Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card (61834 Views)

Mr Eazi Joins ‘Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria’ (Photo) / Download Stingy Men Association Nigeria (SMAN) ID Card Template And Form / Femi Kuti's Son Officially Joins His Father's Band (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by Blessingita: 11:01am On Jan 12, 2021
englishmart:
Wahala be like poverty, it keeps increasing.
Mavin boss Don Jazzy shows support for the trending 'Stingy men association of Nigeria' (SMAN) whose main aim is to spend nothing or less on girlfriends, especially the golddigging ones and encourage them to stop using their puxxxy as investment or self-employment/survival tool.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ5_FnPHWnn/?igshid=1heor157nn4ht
yen yen yen people that are planning to join how much is in your account.....mtcheeewww
Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by Wierdceo: 11:01am On Jan 12, 2021
Lol. Wetin men no go see for DNA hand?
Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by ceeceeco: 11:02am On Jan 12, 2021
Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by LaReinaa(f): 11:04am On Jan 12, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Ode! have you feed yourself first? or even your hungry family? nonentity! hungry looking thing cheesycheesycheesy

it's a foolish man that will spend on Useless broke girls, I don't blame hungry girls like you, I blame those stupid men that's spending on y'all that have nothing to offer, those days that I spend on y'all hungry girls is over already, I'm glad I found an independent foreign woman that work and earn like me, not Useless and hungry gold diggers like you that depends on men for money, you better get a life and a job and stop depending on men for money, I pray you don't end up as a victim of ritual.
It takes a gold digger to identify one.. if you’re not poor, jobless and hungry.. you won’t be this pained over a funny trend! Go and rest biko..

Take out your frustration on Nigerian government and laziness that kept you jobless..

This is 2021, if you like, don’t hustle.. you will still come back here next year and rant!!
Keep your frustration outta my mentions, I am not the cause of your problem.. try not to commit suicide while at it grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 12, 2021
Yuceeluv:
Who wants money?

Holla @ me.

Me me me me

Pls
Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by Ouchbabe(f): 11:14am On Jan 12, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Lol bad guy, I'm going to join you guys soon. cheesy
Please before you join them can I get urgent 5k from you grin
Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by Donchrisconnect: 11:16am On Jan 12, 2021
englishmart:
Mavin boss Don Jazzy shows support for the trending 'Stingy men association of Nigeria' (SMAN) whose main aim is to spend nothing or less on girlfriends, especially the golddigging ones and encourage them to stop using their puxxxy as investment or self-employment/survival tool.

Wetin be the work of the I.D card?
Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by tabaski: 11:21am On Jan 12, 2021
englishmart:
It takes a beggar to know a stingy person
grin grin grin
Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by jaxxy(m): 11:26am On Jan 12, 2021
Men should always take care of women, they are weaker vessels or do I say not physically equipped as men.

Taking care doesn’t always mean money. Sm women even have more money than guys bt sm needy gals have abused the privilege no doubt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by koning: 11:27am On Jan 12, 2021
Blessingita:
yen yen yen people that are planning to join how much is in your account.....mtcheeewww

That urgent 2k means a lot to some Naija bebes ooo. I have seen Okada riders, Bus drivers and conductors spending huge amount of money on graduate ladies in Lagos.

Some of these slay queens have ruined many families.
Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by Omoslim26: 11:28am On Jan 12, 2021
NinaArsenal:
Even my fiance sef join. I had to go and join the women association too
Babe don't let anyone fool you
if you close dat legs you will only be empowering the 69% other prostitutes
you better open dat leg and spread it wide like ibadan express way

Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by Iceyjayz: 11:29am On Jan 12, 2021
LaReinaa:

It takes a gold digger to identify one.. if you’re not poor, jobless and hungry.. you won’t be this pained over a funny trend! Go and rest biko..

Take out your frustration on Nigerian government and laziness that kept you jobless..

This is 2021, if you like, don’t hustle.. you will still come back here next year and rant!!
Keep your frustration outta my mentions, I am not the cause of your problem.. try not to commit suicide while at it grin grin cheesy
Lazy money hungry girl! this thread was never a joke to real men out there, this year you and your likes will suffer from men since you girls have nothing to offer and can never be productive. any man that still spend on a woman that's not his wife should be shot at sight, being in a relationship with you hungry girls isn't money alleviating scheme, I've chopped girls like you in the past and broke up afterwards, if you all lazy ass thinks men like me can fall for your scams, then you don't know shít about me, I've learnt the hard way. and besides these days i spend more money on my mom than any lazy broke bitch, and thank God I have a woman that dosen't ask me for a dime, I gift her anytime I will and she does the same so I don't have to worry, if you want to date a rich guy, make sure you have your own money too and lastly I'm not in Nigeria, at least I'm not suffering like you in that shíthole, I have a better job and plans unlike you and lastly I have access to everything I want unlike you, use your head to think for once and not your pussy.

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by Hassanmaye(m): 11:29am On Jan 12, 2021
Yamiriflathead:
Lol... These guys don dey unveil Mgtow small small
Lol grin grin
Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by McTested(m): 11:30am On Jan 12, 2021
Am interested, how can i join....

