.. I'm trying my little best as a man but it is enough.. Pls I need help from anybody.. Just any amount to feed my Bros n sis today..
All long has this been going on, I strongly advise you seek the assistance of people around you first; your families should be of help. The truth is brother, it's very hard to trust anyone this especially at this age where people are so fraudulent. May God help you.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya Gifts Lucy A Generator To Support Her Business (Video) by Balenciagabrain: 3:32pm On Jan 11, 2021
Paxxcarl:
millionaire wey u no fit ever smell for your life
Thank God you no be God sha. Wehdone

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya Gifts Lucy A Generator To Support Her Business (Video) by ProfTel98(m): 3:34pm On Jan 11, 2021
GOOD PEOPLE ARE GOOD, IN AND OUT. WELL DONE KIDDY
Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya Gifts Lucy A Generator To Support Her Business (Video) by ProfTel98(m): 3:36pm On Jan 11, 2021
Drizzy5001:
He tried, though I was expecting a mikano generator.

grin grin grin
AND I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE SHA.
BUT LAS LAS SHA, HIM TRY WELLA. smiley

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya Gifts Lucy A Generator To Support Her Business (Video) by edoairways: 3:36pm On Jan 11, 2021
Dozie32:
He really tried. But one thing about this celebrity be saying Dem dey like advertise everything Dem do for person..
This advertisement is good for Lucy. It will persuade many to patronise her business

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya Gifts Lucy A Generator To Support Her Business (Video) by Slynation(m): 3:36pm On Jan 11, 2021
Lucy is definitely all put for her business.... I pray things work out for her as planned

Nagode Kiddwaya.....!!
Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya Gifts Lucy A Generator To Support Her Business (Video) by Balenciagabrain: 3:38pm On Jan 11, 2021
9jaBloke:

He's actually quite prudent
He's not prudent with his money talks. Should walk his talk.
Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya Gifts Lucy A Generator To Support Her Business (Video) by HabaHaba: 3:39pm On Jan 11, 2021
Mcheww!!!

Nonsense news for the jobless minds.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya Gifts Lucy A Generator To Support Her Business (Video) by Slynation(m): 3:40pm On Jan 11, 2021
Bodyodour:
lies everywhere
Asin ehh, I usually loss interest whenever such news is coming from a new account created that very day...Some of them might have given you the insult of your life with their main account for posting your own opinion on a particular post.....!!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya Gifts Lucy A Generator To Support Her Business (Video) by PatAnselm(m): 3:41pm On Jan 11, 2021
Olami29999:
Pls sir and ma, I dont know how to narrate my story. My mom commited suicide because deh sack her from work last year in ekiti, if u r in ekiti and u used to listen to local news u will hear news last year. The problems now is I can't take care of my younger ones, they are hungry since yesterday, we only drank garri yesterday n we have not take any thing since morning.. I'm trying my little best as a man but it is enough.. Pls I need help from anybody.. Just any amount to feed my Bros n sis today..

08135190916... Dm me on WhatsApp bro

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya Gifts Lucy A Generator To Support Her Business (Video) by theswallownews: 3:42pm On Jan 11, 2021
Made4naijaoeo:
Wawu
what an insiteful comment
Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya Gifts Lucy A Generator To Support Her Business (Video) by BanevsJoker(m): 3:42pm On Jan 11, 2021
Dozie32:
Did you see Kiddwaya anywhere in the video?
Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya Gifts Lucy A Generator To Support Her Business (Video) by femi4: 3:42pm On Jan 11, 2021
Why are they hiding the generator size?

I can't live in such environment, too noisy. I doubt if they have a functioning transformer
Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya Gifts Lucy A Generator To Support Her Business (Video) by BanevsJoker(m): 3:43pm On Jan 11, 2021
Balenciagabrain:
Generator ke

Billionaire pikin ko!
The haters have arrived.
Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya Gifts Lucy A Generator To Support Her Business (Video) by theswallownews: 3:43pm On Jan 11, 2021
Hey thre
Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya Gifts Lucy A Generator To Support Her Business (Video) by H2ho(m): 3:45pm On Jan 11, 2021
Lucy, what is this? Pm to get you a Honda Machine....my weekly mobilization fees got you covered cool
Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya Gifts Lucy A Generator To Support Her Business (Video) by quickly: 3:45pm On Jan 11, 2021
wale377:
Bbn season 5 house mate kiddwaya gifts lucy a brand new gen to support her business

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a41a8sCteDM

ABi o dem just fash the girl like that.

No fans buying her range rover or 5million

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya Gifts Lucy A Generator To Support Her Business (Video) by rafabenitez: 3:47pm On Jan 11, 2021
So indirectly he is telling bubu and fashola there is no light in the country,DSS should do something about this.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya Gifts Lucy A Generator To Support Her Business (Video) by Balenciagabrain: 3:50pm On Jan 11, 2021
BanevsJoker:

The haters have arrived.
I'm only asking him to measure up with his words. Unless he has dementia.
He's done nothing to attract hate as a matter of fact.
Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya Gifts Lucy A Generator To Support Her Business (Video) by wink2015(m): 3:56pm On Jan 11, 2021
Kiddwaya was thought to be the likely winner of BBNAIJA but things took a different turn and this young man lost out.

But he is continue his normal life.
Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya Gifts Lucy A Generator To Support Her Business (Video) by cybriz82(m): 3:56pm On Jan 11, 2021
What about the endorsement she hz been obtaining Ambassador of here n there..babe dn supposed get enuf bars by now nau sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Old Photo Of M.I Abaga Proves That Money Makes Men Handsome / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Husband Step Out In Style For "Alter Ego" Premiere / "I Am A Witch" - Christiana Awuni, Ghanaian Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.