I never make am yet Ladies wan kill me with DUES
Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by Hassanmaye(m): 11:30am On Jan 12, 2021
Yamiriflathead:

Lol... Me I need to collect my own ID card oh
I'll be first member of the house
But NIGERIAN men eyes quick open oh
I mean our counterparts abroad had to suffer severely for the mistakes they made until they started embrassing TRP?
Guy na the poverty here reset people brains abi na life lessons?
Lmao
Omo na P
Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by Hassanmaye(m): 11:31am On Jan 12, 2021
englishmart:
grin grin
grin grin Feminist will come for you
Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by Hassanmaye(m): 11:32am On Jan 12, 2021
Whois:
Lolz
Before you know all your life investments is gone
Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by Hassanmaye(m): 11:33am On Jan 12, 2021
brandsoncharlie:

Your urgent 2k girls full social media like fb, Twitter, dating sites , why are you playing here.
Wickedness grin

Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by Hassanmaye(m): 11:34am On Jan 12, 2021
robosky02:
Honestly if all men join this club

Many nairaland girls go shut down..... Some fit die
Haha
Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by lebete3000: 11:34am On Jan 12, 2021
englishmart:

Abeg how I fit take get my own ID card ooo
Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by corporateDan(m): 11:40am On Jan 12, 2021
We Dey here

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by Akanimoh113(m): 11:55am On Jan 12, 2021
Yuceeluv:
Who wants money?

Holla @ me.

Me...
Actually na phone I need oo
Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by Astra101: 11:58am On Jan 12, 2021
NinaArsenal:
Even my fiance sef join.
I had to go and join the women association too
Bleep off. Ashawo full market joor grin grin
Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by koning: 11:59am On Jan 12, 2021
'nuff said grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by OMOJOHN001: 12:01pm On Jan 12, 2021
I am not stingy and I don't assume anyone is stingy simply because I don't beg people for anything.

But I must confess I like this movement.
He or she who wants money let him or her work for it.
Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by anonymous1759(m): 12:05pm On Jan 12, 2021
LaReinaa:

You can interpret it the way you like, I see it as a joke..

Come to think of it, stinginess can’t only exist between a man and woman, you can decide to be stingy to anybody including your family members and friends..

Who even gave you guys the impression that only the men are entitled to make money! In today’s world, everyone hustles to make money..

I find it funny because the women in my circle are all self made, some are bread winners in their families..

If you must know, somany self proclaimed alpha males on this platform are gigolos in real life..

What are you saying self ? Gigolo and olosho is an outright job no one is criticizing them .

The bone of contention here is "Women using relationship as a tool to extort " imagine a man training a girl from secondary to university some ladies collect monthly stipend . Some Mumu men still carry the entire ladies family all in the name of relationship, while the man can get a puussie for as low as #500 according to your finance . It's 100 times better than being emotional black mailed with love and relationship.

Thank God I've been a member before this group was invested. Women can be annoying when you do things willing for them they still regard you as a fool . And when you don't you're Stingy.

Last dec I invited a girl I wanted to date for dinner she was with her friends I and my friend spent #15 k . Without feeling bad because it was willing. A week later this girl went on a short trip I asked her to buy something for me on the way anything eatable even if it's chin chin or Apple for # 200. She couldn't that's how I exed her majority of girls are Very Stingy.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by Hassanmaye(m): 12:05pm On Jan 12, 2021
engrsyer:
How can I join pls?

Buhari has also join
Is a lie
Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by Hassanmaye(m): 12:07pm On Jan 12, 2021
chiiraq802:

Abeg no open.... make smell no keeee person here grin
Hahhahaah wickedness

Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by Em5(m): 12:08pm On Jan 12, 2021
jnoz23:
"do not open"

na smell e go smell!

Kai! Haba mallam, your own no good at alllllgrin grin

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by anonymous1759(m): 12:08pm On Jan 12, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Lazy money hungry girl! this thread was never a joke to real men out there, this year you and your likes will suffer from men since you girls have nothing to offer and can never be productive. any man that still spend on a woman that's not his wife should be shot at sight, being in a relationship with you hungry girls isn't money alleviating scheme, I've chopped girls like you in the past and broke up afterwards, if you all lazy ass thinks men like me can fall for your scams, then you don't know shít about me, I've learnt the hard way. and besides these days i spend more money on my mom than any lazy broke bitch, and thank God I have a woman that dosen't ask me for a dime, I gift her anytime I will and she does the same so I don't have to worry, if you want to date a rich guy, make sure you have your own money too and lastly I'm not in Nigeria, at least I'm not suffering like you in that shíthole, I have a better job and plans unlike you and lastly I have access to everything I want unlike you, use your head to think for once and not your pussy.

Don't talk bad about people living in Nigeria no matter what . I am an old member of Stingy men association. One love.
Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 12, 2021
kenzysmith:
peter of psquare should join this association I done dey beg am money for good 3yrs now for Instagram and twiiter baba no wan still send me money
You no even get single honour.. straight 3 years dey do bambiala when ur limbs are complete and ur brain is functional... Tf is wrong with u undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Moyo Lawal Flaunts Massive Boobs In Plunging Bikini / OzzyBosco Is An Igbo Chief, Pictured With Ifeanyi Ubah & Chiefs / 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.